Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-18, 22:19
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Girlfriend Scissor Discovery

Hi all,
I just created an account to post this. This is a true and hopefully ongoing account of the various wrestling adventures I've had with a new girlfriend in the past few weeks/months.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to share these experiences, as they are kind of private moments. However, my mind has been racing for the past month or so over these moments and I feel that writing everything down will provide a good outlet, along with being a nice way to re-live the better moments. I tend to ramble so sorry in advance if this isn't very interesting.

Identifying info will obviously be changed or removed, but everything else is true. We can call her C. Some of the wording of the comments by C might be embellished in some parts of the story, as they happened weeks ago and are hard to remember in the moment, but I am writing these moments down to the best of my memory.

=============================================
Some background info:
C is slightly shorter than me, but very fit. She loves running, so she is very much in good general shape. She is also very much into dancing, which I think is part of what makes her legs deceptively strong. Despite her fitness, she actually turns out to be kind of a clutz when doing anything not involving dancing. She is very strong, but not in a sense of being a super nimble athlete or having crazy muscle strength (Although she is definitely strong), but more in the sense of she is very determined and straightforward, and absolutely HATES giving up. (Except to me, apparently; More on that later)

We started as good friends but we steadily blossomed into a romantic relationship. C is very cute, and I was very attracted to the way her super friendly personality combined with her headstrong attitude when faced with a challenge. She also seemed to occasionally show a very dominant side, which peaked my interests as a way for me to explore my mixed wrestling fantasies.

However, I found that whenever we got physical (in either play-wrestling or more affectionate ways) she was extremely submissive, instantly gave up the upper hand when she got it, and play-struggled before melting like putty at the slightest distraction from my part.

Now I'd be lying if I said I didn't greatly enjoy this. It's not like I was deeply disappointed in how our dynamic was turning out, or way I felt knowing I had the power to completely flip over her seemingly-dominant personality. I did feel a tiny pang of sadness when I realized my fantasies probably weren't going to come true anytime soon with C, with how meek and submissive she became whenever we got physical. She even began to adopt a rather submissive personality even outside the house, which was nice for my ego of course, but also signaled another step further from my inner fantasies.

However, I was happy with the relationship, and was content to keep my fantasies as fantasies. We were still in the very early stages of our relationship, and I feel that I will always be slightly embarrassed about my fetishes. Telling my shy, submissive girlfriend that I would love for her occasionally take control from me and wrestle me into submission using her strong dancer legs? That just didn't seem like an option, not even in a million years. Even just typing it here is slightly embarrassing. I decided very firmly I would keep my fantasies and my real life separate. Don't fix what ain't broke, right?

==============================================
The day it all began...

One day, however, a few weeks into our budding relationship, I was bending down to tie my shoes, facing the door as we were getting ready to head out for lunch. I heard C's footsteps behind me, slow and quieter than usual as if she was trying to sneak up on me. I kind of laughed to myself and continued to tie my shoes. C is very playful and loves to take every opportunity to try and startle me by hiding somewhere and jumping out at me like some tiny ghost. To her great frustration, she could never even get me to flinch. She's just way too clumsy to be sneaky, and she picks the worst hiding spots, to be completely honest.

Her footsteps stopped directly behind me and then all was quiet for awhile, as if she was hesitating or thinking something over in her head. After a few more moments, I began to turn to her to say hi when she suddenly swung her leg over the back of my head and sat down on my shoulders, facing the same way as me. Surprised, I laughed a bit and struggled to get myself stable so I could support her weight. She giggled as we wobbled and then suddenly crossed her ankles and leaned forward, standing straight up as she braced her feet down against the floor so I didn't have to support her weight. However now I was struggling against an even worse (or maybe better) situation; her upper legs squeezing my neck and head. She was wearing jeans, which she filled out beautifully but the material felt very rough on the delicate skin of my neck. Bent over forward in an awkward position on the floor, head forced straight down, I managed to wedge my hands inside of her both thighs and tugged outwards experimentally, trying to lessen the pressure on my neck. I managed to create maybe a centimeter of separation before she powered down again even tighter this time, letting out that trademark giggle again.

I was beside myself. Shy, little, submissive C spontaneously captured me in a scissorhold, and seemed very intent on keeping me there. C, who I had mistakenly decided would never have any interest in fulfilling my fantasy at all.

I protested playfully, barely able to believe my luck, but my experimental tugs and struggles slowly progressed into stronger more serious attempts to escape, all of which she happily crushed away. After a few more moments, I realized unless I went full strength cave-man berserk mode, I wasn't getting free, and of course that wasn't really an option. And the hold had slowly gone from just uncomfortable to actually kind of painful. I knew she wasn't squeezing full strength, but this was already enough to keep me trapped. Bent forward, My hands remained hooked on the insides of the thighs framing my head. I gripped them in the same way a criminal would grip the iron bars of his jail cell.

C above me was strangely quiet during this whole encounter, apart from the occasional giggle or small grunt of exertion. Our combined struggling would sometimes shift us somewhere along the floor, and at times it seemed we were about to topple over to one side, but C managed to use the walls of the hallway to brace her body and arms and keep herself elevated over me. Meanwhile my mind was racing as I scrambled to process my luck and how I could get this to continue without her getting bored. Unfortunately, her legs seemed to squeeze harder and harder by the second, so I reluctantly decided it was time to end the fun. I tapped the outside of her thigh lightly and pushed out a strangled "Okay, okay" as best I could with neck and jaw being crushed. She quickly eased up and swung her leg back over my head so I was free and sat across from me on the floor. She was briefly very concerned if I was okay, bless her, but I assured her all was good.

We smiled and stared at each other for a few short moments, me breathing a bit hard and no doubt blushing like a cherry, smiling stupidly at her. C smiled back at me, her eyes wide, and seemed to be marveling at her new discovery.

"I saw that move on T.V." she said, pulling me out of my stupor.
"What kind of tv shows are you watching??"
She stood up and casually brushed some dust off the front of her jeans."WWE. Like wrestling and stuff. My dad loves it but I always used to think it was kinda dumb." She smirked at me playfully, still slumped down on the floor. "I guess it's not so bad."

I made a mental note to watch the James Bond film GoldenEye with her soon.

As I pulled myself off the floor, she squealed and yanked me into a tight hug and asked me where I wanted to eat. The rest of the day passed by without incident, with her returning to her normal, bubbly, rather shy self. Obviously I couldn't keep the incident from my mind and couldn't resist subtly joking about it throughout the day, to which she'd giggle knowingly but otherwise wouldn't say much about the subject.

This day seemed to mark a change in C's behavior. While she was still a bit on the shy submissive side in public, as she was before, she became immensely more confident and assertive in private. Her dominant side, which I had caught tiny glimpses of when we first knew each other but had long since disappeared, had slowly started to resurface.

A side note, C had always held the greatest amount of respect for me, and that has never changed in the slightest even after adopting a kind of dominant personality. It's always been a worry in the back of a mind that a girl that's able to get the best of me in a physical match would see me as less of a man and respect me less, but this is gladly not the case.

I couldn't have been happier about my situation. What's more, C seemed to enjoy this new discovery almost as much as I did. She became much more competitive during our play-wrestling bouts, and over the next few weeks delighted in exploring the different ways in which she could use her legs to control me.

==============================================
Ok, I planned on going over all of the significant wrestling encounters I've had with C all in one post, but I ended up rambling on and on about only the first encounter. I guess I just felt the need to get everything out there since this isn't really something I'd feel comfortable sharing with my real life friends. It feels good to just spill everything out on the table, even if nobody cares to read it.

I have to go to class now, but I will continue with more stories of C and her exploration of her new power over me, hopefully tonight. With any luck, this thread will become a sort of diary for me to record my favorite moments with my girlfriend.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by bartstuy; 03-Oct-18 at 23:15.
Old 03-Oct-18, 23:18
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girlfriend Scissor Discovery

love to hear more scissoring stories with your girlfriend...great first story
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 05:05
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wonderful read. Keep them coming, please and thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 11:05
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I like this style, where you explore each memorable occasion in good detail. I like the sound of your girlfriend, mate. She definitely sounds like a keeper.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 13:28
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

I agree with mixfightor- the detail is memorable and your writing flows nicely. good job on bringing out her personality,too. Looking forward to more!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 14:53
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Many different kinds of stories are fun, but I do think there's a unique charge to a couple taking incremental steps, each one huge in impact, each one daring in a sense, each one (maybe) opening the door to more. Great read!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 15:15
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Sound a bit like my GF. with one exception . She is always talking about her weight being mostly muscle and saying she is stronger than me ( she knows i'm turned on by strong females) However to my frustration she will not give me a good scissor in fear of her hurting me. But when we make love she also is submissive , Just like your GF
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 19:50
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the encouraging replies! I wasn’t so sure about posting at first but it definitely feels nice to share my experiences.
Some info I forgot to add last post: C is white, about 5 foot 6, with long straight brown hair. I stand about 2 inches taller than her. I’m fairly fit, but not exactly muscular.

We go to a local uni but are currently both living with family. Our class schedules combined with busy family time makes it harder to find alone time than either of us prefer, but we still make time when we can.

Now, C didn’t instantly transform from a shy submissive girl into some assertive, scissor-loving vixen. The day after her first scissorhold on me was definitely the starting point of a transformation, but these changes were slow and subtle. I did my best (and am continuing to do so) to help her along by helping her becoming more confident in herself and her body.

The next time that we had one of our fun little play-wrestling sessions, she was much more fierce and competetive. We have these tussles regularly, mostly as a way of foreplay, but she had long since stopped trying to actually win and basically just yielded the upper hand to me much sooner than I would have preferred. While I can’t complain about where this lead to, I always felt that the journey to the destination was a bit lacking, if that makes sense. Thankfully her competetive spark seemed to have now returned.

For reference, the very first time C and I had a playful tussle, when we had just started to get to know each other, she was started out extremely competitive and seemed to try her absolute hardest to get the best of me, even though she had the size disadvantage and clearly had no idea of any wrestling techniques. Not to say that I’m any type of wrestling genius, but she’d basically just throw herself at me and try to brute force her way to victory, which I could deal with easily since I’m bigger and a guy. I did my best to drag out the matches and make it fun for both of us, but as soon as I overpowered her and pinned her down, her initial fire seemed to basically die out. It felt like a combination of her thinking she could never beat me, but also her enjoying a submissive position in private. So the rest of our matches after our first all basically played out the same way.

Anyway, with her competitive spark rekindled after her first scissorhold, I soon found myself rolling around on the carpeted floor with her old fiery self again, smiling and laughing but at the same time wrestling as if our lives depended on it. Although I noticed that, despite the return of her fierce determination, she still seemed reluctant to use her legs in the same way that she did before. I got the feeling she still felt a bit embarrassed or insecure about the incident in some way. At one point I pinned her on the couch, and she lay there huffing and puffing, glaring at me very cutely. I decided to push her a bit.

“Not so tough when you can’t get the jump on me with these things, are you?” I patted her legs playfully, trying to remind her of our last tussle. She seemed confused for a moment before widening her eyes and beaming at me in understanding. I laughed and began to rise off the couch to reset our positions. As soon as I got off of her, her legs flashed up straight for my head. To be honest, I saw it coming a mile away, but there was no way I was going to shoot myself in the foot by dodging this golden opportunity.

From her awkward position on the couch and me beginning to stand up, she could only reach me with her ankles. She ended up capturing my neck just barely past her ankles, around the calves. I’d sometimes see this type of headscissor in older movies, and I would always think of how lame they looked, and how little power they must have when squeezing with just the lower eggs and without the ankles crossed.

However, as I reminisced about old movies and their lame, prudish headscissors, C squealed “Gotcha!” in delight and proceeded to clamp down harder, making me flounder in actual surprise. It turns out it really doesn’t take much pressure on the neck at all to make you panic a bit. Her time spent running and dancing were really paying off, as she was gladly demonstrating. I gathered myself after a moment and pulled on her knees to lessen the pressure a bit, but otherwise stayed in her hold. She stuck her tongue out at me as I caught my breath.

To be honest I wanted more than anything to be pulled deeper into the hold, where she could grip me better and cross her feet behind my back to really lock me down, but I couldn’t think of a way to articulate this without being weird. I was still pretty skittish about my fantasies, and also it’s a bit hard to think when your neck is getting crushed. After a minute or two of more taunts and teases I finally decided it was an appropriate time to wrench my head free. The way C grumbled in exaggerated disappointment nearly made me jump right back into her hold for another round, but I took a chance and hoped to make this a kind of learning moment. She asked how I got free so suddenly and I pointed out that she couldn’t cross her ankles over one another when my head was between them. I pointed out as casually and non-chalantly as I could that she’d have a much easier time locking them if she grabbed me with her upper legs instead of her lower. She thought about it for a bit before giving me a small smile and saying “You’d like that wouldnt you.” I just laughed and raised my hands in mock-surrender, as if to say “You caught me.”

She laughed too but unfortunately that seemed to mark the end of our matches that day. Throughout the day I vaguely wondered if I flew too close to the sun with my last comment. I was eager to help her explore this new subject but at the same time I didn’t want to appear too eager and put her off.

Thankfully, the next week that we came together, she showed me that she took my last comment to heart, and that she was just as eager as I was to learn more.

Last edited by bartstuy; 04-Oct-18 at 22:12.
Old 04-Oct-18, 20:08
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This is definitely a great way to tell your stories, mate. It's like we are learning her discovery of all this along with you both. Thank you so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 23:55
Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

First of all, thank you for sharing your experiences, second of all, you are one heck of a writer. It really brings back memories to a gf I had several years ago. Now I wish I had written them into tellings like yours, so I could go back and relive them. So in any case, your efforts are not in vain
The Following User Says Thank You to scandinaviandude For This Useful Post: