Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Old 09-Oct-14, 08:06
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,084, Level: 26 Points: 4,084, Level: 26 Points: 4,084, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Girls be warned!

Still getting used to this forum not sure if there is a warning page but please girls be warned by this user sulivan92.
Why he wrote a review on Raven I'm not sure as he had the cheek to run off after the sessions with out paying Raven and Pippa then had the cheek to still message pippa and say he would come back and pay oh but he didn't.
He tried to do this to me but due to asking for the money up front on our occasion due to him messing me around he said oh forgot to go to the bank then he went and never came back only to flood me with silly messages to gloat about wasting my time. Since that event he now changes his email add every month or so books me
Last min then with different session requests so I don't know its him then messages too say haha got you again. It's guys like this that make us girls paronoid and wary. He is in the minority of dick heads that gets his kicks out of wasting our time.
As well as this user name he goes by sullyman and steve, but as I said he changes his email all the time. His no is 0775342**86 he is a yyoung asion guy very small and skinny and has a beard. He now drives a small blue car. So girls please be warned and I will find out how to get his profile reported and taken off here too.
Axajay
Old 09-Oct-14, 09:14
Points: 21,271, Level: 63 Points: 21,271, Level: 63 Points: 21,271, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,971 Times in 247 Posts
Default Re: girls be warned

Quote:
Originally Posted by axajay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still getting used to this forum not sure if there is a warning page but please girls be warned by this user sulivan92.
Why he wrote a review on Raven I'm not sure as he had the cheek to run off after the sessions with out paying Raven and Pippa then had the cheek to still message pippa and say he would come back and pay oh but he didn't.
He tried to do this to me but due to asking for the money up front on our occasion due to him messing me around he said oh forgot to go to the bank then he went and never came back only to flood me with silly messages to gloat about wasting my time. Since that event he now changes his email add every month or so books me
Last min then with different session requests so I don't know its him then messages too say haha got you again. It's guys like this that make us girls paronoid and wary. He is in the minority of dick heads that gets his kicks out of wasting our time.
As well as this user name he goes by sullyman and steve, but as I said he changes his email all the time. His no is 0775342**86 he is a yyoung asion guy very small and skinny and has a beard. He now drives a small blue car. So girls please be warned and I will find out how to get his profile reported and taken off here too.
Axajay
Can never understand childish lowlives like this guy. I've been a regular at The Wrestling Factory for a number of years now, have had some wonderful sessions (including with Axa, who is gorgeous by the way) and have never once been messed around by any of the girls. They need to be treat with honesty and respect, not this sort of dishonest, infantile behaviour. If you're not going to do the right thing, then just bugger off, stay away completely and stop causing the girls grief. They don't deserve it, and, as a regular client, I don't want girls becoming wary of taking bookings from those genuine guys like me because of idiots like this bloke. Incidentaly, had a wonderful double session at The Factory with Lisa and Pippa yesterday - as magical as ever !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 02:54
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

It's a shame that Idiots have to always cause problems. I hope the clown gets busted ands in a big way. No excuse for that crap.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 07:18
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Latest message from sulivan92 I have reported it to the admin so hopefully he gets removed from here soon.

`Who the hell are you making statements about me? I think you got thr wrong person here you fat b**ch. Sharing a number aswell? Im sure thats against forum rules and you will be banned hehe. I still have your number remember. You really want me to give that out? Fair enough`
The Following User Says Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 08:02
Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,837 Times in 577 Posts

If this is all he does then you might be lucky. It seems he has a serious problem that could really blow up into something nasty and harmful to the women he teases and takes advantage of. I think he definitely needs to be watched when he contacts anyone about a session. He could be a dangerous customer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 08:53
Points: 21,271, Level: 63 Points: 21,271, Level: 63 Points: 21,271, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,971 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axajay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Latest message from sulivan92 I have reported it to the admin so hopefully he gets removed from here soon.

`Who the hell are you making statements about me? I think you got thr wrong person here you fat b**ch. Sharing a number aswell? Im sure thats against forum rules and you will be banned hehe. I still have your number remember. You really want me to give that out? Fair enough`
Oh, he sounds a real class act - NOT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 10:01
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,836 Times in 9,934 Posts

Moved the thread to the more relevant section.

I believe you. That douche is banned from the forum. Put a link on the top of the forum for everyone to see this topic.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 14:37
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girls be warned!

Thanks for your help with it. X
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 17:32
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

This is his latest email to me today. I don't reply to him any more but keep your eye out girls as he changes his email all the time.

From: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To: axajay@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail
Subject:
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:26:48 +0100

LOL U really think you can stop me using that forum? I have 4 more accounts. Try get me banned on them. Watch how i waste your time again in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 19:01
Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,013 Times in 334 Posts

Damn how could you pass up match with Raven. Tell you what let him book a session, when he turns up and beat the sh!t right out of him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post: