Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-18, 22:55
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerPA87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She robbed from me too, me paying for a session and got nothing out of it. It made me laugh that a couple months down the road she texts me out of the blue being all nice. After I realized who it was and I called her a scammer and a thief, she got all mean with me and then saying she'd post embarrassing pictures of me all over the place. I sent her a couple pics of me in my boxing gear, not like that's a bad thing. Anyhow.... in the text messages once I started ignoring her, she had said that she loved robbing from fat old men like myself, not like 39 is old, and would continue to do it, and has robbed from many people.

I am half tempted to fly to Vegas, go to Freemont Street, with cops, walk up to her and be like, "hey, where's the money you owe me thief? Ohh you don't have it? I have text messages stating that you love to rob from people. Officers, do your duty and take her away. I am pressing charges."

So yeah... I just now saw this fight she had..... Needless to say I am pleased beyond all hell that she got knocked the fuck out cold!!!! Karma's a fucking bitch, ain't it thief?!

So what's stopping you from reporting it to the cops and pressing charges?
Old 07-May-18, 17:49
Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a friend in Vegas last week who saw her on Fremont Street with her MMA gloves on offering anyone a chance to spar with her on the street.

If you want to sue her and serve her papers, she is easy to find.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClevelandRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-18, 21:06
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandRocks [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a friend in Vegas last week who saw her on Fremont Street with her MMA gloves on offering anyone a chance to spar with her on the street.
Pics of that would be sorta epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerPA87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am half tempted to fly to Vegas, go to Freemont Street, with cops, walk up to her and be like, "hey, where's the money you owe me thief? Ohh you don't have it? I have text messages stating that you love to rob from people. Officers, do your duty and take her away. I am pressing charges."
I know we engage in so much hyperbole here, but when you're asked to swear out a statement against her, how will you describe the service she was expected to provide you in exchange for payment? Just wondering.
Old 07-May-18, 23:05
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know we engage in so much hyperbole here, but when you're asked to swear out a statement against her, how will you describe the service she was expected to provide you in exchange for payment? Just wondering.
This isn't a big leap, as far as she's concerned at least. She openly takes money in exchange for fighting people.
Old 08-May-18, 04:24
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This isn't a big leap, as far as she's concerned at least. She openly takes money in exchange for fighting people.
Isn't it true that the police can only act in the enforcement of legal transactions? Will street sparring meet that standard? I suppose it's not that much different than paying a trainer in the gym, but it seems a little suspect even though I do like the gimmick.
Old 08-May-18, 06:40
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pics of that would be sorta epic.

Most of us wouldn't go through with it, but if I was going to, I'd say straight up "I like wrestling women and she offered that service, I paid, but she walked away with my money.

Would the cops laugh? Maybe. Or, skip the cops and get a lawyer to serve her (not sure all the ins and outs). The whole thing feels like it's more trouble than it's worth, but she totally deserves it. If 5 or 10 people who she snookered get together and pay a las vegas lawyer (I assume she's there now based on the above post) And the Lawyer writes her a legal notice or files it with a court (again, I don't know the ins and outs), but 5 or 10 people demanding their money back or see you in court" . . . I'd still like to see it happen.

She had such potential too but she always seemed like she had too big a chip on her shoulder to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 10:51
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most of us wouldn't go through with it, but if I was going to, I'd say straight up "I like wrestling women and she offered that service, I paid, but she walked away with my money.

Would the cops laugh? Maybe. Or, skip the cops and get a lawyer to serve her (not sure all the ins and outs). The whole thing feels like it's more trouble than it's worth, but she totally deserves it. If 5 or 10 people who she snookered get together and pay a las vegas lawyer (I assume she's there now based on the above post) And the Lawyer writes her a legal notice or files it with a court (again, I don't know the ins and outs), but 5 or 10 people demanding their money back or see you in court" . . . I'd still like to see it happen.

She had such potential too but she always seemed like she had too big a chip on her shoulder to me.
It's too bad people like her have no scruples. I don't believe the police would do anything if it was pointed out that she kept someone's money in a transaction as such. The court system would have to be used, and it would be nice to see the people here involved get justice.
Old 08-May-18, 16:39
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Suing someone will cost you a lot more than a lost deposit. There is nothing to be gained by suing someone without any assets, and the lawyer's fees dwarf any losses you've already incurred.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-18, 01:44
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

She’s back on wb270 as Ashley “Smashley” Robinson.
Old 13-Aug-18, 03:15
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I have talked to her and she's trying to turn over a new leaf. She complained that a lot of guys wanted a prostitute, instead of a session. I was lucky to get a refund. I did trash her in the past but if she's changed it's hopefully for the better.