Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Feb-19, 23:39
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Perverted Ref: Abusing Authority

This was a commissioned story, if you'd like me to write one for you leave a private message.

Perverted Ref: Abusing Authority
By Stone Kidman

I stepped back and signaled for the bell as both girls came out of their corners, arms raised defensively; I was eyeing up both of their firm young bodies, they were only nineteen, half my age, but were so supple it took all my energy to not bend each one over in the center of the ring. A minute ago I had made a show of feeling them up under the guise of checking for weapons; Yuki, the Japanese girl, was going to college in the states and her family had cut her off financially for getting a B in one of her classes so she joined the league to make some money. She was petite, 5’02” barely 110 pounds with her dark hair in pigtails that skewed her age some, but had perky 32B cups that looked delicious in her tiny red and white polka dot bikini.

I particularly enjoyed sliding my hands down her flat tummy to slip a digit past the bush in her boy short bottoms that hugged her little ass deliciously to finger her tight little pussy; Yuki squirmed and swore at me in her native language since her English was a little broken. I had warned them in the locker room, as I blatantly stood in the doorway to watch them strip down from their street clothes into their demure bikinis, that they had to obey my instructions completely or else I’d disqualify them.

I was too distracted on how uncomfortable I was making Yuki, which turned me on more, before I switched my gaze to her opponent. Katie was also nineteen, slightly taller at 5’04” 127 pounds with short dirty blonde hair to her ears; she wore a light blue bikini that was almost sheer under the overhead ring lights. She showed no hesitation by lifting her arms out to her side as my hands inspected her huge tits, they were a 34D but on her short frame they looked enormous.

I kneaded the heavy orbs, reaching into her top to molest her impressive rack; she sighed with feigned pleasure as I pinched her thick nipples until they were stiff as I was close enough to breathe on her neck; tasting her delicious scent of honeydew lotion. I slowly patted down her soft but flat tummy before exploring her bush with my fingers, finding she was indeed a little wet.

Reluctantly I had ordered them to begin when Katie had attempted to grab the Japanese girl in a bearhug possibly but her opponent was too quick and not only ducked out of the way but did a dropkick to the blonde’s back; her bare feet smacking Katie in the back of the head as she stumbled chest first towards the ropes. Katie was flung backwards by her momentum when Yuki had gotten on all fours to trip the bigger girl as the blonde fell to the mat with a loud slam.

“Too top heavy miss cow boobs,” the Asian girl giggled before she hopped up and ran to the ropes on the other side of the ring and did a jumping body splash, crashing down across Katie’s chest. It looked like she knocked the air out of her as she hooked the blonde’s leg as I bent down to slowly count; I didn’t want the match to end too soon so it was probably already five seconds by the time I counted to two when Katie finally shoved Yuki off, practically catapulting her across the ring.

Katie was still on the mat, trying to get her wind back, so Yuki ran at the ropes again and did another jumping body splash; after coming down, she held the blonde's wrist to the mat as she urged me to count.

“Cow boob girl too easy,” Yuki said whole I moved in slow motion again but this time Katie was able to grab onto her opponent's pigtail and pull Yuki off her. The shorter wrestler likewise grabbed a handful of Katie’s short blonde hair; pulling her up before delivering a chop to her big tit, causing her to wince, before she threw her opponent to the ropes. When Katie bounced off Yuki had already ran to the other side and jumped, performing a flying crossbody that once more sent Katie to the mat with the Asian on top.

I got on one knee but was too interested in groping Yuki’s firm ass through her boy short bottoms, she wriggled away asking if I was going to count the pin.

“I finish her off,” she said smirking before adding “I show you she’s just whore with cow boobs.” She pulled Katie up by her hair again and went to repeat the last maneuver by doing another crossbody but the blonde actually caught her this time. Yuki’s feet kicked in the air before Katie brought her down with a back breaker.

They landed with Katie on top as she used her substantial chest to smother the asian girl; wrapping her arms around Yuki's head to pull her face deep into her cleavage. She grunted when the shorter girl grabbed onto her blonde hair, lifting Katie's chest up enough for her to catch a breath but doubled down; using her boobs to smack Yuki in the face, freeing her hair, as she snaked her legs around the asian girl's thighs until she had her grapevined in the middle of the ring.

I was drawn between them, saying I was going to check the hold--rather than see if Yuki wanted to submit--as my fingers drew aside Katie's bikini bottoms to bury my tongue in her ass. I heard her moan as I grabbed both of her firm cheeks and planted my face between them as far as I could go before I slid down to give her hairy cunt a lick but I was drawn to Yuki's crotch. With hers being spread by the grapevine, that polka dot pattern was too enticing; I once more dipped a finger inside the leg hole of her boy short bottoms and was astonished to find she was also not only wet but incredibly tight.

My lips never left Katie's slit as I flicked my tongue over her clit, causing her significant distraction, as she lost her grip of the hold. I heard Yuki take a big gulp of air before the Katie cried out in pain; calling her opponent a cheating bitch. I looked up, after they had rolled on the side, completely shirking my referee duties; the asian girl was sitting astride the blonde's stomach, twisting both of her nipples.

“Told you cow boobs make you weak,” she sneered while Katie bawled. Her top had become dislodged during the breast smother which made for tempting targets as Katie grimaced in agony as she tried to pry her opponent's fingers from her big tits.

"Yeah squeeze those whoppers," I heard someone from the audience shout; the girls were one of the early matches since they weren't full members yet, just recruits trying to earn money. Katie must've been an experienced wrestler because she raked Yuki's eyes which finally made the Japanese girl release her hold, as the petite brunette fell back; crying out as she held her face. This allowed the bigger blonde girl to get to her feet before removing her own bikini top, using it to choke her opponent before I leaned in to inform her this was a sexfight, so the only way to submit would be by orgasm, unless she pinned her opponent.

“Stupid bitch, fine I’ll show you who’s weak,” the blonde spat before kicking Yuki in the ribs as the Asian girl lay on the mat.

Katie let go of the choke before grabbing Yuki by her pigtails to pull the asian girl to her feet only to slide a hand between her opponent's legs; scooping her up before a bringing her down with another backbreaker as she held the brunette in place by her hair. Katie's other hand slid into her opponent's boyshort bottom as she fingered Yuki's clit, causing the shorter girl to pant and moan. Yuki returned the favor by delivering a thumb to the blonde's eye, causing her to fall off her opponent’s knee as Katie put a hand over her face.

This prevented her from seeing Yuki get up and deliver a dropkick to her large breasts that backed Katie up; wincing as she held her injured orb. The Japanese girl continued her assault by delivering knife edge chops that cracked across the blonde's boobs, each one causing Katie to cry out in pain as she was forced into the corner. Yuki, showing surprising skill for her age, grabbed a handful of Katie's short blonde hair and used it to charge out, before driving her opponent’s head into the mat with a bulldog maneuver.

“You white girl weak,” Yuki said as she got down to yell in her opponent’s face. “You kiss my pussy after I beat you, cow boob whore.”

Katie didn't move as Yuki moved around to grab both of her opponent's feet before sitting down to bend the blonde in half with a boston crab. Her cries were arousing as Yuki was hopping up and down on the other girl's back, squashing Katie's tits against the canvas, as I was drawn to the girl's snatch. With her legs spread, Yuki permitted me access as I first, pulled aside her bikini top to suck on the asian girl's stiff nipples; she gasped and struggled to maintain the hold, before dipping down to once more bury my face in Katie's muff. I lapped at her cunt like a thirsty dog would a bowl of water, sticking my middle finger into her box while she alternated between cries of pain and gasps of pleasure.

Katie was finally able to free herself by grabbing Yuki's foot, dislodging the hold, as I had to quickly roll out of the way before the Japanese girl fell on top of me. The pair rolled around on the mat, slapping and pulling hair before Katie finally got her opponent in another breast smother.

"Lets see you get out of this, bitch," the blonde hissed as she pinned Yuki's wrists to the mat above her head; completely obscuring the asian girl's face beneath her bosom. I was genuflecting by the duo, pretending I was checking on Yuki but really just blatantly groping the blonde's breasts, when Katie looked up at the bulge in my black micro briefs that I wore with my striped referee shirt.

"Hey ref, wanna help me fuck this little slut," she asked, licking her lips seductively while Yuki struggled beneath her. "If you finish this bitch off with me I'll finish you off in the showers, deal?"

I nodded emphatically before leaning in to deeply kiss the sexy blonde teen, burying my tongue down her throat which she reciprocated. Rather than counting a pin I allowed Katie to nearly suffocate her opponent before the blonde got up, pulling Yuki by her hair. She shoved the girl against me as I held her vertical while Katie stripped her opponent nude before sucking on her nipples. I took over, groping Yuki's other breast with the hand that was supporting her body under her armpit, while Katie bent down to eat her opponent out.

"No...no," she whined and moaned but though I wasn't restraining her arms Yuki never attempted to counter her opponent's tactics. Before she finished off the trembling Japanese girl, Katie stood up, her mouth glistening with saliva and Yuki's juices, and grabbed the girl by her pigtails. She stuck Yuki's head between her legs before delivering a piledriver that completely laid her out. Katie stepped out of her bikini bottoms and asked if I needed any warming up.

I watched as she planted her hairy pussy over Yuki in a reverse facesit before taking the blonde up on her offer. She licked the outline of the bulge in my briefs before opening her mouth as I whipped out my stiff member. Katie teased the tip with her tongue as she ground her sex on the Japanese girl's face while I played with her big tits before moving around the other side.

I licked the asian girl's hairy twat while fingering her before propping Yuki's legs up on my shoulders and easing the head of my dick into her tight snatch. Katie talked dirty to me, telling me to "Fuck that slut hard," as I couldn't believe how firmly her pussy was gripping me. Katie rode her opponent's face while twisting her smallish B cup tits, causing Yuki to emit squeals of pain; she'd reach up to try and save her own breasts which were showing red marks from where Katie was clawing them but slamming her ass up and down would cease Yuki's defense.

"Cum on my tits baby," Katie said in a sexy voice just before my climax reached; I pulled out and stroked my load across her boobs as she laughed while Yuki groaned.

Katie then reached forward to grab both of her opponent's legs so she had Yuki in a reverse matchbook pin, as she finger fucked the asian girl while I was on one knee rimming out Yuki's asshole.

“That’s it, cum for me bitch,” the blonde cackled as she plunged her first two fingers in and out of her opponent until the girl's body trembled as an obvious orgasm rocked her petite frame.

I was still catching my breath as Katie finished herself off; gyrating on Yuki's face until she moaned aloud, making these sexy squeaks as she came. She rose as my dick was still stiff and pointing out, not yet bothering to put it away, as I raised her hand in victory.

After the match Katie walked to the back while I had to help carry Yuki down the aisle, supporting the teen as her legs were so wobbly she could barely stand. Once we got past the curtain and into the locker room I pushed Yuki against the wall and began kissing her, forcing my tongue into her mouth as I molested her sore breasts. She tried fighting back but had no strength to really resist when Katie appeared at my side, grabbing the Japanese girl by her pigtail and slapping Yuki hard across the face.

"What do you think you're doing bitch," she asked rhetorically before dragging the nude asian girl into the shower stall which was already steamy with warm water spraying out. Yuki's english was nonexistent at this point as she tried to protest but Katie would twist her titty, ordering her to shut up. I slid the curtain shut in the concrete shower stall as Katie said it was time for my reward but first we weren't done using the slut yet. She pushed Yuki to her knees and after a few slaps had the asian girl giving me a reluctant blowjob as Katie forced her opponent's head up and down; gagging her on my girth.

Katie then knelt down herself to give me a double BJ before she finally shoved Yuki out of the stall, leaving her wet and shivering in the locker room. The blonde offered me the same assistance next time if I helped her win as she wrapped her big boobs around my cock to titty fuck me. She slurped on the tip as I held onto the wall for balance before my body exploded; Katie milked my load out onto her chest, cackling at how easily she controlled me. I was out of breath and soon stumbled out to catch my breath as she rinsed her body clean. My clothes were soaked as they clung to me but when I saw the scared looking Yuki when she asked, "I do good?" I smiled and gave her a thumbs up which she reciprocated; I hoped they'd have a rematch but for now I needed a nap.

You can find more of my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post: