Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-19, 01:48
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Fight the feeling

(I hope your enjoying my post. I'm posting all my stories on patreon a week before I post them on here and I will be doing commissions as well so if you want early access or for me to write you a story then come by my patreon and support me please, happy reading.)

Chapter 1

"Te voy a noquear y hacerte adorar al cuerpo del que no puedes quitarte los ojos, chico amante." I didnt know what she was saying but I didnt care cause her Spanish accent was turning me into melted butter, I was lacing up her gloves before she started speaking in her native tongue. Even if her angelic voice didnt stop me, her body would have done the job of distracting me. She is just 5'2 little package, she was wearing a bright yellow bikini two piece that made her brown skin pop, full set of beautiful plump lips. Long strawberry blond hair down to her shoulders, her she was wonderfully slim thick, her curves were like a winding road that I just wanted to take a ride on. Her peaches shaped butt was just the envy of women everywhere. She was just incredible, she was even better looking then the day we met. *

Let's start back to when we met and names so you can get a better understanding of how we got here. My name is kaz, and the woman I just described to you name is esmeralda, we met in high school, I was brand spanking new to the school...actually new to the city because I had lived in Kansas before moving to California, so I was a farm boy moving to the big city you can say. I wasnt the best looking boy in the whole wide world but I wasnt a slouch either: broad shoulders, toned arms and *well developed torso from all the farm work I did. It was the first day for me and I was just horribly lost around the school, I didnt know nothing from anything, navigating this place was like navigating through a cornfield, everything looked the same. I tried to ask around but people seem to just be no type of help so I moved along, I walked into a few wrong classes and was horribly embarrassed. *

It wasnt till this beautiful voiced called out to me "you lost there?" I spun around and this was the girl...esmeralda. at this point she was around 18, so she wasnt as.......developed as she was at the beginning. She was flat chested, frumpy and messy hair in a bun, thick glasses, and braces, but I never saw any of that at first cause for some reason something in me just....stopped...something about her just...she was already beautiful to me. After a few seconds of looking like a bull with stage freight I finally belt out my first words to her.."ummmmm horribly yes, I'm looking for the math building. I asked around but nobody seems to wanna help much." I say as I try to not look as red as a tomato, she just giggles at my failed attempt and says "yea thats just how it is around here, hi I'm esmeralda." He reach out for a hand shake "kazzer...but I like for people to kaz." *

"Its nice to meet you kaz, let me see that list....oh hey I'm actually in your class, come on we can walk together." She smiles brightly, even with the green bands around the brackets of her braces, I couldn't help but smile bright at her excitement, and just like that we were best friends. From then on we were always hanging out, eating lunch together, hanging out at each others homes, just as close as people can be. We even slept over each others houses for when we had group projects, our parents thought nothing of it cause she was the really nice friend, and I was the nice and lovable country boy. Everyone at school thought we were dating, most guys who would try to hit on her would look at me and see my tall 5'8 foot frame and just give it up, she would get a little peeved at me but got over it, She would quickly turn down that notion, it would hurt me a little but I just shrugged it off and went with it. *

I was head over heels for her like nothing else, but I knew she wouldn't see me as more then her best friend/brother and I made my peace with that. I just decided to be the best friend as I can be, once we graduated from high school we decided to get a apartment just the two of us. We saved up enough money from our summer jobs and moved to a place at the start of her winter semester at university. I ended up waiting till spring to start at the community college, for about 3 years we were pretty good, we went out parting, movies, with friends at bars. She started developing more and more: she got her braces off, her hair started growing more, her legs and thighs started getting more thick, and her breast started growing a bit. So it's no guess that all the guys would be coming for her at said bars, it never bothered me much, I had a few girls lining up for me too, we would sometimes talk about the dates that we went on after we came back from them, those talks were actually more fun then the actual date themselves. *

One of the guys she ended up meeting was named Charles. 5'7, had greasy slick backed hair, thin face, looked like he hit the gym once an a while, was an up and coming "rock star". She was enchanted with him from the first night they met and started dating. He seemed like a very cool guy to hang with, he had moments of douche bagery but it was harmless. They had been dating for half a year and that's when the problems started coming. *

It started when she would be a little behind on rent, it was never a big deal cause she would pay me back when she got paid, then it turned to her asking me for money, again not a big deal, but then it then started turning into never paying me back, never cleaning or washing dishes, and taking my stuff without asking. She would be gone for days and when she did come back she and Charlie boy would be drunk off your asses and play loud music at unholy hours of night, our landlord almost kicked us out cause of it, luckily he owed me one for when I fixed his car. It wasnt till one night where Charles tried to attack me during one of there stoppers is when I gave her an ultimatum: either he leaves or she dose, sense I paid most of the rent at that point. So she decided that he was worth more then our friendship so she packed up and left. *

I wont lie I was hurt....betrayed even. I thought she would at least hesitate about the choice but she answered like she was on a game show. After she left I was stuck with paying the full amount till I found a new roommate, luckily that didnt take long cause after a month I found a new roomy. His name was Jacob, he was a really good roommate: he would clean after himself, always do the dishes on his day, never caused trouble for me, and was very friendly so we became friends. I told him about esmeralda and how all that went, I was holding all this anger in and he noticed and told me that he worked out at a gym that gave boxing lessons. He said it would be a nice little stress reliever for me and it's something to punch so I was already in. *

I went in and for about 5 months i was working out in the gym like a animal, I was in there 4 times a week just lifting, cardio, and boxing. I had lost the extra weight I had gained from laying around the house, I was really getting into it, so much so Jacob signed me up for sparring matches with some of the more upper level people. I had went up agiants one huge muscle guy who flatten me just so hard, I won one agiants a decent guy who was on the same level as me. I was doing great now with my life, that's when she came back into it..... *

After leaving the gym after a especially hard workout i had gotten 2 mixed text and a missed call from esmeralda, I was surprised she didnt delete my number after leaving. So without hesitation I called her and was met with an alarming sound.....glass shattering against a wall. "Es....Es you ok?" I asked as the next sound I heard was whimpers and sobs of fear and a faint whisper "Kaz?...kaz I need your help......I made a mistake....hes out of control...." *

"Who's out of control?! What's going on? Where are you I'm coming to get you!" I say as I get my jacket on and open the door to my car as she tells me the address and I put it in the GPS "I'm in the closet....hiding....please come find me....I'm so scared." She cries as I start up the car and drive off like a mad man zipping through traffic and popping between lanes as I race to save the girl I'm in love with (cheesy yes but that how i felt at the time.) And I get to the address of this old apartment building in a really sketchy neighborhood, I didnt care I raced up the building and looked for the number that she had given me. *

As I came to the door I heard him screaming "where the fuck are you cunt!!!!! Dont make me look for you cause when I find you I'll beat you black and blue!!!!" He said as I did not hesitate to kick down the door and grab him by the collar. "You wont be hurting her anymore ya asshat!" I scream as I toss him into there dirty kitchen he comes at me with a knife and I just sidestep him and he falls flat on his face. He comes up and throws his fist, I bob and weave his attacks and send him to sleep with a well placed uppercut and left hook. I stand over his unconscious body to make sure he was out, when I did I went to the closet that Esmeralda said she was, when I saw her I was shocked to see what have become of her. Her whole body looked malnourished, her skin pale like a ghost, her once red lips now chapped and cut. Her face and arms were covered in bruises, I kneeled down and touched her face but she pulled away before I could feel. I swallowed my feelings down and asked simply "can you walk?" She said nothing but I knew she was too tired to even stand, I scooped her up in a bridal cradle, carried her down to my car and drove her back to my place. *

My roommate was nice enough to let her use his room, I gave him my room and I slept on the couch. For the next week I let her sleep as much as she wanted and eat whatever she wanted, she in turn told me that after she left they were taking a bunch of drugs together, he would get violent and start beating her. She lost her job and never went back to school cause of him, I felt guilty because I should of tried to keep her around, fought for her but instead I let her go, it was my fault that this happened. *

A week turned into a month, she has started gaining weight again and has been looking for a job. Jacob isn't complaining at all, I need to buy him something for his birthday, and I've been tending to Esmeralda for anything that she needs. Shes calls me her slave patsy, shes starting to smile again too... I missed that smile. I told her about what I've been up to sense she left, she seemed interested when I told her I took up boxing. "You? Boxing?! You never hurt an ant! Well it explains why....." she starts blushing. *

"What? What is it?" I ask her *

".....why you look so damn hot...." her whole face turns red, in turn my face turns red as well. I invite her to one of the gym competition I signed up for, she smiled and accepted, I was over the moon. Days after that was the competition, I was both excited and very nervous. On one hand I was about to show how tough I was in front of the girl I've had feelings for sense the first day we met, on the other if I end up getting the stuffing beaten out of me, then I'll show how weak i was in front of the girl I've had feelings for sense the first day of we met. *

I have on my blue boxing trunks, blue tank top and blue head gears. Jacob is my corner man so he places the mouth piece in and tells me some encouraging things, I look out in the crowd and I see her.....shes look back at me and mouthing 'you can do it....' sending me a wink. That was all the motivation I needed, the first guy I fought was pretty much a rookie, I held back from seriously hurting him and I won by points. The next guy was a little more my speed, literally, he was fast and his fist were like a blur that caught me on the face and nose a few times and caught me off balance. *

I decided to play smart and let him attack me all he wanted and tire himself out. When he showed signs of fatigue then that's when I strike and took him down, after 3 knock downs that match ended in a TKO. I was feeling invincible, I had 2 down and 2 more to go, my next fighter was a skinny but muscular man with long blond hair. Me and blonde went at it for 3 rounds and he was getting the best of me, he cut my lip and made my left eye start to swell up. As the bell rang to end round 3 I went to my corner and sat down. Blondy isnt too worst for wear neither rocking his bruised cheek and reddening stomach, but he was still ready for more. I looked over at the crowd to see how Es was doing, as I saw her face was full if worry and she looked at me like she wanted to say 'just fall and take the defeat, please.' I shook my head and went back in, this time I decided to take all the punishment blond boy can dish out, that why I can take hin out when hes too tired to defend himself. *

Sure enough he lost all his steam and that's when I went in on him and knocked him out for the win. I rised my arms in victory like in those rocky movies, I stumbled back and waited for my next opponent. I saw him and was sighing with dread as my opponent was this big, beefy man that looked like he shouldn't even be in my weight class (light heavy weight) so I get back up and as the bell rings I go at him. Unfortunately due to my last match and how I took all that punishment I was KOd with in the first 4 minutes of round 1. Jacob woke me with a scared Esmeralda looking down at me, I felt my nose bleeding out the sides of my face, I won second place in the competition though so that's something. *

When we got back home Es said something that made me stop in my tracks "...I want you to teach me to box so I can beat up charlie..." I spun and looked at her with my good eye and then said "why the hell should I train you? Matter fact why do you want that?" She then looked at the ground "after watching you fight....I don't know I wanna be as fearless as you." She thinks I'm fearless? "When you saw me after the beating you took I was hoping you threw in the towel and gave up, that guy was pumbling you, hurting you and making you bleed. It reminded me of when.....when he beat me....I felt so helpless and afraid for what he would do to me." Little sobs escape her lips as she tries to hold it all together. *

I walked up and held her in my arms "but instead of giving up like me.....you went back and took more and was able to beat him. I saw that and....and I imagine what if that was me with beating Charlie. So that's why I want you to train me, I wanna be able to face him and make him feel how it was for me." She said with tears streaming down her face. My first thought was to look her in the eye and tell her that I was not going to train her, to just forget him and to just move on. When I then look down at her face....I just couldn't, ever sense we became friends I was never able to saw no to her when she gave me her signature big eye look. At that moment I gave up and said yes to training her, I would hope to not regret my decision.

My patreon: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-19, 10:36
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight the feeling

really like the writing & hope it goes in the right direction. has the potential to be great.

Tags
boxing, male vs female fight, mixed boxing, mixed fighting