Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-18, 20:32
Piratejack39

Default Becoming My Sister's Toy

My sister and I were almost polar opposites. She was the outgoing, I have too many friends, in too many clubs type of student, while I was the did the minimal effort and enjoyed my close group of 7 friends. That being said, it was rare for the both of us to be home on a Friday night. Either she’d be out partying, doing something for a club, seeing a movie whatever. Or I’d be at a friends house playing video games or watching sports.

So that night, it was both of us with no plans and home alone. Friday nights was normally our parents’ date night, which meant them being gone until well past midnight. So there I was, in my room watching a basketball game when she came barging into my room. “My TV isn’t working, so I’m going to use yours.” I scoffed. “And what gave you that wild idea?” She sat on my bed, a few feet from me and I snatched the remote before she could get any ideas. “Daniel, come on. I was in the middle of a movie and this game doesn’t even matter.” I rolled my eyes. “Just get the movie on DVD.” I wasn’t expecting her to be so keen on finishing it, as she quickly pounced on top of me, straddling my stomach. I kept the remote far away from her as she tried to yank it from my hands, before long she switched her gameplan, and had pinned both my arms above my head. “So what are you going to do now, baby brother? Still be defiant?” She did have me pinned, but it still was my room. “Yeah, I think I will.” And with that, she threw herself off of me and landed on her back, but she still had a grip on my hands so she pulled me on top of her, and in the same movement wrapped her legs around my waist, locking them on my spine. The sudden switch caused me to let the remote go, and she caught in. “Ha! They we go, that’s more like it.” She quickly changed the channel to her movie, which of course, was a dumb chick flick. “Alright, you got the dumb remote, now let me up.” I told her, which her response was straightening her legs, which caused them to clamp on my midsection. “I don’t think so little brother, you were defiant, so now I have to make sure you won’t be again.” I ran my hands down to her legs, trying to pry them apart, and felt how firm they were. Kate did go to the gym sometimes, but I never noticed any changes in her body. Now, I was definitely feeling it. My hands weren’t doing any progress of freeing me, and her legs continued to squeeze away at my waist. “Remember when we use to watch wrestling when we were younger? I’m sure you remember this move, don’t you?” She sarcastically asked me. Of course I knew she was dominating me with a bodyscissor. “Kate, you’ve done this plenty of times, yes I know it’s a bodyscissor.” She grinned. “Good! You feeling the progress of my legs, aren’t you?” She tightened them even more around me, and I felt like my dinner was going to end up on her stomach. I think I choked out something that was similar to a gurgling ‘yes.’ That caused her to smile again, before she slowly eased the pressure and I sucked in air as if a lifeguard pulled me out of the ocean. “That’s it Daniel, suck in that precious air.” I didn’t need to be told to do so, and as I had finally got my breathing back to a normal rate.

I saw her devilish grin form on her face, and her legs straightened again. Her thighs were grinding away at my sides, crushing my waist to what felt like powder between them. She then unwrapped her legs from my waist, and I dropped immediately onto her stomach, sucking in air, sounding like I was some sort of injured animal. She slowly ran her fingers through my hair. “Maybe we should do more of this brother-sister bonding time. Maybe we’ll have a sleepover like old times!” She giggled, and at the same time she pushed my head down, and wrapped her legs around it. Now it was time for a headscissors. She slowly began to clamp her thighs inwards to begin squishing my head between them, while at the same time she gripped the back of my head, pressing my face deep in her jeans. Between being smothered in her crotch, and her head squishing my air passage called the neck together, I was cut off from oxygen. She began to roll her hips from side to side, causing my body to flop with the movement over my bed, before she slowly eased the pressure, but still kept me trapped between her legs. “Maybe I should start staying home more often, you are alot of fun as my little toy!” She unwrapped her legs again, freeing me, and I flopped onto my side still sucking in air, and now my head was on fire. She sat there, looking over me, as she over exaggerated tapping her finger on her chin as if she was deep in thought. “What to do with you now?”

She quickly climbed on top of me again, this time instead of straddling me, she pressed our bodies together, as she wrapped her arms underneath me, and locked them together on my back. “Isn’t it fun to snuggle?” Kate was having a field day with how quickly she was able to dominate me. Instead of her thighs grinding away at my waist, this time it was her biceps. Thankfully, they weren’t as big or firm as her legs, but they still squeezed the crap out of me. I tried to push at her shoulders to see if I can get her at least to get her weight off of me, but it was a failing effort. “I’m not going anywhere brother, maybe we’ll spend all weekend having fun.” She whispered into my ear, before she again sat up, yanking me up with her. Now she still had the bearhug locked in tight, but this time I was sitting in her lap, with my head on her shoulder. It hadn’t been more than 20 minutes, and I was already like a ragdoll to her. “Ok brother, it’s time for bed, but trust me, this entire weekend is going to be fun!” She cooed out, while her arms kept tightening around me. I was defenseless from stopping her from knocking me out, feeling my breaths getting heavier and more labored, while everything starting to fade.

Another story, this time a bit shorter. I might make this a mutli-part story, who knows. Enjoy for now!
Old 02-Feb-18, 20:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Becoming My Sister's Toy

Yes, please make this a multi part story, mate. I love her attitude.
Old 03-Feb-18, 00:03
Piratejack39

Saturday I woke up in a rather shitty mood. My abs and stomach/waist were as sore as if I did 600 sit-ups the night before. Of course, I didn’t. It was a result of Kate’s bodyscissors. My head felt like the worse possible hangover you can imagine, times 2. Guess what that was a result of. After putting me to sleep in her lying bearhug, she woke me up using her legs. Again, guess in what way she did. She spent the rest of the night switching between a series of submission holds. Bodyscissors, Headscissors, Reverse Headscissors, a few more bearhugs. She was having a field day with me. Thankfully, I was allowed a roughly 20 minute break when my parents came home and went to bed. Unfortunately, Kate kept toying with me until roughly 3am in which she again made me pass out in another bearhug, and I assumed went to bed.

So my shitty mood got worse when I went downstairs just in time for my parents to be halfway out the door. They were going to spend the weekend at Uncle Bill and Aunt Julie’s house. Meaning I was going to be home alone with Kate the next two days. Speaking of Kate, she wasted no time in taking advantage of the empty house again. She pounced practically when the front door closed behind my parents. Wrapping me up from behind in a Reverse Bearhug, tightening her arms on my stomach. “I guess that means we get to have brother-sister bonding for the rest of the weekend, don’t we?” She whispered into my ear, and I gave a sarcastic “Yay.” In response. She didn’t seem to like that as she began to squeeze my stomach. “Sarcasm can be viewed as ignorance, maybe we have to work on that.”

She half dragged and half carried me up the stairs and into her bedroom, throwing me face first into the queen sized bed that was hers. It was roughly 10:30am.

Kate spent the first two hours using a series of scissors to torture me. First was her favorite of headscissors. Stuffing my face in her booty shorts she uses to workout in, smothering and choking me at once with the hold. She’d make sarcastic comments just to further rub my nose in her dominance. “Don’t you just love the view down there?” Or perhaps something like, “That shade of on your face doesn’t fit you.” Clearly, she was loving every minute of having me trapped in her legs. After the Headscissors came the Reverse Headscissors. If you ever had been trapped in one you know the feeling. Pressure on both sides of your head, the only thing you can see is an ass and a back, while you can hear everything in a muffled perspective. Her taunts didn’t stop in this hold. “That’s a better view.” or “You’re trapped in your sister’s ass, that must be embarrassing.” And last but not least, “Maybe I’ll make you kiss it.” After spending roughly a half an hour trapped in her ass, she switched to a Mounted Bodyscissors. The one where she sat in my lap keeping me trapped in her thighs. Weakening my waist in between them, switched so she was on her side and I was lying on mine still trapped in her legs. She relaxed by watching TV, while alternating between squeezing me and by letting me suck in air, only to squeeze it out again.

Around 12:30 she did allow a break for lunch. But by her means, the break still meant being trapped in her legs, she just didn’t squeeze. We both chowed down on cliched sandwiches, while she kept me firmly pressed against her. After lunch she then took both of us back upstairs into her room, where switched it this time to a Headscissors. She didn’t squeeze me, as we had just ate and she didn’t want me hurling food onto her. She just kept it tight enough to keep me trapped face first in her shorts. She kept me there until roughly 1:30PM, where she figured it had been enough time for my food to digest and switched it to a Reverse Headscissors. “Have to make up for lost time.” Was all I could hear before she started clamping down on my head. This time, she didn’t let the pressure up and it was barely two minutes before I was out cold.

I woke up around 3PM, where she hadn’t moved and was on the phone, with probably one of her friends. “Oh hey, I gotta run girl. We’ll talk later though!” She said as soon as she felt me stir from my slumber. “Good afternoon sleepy head. Was it a nice nap?” I just groaned in response, which she responded with a brutal squeeze, nearly putting me out on the spot. “I asked you a question.” And this time I answered with a loud yes. “That’s better.” She unwrapped her legs thankfully, and I just let my head flop back, not having any bit of energy to move. “I was googling some smother holds while you were out we should try out.”

She spent the next two hours using a series of smothers. First up was a Facesit. That’s where your face is buried in their ass while they sit on it. My nose directly up her clothed crack, though she angled herself so I can still breathe in through my mouth so I wasn’t knocked out again. She was loving this position, making comments like “You’re an amazing seat, Daniel.” Which I only groaned in response. She then flipped herself, so now her crotch was smothering me. This time around she didn’t angle herself so I was able to suck in air. She’d smother me for about 30 seconds, then lift herself up, then back down. She repeated this multiple times. Then the third move she learned was a hand smother. She propped me up, sat behind me and placed her hands over my nose and mouth, cutting off all oxygen and she leaned in to whisper into my ear again. “Time for another nap brother.”

I woke up when it was dark outside. It was around 8PM, and again I was still kept between Kate’s embrace, this time in her arms, while in her lap. “Good evening now, brother!” She had a plate on her bed. “It’s feeding time.” To further my humiliation, she fed me as if I was 3, in which I had no power to stop. Afterwards, she kept me in the bearhug, slowly rocking me from side to side. Clearly, she loved taking away any masculinity I had left. It was about 9:30PM when she began to tighten her arms around me, a similar feeling I am now way too use to. “Considering how late we were up last night, we have to sleep early tonight baby brother! We get to have a sleepover in my room!” She cooed in my ear, while I began to go limp.

So I started working on part two, and already finished it so have a rather quick update! I'll probably make a part three soon. Enjoy
Old 03-Feb-18, 00:35
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I did enjoy, mate. Thanks for continuing this story.
Old 03-Feb-18, 10:58
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great start, I'm eager to see where this goes. Keep up the great work
Old 03-Feb-18, 13:22
Piratejack39

I was never the type of person to be thankful for school. But I certainly was now. It kept Kate busy throughout the weeks. Now, she didn’t stop showing me who was the boss between the two of us, but it certainly wasn’t an all day affair like it was that Saturday and Sunday. She’d occasionally sneak into my room late at night, trapping me in a bodyscissors or headscissors, just to remind me what they felt like. She also would remind me who was boss in school, if we passed each other in the hallway she’d do little things like give me a quick hug, making sure to squeeze as hard as she could for the half second.

A part of me hated that I turned into my sister’s bitch, while the other actually enjoyed it. And no, I didn’t enjoy the part where it was my sister doing it to me, but more so the being controlled part. I guess everyone finds out their kink one way or another.

But anyway, the weeks kept going by and we got closer to Winter Break, I was actually dreading it. Both mom and dad worked meaning it’d be two weeks home alone with Kate until roughly 6PM. Normally the two weeks was my favorite part of the year, but now it meant being a ragdoll for Kate for god knows how many hours.

The first Monday of the break she wasted no time in taking things back to the way there were. As soon as I washed my plate from breakfast, she pounced, carrying me to her room in a bearhug. She quickly transitioned it into a Bodyscissors, having me face her body while she could watch TV over my body. “I need to catch up on my Netflix shows, so I’ll tell you what, we’ll change holds every episode.” I groaned to myself. That meant being trapped for roughly 50 minutes per hold. But I had no say in the matter. The first episode she kept me in that bodyscissors, changing between crushing my waist or just letting me rest there.

The second episode she turned it into a Reverse Headscissors. I was actually glad she put me in this hold, so I didn’t have to listen to the Vampire Diaries. However, this was probably my least favorite hold to be trapped in. I liked seeing things that wasn’t Kate’s ass. Unlike her bodyscissors, this time she squeezed alot more, pressing my face into her cheeks, but just keeping me from passing out to maximize the torture.

Episode three was time for a Full Body pin. She laid on top of me, pressing our bodies in tight to each other. She didn’t lock in a bearhug like she normally did when she would lay on top of me, she just pressed her weight into me, having propped herself up on her elbows that rested to the side of my head. She’d taunt me by saying stuff like, “You’re better than my bed!” Or she wouldn’t say anything and just casually grind her body into mine, further pressing weight into me. Episode three ended after what felt like 3 hours, and she quickly leaned forward, smothering my face with her breasts. Keeping me head locked in tight with her arms. Over the muffling of my protests and probably groans, I heard her say. “I need to make lunch, but to make sure you’re not going anywhere, it’s time for a quick nap.” I tried to say something, but again her flesh wasn’t making it easy, and before long I was out again.

The rest of the day was the same situation. Each episode had their own hold. A bearhug would turn into a Bodyscissor. A Bodyscissor into a Headscissor. A headscissor into a Reverse Headscissors. You can fill in the rest of the pattern. I was thankful for when 6PM came around since my parents came home, and that meant I was allowed a break. It didn’t last long when my parents went to bed around 9PM.

Kate liked our ‘bonding sessions’ the most at night, since it meant we could stay up until whatever hour since school wasn’t an issue. She wasn’t watching TV this time around, and had a 100% attention in torturing me. Which wasn’t a good thing, it meant she’d squeeze more often. That night was only Headscissors. First a normal one, being smothered with her crotch, then she’d switch it to a Reverse Headscissors, where she’d occasionally roll her hips to rub my face in her ass. The torture went on until roughly 1AM, where she’d knock me out with a Reverse Headscissors.

The next day the pattern repeated, but this time she dragged me into the living room, before locking in a Reverse Headscissors. While I was trapped between her thighs and ass she called somebody, but I couldn’t hear anything she was saying to indicate who it was considering her legs were my new ear muffs. After a while of being trapped down there, I heard the front door open and in stepped…

Multiple choice time to see who it was, is it, will it be A) Angie, Kate's best friend. B) Katherine, Daniel and Kate's Cousin. C) Monica, Daniel and Kate's Mother. Or D) Fill in whatever other idea you can think of. Enjoy as always.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-18, 14:06
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Either Angie or Katherine
Old 03-Feb-18, 16:08
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

What is their age/height/weight?
Old 03-Feb-18, 20:48
Piratejack39

I actually tried to hide a grin when Angie stepped in. She was basically the second daughter of our family, considering Kate has known her since 5th grade. She was also smoking hot. Very caveman of me, yes, but there was no other way to put it. She was Kate’s age, 18. Roughly 5’10 (just two inches shorter than me) and if I had to guess 195 pounds (roughly 40 pounds heavier than me). She was Kate’s ‘gym buddy’ meaning her entire body was toned. Kate unwrapped my head as soon as she saw Angie, and I laid there trying to recover as the two talked. “Boy, that looked painful.” Angie sarcastically commented referring to Kate’s hold. “That is the point.” I had recovered and sat up, as Kate went to get her shoes and purse. “Hi Daniel.” Angie said with a little grin, and I gave her one in return. “So, you can just start whenever you want.” Kate’s voice echoed in from the other room.

Angie bent over, and in a flash had wrapped her arms around my waist and hauled me up into the air with a Bearhug. My legs instinctively wrapped around her waist, as she didn’t begin to squeeze, but kept me pressed in tight against her. A moment later, Kate had reemerged. “Oh, good pick. He definitely loves Bearhugs, don’t you Daniel.” Angie gave me a tight quick squeeze to force a groan out as a response. “Well try not to bust him up too much, and I’ll be back before 5. You two have fun!” Kate yelled as she stepped out the door, and it slammed shut behind her.

“Looks like it’s just you and me.” Angie cooed into my ear, before nibbling on the lobe a bit, causing me to moan out slightly from the feel of it. Her arms began to tighten around me, as her biceps began to grind into my sides. “We’re going to have so much fun today, Daniel!” She exclaimed with glee. I’d admit it, as much as I hated Kate making me her bitch. I had no problem if Angie wanted to. She began to roll her arms up and down so I was being bounced slightly in her embrace, my body rubbing up and down on hers, especially her breasts.

“Maybe I’ll come over everyday of the break. You are already a fun toy.” Kate probably taught her how to taunt. She kept the Bearhug locked in for quite sometime, and it seemed like she didn’t even have to break a sweat to keep me up that long. She was good at the torture part, squeezing me to the point where I had to cough up any remaining air in my system, then allowing time for me to recover. Her taunts didn’t die down any either, saying stuff like. “Do you like being dominated like this?” Yes, definitely if it’s you doing it. “I could keep you trapped against me in my arms all day.” I’m not complaining.

Angie began to march me around the house, bouncing me up and down at the same time. As much as Kate loved to be dominant, I’m sure Angie loved it more. Before long she marched up the stairs, to my bedroom and dropped me onto my own mattress. “Let’s have so intimate fun, Daniel.” She cooed out, as she pounced on my body and before long pinned me underneath hers. Instead of keeping my hands pressed against the bed like Kate does, she quickly peeled my shirt off my body, then the same with my shorts. So now I laid underneath her in only my boxers. “Much better look for you.” She gave me a wink this time. She quickly stood up, yanking me up with her of course, and quickly dropped down and draped me over her shoulders.

Torture Racks fucking hurt. Especially if someone like Angie’s built was doing it. “How does this one feel?” She sarcastically asked, as she began to spread me out on her shoulders. “It fucking hurts.” I muttered out, which she responded with a ‘good.’ Just as she did with the Bearhug, she marched me around upstairs, before stopping in my bedroom again. Instead of doing something, like oh I don’t know, letting me go. She began to do squats with me on her shoulders. Half of me was shocked that she had that power, then again considering what Kate has been doing to me, and how long Angie carried me around, half of me wasn’t. But her doing squats meant I was dropping slightly on her shoulders, then repeating the motions. “My fucking back!” Was all I could mustered to let her know, this one fucking hurt. “Oh, is this hurting you? Let me make it up to you.” She let out in a hush whisper, and before I knew it, her hand was gently rubbing the outline of my bulge in my underwear. I let out a low moan of pleasure, which she giggled at. “We’ll have time for that later, first we need to weaken you up!” She threw me off her shoulders and back onto my bed.

Angie climbed on top of me to quickly lock in a Reverse Headscissors. The difference between hers and Kate's was Angie had a way bigger ass. Meaning that literally the only thing I could see while trapped in hers was her bottom. Again, not complaining, but her legs were alot more powerful than Kate’s. As soon as she began to squeeze, my head felt as if it was ready to pop. The pressure on it was unbearable, and my hands went to pry at her thighs to, at the least, let some sort of pressure be relieved. Instead what happened was Angie grab a hold of my hair, pushing me further into her crack, then grabbed onto my wrists and kept my hands pinned against the bed. So instead of relieving some of the pressure, I was now utterly defenseless and buried in her ass. It was maybe, if I was lucky, a minute before I felt myself choking and getting weaker. I tried to muffle something out instead it was blocked my Angie’s round ass, and before long I was out.

I woke up to seeing skin around me, it took me a second to realize I was face first in Angie’s naked pussy. “Oh!” I heard her shocked voice. “You’re finally awake, good.” She rolled her hips slightly so her pussy rubbed on my face. “I didn’t mean to knock you out earlier, so I think this would be a good apology, right?” Like she even needed to ask. “So go on, lick away.” I didn’t need to be told twice. My tongue went to work on her now exposed pussy, lapping up every inch with it. Her moans started off quiet, but each time I licked, they grew in sound. I also noticed something else, the more she moaned the tighter her legs would get. I was enjoying myself too much to even say anything about it. My tongue continued it’s work as she began to roll her hips so now she was grinding on my tongue to match it’s pace. She was practically screaming the time her orgasm hit, and the next thing I knew everything went black.

This time when I woke up I immediately noticed I was in Kate’s room. Then noticed I was in between her thighs in a Bodyscissors. “Oh, good morning sleepy head!” Her voice pierced my ears, as I rubbed my head. “What time is it?” I muttered out. “4:30. Angie really did a number on you, didn’t she?” That was an understatement. “She also mentioned that you got a little prize at the end of it too.” She said with a giggle. “Lucky you, huh?” Again, another understatement. “Well, we still have about an hour home alone, so why don’t we warm up?” Her thighs did the oh-so-familiar clamp around my waist

Plans are to have the break be the end of this mini-series. Means a few more updates to go, if you guys want to see anything in particular or have suggestions, don't be afraid to let me know. Enjoy!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-18, 21:52
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

maybe a little flexing/posing of muscles biceps thighs ass breasts and calves and taunting while flexing
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bearhug, brother, domination, face sitting, headscissors, scissors, sister