Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-May-16, 19:04
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Gory F vs M Battles

Drug Lady

Boss Trevile called up Gregor at the wee hours- “hello Gregor how is it going. Got call from the interpols a dragon drug lord who operates un the whole world has been located in our county. The Brisbane hills in its remotest valley lies an isolated villa an Hungarian drug lord rans the entire world from this place.”
“That’s very compelling” replied Gregor
“What is more compelling is this Drug Lord is actually a woman Lady Valeria Saarri. I have sent you all the details please go thru your mail.”
“Cool..”
“I want to you go to Brisbane hills county office work out modalities the whole day and launch an ambush in the evening.” Instructed Boss Trevile
“Done boss” was the reply.
Gregor is a well built man of 35 years. His African origin is an added charisma. His features resembled that of Jim Kelly.
The car pulled off near the villa at the hill top. It was the twilight time although the sun has gone down but there still those residual mystic light that hovered around. Gregor was watching from the car within tele lens. There e has been information at the police department about the villa . That some unusual things are creeping up there the drug mafias are having their share there. But the villa is owned by an Hungarian lady of wanton beauty her name was Valeria saarri. She was a well built woman of around 5 feet ten. It was learnt that she practiced the art of Kalyaripattu Indian martial arts. Gregor had a very busy day today at the county police department. He wanted to launch the ambush at the earliest.
For one hour or so he made constant vigilance over the villa but there was nothing unusual. The windows were all locked so he could not get any inside story through his tele lens. Instead of wasting much time he wanted to have a tete a tete with lady Valeri Saarri.
A shrill sound came in when Gregor pressed the calling bell. He had done that twice and waited for a while. Now gradually he heard foot steps coming at the door way. Finally he saw the door opening in front of him. Valeria Saarri was taller than Gregor .She had deep penetrating eyes, and high cheekbones. Her hair was dense strong copper red.
She wore a white satin see through negligee with high heeled golden beach slippers . Gregor could make out her lean yet atheletic body that suggested of substantial muscular strength. Her features resembled that of a young Kathleen turner.
“Yes please”. Her voice was cold but firm.
“I am coming from the Police department county just to look in everything is going right.” Said Gregor being a little cautious not to fumble out of anxious trepidations.
“I didn’t ask for any help”
“Yeah but this is a routine practice I need some informations”
“Ok nice come on in officer”. She had that Hungarian intonations.
They went into the leaving room decorated with exotic paintings that must costed a hell she offered him a sofa she sat in one them.
“Do you stay alone here”
“Yeah is that crime.. I did not know that”
“its not a crime but it may call for one”
Her deep eyes got a fire it seemed the talk of crime excited her. With a smirk she said” I quiet capable of handling crimes Officer.” Gregor wanted to see anything unusual but it did not catch his glimpse
“O h is that so…. So you have a gun…”
Lady Valeri Saari winked and giggle.. “its like 1000 guns officer…. I have demons and drugons to support me.”
“What a joke any way Ms Valeri its nice talking to you i if an at all u like some help please give me a call at this number.”
Gregor shaked hands with the lady and came out of the Villa.
Driving home Gregor thought of something. At night he referred to the mails sent by Boss Trevile for more details. According to the mail Valeri runs a drug dealing syndicate at Budapest. And she does it on internet . it is been done from the Villa it self. Gregor thought there must be separate room in that Villa from where the operations are being done.
Next evening Gregor drove to the Villa but this time he went ahead to the opposite hill top in order to catch a downward view of the attic.
He was running short of chewing gums that have been a very good turn for him. His tele lens caught some movements at the attic room window. . The light of the room went on. The curtain was half covered which made a clear view of the room inside. Gregor saw Valeria Saarri sitting infront of a huge mirror. She was stark naked and her long strong reddish blonde hair was dangling. It seemed she had bent down and snifffinf something , an tattoo of a dragon was there on her back. Gregor recognised the the dragon tattoo which is common signage of drug dealing gang and it is foe sure lady Valerie has joined the group. . it seems there is no one in the villa it’s the nice time catch hold of the lady. And before arresting her it would give Gregor some extra reward after a hard knock day. A cruel smile came to Gregor’s face he got down from the car taking his box of chewing gum. Rolled one of them inside his mouth and started chewing as he headed towards the villa. By this time it got dark every where.
Gregor followed the steep path down the hill that took him to the level of the attic. . he jumped on one of the sunsets . and started climbing the water pipe till he reached the terrace. On reaching the terrace he looked for the master key inhis pocket that had several keys that usually opens up all locks. Among his poseesion was a electronic pencil that detects the coded locks. He used that to open the terrarce entrance form the other side. The attic room is straight after a round of staircase above. He was very cautious not to make any sounds. He saw the attic room entrance door with a curtain waving . quietly he went inside. He took out a dagger but he could not see anybody there. He went near the bed and the mirror but there was no body.
Suddenly the lights were all on and behind at the door way where the naked lady stood . A cold smile ran her face. So the predator has come for his prey. Her naked body was alluring she had all the cuts and curvature that suggested vigorous muscular strength. She had worn black eye lashes and nose pins. Her black nails and crimson red lipstick contrasted with her dense dangling red blond hair. She was like a tigress. Her gothic naked look was an instant turn over for Gregor.
“Your game is over bitch you are under arrest.”
“How can I get arrested without a fight officer. She locked the door beind. With a key. Now no one can get away without a fight.”
“I am twice your strength don’t try to act over smart bitch I shall maim you .”
Twice my strength the lady sarcastically smirked .
Only thing I can say moor you will be very sorry after all this is done.
Lady Valeri pounced on Gregor and started kicking him in electrifying speed. apart. Gregor was a well trained police officer but he could not stand a chance. It was one of its kind of a fight which was never witnessed before. Both were strongly determined to over power the other Like raging wild animals the lady and the police officer fought to prove their supremacy. Gregor was competitive with a few punches at first but could not continue with the same strength and stamina. Her naked body was like demonic dragon that tored him apart . The mygiri, round house kicks and flying kicks baffled him,. The dagger went out of his hand.. Her foot mashed his chest. At the same time she has started puching his face. Gregor expected her to be strong but at times she proved stronger than him. Suddenly she head butted him and entangled her legs around him, he could not keep the balance and with a heavy thud he was down eagle spread. She literally had Gregor pined to to the floor with all the weight on his chest.. Her naked body was like fanatic Cheeta which delve into devouring her prey . Lady valeri gashed gregors cheeks with her nails. Her shin bone was holding on e of his shoulder to the ground and the other foot smashed down is face. Her left hand was tearing off his hairs. The right hand was twining one his ears.. then she took out electronic pencil from his pocket….” Oh moorie what do we have here” she licked the pencil and ran it down into one of his nostrils. With all his might Gregor tried to throw off the lady but Valerie seemed too tough for him.”Get off me bitch” he screamed. She thudded his head on the ground and started spitting all over his face. Her cold voice got little excitement. “Once I get n Top of you moor you always remain down. Watch me moor as I Turn you into a smelly slurry.” Each time she spoke she spitted the words with the Hungarian intonations with an emphasis on the RRrs . there was an offensive yet arousing smell of saliva came in each time she opened her dark red lips She pulled out a leucoplast and covered his face. Her naked body danced as he bounced to throw her off but she was strong enough, suddenly she slipped her hand under the bed and took out a rope and started tying his hands. She had him over now. Sitting on his back she twined both of his arms. Her knee sank into his spine as the hands were tied from below. Drained out of his strength he could not put out a strong struggle. Lady Valerie then started tying both his legs. As the legs were tied she used a small rope to finally hog tie Gregor. The police officer was never intimidated so badly in his life.
She had done that in a jet fast speed he could not comprehend the action and in second he saw he was hog tied with lady Valerie sitting stark naked on his back. She had lecoplasted and hogtied him he screamed for help but all in vain . Valeri hissed to his hears "Now my moorie a little ride in my love gharrrry….".she put her strong finger in her arse hole for a while and inserted it in one his nostril. The reeky smell of her arse gave him mild convulsions. His body jerked but she was in full control. Holding the hog tied body by his hair in one hand the other hand with the arse hole finger caressed his face.she started spitting on his face. The smell of saliva was all over his face. She hissed in his ear “who is twice strong moorie..”
Lady Valeri took out all accessories from Gregors pocket. She found the chewing gum box. She emptied the box putting all the chewing gums in her mouth. Once she had chewed up she took out the gum and made two halves of it. She started sealing Gregors nostrils with gums. Gregor got the run for his life. She started caressinghis face “ now my slurry moorie who will maim what.” She took his dagger from the floor. “ how do my slurry moorie look without nosie” she chopped of his nose. The blood came out profusely he was crying like hell. “Oh dear the voice should be a little less when you talk to Lady Saarri”. She pressed both his cheeks to take out out his tongue, the tongue got out as the dagger paased through it. “Now for the Crowning glory moorie dear”. She maimed his eyes. His face was splashed with blood. He groaned with a peculiar sobs. fingers of both her hands once again went down her arse hole . she squatted on his shoulder and inserted two index fingers in the two of his nostrils. “From now one this slurry moorie will work for Madame Saarri .”

Brisbane hill officers found the crashed car of Gregor behind the Taki falls some 200 metres down.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (5.4 KB, 137 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satyadru For This Useful Post: