Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Feb-15, 22:23
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else enjoy this?

It is a common fetish indeed. Producers like SheFights capitalized on it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Feb-15, 05:05
Temporary group
Points: 3,771, Level: 25 Points: 3,771, Level: 25 Points: 3,771, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's one in this video although the guy hits her back really quickly unfortunately. I like the buildup towards it the best though.
Old 07-Feb-15, 18:27
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I'm not into face strikes myself, but understand how someone could be - strikes are hot. It's not really all that different from being turned on when a girl gets her hooks in, then takes a moment to let her foot hang around your groin, or when she does so while she's got you trapped in a body scissor from the rear.
Old 08-Feb-15, 01:30
Points: 1,395, Level: 14 Points: 1,395, Level: 14 Points: 1,395, Level: 14
Last Achievements

totally into it. haven't done it yet, but my gf, 5'8 175 lbs., is aching to go toe to toe, barefisted-- and is absolutely confident she can beat me/knock me out. This is just Sooooooooo erotic to me. she lives in Arkansas and just had rotator cuff surgery (injured lifting in the gym) but when she's fully recovered and living up here, we plan on making sparring a regular part of our week
The Following User Says Thank You to RoscoeRules For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-18, 17:17
Points: 3,128, Level: 23 Points: 3,128, Level: 23 Points: 3,128, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybroco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
vicariously thru someone else's face
HAHAHA! True 'dat.
The Following User Says Thank You to Facestand For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-19, 15:50
Points: 262, Level: 5 Points: 262, Level: 5 Points: 262, Level: 5

Physical abuse is really hot! Exactly as OP said, it's a really visceral assertion of dominance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is a common fetish indeed. Producers like SheFights capitalized on it.
Yep, lots of their videos are gorgeous. That said some of the girls don't seem to care for or communicate with their victims.

Even when it's consensual it can be a bit much. I saw one with Toni a while ago where she breaks the guy's nose 3 minutes in, blood everywhere, and continues to clobber him for 15 minutes more. And her punches connect. For me it crosses the line from sexy to sickly.
Old 12-Jan-19, 00:35
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Physical abuse is really hot! Exactly as OP said, it's a really visceral assertion of dominance.

Yep, lots of their videos are gorgeous. That said some of the girls don't seem to care for or communicate with their victims.

Even when it's consensual it can be a bit much. I saw one with Toni a while ago where she breaks the guy's nose 3 minutes in, blood everywhere, and continues to clobber him for 15 minutes more. And her punches connect. For me it crosses the line from sexy to sickly.
I could not watch those. I am aroused by violence, but those people seem to not be able to consent to such an extreme thing.

If I was confident the guy in taking the beating was into it, it would be right in my alley, but those seem to be homeless people or drug addicts. Putting them through those beatings for money does not feel right.
Old 13-Jan-19, 01:27
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

First off Roscoe, barefisted and without headgear with a 175 pound untrained sparring partner is just an injury that hasn't happened yet. Broken knuckles and sprained wrists are common injuries to an untrained striker. You have to train to punch safely.

Second, to the original poster, I have the same warning: pads, a mouthguard and headgear are required to minimize likelihood of a head injury. I've been on the ground under a woman who was bigger than me, and two or three punches were enough to make me give in. Wait too long to quit and you'll be putting yourself at risk. Detached retina, broken orbital bone and concussion are likely outcomes if you don't tap soon enough.
Old 21-Jan-19, 10:35
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I could not watch those. I am aroused by violence, but those people seem to not be able to consent to such an extreme thing.

If I was confident the guy in taking the beating was into it, it would be right in my alley, but those seem to be homeless people or drug addicts. Putting them through those beatings for money does not feel right.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Unfortunately my gut feeling was correct. I feel nauseated by this. Happy I did not partake on this debauchery.

Edit: my bad, it is old news. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by lthasatan; 21-Jan-19 at 10:41.
Old 21-Jan-19, 23:41
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It`s a pretty common fetish. I`ve got quite a few true stories written by guys like you. Google the term "beatdown" and you can probably find what you're looking for.
IMHO it's a common fetish in terms of being a subject for erotic fantasy, though probably not so much for literal performance, as per the OP. Back when I was active on the Valkyrie site I met a fair number of people like me with a special thing for punches, whether delivered to males or to females. Of course there were also people who liked judo throws or chokings, too, so nothing's universal, even in fetish-land.

Since I was a young thing, I've always thought there was something immensely erotic about a hot woman throwing a punch. A guy, regardless of physique, throws a punch and it's just like a machine, efficient but not erotic. But precisely because women's bodies SEEM to be more fleshy tissue than muscle, it makes them erotically appealing.

Which is not to say I don't also drool over scenes of muscular women punching victims out. I'm so glad the late Chyna did one TV show where she whaled the hell out of a male victim.

Tags
beatdown fetish