Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Apr-17, 03:19
Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%

Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

Well, if we don't do mass comparisons of women and men globally (and I do realize that sort of goes against what this entire forum stands for) then the answer would clearly be a resounding "yes"!

There are a lot of factors in play: better health and nutritional science, more lifestyle options available (in mostly developed countries), more facilities and knowledge to go around... and most importantly, there're many of us who are trying to bring about a change in mindsets.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1224662
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtktl8387 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 03:47
Points: 4,264, Level: 27 Points: 4,264, Level: 27 Points: 4,264, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

While the fantasy of women eventually becoming the stronger sex will never happen ( as far as I can see ) the answer to your question is definitely yes.
At the top end of both sexes people are becoming much stronger due to training diet etc.

What is interesting however, is if you compare the strongest girls to average men, that relationship is changing rapidly. Think of how many girls are getting really strong and well trained in martial arts, wrestling etc. While the AVERAGE guy due to our modern sedentary lifestyle is probably going backwards. This is a lifestyle thing not some kind of evolutionary shift. BUT, for the first time in history I think you can safely say that their are a lot of females out there who could kick the shit out of lot of males.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 07:43
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

They are not. It takes tremendous dedication and a tremendous size advantage for a woman to overcome even a small mans natural strength. I've session wrestled with both men and women and even the smaller but athletic "jobber" men like Cameron Matthews (who often jobs to women in MWZ vids) are far and above stronger than 90% of the session wrestling women I've been with. Really only the likes of giants like Amber Deluca has been able to legitimately dominate me without any holding back, and I'm a pretty small non-athletic guy. Meanwhile Cameron Matthews did the same without even exerting himself
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matman55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 10:45
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Girls are outperforming boys in pretty much every field these days. Even physically now. More and more girls are taking up combat sports and finding that they can destroy male opponents - often with ease. Are girls getting stronger? or have they always been stronger than boys - but just discouraged by society from getting involved in sports? Should males be worried by this trend?

Pupstar
Two observations on my part:

- I don't see how you can state that "Girls are outperforming boys in pretty much every field these days. Even physically now." if you have been to a Track & Field event recently.. The top girls are not performing nearly as well as the boys.
- As a martial arts instructor of many years, I don't quite see "More and more girls are taking up combat sports and finding that they can destroy male opponents - often with ease." when both sexes are equally trained. We have many more girls involved in combat sports, but I don't see them as superior when they compete against equally trained boys.
Old 03-May-17, 21:51
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corner Man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two observations on my part:

- I don't see how you can state that "Girls are outperforming boys in pretty much every field these days. Even physically now." if you have been to a Track & Field event recently.
Some people prefer to live in a world of fantasy they create instead of the reality that exists.

Along the lines of track and field the epitome of the difference between men and women can be seen in marathon running. It's a sport that size and strength are of complete irrelevance to so one might think women could compete equally with the men.....They can't.

The fastest man will cross the finish line 12-13 minutes ahead of the fastest woman.

If they can't compete equally in something that requires no size or strength then you would have to only fall back on fantasy to think they can compete equally in combat level sports.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-17, 18:57
Points: 3,449, Level: 24 Points: 3,449, Level: 24 Points: 3,449, Level: 24
Last Achievements

The debate over whether girls are getting stronger than they used to be and surpassing some guys led me to flex and compare my manly muscle (on the left) side-by-side with a girl next door type. In your opinion, who is the stronger sex in the photos? I’m pretty sure that I am. After all, she’s just a girl, right?
Attached Images
File Type: png Joe.png (28.3 KB, 973 views)
File Type: png April.png (33.7 KB, 969 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to feelhermuscle For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-17, 03:58
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some people prefer to live in a world of fantasy they create instead of the reality that exists.

Along the lines of track and field the epitome of the difference between men and women can be seen in marathon running. It's a sport that size and strength are of complete irrelevance to so one might think women could compete equally with the men.....They can't.

The fastest man will cross the finish line 12-13 minutes ahead of the fastest woman.

If they can't compete equally in something that requires no size or strength then you would have to only fall back on fantasy to think they can compete equally in combat level sports.
The flaw in your argument is that you are comparing best vs best...in that same marathon, you will find many weekend warrior men finishing well after many women. Best vs best, men will be superior yes...but at least here in terms of session wrestling, 90% of us are not going to be as good as the women who are doing this as a career.
Old 16-May-17, 18:33
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

While OP version of reality is a little...colored, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Overall, it is less a question of "Are girls getting stronger" and more "Are we allowing girls to be strong." Women and girls have always been strong, when they were allowed to be.

Moreover, the "who is the stronger gender?" is a pointless argument, used by people who have way too much invested in their "team." What matters is the individual person, and anyone who actually knows about fitness and competition, not just armchair coaches, will tell you that strength is only an advantage, not the advantage.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler the second For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-17, 19:14
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

More women are into doing squats which makes their butt look nicer. More women (and men) into fitness and posting their progress on social media. Definitely more women into sports these days also (at least here in the U.S.). Sports is so good for confidence-building and glad to see a lot of them into it.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by ryandev; 16-May-17 at 19:19.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-17, 07:31
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More women are into doing squats which makes their butt look nicer. More women (and men) into fitness and posting their progress on social media. Definitely more women into sports these days also (at least here in the U.S.). Sports is so good for confidence-building and glad to see a lot of them into it.
For sure more women than ever before are into lifting weights. Among the 16-30 demographic there has been a huge surge over the past 5/6 years.

I'm not seeing this same trend with guys. I mean, there's always been a gym culture among young males, but it has remained stable. There hasn't been this generational influx as there has with girls. With many young guys it's the opposite - they want skinny legs to fit into their 'skinny jeans' and care more about quiff hairdos than ever before.

A couple of articles I found...

Times are changing, folks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:

Tags
female, female supremacy, girls, indian, strength, strong, superior