Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Aug-12, 02:28
skinnynerdydude

Default Do you think a really tough girl could beat up a guy?

Ok - not sure if I'm in the right place, but someone suggested I ask this here. Ok, so I have this really tough cousin (one of the toughest girls in our school). She's fighting with her little brother the other day and when I went to pull her off of him, she turned on me like "you wanna fight?" She kept threatening me and shoving me backwards til I couldn't back up anymore Because there was a spare bed behind me. Then she really made me look like a punk by shoving me down onto the bed and standing over me like "come on, get up, lets fight" "are you scared of a girl?" "what's a matter b1tch, don't you have any balls?" I knew if I got up she could just shove me back down Because the bed was right behind my knees. I got up anyway, and she shoved me right back down. When I got up a second time, she stared me down for a second then slapped me in the face. She stood there for a couple seconds to see if j would react. When I didn't, she was like "that's what I thought..." My own family (brother & cousins) say I'm lucky she didn't beat me up even worse - they think she can easily beat me up cuz 1) she's just as strong as me - I couldn't beat her in armwrestling - had to settle for a draw after 5 min of trying my hardest and 2) She's more of a natural born fighter and more dominant than me (I guess she used to beat me up when we were little). I still find it hard to believe that a girl can beat me up.
A) Why do you think my cousin did this to me? Does she assume she can beat me up Because I'm a "nerd"?
B) Do you think she really can beat me up? Why / why not?
C) Was it wimpy of me to let her humiliate me like that? Girls, do you think you or any of your friends could beat up a tall but "nerdy" guy like me? Why / why not?
Old 08-Aug-12, 09:22
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do you think a really tough girl could beat up a guy?

I think it depends. If your afraid of her (which you seem to be, no offence) then she will beat you. But if you train and maybe learn to fight and stand up to her then you can beat her.

Trust me, when you get older boys tend to get stronger and more muscle mass. So how old are you?

Your being too submissive, prove yourself. Unless you want to get beat.
Old 08-Aug-12, 10:28
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Really need more background info, before making a constructive response........

1) Have you reached puberty yet?
2) Do you prefer microsoft or apple
3) Have you watched "The Dark Knight Rises" on numerous occasions........
Old 08-Aug-12, 12:38
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Last Achievements

You forgot to ask if he wears short sleeve shirt under long sleeve shirt under short sleeve shirts stewie
Old 08-Aug-12, 12:49
brach311

Well you cant really have a fist fight with her cause shes a girl. Wrestling wise, it is totally feasible she could pin you down.
Old 08-Aug-12, 14:00
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Of course a really tough girl can beat up some guys. Up to about age 14 or so, a really tough girl is tougher than most boys her age. If she has the aggressivenes and the experience, she'll beat a boy. After that, most boys are gaining a size and strength advantage, but a tough girl can sometimes make up for that with skill aggressiveness, and by psyching out the boy. If your cousin is as strong as you, a more experienced fighter, and more confident, you don't have much of a chance against her. I grew up with a tough girl who beat boys all the time. Eventually many of them grew too big for her to handle and one wimpy but macho kid started working out hard to catch up to her. He finally beat her too.
Old 08-Aug-12, 14:15
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguywhowon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You forgot to ask if he wears short sleeve shirt under long sleeve shirt under short sleeve shirts stewie
Woops, guilty!

Old 08-Aug-12, 15:41
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

If she has that much confidence to fight you and you don't know if you can beat her and you two are equally strong, I think she will kick your ass in a fight.
Old 08-Aug-12, 16:02
Banned
Points: 5,407, Level: 31 Points: 5,407, Level: 31 Points: 5,407, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnynerdydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok - not sure if I'm in the right place, but someone suggested I ask this here. Ok, so I have this really tough cousin (one of the toughest girls in our school). She's fighting with her little brother the other day and when I went to pull her off of him, she turned on me like "you wanna fight?" She kept threatening me and shoving me backwards til I couldn't back up anymore Because there was a spare bed behind me. Then she really made me look like a punk by shoving me down onto the bed and standing over me like "come on, get up, lets fight" "are you scared of a girl?" "what's a matter b1tch, don't you have any balls?" I knew if I got up she could just shove me back down Because the bed was right behind my knees. I got up anyway, and she shoved me right back down. When I got up a second time, she stared me down for a second then slapped me in the face. She stood there for a couple seconds to see if j would react. When I didn't, she was like "that's what I thought..." My own family (brother & cousins) say I'm lucky she didn't beat me up even worse - they think she can easily beat me up cuz 1) she's just as strong as me - I couldn't beat her in armwrestling - had to settle for a draw after 5 min of trying my hardest and 2) She's more of a natural born fighter and more dominant than me (I guess she used to beat me up when we were little). I still find it hard to believe that a girl can beat me up.
A) Why do you think my cousin did this to me? Does she assume she can beat me up Because I'm a "nerd"?
B) Do you think she really can beat me up? Why / why not?
C) Was it wimpy of me to let her humiliate me like that? Girls, do you think you or any of your friends could beat up a tall but "nerdy" guy like me? Why / why not?
Dude. you need some help . Both physical and psychological if you let a girl punk you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to theclueless For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-12, 16:09
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Need more info.
1. wat u know about nasa latest mission about mars?
2.why indian athelets not winning medals?
3.WORLD goona end in 2012 or not?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gondal4 For This Useful Post: