Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-16, 10:18
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Relationship after losing

Maybe I was lucky but I never had a problem with this. I've dated 2 girls who could kick my ass anytime and were great athletes, and another where I'd probably win slightly more often but on a good day she'd own me.

I think the key is to not feel or at least show that you're embarrassed or feel inferior. Instead just treat it as a friendly and intense competition, admire her after its over, but keep firm limits. I thought it was cool that my girlfriends were so tough. I was never embarrassed and could stand up to their teasing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-16, 08:00
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the key is to not feel or at least show that you're embarrassed or feel inferior. Instead just treat it as a friendly and intense competition, admire her after its over, but keep firm limits. I thought it was cool that my girlfriends were so tough. I was never embarrassed and could stand up to their teasing.
Exactly. The worst thing you can do is feel embarrassed, even more so if you actually WANT to be defeated by a girl for real. Now, if the girl starts treating you like shit even though you utterly adore her for her physical superiority and she refuses to restore the love and respect she gave you before she awakened the warrior within, then.....it's time to kick her ass to the curb. Figuratively speaking, of course. If you try to literally kick her ass to the curb, you'll just get your head smeared all over the curb.

Anyway, you might lose her for good but at least you'll get your balls back. And even if she doesn't return to you out of remorse, at least she'll respect you for being the one who got away.
Old 24-May-17, 23:30
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Exactly. The worst thing you can do is feel embarrassed, even more so if you actually WANT to be defeated by a girl for real. Now, if the girl starts treating you like shit even though you utterly adore her for her physical superiority and she refuses to restore the love and respect she gave you before she awakened the warrior within, then.....it's time to kick her ass to the curb. Figuratively speaking, of course. If you try to literally kick her ass to the curb, you'll just get your head smeared all over the curb.

Anyway, you might lose her for good but at least you'll get your balls back. And even if she doesn't return to you out of remorse, at least she'll respect you for being the one who got away.

I have never had exactly this experience (sadly perhaps?) but I have had tons of experience with just being around women I was extremely attracted to who simply had more fit/athletic ripped physiques compared to mine. The end result has always been the same in my experience.

I'm 6 foot and 180 ... but in my teen years I was really skinny and I've never been muscular at all. And I've always been extremely self-conscious about my chicken legs.

Most recently I was friendly at my gym with a woman who began to train for a contest (she competed for her first time in the amateur figure category and finished first). I knew her in another context and we got along great ... but at some point I ended up next to her in a squat rack both of us in shorts ... and she simply owned me with the weight she was doing and the comparison between our legs was pathetic.

My take on it was she saw me in some shorts ... and wanted to come over and get next to me and show me up. I think she enjoyed what was clearly a form of domination. She was very friendly and I joked about the weight she was doing and how I needed to work on my legs ... but where she once always came over and said hello ... after that she just ignored me ... basically I wasn't worth talking to any more.

That basic scenario has happened to me on a blind date with a pretty advanced mountain biker who saw my physique and knew I couldn't keep up with her ... to a girl on the HS soccer team at soccer camp ...

I would think losing to a girl in an actual wrestling match would be like this x10?

Would love to know if others have had the same kind of experiences that I have ...
Old 06-Jun-17, 08:49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebrowne321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have never had exactly this experience (sadly perhaps?) but I have had tons of experience with just being around women I was extremely attracted to who simply had more fit/athletic ripped physiques compared to mine. The end result has always been the same in my experience.

I'm 6 foot and 180 ... but in my teen years I was really skinny and I've never been muscular at all. And I've always been extremely self-conscious about my chicken legs.

Most recently I was friendly at my gym with a woman who began to train for a contest (she competed for her first time in the amateur figure category and finished first). I knew her in another context and we got along great ... but at some point I ended up next to her in a squat rack both of us in shorts ... and she simply owned me with the weight she was doing and the comparison between our legs was pathetic.

My take on it was she saw me in some shorts ... and wanted to come over and get next to me and show me up. I think she enjoyed what was clearly a form of domination. She was very friendly and I joked about the weight she was doing and how I needed to work on my legs ... but where she once always came over and said hello ... after that she just ignored me ... basically I wasn't worth talking to any more.

That basic scenario has happened to me on a blind date with a pretty advanced mountain biker who saw my physique and knew I couldn't keep up with her ... to a girl on the HS soccer team at soccer camp ...

I would think losing to a girl in an actual wrestling match would be like this x10?

Would love to know if others have had the same kind of experiences that I have ...
Don't go to the gym for the girls anymore. If you're going for the girls, you're doing it wrong. And these bitches are going to take full advantage of your thirst the instant they catch the tiniest whiff of horniness and desperation for female attention from you. Whether it's a mere ego massage or the thrill of rejecting you and humiliating you (if not all of the above), they don't care. They're going to go for it once they smell your blood in the water. Like this heartless bitch did to you.

If you can't swing it, start working out on your own at home and/or at the gym during odd hours where girl traffic is the least. Ignore this advice at your own peril.
The Following User Says Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-17, 08:20
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I hope I never get to know it for sure, but in the last "fights" with my wife (she's lost weight and hit the gym for cardio - "Body Combat" it's called) she has shown a technique and endurance that has overwhelmed me completely.

I have no fighting experience, neither am I in shape. I'm still stronger than her. But she has managed to hit me gently with arms and legs without me being able to block it.

I'm sure that in a real fight (at least one with hits allowed) she'd defeat me completely. And that makes me admire her more.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 07:34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope I never get to know it for sure, but in the last "fights" with my wife (she's lost weight and hit the gym for cardio - "Body Combat" it's called) she has shown a technique and endurance that has overwhelmed me completely.

I have no fighting experience, neither am I in shape. I'm still stronger than her. But she has managed to hit me gently with arms and legs without me being able to block it.

I'm sure that in a real fight (at least one with hits allowed) she'd defeat me completely. And that makes me admire her more.
You may admire her more. And I understand and respect you for admiring her all the more. But will your admiration make her love you all the more?

Because I can show you several men here who can woefully testify to awakening the warrior within their beloveds only to be scorned and thoroughly despised in return.

Even when those very same men fell more in love with their empresses of battle (instead of reacting with typical macho fear and false bravado and hostility), they were still reciprocated with the utmost bitterness and contempt before long.

Repaid for their good with evil.

Is this about to happen to you? That is the real issue here. You really need to think about this, my friend, lest you end up like those poor fools I just described to you up above. Disregard this advice at your own peril.
Old 17-Jun-17, 11:11
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

You have a serious problem when your ex has a brown or black belt in Judo....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 16:29
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You have a serious problem when your ex has a brown or black belt in Judo....
Why just an ex? Mine does and has defeated me after we broke up
Old 17-Jun-17, 18:36
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You may admire her more. And I understand and respect you for admiring her all the more. But will your admiration make her love you all the more?

Because I can show you several men here who can woefully testify to awakening the warrior within their beloveds only to be scorned and thoroughly despised in return.

Even when those very same men fell more in love with their empresses of battle (instead of reacting with typical macho fear and false bravado and hostility), they were still reciprocated with the utmost bitterness and contempt before long.

Repaid for their good with evil.

Is this about to happen to you? That is the real issue here. You really need to think about this, my friend, lest you end up like those poor fools I just described to you up above. Disregard this advice at your own peril.
Women can respect men for various reasons. Obviously women are different but an intelligent and caring woman shouldn't disrespect her weaker husband if that husband has some other qualities that she can respect.

The problem is that most men aren't really ambitious and start stagnating in life and most men aren't particularly good looking either. So in the case of such men, the only thing that they have to offer to women is that they're "the stronger sex" and can protect them and if they don't even have that a woman has hard time to find anything she can respect in a man! Maybe it can only help if you have good humor and make her laugh or if you're a really good father to her children but in general it's not a good position to be in.

I think the best basis for a good "femdom" relationship with a woman is to be really good and ambitious in something. Intelligent women appreciate hard working men who look to improve a lot. Every year you need to look to be a better man than the year before and eventually people see that and appreciate it.

The problem is that most men just take it for granted that their wife should love them but don't really demand much from themselves.

Let's say that you were for example an elite athlete in soccer or a great racing driver and you'd have a wife who trains BJJ as a hobby and could actually beat you up! Do you think she wouldn't respect you and your achievements in life? I'm not saying that you should be a milionaire star to get respect from women but just illustrating a point.
Old 22-Jun-17, 15:46
Points: 4,159, Level: 27 Points: 4,159, Level: 27 Points: 4,159, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This is a related topic but when I lost to a girl in armwrestling there another girl who I liked and flirted with who say me get beat by her. After that the girl I liked stoped the flirting she was always nice to me. Later I heard from one of her friends that I had been demasculated in her eyes and the could not be with a guy who lost to girl. Girls will never know what it's like for us to be beaten by them. It is every guy's worst nightmare.
The Following User Says Thank You to pericles77 For This Useful Post: