Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-19, 04:00
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: SFL: The Return

Thanks by the match fem vs fem
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-19, 05:41
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

(Hi all! Sorry about the wait! But here's an interlude of sorts that leads into Ruby's next match! As always, I hope you enjoy it, even if it's not an actual match!)

After my loss to the Phenom and my meeting with Nikky the Wildcat, the doctors at the SFL decided to keep me out of action for a few weeks after examining my mildly injured back. A ‘minor strain of the lower lumbar muscle’ they called it. Even took weight lifting and hard sparring off the table for my training for a week.
However when I went to the gym for my workout routine and to report this to Mina, my trainer was conspicuously absent. I had went through a reduced version of my routine on my own with a sense of worry that deepened when Mina didn't show up for my next session either. Had I pissed her off so badly that she was simply cutting off ties with me? A call to her cell phone went
unanswered and unreturned.

On the Friday after my loss to Justin, I went for one of my weekly indulgences, a cheeseburger at this hole in the wall bar and grill that I discovered near my gym. Settling in at a table, I was getting ready to savor my reward for my week of dietary suffering when someone sat down
in front of me. I put down the burger as Mina leaned forward in the seat she just sat down in.

“Why was the Wildcat’s current boy toy camped outside your dressing room the other night?” the trainer asked in an abrupt, almost aggressive manner. “Was she there?”

“Wait what?” I replied in surprise. I was not expecting Mina to ask about that.

“Why were the tag team champions at your room when I came back with ice? That idiot Brad even played the part of the bouncer telling me I couldn't get in.” Mina said.

“After ducking my calls and missing our training sessions, this is what you want to talk about?” I leaned forward intently as I spoke, matching her aggressive tone.

We locked eyes for an intense moment, and Mina nodded.
“Alright that's fair. I was giving you some space. You did scream at me to leave you alone. And….I was pissed that you snapped off
at me like that. So after the doctor told me you weren't going to be in action this week, I decided to give you time to get your head on straight. Your turn.”

“She came by to sympathize with me about the way my last match went down.” I explained. “Then she told me that those two, the Phenom and the Kitten, they run with a group in the SFL that likes to run in on people's matches. Also Nikky said that I should have someone watching my back, and
offered me a spot in her group.”

Mina leaned back in her seat.
“What happened to ‘I don't do faction wars and group drama’?” she asked, bringing up one of our earliest conversations about why I just wanted to stay firmly in singles action.

“Yeah well, the drama found me. Look, I don't plan to spend every match with one eye on the entrance ramp.” I grumbled before eating a french fry.

Mina studied me for a moment then shook her head.
“One loss.” she said. “One loss, and you've turned paranoid. Alicia, that was a bad break, and Justin kinda did take advantage of you being distracted but I think that was just you getting caught in the blow back from his and Emma's feud with Vixen. Pure bad luck, and yeah it happens. But you don't need Nikky's thugs to-”

“He runs with Dana.” I cut in. “Killer Queen, I mean.”

Mina shrugged, as if to say ‘and?’ as she stole a fry off my plate.

“I have history with her. From my first run the SFL. The underground years as you call them.” I said hesitantly. “She went by a different stage name then, but….yeah she got her start during my last year.”

Mina raised an eyebrow. “The Killer Queen and you?” she replied with a disbelieving shake of her head. “Yeah, right. You're better now in a fight, but she's the champion for a reason. She'd have you-”

“Not ten years ago. Well give or take.” I interrupted her. “She wasn't the Killer Queen back then. She was D.D. Stood for Dynamic Dana. Had a blonde cheerleader gimmick that went along with the name....”

Mina and I sat in silence for a moment before the trainer started laughing.
“Oh, Alicia, that's hilarious! The thought of the Killer Queen with pom poms…”

“Mina, I'm not fucking around!” I exclaimed, managing to keep my voice down while getting a note of utmost seriousness in it.”She wasn't the same back then. Neither of us were.”

After studying my face for a few seconds the trainer leaned back in her seat.
“Fine. But even if you did beat her, why would she want payback for a single loss that was over ten years ago, Alicia?”

“.....because I broke her. I think.” I said after a moment. “Back then, I didn't even know it could be done. It just happened.”

“Broke her? What do you mean, did you injure her?” Mina frowned.

“I think it might be better if I show you. It's hard to explain….and you might not believe me if I tried to. Got a few moments to check out something back at my place?”

When she nodded, I called to the waiter for my check. Then the two of us left the bar and grill, heading back to my home.

Once there, I opened up my laptop, where I had saved a copy of me and Dana's match. As Mina watched I could see the trainer wasn't overly impressed with either Dana or my performances.

"Like I said, the SFL was way different back then..." I said to her at one point, rather defensively.

But eventually, she came to the ending, where Dana begged me to let her cum for the final time after enduring one sexual hold after another, having ended up trapped in a dragon sleeper while I had rubbed and caressed her sex. Mina blinked in shock I told the then rookie Dana to finger herself, to make herself cum one last time, or else I would keep her on the edge of orgasm until she went mad. Then the trainer watched as Dana masturbated herself for the last fall, her will breaking as she loudly proclaimed that she wanted me, needed me.

"My god, even if she didn't want revenge, if people saw this, her rivals, allies...fans...her image would be shattered." Mina said as she stopped the playback. "I can see now why you might worry about her." She looked at me intently. "What will you do with this footage?"

"What? I hadn't meant to do anything with it!" I exclaimed. "I mean, I showed it to you just to prove that me and her have history together. I haven't shown anyone else this, or told anybody about that match. Except for you, I mean."

Mina nodded after a moment's thought.
"Ok, keep it to yourself then. I'll ask around and see if anybody has heard if Dana is saying anything about you."

I nodded my agreement.

"Also, I came to tell you about your next match. After you've been cleared to come off the injured list, you're going to be in a handicap match. I don't know against who yet, but....yeah there it is." Mina informed me as she stood up to leave.

"I'll do my best to get you ready, but unless the team is a pair of fresh rookies, a handicap match is beyond your ability." she said grimly.

Numbly, I nodded again as I processed this. A handicap match? How could I have been picked for a handicap match? Was this Dana's doing somehow?

"Take care, Alicia. I'll be in touch when I find out about Dana, or hear anything about this handicap match." Mina said as she exited my hotel room, leaving me to wonder how this happened....

(And there it is! Hopefully I'll be able to get this match started soon! As always, feel free to check out batman4life's Tales of the Sex Fighting League, as well as Lac's Mixed Sexfight Hunter vs Wildcat for more stories in this setting! And again, thank you for reading!)

Last edited by Valen; 16-May-19 at 00:01.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 04:10
Last Achievements

Ruby Ryder vs Ajit and Sunetra (The Devas)

(Hello all! I know this is more of a prelude than an actual fall of a match. Still, I hope it sets the stage for what's to come! Thanks in advance for reading, and I hope you enjoy!)

My time off passed without any real incident for me within the league. But it passed slowly, making me mull over my upcoming handicap match.
Was it Dana's doing? Who else could it be? Eventually, the doctors declared me healthy, and ready to return to action. I returned to my full
training routine with renewed intensity. I hate to say it, but I had actually started to miss all the hard exercises, sparring and everything else
that Mina put me through. Just...never tell her I said that.

Sitting in my dressing room on the evening of my match clad in my leather jacket thrown over my red bikini, I listened as Mina explained what
she knew about my opponents.

"So, your opponents tonight, they're new to the SFL, but not to sexual wrestling and sexfighting. Apparently our league has been bringing in experienced
talent from lesser known leagues. For example that team from Texas, those two that helped Sexkitten beat Apollo. I guess it does save them the time and
trouble training up new talent."

"I saw them...two more people to worry about if they're friends of" I said, shaking my head.

"Focus on tonight." Mina cut in sternly. "You've got enough problems without worrying about a couple of rednecks that probably don't even know you exist. This
team has been here in the states for a few years, but originally they're from Delhi, in India. Also, they're a husband and wife pairing, so I think they're going to
work well together."

"India, really?" I exclaimed in surprise. "Wow, never matched up against anyone from that part of the world. Nice, it's good to branch out." I quipped, trying
to keep myself in good humor instead of focusing on the fact I was going to be in a two on one situation the whole match.

"You had an erotic wrestling match in oil with a woman from Japan." Mina said wryly.

"Yeah, and now look at me, becoming a citizen of the world." I replied with a grin before turning serious. "So, what do you know about them?"

"Not much. If they were in a sex wrestling league in India, it was probably something underground, much like the earlier days of the SFL." Mina said as she shook her head.
"I did manage to talk to a friend who helps with handling 'auditioning' the new talent that comes into the league. He said that not only do they not shy away from sexual stuff
but that they soundly won their audition by forcing their testers to cum. "

I know I haven't mentioned 'auditioning' , but really all it is a test match of sorts. The way it works is a trainer or a rookie/low ranked league member has a match with the new hopeful in front of a small crowd of staff and private guests and recorded for future sale on the SFL site if the hopeful becomes a member. The rules are a lot like a regular SFL match, except at
least one fall has to be won or lost through forcing someone to cum. It's a way to make sure our new people can perform (you know, sexual-like.) in front of a crowd, and not have a breakdown.
I had one once I was pronounced ready by trainers and medical staff, and basically sexfought my male opponent to two straight sexual submissions. I can only assume for teams they would have an audition
against another team. Ajit and Sunetra winning their audition match wasn't exactly bad news, it just meant that they were more than comfortable with the erotic tactics used in the SFL.

"Well, you're up." Mina said as we began to leave my dressing room. "Look, handicap matches are really bad for the lone woman in them, but they do have to obey the rules of a tag match. Try to isolate one of them,
keep them from making frequent tags. You know more about sexfighting than most, so I'd play to that strength. Force quick orgasms with that sex magic you seem to have, if you can. I've worked hard to make sure your grappling game
is good, so try to use it to keep one of them grounded.

As we got to the curtain Mina stopped, calling out "Give 'em hell!" as I went through through it, the crowd cheering.

I focused my gaze on my opponents who had already made thier enterance before mine. Both of them were dusky skinned, and exotic. Ajit was lithe, and lightly muscled, while his wife Sunetra had a thicker more solid looking frame.
They stood in the ring, watching me approach. Ajit was wearing a pair of wrestling speedos, gold colored, while Sunetra was in a matching bikini. The Indian woman pulled at her husband's arm making him lean closer to her as she
spoke into his ear, both of them watching me step into the ring.

After I took off my leather jacket, standing in my ruby colored bikini, I approached the couple who met me in the middle of the squared circle.
"Well, I'm always happy to welcome newcomers to the league I helped start. Really though, did you feel so nervous you needed to both take me on at once?" I questioned with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" Sunetra said with narrowed eyes. "You are the one who requested this match, aren't you? We were told the request came from a long time member of the SFL Is this some sort of..what do you call it, hazing?
Bullying of the new people!?"

I blinked, taken aback by the wife's attitude and questioning.

"Wait, what? I didn't even know you two until tonight! I think-" I began, but suddenly another person's entrance theme began to play loudly over the arena's speakers. I looked up at the ramp, and I felt my mouth drop in surprise.

Nikky gave me a smile as our eyes met briefly, Brad at her side carrying the tag titles over his shoulders. I began to think I now knew who was behind making this match. But why? I already agreed to join her faction....

Coming into the ring, the Beast watching over the Wildcat, Nikky stood in the middle of all of us, then held her hand out for a mic, which a tech brought in for her.

"Well, hello everyone." she said to the crowd as they booed. "What? I'm just here to send my greetings to Ajit and Sunetra. They come to us all the way from India. Did you know....they were champions in a a secret league, sponsored by
and held for the entertainment of some of the richest people in the country. They were prize fighters, getting bonus money for each orgasm they forced from their opponents before they gave up? They eventually left that sort of thing to
play in our league, and I for one, want to see how well they do against someone like your old fan favorite Ruby Ryder. And since they're a team, who are we to break them up? So, give it up for my new friends the Devas, Ajit and Sunetra!"

With that, she smiled at the couple, who looked at each other and gave a shrug, before glancing my way and grinning for the briefest of moments. Then to my surprise, she went over to the announcer's table, taking a seat next to our commentary team,
which she exchanged words with. I took my stunned gaze off of her. What the hell was Nikky's game?! She set me up, but why!? As I tried to process this, I remembered I had to focus. I had a match that somehow I had to last through, against two
supposedly champion wrestlers. I supposed I could leave, simply take a count out loss....but no, I never gave anyone a free win before, and I wouldn't start now. I went to my corner, readying myself, remembering Mina's advice and training.

Ajit was apparently going to start things off as Sunetra stepped out to stand on the ring apron by their corner.

The crowd began to cheer as the match's start drew near.....

(And there we have it! I, as always like to thank Lac and Batman4life for their work in this setting we're sharing! Please check out their stories if you haven't already, under the 'Mixed Sexfighting: Hunter vs Wildcat' and 'Tales from the SFL' titles! And again, thank you for reading!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunetra1.jpg (271.9 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg Ajit.jpg (90.5 KB, 112 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 05:46
Last Achievements

It look awesome
Old 05-Jun-19, 03:00
Last Achievements

The bell rang and Ajit and I began to circle each other. He moved with a quick motions and a fluid grace compared to my slower,
more methodical movements. After a single revolution around the ring, I decided to be aggressive, not wanting to let them set
the pace and tone of the match. I lunged forward going for a lockup. He lunged to meet me!

Or so I thought.

He threw himself into a forward roll that took him past me, rolling just to the side of me! I pitched forward, off balance having expected to be met with resistance. I recovered and spun around to face Ajit, only to be greeted by two feet slamming into my chest! He had waited for to start to turn and dropkicked me as soon as I faced him! I was sent to the mat, while the East Indian sprang back to his feet. I rolled back to mine, and Ajit came on the attack. He dashed in, grabbing my arm and twisting it in a wristlock while moving behind me. Wait a minute...I knew where this was going. All those hours spent in Mina's training had given me an education in submission wrestling, and I just instinctively knew Ajit was going for a hammerlock. So when he drifted in behind me, I slammed an elbow back into the side of his head before he could lock the move in. The hit stunned him, letting me pull my arm from his grasp.

I spun around and quickly used a snap mare to drop Ajit to the mat on his back. Remembering Mina's advice about keeping them grounded I dropped down to the mat before he could sit up, while slamming my elbow down into his chest drawing an "Agh!" of pain as the blow landed. He rolled away holding his chest as we got to our feet. Despite the fact that he took a hit, Ajit got to a standing position at the same time as me, a testament to his speed.

I rushed forward, not wanting to give him time to set himself, trying to catch a hold of him. But Ajit neatly sidestepped me, slipping my attempt to grapple him. *Jesus, this guy is fast* I thought to myself.

He caught me around the waist from behind, and I instinctively widened my legs and stooped down, improving my stability and lowering my center of gravity, resisting his attempt to lift me up off my feet by using Mina's training and my own short stature. Ajit quickly adjusted though and suddenly began running forward, taking me with him towards the ropes. He gave me a shove, sending me into them front first and bouncing backwards towards him. I felt my back hit his, and knew Ajit had turned away from me. Before I could sort out what was happening, he looped his arms through mine and dropped to his knees while leaning forward. For me, the view suddenly shifted up towards the lights as he rolled up into a backslide pin. There were no pinfalls in the SFL, but I knew a good use for them...and so did he. Ajit would release the pin but while I was disoriented, he moved my bikini bottoms to the side while getting his head between my spread legs. I felt his tongue grazing against my clit with teasing flicks as he held my legs spread, folding me up.

"Ahh...ohhh god.." I breathed as I endured the movements of his tongue. Wow, he was good at this. But as he focused on eating me out, I looked around checking our position in the ring. Right dead in the center. I groaned as he sucked on my clit, but made my move as I felt him give a chuckle, I guess thinking I was too weak willed to resist him for long. I suddenly twisted my body to the side, taking him off of me and to mat on his back! In surprise, he let go of my legs and I made him pay for it by clamping them shut on his head after scooting back an inch, getting my pussy out of reach of Ajit's tongue as I locked him in a crushing headscissors!

"Got you now, you dodgy bastard..." I said as I gritted my teeth, my ankles crossing as I remembered some of Mina's pointers, keeping him locked in as tightly as possible as I poured on the pressure. The torture sessions at the gym paid dividends, as Ajit let out a loud yell of pain! I knew I was getting stronger, but the effects surprised me as I watched Ajit thrash in an attempt to escape. My headscissors never brought this kind of reaction on so quickly! His hands pushed against my legs to try and take pressure off his head, but I gave a fierce yell and squeezed down as hard as I could in response. I also reached down, sliding a hand under his gold colored wrestling shorts, to grasp his cock. A few teasing brushes of my fingers against the head of his member had him hard, and I began to squeeze and stroke him, as best I could inside his spandex bottoms. But I also used the garment to my advantage, rubbing the head of Ajit's cock against the material. He quivered, and I heard a strangled moan in his native language from between my legs as his struggles began to fade.

Then movement caught my attention. I looked up to see something loom over me before it slammed down over my head, stunning me. I watched as Sunetra rolled away, having just delivered a full on thick bodied legdrop on my unprotected head. Dimly I realized I had forgotten about her during my exchange with Ajit! The ref scolded the East Indian woman as she herded her back towards their corner. She gave me a wicked smirk as she backed away.

Freed from my leg scissors, Ajit suddenly went into action. Hopping back to his feet, he quickly followed Sunetra's legdrop by grabbing my legs and folding them up over my head, folding me in half on myself, trapping me on my back! Laying down on his side above my head, he trapped one of my legs between his ankles, while an arm of his held my other leg, forcing my legs to spread waaaaaay wide in a spladle hold, which is particularly painful if you're not flexible....which I am not! But on top of that, his free hand snaked between my legs, starting to rub the lips of my sex. His fingers flicked up and down my clit, teasing me, but I cried out in pain from the extreme stretching of my leg and groin muscles!

The ref came over, now that Sunetra was back in her corner. But now I was trapped in the center of the ring, secured in a hold that was stretching me painfully, as well as letting Ajit work over my sex, although that was a distant second compared to the spladle hold!

I let out a scream of pain as he suddenly gave a hard yank on both of my trapped legs, spreading them even more!

"I give! Fuck, I give!" I yelled out, tapping my hand against the mat in surrender. There was no other way out of this!

Ajit let go of me, and stood up, smirking down at me as he stood over me. I immediately curled up and rolled onto my side, hands between my legs where my groin muscles had been brutally stretched.

"Winner of the first fall with a combination fingering and leg spread hold, Ajit of the Devas!" the announcer called out over the loudspeakers.

He returned to his corner, sharing a kiss with his cheating bitch of a wife. I meanwhile, hobbled back to mine after staggering to my feet. Frustration bloomed in my mind. I had managed to get him where I wanted him, but as soon as I forgot about her, Sunetra with one swift move gave her husband the chance to take the fall with a hell of a hold! It was bad enough that they were skilled, but they were willing to stretch the rules as much as they were willing to stretch as my groin...

I groaned as I tried to rub and soothe the soreness away, while the commentators's, and Nikky's voices drifted to me.

"Good god, it's rare to see the spladle used in the SFL!" one commentator was saying. "The way he added some fingerplay to that, it's just devastating. Wait....Deva-station...I think I just coined a name for that if it's a 'finisher'!"

"I didn't think it was possible for you to get any more annoying....but, way to prove me wrong." Nikky shook her head. "Still, good team play by the husband and wife. She picked just the right moment, and just the right move, to get her man back on track."

"You're right, it was! But even though he needed an assist at the end there, I'm really impressed with Ajit! That guy is crazy fast! He's got to be as quick as La Dama, even if he doesn't seem to be as much of a high flyer." he replied.

"Ruby Ryder was more than holding her own until that moment though." the second male announcer chimed in. "She had Ajit in a bad way. And, I have to say, I think her wrestling has been improving. I don't know her history as well as my partner here, but that headscissors looked a lot better here then it did in her first match against the Gladiator. I mean, it kinda even reminded me of one of the types that the Killer Queen uses, just with a handjob thrown in....cause you know, it's Ruby."

Yeah, no. I've watched some of The Killer Queen...Dana's recent matches. It wouldn't surprise me if she practiced by crushing watermelons between her thighs. She has some insane legpower now compared to what she had before.

For some reason, it looked like the Wildcat's eyes widened for a second, but then the look was gone so fast, I was sure it was me having a bad angle looking at her. Her smirk was firmly in place as she spoke to him.

"Yeah, but it's simple math." Nikky replied. "One is less than two. Even when she managed to get the advantage over Ajit, it wasn't enough to get the fall before Sunetra took the advantage away. Ruby may have been in a lot matches and situations, but never a handicap match. These aren't two fresh off the street rookies. They're too experienced and too talented. She simply can't win against both of them."

(Hi everyone! Again, thanks for reading and I hope you're liking them. I'm always open to any sort of thoughts you may have, either here or through PMs. Also, while Ruby is sort of the main focus of this thread, I've been thinking of doing....side stories, I guess. Johnny and Tiffany are characters of mine, and I was thinking of exploring how the SFL might look like through the eyes of a new team that's transferred in from another, smaller league. Not to mention the reactions from wrestlers finding out they're going up against step-siblings. But I don't know if I should start a new thread, or would that be cluttering up the forum too much? I was also thinking of writing random matches between various SFL members as a sort of filler I guess. Matches with little to no build up to them, kinda like the random matches you see on the WWE's weekly shows. Anyway, as always thanks to Lac and Batman4life and please, check out thier threads Mixed Sexfight: Hunter vs Wildcat and Tales of the Sex Fighting League!)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 03:42
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Great job so far, and definitely looking forward to seeing those ideas being fleshed out more in future installments.
Old 06-Jun-19, 22:48
Last Achievements

It seemed like Sunetra was going to be starting out this fall. She entered the ring as her husband stepped out between the ropes as the rest period wound down. Great. Up against a completely fresh person after I just lost the first fall. I had managed to mostly shake off the groin splitting part of the spladle that Ajit had put me through, although I could feel a slight ache in my upper thigh muscles. But Sunetra had spent the first fall watching me, and getting a feel for how I fought, while I could only guess at her style.

The bell rang and we both came out of our corners, right at each other. We locked up, and her heavy chest pressed into mine as we each tried to force the other down to her knees in a test of strength. Although we were both strong, Sunetra began to slowly force me down getting me to one knee, a smirk crossing her regal features. Seeing that sparked off my temper, and I gritted my teeth. Sunetra's smirk faded as I not only battled my way back up, but forced her down to her knees as the crowd roared their support. That's right, on your knees you cheating cunt.

"Unnngh....you bitch!" the female Deva snarled from where I had her. With a wild yell, she began to rise, forcing her way back up as her wounded pride gave her the strength arrogance couldn't until she stood up, smiling again.

Christ, we could go back and forth all night. But Sunetra was younger and had the energy to keep this up. Not to mention a partner she could tag out to. So I decided to strike now. I suddenly stepped into her, sneaking a leg behind one of hers. A quick shove sent her tripping over my limb to fall onto the mat on her back as I let go of her hands. Before she could recover, I stepped over her body then brought my elbow crashing down into Sunetra's upper chest, driving it right into the center of her breastbone!

I hopped up to my feet as Sunetra sat up, holding her chest. Using a handful of her hair, I dragged the Indian woman up to her feet. A kick to her midsection doubled her over, setting up my next move. Throwing her arm up over my neck as one of mine curled around hers, I grabbed her bikini bottoms as a handhold. Then I lifted her up and over, her back hitting the mat as I completed my snap suplex! Sunetra arched her back, holding a hand to it as I got up to my feet. She rolled onto her side, and I drew back my leg and delivered a soccer style style kick right into the small of her back, getting a yell of pain out of Sunetra in return for my effort.

The force of the kick sent her onto her front where I looked down on her. I kept my pacing slow, remembering I was up against not one but two wrestlers. I bent down, grabbing a gasping Sunetra by her dark hair and hauling her back up. I then seized a hold of her bikini top, removing the white garment with a hard pull that undid the knots and sent her large tits bouncing free, much to the crowds loud approval. But before I could proceed, Sunetra suddenly brought her hand up, raking her fingers down over my eyes! I cried out, staggering backwards as I brought my hands to my eyes, practically blinded! I heard the ref admonish Sunetra for that, but the damage was done.

My feet left the mat as Sunetra's arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I was brought down hard to the canvas with a spinebuster, facing up into the lights as I gave a pained yell at the impact's force!

As I was down, I heard a slap and the ref calling out as Sunetra tagged in Ajit. I felt two sets of hands lift me up to my feet as my vision cleared. As a team, after a tag they had a five count in which they could both be in the ring. They put this time to good use. Sunetra and Ajit bent me over, one of my arms over each other their necks. Working in tandem, they lifted me up and over in a double team suplex!

A howl of "Auuugh, fuck!" escaped my lips as I sat up, holding my back! Holy hell that hurt a lot more than a one person suplex! I could only guess that two people added a lot more torque and force to the slam. Sunetra left the ring as Ajit stayed on me. Moving to a sitting position behind me, I felt him tug away my bikini top, exposing my breasts as the knots gave way, the crowd cheering as the sight of them.

"What is that saying you have here...tit for tat?" Ajit said into my ear as his hands cupped my breasts, squeezing them, drawing out a moan from me as his palms roamed over them, too stricken to fight back. "What were planning to do to my wife's lovely breasts, I wonder? This...caressing them, pleasing them..." His fingers rolled my nipples about making me shudder and groan in arousal. Of course he knew how to treat a large pair of breasts, considering who his wife is.

"Or was it something like this?"

Then he cruelly twisted my erect nipples, making me scream in pain before he sank his fingers into my breasts, squeezing and twisting hard. "Auuughhh, oowww fucking Christ, my tits!" I screamed out as he mauled them, thrashing in pain. He also knew how to hurt them, badly apparently!

Ajit's legs wrapped around my waist as he continued to punish my breasts, digging into them. The ref checked in with me, wanting to see if I was going to give up, but I shook my head, saying "No!" in a loud clear voice. In response, he twisted my tits, making me shriek in agony!

Then Sunetra called out "Ajit! I want a turn with her!" she called out, holding her hand out!

"Mmm, well I do love watching when you decide to work a big titted slut.." Ajit said as he gave my tits a final, hard squeeze before turning me loose.

As I cupped my wounded orbs, I heard him tag in Sunetra. She was on me in an instant, whipping me into the turnbuckles across from her corner, my back slamming into them. She pressed into me, front to front, kissing me dominantly. Her tongue invaded my mouth, her hands caressing my breasts. After Ajit's harsh treatment, the pleasure was a welcome, heavenly change. She soothed my tits, lips sliding down to kiss and suck at my nipples.

Reflexively, my hand crept between her legs, under her bikini bottoms, finding her pussy. Sunetra's breath caught for a moment as I found her wet. Does she get off watching her man with other women? Shelving that in my libarary of useful sexual tidbits for the SFL, I suddenly sunk down to my knees, looking to turn the tables sensually as I moved the material of her bikini aside. My mouth went to Sunetra's sex, tongue nimbly fluttering and teasing her clitoris. She jerked as if she just touched a live electrical wire! She looked about in panic and shock as I brought my sexual experience to bear. She moaned in her native language, her arousal apparent despite the fact I couldn't understand her.

But she wasn't one to fall easily. Sunetra brought her knee up, managing to deliver an awkward strike to my tits that backed me away from her and into the corner. Hauling me back up, she switched tactics, swinging her arm in a hard backhanded chop across my tits that made me scream out....and the crowd call "Wooooo!" Another strike, then a third cracked across my chest each one making me cry out in agony. Then she backed away, apprently going to go make a tag again. Shit, God no.

Desperation kicked in. As she turned to start walking back to Ajit, I called out "Hey. Hey! I thought you were a champion back home! What is this shit? Anytime things go a little bad for you, you go running to your husband?! 'Oh help, she touched my pussy a little and I'm gonna cum like a little slut already! Help me, darling...'" I taunted in a very bad imitation of her accent. "You're no champion, you're just some scared girl, hiding behind your man..."

Oh please let me have been right about that look of pride when I had her on her knees....

"Sunetra! Sunetra, tag me!" Ajit called as she turned back around. But she ignored him, striding back over to me. "You want me....you got me." she said as she stepped to me, throwing a hard punch into my belly, making me double over. A hard forearm uppercut came streaking in, and I got my arms up to partally block the strike, although it's force made striaghten back up, leaning against the turnbuckles, my arms still guarding my face.

"I'm gonna break these tits of yours..." she vowed as she brought her hands to my breasts. Oh you couldn't resist, could you Sunetra? Especially since darling Ajit softened them up for you and my arms left them wide open to protect my face.

But I was counting on that. All the anger and frustration I had for this match came boiling to the surface, and I tapped into it.

As her hands began to slowly squeeze, I suddenly brought my hands to her face, raking my nails into her eyes, pulling a page out of her book. She tried to reel away, but I caught a double handful of her hair with both hands, and slammed her face against the top turnbuckle once, then twice. She put her arms out, grapping the ropes to keep me from doing it a third time, but then I used a hand to grab one of her breasts and give it a hard squeeze, digging into it with my nails! As she shrieked, she let go of the top rope and I brought her head into the turnbuckle a third time.

But I wasn't done. Grabbing her in a headlock I pressed her front against the ropes, the undersides of her breasts against the top rope. Pressing my other hand down against the top of her orbs I suddenly ran a few steps, dragging Sunetra along with me. My hand on her breasts kept them against the rope, letting it scorch and scrape the underside of the female Deva's tits as they rubbed along it!
"Nooooo-aiieeee!" she screamed out as the ref warned me about using the ropes, telling me to take her out of them. Fine, have your way ref.

Turning us to face towards the center of the ring, I buried both of my hands into Sunetra's hair near the scalp. Then I took a few running steps and used the momentum and my handholds to flip the protesting Indian woman by the hair over my shoulder as if I snapmared her, into the air to land her back in the center of the ring.

The roar of the crowd reminded me of my other problem. Ajit had hopped up to the top turnbuckle of his during my hair-mare, and I looked up to see him leap from it, hands knotted together to deliver a double axe handle. My body took over as Mina's in ring drills kicked in, and I stepped aside as a reflex, while burying my fist into his open crotch as hard as I could! There, that's for my tits you bastard. The ref shrugged, as if to say that's what you get. Ajit wasn't the legal wrestler, so she couldn't DQ me for breaking the rules on someone who was well...breaking the rules. He bent over double, holding both his hands over his balls. Grabbing him by his long hair, I shoved him between the top and middle ropes, dumping out of the ring to land on the floor below! Bye-bye, Ajit.

Turning back around, I saw Sunetra flop over onto her front, facing towards her empty corner. "Ajit, where...?" she called as she saw it was empty. Quickly I dove towards her, seizing one of her legs and straddling her lower back, facing her feet. Bending the leg back into a single legged boston crab, I heard the ref asking Sunetra if she wanted to give as I leaned back in the hold. The Indian woman cried out, but replied with a strong "No!" shaking her head. She even began to crawl towards the ropes and with my adrenaline fading, I couldn't hold her back!

Her back was hurt, but not that badly and she was prideful. But that's ok, her body could submit in another way. Reaching between her legs, my fingers found her exposed pussy, sliding two of them into her still wet depths.

"Unnnnh....oh you veshya..no..." she moaned and shuddered her crawling coming to a halt. (I found out later that word 'veshya' means 'whore' in Hindi. Thanks Andy and Maria!) Trapped in my hold, Sunetra's hips quivered and rolled as her eyes closed. "No...no I can't, you won't make me..."

Quickly, I let go of her leg and rolled her over, settling back down on top of her before bending my head down to lick at her pussy, putting us in a sixty nine, although I made sure my knees had Sunetra's hands under them to pin her down. I swirled my tongue in a quick, practiced motions.

"Ohhh, it's...too good..! Yes...yes, more!" the Indian woman cried out. "Ahhhhh please...ohhhhhh!"

Even pride has to give way to lust and the urge to cum.

Sunetra's hips bucked wildly as she couldn't resist her climax any longer! The ref called the fall in my favor as Ajit stood up from where I had tossed him.

Rolling off of Sunetra I flopped bonelessly onto my back. Holy crap I was tired. But I had won.

"And the winner of the second fall by orgasm using a 69 pin, Ruby Ryder!"

That was only one fall? I blinked, confused before I remembered this was all one fall! I looked over, as Ajit took Sunetra to their corner, letting her lean against it, his hands soothing the red marks under her breasts. She said something to him in their language, and he shook his head, kissing her briefly.

Wearily, I made it to my feet and managed to get to my corner, leaning against it as I took stock of myself. Despite my rampage and winning the fall, I realized I was in a bad way. I was beyond tired. I felt like I had been in an entire match despite it being one fall. It was hell, fighting two people, I realized. My breasts ached and my back had taken a hell of a shot. Meanwhile, Ajit and Sunetra, while they had both endured my wrath, had it split beteen them.

"Well, well, would you look at that? The Ryder managed to sex her way into winning a fall." Nikky said smugly. "But, she's at the end of her rope. Ajit and Sunetra really did a number on her, didn't they? Even when they lose, they inflict so much punishment together."

"Nikky, are you bringing those two into your group? Is that what this is? Some sort of...feeding frenzy for them before you bring them in?" the first male announcer said giving her a searching look. "And why make an example out of Ruby? She's no real threat to anyone that's on your radar!"

"Whoa, cool down." the second announcer told his collegue.

Nikky smirked.

"Didn't you guys just get done saying how much Ruby's wrestling has improved? And look, she even forced Sunetra to cum despite the utter savaging she endured...and such aggression. I wouldn't have guessed that was in her." she said in a condescending voice.

Ugh. I shook my head as I tried to gather my strength. Nikky wasn't my immediate problem. Getting through this match was. And with Ajit and Sunetra looking for payback, I knew they weren't going to make the end quick and easy....

(Hello! As always thanks to Lac and Batman4life and please, check out thier threads Mixed Sexfight: Hunter vs Wildcat and Tales of the Sex Fighting League. I felt this one ran rather long, but since it was Ajit and Sunetra using the numbers game to their advantage I decided it was fine. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying these, and I hope to keep up the posting pace here, at least until I finish this match! ^_^ Thanks for reading!)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-19, 02:28
Last Achievements

Thanks by the storie, I enjoy read it
Old 07-Jun-19, 03:01
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Nice work with this fall. BTW, the commentary with Nikky is a really nice touch and adds a new perspective to the in-ring action. Keep it up!
Old 10-Jun-19, 06:29
Last Achievements

The third and final fall. Wow I was tired. I had no idea I would feel this drained after venting all my frustration and adrenaline in the last one. Still when the bell rang, I stepped out of the corner, circling to my right slowly. Ajit also circled, wary of a trick I think. He faked a lunge at my legs that I gave a clumsy sidestep to avoid. Then he feinted a strike at me that I put my arms up to guard, but other than that didn't try to dodge or counter. His movements grew more assured, and he smiled to himself. That couldn't mean anything good for me.

Ajit came in fast at a run, prompting me to try and strike at him by bringing my booted foot up at where his chest would be. But then, he caught hold the limb at the ankle, holding it while forcing me to hop on one foot to keep my balance. He then kicked my standing leg out from under me sending me to the mat on my back. Before I could try to get away, Ajit managed to grab a hold of my other leg, spreading both the limbs open.

Sunetra's husband drew back his foot, and I realized what he meant to do. He brought his foot down against my crotch, then started grinding his heel down on my sex. My bikini bottoms didn't provide much protection this form of attack, and I cried out pain as he tortured my pussy!

"This is for what you did to my wife! Did you think you could drag her perfect tits across the ropes and not have to answer for it!?" he roared at me.

As he drew back his foot, I realized what he was going to do next.

"No, wait! Nonono!" I yelled out, waving my hands desperately to try and prevent what was about to happen.

But he wasn't going to stop. He brought his foot down hard in a vicious stomp to my nethers, crushing my pussy with his foot! Ajit let go of my legs as I thrashed about in pain. As I curled up, my hands holding my crotch, I heard the sound of Ajit tagging out to Sunetra.

The two of them must have rushed back over to me, cause I felt two sets of hands hauling me up. Defintely where I didn't want to be, on the recieving end of a Deva double team. This time though they hauled me to one of the neutral corners. Both of them shoved me hard, backfirst, into the turnbuckles, making me cry out at the impact! Then the two of them went to work....

I felt two mouths start to work on my breasts, one at each orb, tracing a path around their surfaces with their tongues! My body gave a visible jerk as the couple's mouths found my hardened nipples, a shuddering moan escaping my lips despite myself. One of them, I'm not sure who, removed my bikini bottoms, undoing the knots holding them to my body and tossing it away. They were in unison, working in tandem with each other, both sucking and working a breast as thier hands found my sex. Two fingers entered my pussy, as another hand focused on my clit, brushing over with practiced motions as the couple teamed up on me sexually with a unity that hinted at a lot of experience in this sort of thing! I quivered and groaned as my pussy respondedly hotly to thier tactics.

I wasn't exactly passive during all this. I tried to battle back, my hands managing to get between their legs and into Ajit's tights, and under Sunetra's bikini,despite how closely we were pressed together. I stroked Ajit's hard shaft, making him moan as I rubbed my thumb over the head of his cock. With Sunetra, I found her wet from our earlier sensual exchange, and began to run my fingers up and down her sex, paying attention to her clit, drawing hot sighs and groans from her. But my efforts grew more and more unfocused before too long as I got hotter and more aroused at their skilled hands....and eventually stopped.

"She's already wet down here...." Ajit said to his wife as they worked. "Your body knows when to submit, even when you don't...." he added to me.

"N...nooohhh god!" I moaned out loudly. My libido had been set to overload. I had always had a weakness for multiple partners. Situations like this, the tribute session with the Phenom and Sexkitten, I guess you could say I have a thing for three (or more) ways. Out of the ring, no big deal, but not something I wanted to have exploited in a match!

"Ok, time's up Ajit! Back to your corner!" the ref called.

"What? It's a sexual hold, why are you breaking it!?" he protested.

"Yeah, and maybe if you were in your corner I'd let it go on, but you're not! And you're not the legal man anymore!"

Obeying the ref, Ajit left, taking the fingers that were in my sex away as he obeyed the ref's instructions. But Sunetra wasn't letting a good thing go to waste. After her husband left and while I was trying to keep myself from going over the edge into an orgasm, she quickly slapped on a headlock. As the ref turned her attention back towards us, Sunetra got a running start with me in tow and delivered a running bulldog that planted me face down into the mat!

Sunetra stood up as I dazedly raised my head off the mat then let it drop back down. The female half of the Deva team rolled me over, then crossed my arms over my chest. My stunned gaze registered her ass as it dropped down onto my face, smothering me as the Indian woman sat down as calmly as a queen taking her throne, facing towards my feet. Her hands pinned my crossed arms down against my chest, keeping me from using them to try and free myself!

"There, now you're in the position that suits you." Sunetra declared as she ground her posterior on me while

I let out muffled screams and cries into that thick ass, drumming my feet against the mat as air grew more and more scarce as the ass smother went on. My struggles began to grow weaker as I faded. Dimly I was aware of Sunetra's hand between my legs, and despite the desperation of suffocating, I felt an orgasm starting to build!

"What's going to happen first? Are you going to black out....or will you orgasm like the pathetic slut you are?" she asked in her India accented voice before starting to laugh.

Suddenly Sunetra was jolted off my body! As I sucked in deep, much needed breaths of air I looked around to see what was happening as I heard a body slam into the mat outside of my vision. Having been under my opponent's ass, I had to watch the video of the match later to get the full story of what was going on and give you guys a decent recounting of what happened. First I caught sight of Nikky, having left the commentators' table, in the ring lying on the mat with Sunetra, having dragged her off of me and trapping the other woman in a dragon sleeper! She had crept in from behind the Indian woman who was busy reveling in my situation. Just as I started wondering what the hell was going on, I heard a pained yell from the outside of the ring. Just as Nikky started her attack, her Beast had come up behind Ajit and from the floor had delivered a underhanded uppercut into his crotch, before dragging him off the apron. Then, Brad took hold of the stricken, smaller man and sent him hurtling back first into the guard rail keeping separating the audience from the outer ring area!

As Sunetra gurgled and tried to pry Nikky's arm from around her throat, the Beast slid Ajit under the ring ropes before rolling in after him. A hand over his crotch, the male Deva saw his wife in the Wildcat's clutches and started to try and get back up, but Brad dropped an elbow into the back of his head, driving him back to the mat.

"...the hell is this?" I mumbled from where I laid, trying to get my strength back.

Sunetra's struggles eventually weakened, and her body grew limp as she succumbed to Nikky's dragon sleeper. Brad meanwhile, had continued to punish Ajit with stomps and kicks into the fallen man's head and body before dragging him up to his feet. Nikky released Sunetra and got back to her feet as the Beast hauled Ajit to his feet and brought him over close to where his wife laid, before locking him in a standing full melson

"Hold him there." Nikky commanded as she pulled down the front of Ajit's tights, her hand grasping his length. Her fingers moved slowly, teasingly, stroking and caressing his member to full hardness.

"Unnnh...no, you bitch..." Ajit cursed as he found himself about to cum for the woman who just put out his wife!

In response, Nikky chuckled, subtly turning his cock so it was aimed at Sunetra while continued to work his member. To his credit, Ajit held out for a good while, but there was no way for him to escape, and Nikky was relentless with this humiliation she wanted to visit upon them.

"No! No, no...ahhhhgh!" Ajit cried out out as the Wildcat's fingers stroked him to a climax, forcing him to spray his cum all over Sunetra's face and chest!

"Now...put him out." Nikky ordered Brad after wiping her hand on Ajit's tights. The Beast simply turned Ajit to the side and swept his feet out from under him while falling forward, driving the man's face into the mat in a facebuster while he was still in the full nelson! He stood up, leaving Ajit senseless on the mat.

I came out of the corner wondering if I should fight or run. Wait, defintely run, what was I thinking?! I couldn't take these two at once fully rested and ready, much less after the near massacre of that last fall! But, Nikky stunned me...and everyone in the crowd I think, by throwing an arm around my shoulders, as if we were the best of friends! What was she thinking?! The Beast called for and got a microphone from a tech, which he brought to the Wildcat.

She walked me to the center of the ring, taking the mic from Brad. Great...I guess she was going to gloat some before dropping me next to Ajit and Sunetra.

"So, while I was doing some commentating, one of those guys was saying something along the lines of 'Why is this happening, are Ajit and Sunetra joining your group? Is Ruby some kind of sacrifice to them?'" she said to both me and the crowd. "Here's the thing, Ryder. Yes, I arranged this lopsided fight against you. But you weren't being sacrificed. You were being tested." She paused for a moment as the crowd grew silent. "You see, before you can join up with me and my merry friends, I needed to see if you can carry your share. If things turned bad, would Ruby Ryder continue on...or would she run for safety and head to the back? I'm going to be honest with you. I never watched any of the 'old school' SFL. I don't know any of that 'plucky underground days.' history. I know you have the reputation of someone who fucks their way to a win, but can fold when things get too rough. I have to say, I'm impressed. You stayed to battle, from beginning to what would have been the end. You even did pretty well all things considered. Even managed to take a fall, even if it was a sexual submission, but that is your thing isn't it...?"

"There's some in our group that wouldn't be able to do that much.." Brad said loudly enough to get picked up by the mic.

"Quiet." Nikky said aside to him before going back to me. "You showed me some moves, and a surprising bit of viciousness Ruby. So, you pass, old girl. Now, for real this time....do you want to stand with a group that will have your back, as long as you have theirs? To not have to wonder what would happen if you have an uninvited guest in a match?"

The crowd booed that suggestion, but I kept my eyes on Nikky.

I stepped out from under her arm, letting it fall away as I took the mic from her.

"So, tell me something Wildcat, and you had better be straight up with me." I said. "If I failed this little test...what would have happened?"

Nikky leaned in and spoke into the mic with no hesitation. "I would have just sat there at ring side, and left you to whatever Ajit and Sunetra planned to do with you."

Even as Brad's face gave a shocked look and confirmed those words as the truth, I believed her. Sure, she would offer you a spot in her gang or whatever. But you had better keep up. Not exactly a 'merry group of friends', was it? Then again, she was one of the reigning tag champions. She had Dana, the Killer Queen and SFL champion as an enemy. I mean, she needed strong allies, ones that could hold their own in an even fight. Anyone less would just wind up doing more harm than good, right? To themselves as well as the group.

We locked eyes for a moment and then I nodded.
"Alright, I'm in." I said confirming my decision. The crowd gasped, then began to boo loudly. But what did they know? It was me that would have to be in the ring, having to wonder if Dana had something planned for my match.

Reaching out, Nikky offered her hand, which I took.

"Ruby Ryder ladies and gentlemen. Showing the wisdom of a veteran. Beast, go get her jacket." Nikky said as she turned about, showing me off to the crowd and cameras. This all seemed....excessive, but I went with it. Brad brought me my leather jacket that I always wore to the ring and left on one of the tech tables. Putting it on, I left the ring in the company of the Wildcat and Beast....as Nikky's theme accompanied our exit..

(And that ends Ruby's latest match! Hopefully you guys like this one! As always thanks to Lac for letting me borrow the Wildcat and the Beast as well as sharing his setting with myself and Batman4life! Please check out their stories as well, and just so you know, Lac has a new thread going!)

Last edited by Valen; 10-Jun-19 at 14:52.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling