Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-18, 21:58
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default French class fight club

This fall, I took an evening French class at the local community college. It was a little strange to be taking a class with someone my daughter's age. One of the assignments was to present something, anything from the French culture. It could be a word, a song, a work of art, a person...anything. One of the guys in the class told us about a French kickboxer because he himself had an interest in boxing.

I was surprised to learn E boxes. He's so mild-mannered that it's hard to imagine him swinging at something, let alone hitting someone, but he said he loves the sport and trains a few times per week.

We did a lot of group work in class and we generally worked in the same pairs or groups of 4. By default, that became your default social group in class, so we talked about more than French. Well, after E's presentation, L & N began talking about their own interest in the combat sports. It came out that L and her hubby have fight club at home on a regular basis and love hitting one another and working on their BJJ moves. She even broke out her phone to show off some of the bruises she had given him! L is a friendly, introverted mother of 4. From a glance, you would never suspect that she's got brutal instincts.

N is a really pretty Indian woman - much younger than L & I - who told us that her grandfather had been a boxing champion. He had trained N's mother and uncle (who also fought professionally) and then N and her sisters and cousins all learned to box as well, though her mom refused to allow her to compete.

Although it's unfortunate that she had to deal with this, N had been forced to appear in court as the result of a fight at the start of her senior year in high school. Someone she did not have any relationship with wanted to fight her and though her friends who knew about her level of skill tried to warn the other girl, some weird series of events put them in a hand-to-hand situation and when the other girl did swing on her, N avoided the swing, and then put her on the ground with one punch. I can't remember whether she hit her a second time, but nevertheless, because she got the better of the other girl, she ended up being suspended from school and then the restraining order granted to the other girl forced N to transfer to a new school. Fortunately, she did not lose any civil suit, because the other girl and her mom realized N's family had very little money.

Even though N said she always wanted to compete in boxing, she said she does not really enjoy hitting people. L chimed in, "Oh, I LOVE that" lol

Needless to say, I was blown away to discover this about my classmates and amazed that the 4 of us had ended up together by random chance. I hope we're able to keep getting together and having more conversations in the future, because that was cool as shit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: