Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Oct-17, 01:58
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: How Many Girls Would It Require ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gee, if I teamed up with my sister I reckon we could take any of you fellows on and beat you. We'd wear you down by working together and then we'd take you apart. You would struggle to handle simultaneous attacks, one high, one low or both from different sides.

Once you are worn down we'd take great delight in making you submit. I can imagine you on your back with my sister holding your arms or sitting on your stomach while I sit on your face smothering the life out of you.

Give in? You bet you would!
sign me up!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 05:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
sign me up!!!!!
Sign you up? It'd be more like pin you down, Schatten, and endlessly I might add. The two of us on top of you working on your muscles and joints until you beg us to let you submit.

And when you do submit from the pain, we tie you up and then stretch you out and I'll sit on your face and smother you right to the edge while my sister tortures you further.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 07:07
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I think most people would have a hard time holding off two fit young women if basic rules are followed. Even one young fit girl might be tough for me so two would beat me pretty quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 18:30
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sign you up? It'd be more like pin you down, Schatten, and endlessly I might add. The two of us on top of you working on your muscles and joints until you beg us to let you submit.

And when you do submit from the pain, we tie you up and then stretch you out and I'll sit on your face and smother you right to the edge while my sister tortures you further.
Okay, now sign ME up!!! :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 23:42
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYH [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, now sign ME up!!! :-)
Gee BYH,

You must have a death wish!!

Of course it would be a long, slow, oh so sexy death. Judo to disable your arms; long, tight headscissors with your face right in my pussy so I can smother you to the edge at first and then to knockout a couple of times. My there's an hour or so gone.

Then when you've had it, you'll get it. I'll sit on your face in a smothering schoolgirl pin facesit wearing silky, soft, sheer white panties and enjoy you fighting to sneak a breath to stay conscious. That turns me on so much that I'll cum on your face which makes it even harder for you to breathe..... and I like to cum so that will happen often and for a long time.

Whether you survive the next three or four hours is your problem. I'll have a good time and that's all that counts.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-17, 17:15
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattybeatdowns [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well this thread inspired me and we tried it out yesterday in a 2 on 1 match between two very talented and strong girls vs one of our more athletic and stronger victims, gave him the green light to fight back and try not to let them take him down. He didn't really have a chance lol.

so could they really tie him despite he tried his best to fight back?
Old 31-Oct-17, 18:50
ramblerman84

Challenge accepted lmao
Old 10-Nov-17, 04:32
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:

Oh my god. Just reading that was hot as hell.

Slightly scary, too

Quote:
Gee BYH,

You must have a death wish!!

Of course it would be a long, slow, oh so sexy death. Judo to disable your arms; long, tight headscissors with your face right in my pussy so I can smother you to the edge at first and then to knockout a couple of times. My there's an hour or so gone.

Then when you've had it, you'll get it. I'll sit on your face in a smothering schoolgirl pin facesit wearing silky, soft, sheer white panties and enjoy you fighting to sneak a breath to stay conscious. That turns me on so much that I'll cum on your face which makes it even harder for you to breathe..... and I like to cum so that will happen often and for a long time.

Whether you survive the next three or four hours is your problem. I'll have a good time and that's all that counts.
Amazing. A true goddess.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 05:03
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh my god. Just reading that was hot as hell.

Slightly scary, too

Amazing. A true goddess.
Dear schatten,

Hot, sexy and dominantly scary enough to just keep you on the edge. But definitely very, very sexy. I like my victim to be slightly scared with the biggest erection he's ever had and desperately wanting to cum. Oh, and desperately wanting to breathe too. And for hours. When I finally take you over the edge, you will explode. Of course, so will I, for about the twentieth time, right on your face again.

Maybe you'll hit the ceiling? If not, you're not going anywhere are you. Allow say a thirty minute latency which allows me to change ready to do you again.
Second time is much more exquisite. I'll even help you sip a nice, cold glass of wine. Then I'll mount you, you're tied up don't forget, and I'll work you over again and see if you can reach the ceiling when you cum.

A woman's work is never done................... giggle.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 11:52
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

If we are talking about fit women with no training in martial arts? How out of shape is the man? Does he have strength and a gut or no strength? There are so many variables.

I would think it would take 6 girls to tie me up. If there was an expert bondage queen in the mix, maybe five. But that would be like the hardest part.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: