Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-Jan-18, 15:24
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: 145s conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was really surprised to hear two judges scored it 48-47, giving Holly 2 rounds.
Very solid analysis, Jiminy. You said pretty everything that needed to be said, but as @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] noted, the fight looked nothing like many fans were expecting. There was never any furious rush by Justine and there was never a real takedown attempt.

I gave Round 2 to Holly, but none of the other rounds were even debatable. For 20 of the 25 minutes, Justine clearly got the better of Holly, even though Holly did land several damaging strikes.

Holly clearly lost, but this was a much better fight than that carnival sideshow she had with the Dutch girl earlier in the year. Nevertheless, I'm still not enamored with the pure boxing/kickboxing fights. I want to see some grappling, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: