Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Mar-19, 00:58
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Taped Up

Family Wrestling Videos: Taped Up
By Stone Kidman

As usual I was going through the boxes of unlabeled VHS tapes I found in my parents basement that turned out to be old home movies of my family fighting and found a real treat. This one even had introductions; it started with my mom and older sister Heather, judging by the date stamp they were thirty eight and eighteen respectively, alongside another mother/daughter duo who were black, but all were inexplicably topless. My dad was cameraman, like in every other video, and introduced mom as "Bring the Pain Lorraine," which had the black team chuckling; mom was intimidating at 5'09 roughly 190 pounds with big 40E cups, she wore white satin panties with her dark curly hair cut just past her ears.

Dad introduced my sister as Hurricane Heather though she didn't seem to like this moniker and rolled her eyes; like our mother she was also busty at 5'07" 127 pounds with a full 38D, wearing only a black thong and her long dark hair reaching down to her midback. What I hadn't noticed until both she and my mother high fived, after being introduced, was that they all had their fists taped up.

"And over here we have--," my dad started to say but mom cut him off.

"Over here are the losers, right," she laughed heartily at her lame joke; this was very on brand for my parents but both black fighters flipped my mother the bird.

"And here are Deadly Denise and her daughter Lay You Out Lisa," dad finished as both mother and daughter continued to sneer at their opponents. Denise looked to be late thirties or early forties as well, she had her arms crossed over her chest but once she moved them, to mime beating my mother by punching her palm, I could see she had at least a C cup that sat high on her chest. She had curly hair just above her shoulders and looked about 145 pounds, not as doughy as my mother but with thick thighs and ass not to mention a wide nose and had some musculature in her arms that seemed like she had been in a few fights herself. Denise and her daughter had on matching beige satin panties though Lisa looked much more slender and a little nervous like this might be her first time.

Lisa was eighteen, I didn't know if she knew Heather from school but I hadn't seen her in any of my sister's old yearbooks, but she was quite pretty; whereas Denise had a dark complexion, Lisa was more light skinned with her dark hair about shoulder length but pulled back in a ponytail. She had smallish B cup breasts and was 5'07", the same height as my sister and her mother, but looked like she might've only weighed 115 pounds top; she was toned like she maybe ran track but not as buff as her mama.

After dad told them to begin it was utter mayhem; all four women were swinging their taped up fists, mostly head hunting, but pretty soon all were squealing while in a mutual hair pulling tug of war. Both mothers went after each other first more aggressively, the smack of Denise delivering solid uppercuts to my mom's tits followed by her cry of pain was extremely arousing. They both had one hand in the others hair, pulling the other down like rams butting heads, as each swung a wild blow with mom's bigger jugs taking the worst of it; I could see those big udders undulating underneath as dad tried to circle around to get a good shot. They were fighting in the same basement of my old house that I had seen in the other videos; the stucco walls, dark brown carpet and burnt orange sofa in the background, as mom was backed into the corner near the couch.

"What you got bitch, talkin’ that trash," Denise shouted as she had turned to mom's side, still with a handful of her hair, to ram knee lifts into mom's big boobs. She tried covering up with her arm but then Denise would switch to hammering her face with her taped fist; mom's other hand seemed to be preoccupied with freeing her hair from her opponent's grip.

"Fucking nigger," I heard mom swear loudly as Denise reached down to twist mom's boob. When she tried to try and pry her tit free, the black woman raised the knee she had been hitting mom's rack with and instead bashed mom twice in the face; I watched the back of her head recoil like a crash test dummy before her legs gave out. Using a handful of her hair, Denise rammed mom's face into the arm of the sofa, which as I remember growing up was very solid, and just left her lying there; looking like she'd been in a car accident as her arms hung down limply.

"Fucking nigger knocked your ass out bitch," she said and spit on my mom's bare back before a loud squeal got not only Denise but my dad's attention to as he whipped the camera over to the left. Heather had her opponent in a standing headscissors, one hand reaching behind her hip to keep ahold of Lisa's ponytail--the teen's face sticking out the back like my sister had a tail--while her other hand was reaching down to claw the black girl's breast; I could see how deep she was digging her nails into it like she wanted to rip the mammary off. Luckily Denise came over and busted my sister in the side of the head with her taped fist, she must not have been aware of how poorly mom fared and hadn't been ready so she went careening over onto the brown carpet.

Before she could get up, Denise was already on her; grabbing my sister by her long hair and ramming her knee into the white girl's abdomen. After a couple knee lifts to her flat stomach, Denise put Heather in a full nelson and instructed her daughter to get some payback. Lisa put her dukes up and my sister screamed as the black teen teed off on her D cups, bouncing them to and fro across her chest with powerful haymakers before driving them nearly into her opponent's face with devastating two fisted uppercuts until my sister's chest looked like positively purple. Lisa gave Heather a series of belly punches that had her groaning and dry heaving before Denise took over and hairmared my sister over her shoulder onto the floor.

The black woman pulled my sister's face between her legs in a reverse headscissors, telling her daughter to finish off the old woman as dad panned back to see mom was kind of coming to, while Denise tugged on Heather's thong, giving her a nasty front wedgie; whenever my sister tried to pull it free the black mother would slam a fist into the teen's belly button and order her to be still unless she wanted worse. Another squeal from across the room showed mom had gotten the upper hand on Lisa, getting the black girl into a side headlock while pulling on her hair. Instead of coming to her daughter's aid, Denise shouted encouragement over her shoulder, while the two twirled in a circle with mom occasionally letting go of the teen's hair to punch the girl in the face.

"Beat her like I showed you sweetie," Denise said as she was squeezing so hard Heather's face was turning beet red. I could see mom had a bruise forming around her eye and a split lip with a small trickle of blood coming down from when the black woman tagged her earlier until I saw Lisa try to drop to one knee as she swung a punch between my mother's legs. Her face instantly screwed up as the teen was able to get free; mom still had a handful of her hair and tried bringing Lisa in close for a grapple I guess but an overhand punch to mom's nose just sent her to dreamland again as she collapsed like a building.

Lisa still had her blood pumping and jumped on mom's unconscious body, swinging at least one punch at her face and two more at mom's giant breasts, before her mother calmly laid a hand on her daughter's shoulder and told her it was over. Dad zoomed back out to see Heather was lying spread eagle on the carpet with her thong pulled up so high into her snatch it looked like her pussy had eaten it entirely. He announced Denise and Lisa the winners by absolute knockout and the daughter cheered; jumping up and down with her little boobs jiggling slightly as her mother was more demure and hugged her little girl, congratulating her on a job well done.

It wasn't over as a hard cut had both my mother and sister on their knees, now completely nude, with their hands cuffed behind their back as the winners came walking into frame wearing only strap on dildos; both about eight inches and black.

"We'll keep y'alls nasty drawers as a trophy but now it's time to collect that prize Lethal Lorraine said goes to the winners," Denise said smugly, both she and her daughter holding the panties of their respective opponents.

"Suck it loser," Lisa said, grabbing Heather by her hair and shoving the black rubber cock into her mouth.

"You better get busy too mama, you'll want it nice and wet for where it's going," Denise said with a chuckle as mom obediently began licking and slurping the dick. Heather meanwhile was gagging as Lisa face fucked her rival; shoving the dildo all the way down my sister's throat but when she seemed unable to handle it the black girl reached down with one hand and squeezed her tit mercilessly. This seemed to open up Heather's throat as the black teen was pumping in and out much to her amusement whereas mom was lovingly rubbing her mouth along Denise's dick so it positively glistened with saliva.

"My ex said you were really good at sucking dick so I thought you could handle a workout, slut," Lisa hissed before she once more began face fucking Heather so hard it looked like she was going to asphyxiate until there was another hard cut.

Now both losers were on all fours facing each other with Denise and Lisa sidling up behind their opponent; mom groaned the loudest, lowering her head as though from enjoyment but Heather screamed out like she was being branded. Lisa certainly wasn't gentle as my sister soon had tears running down her face as both women were fucked up the ass by the winner's strap on dildos. Mom was moaning and telling my sister to take it like a man as Lisa was grabbing Heather's hips to ram the dick as deep as she could, though it's not like they go in easily. I would hate to ask Heather nowadays if she ever learned to loosen up but after a minute Denise told Lisa they should switch; whether out of compassion for my sister or because she wanted to alternate I'll never know.

"Lick it clean, cunt," Lisa demanded as she pulled mom's mouth over her dildo; forcing her to deep throat it after being used on my sister. Denise was a little friendlier and pulled my sister over to the couch by her hair, also telling her to clean it with her tongue, before letting Heather ride it reverse cowgirl style up the butt. She certainly seemed to enjoy this better, though Denise continued to work over Heather's nipples with teasing tweaks only to lead to painful twists, as my sister hopped up and down on the rubber cock with a constant look of agony on her face; it was priceless considering what a bitch she always was to me growing up.

After mom was done licking the dildo clean, Lisa instead sat down and ordered Lorraine to eat her out. It was so sexy watching the lithe black girl gasp and moan as she rode my mother's face especially when the girl switched to a reverse facesit and was ramming her snatch onto the older woman's mouth while clawing her big titties up. If I ever find a rematch I'll be sure to let you all know.

You can find more of my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-19, 03:16
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,346 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Taped Up

By one time , your family can win ?
Old 24-Mar-19, 10:26
Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements