Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Apr-18, 15:50
Points: 9,229, Level: 41 Points: 9,229, Level: 41 Points: 9,229, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Which 3 DWW legends would you most love to session with?

Agreed that it's almost unfair to only be able to pick 3!

1. Lucille. One of the hottest girls ever to wrestle with an attitude to match. Would be fun just to roll around with her on the mats though I'd like to think it would be tough for her to score on me.

2. Luzia. The all-time great. I think it would probably be everyone's dream to wrestle with her. I see myself holding my own for the first part of the match until she eventually wears me down with her superior fitness and starts to rack up the points with schoolgirl pins and scissors.

3. Denise. During her later years she had an amazing classic amazonian body that she used to completely obliterate her weaker male and female opponents. Pretty sure I would have absolutely zero chance against her thighs and would be tapping in seconds when she caught me in a bodyscissors. This one would be a drubbing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucille7.jpg (32.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg luzia4.jpg (82.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Deniseafa.jpg (57.7 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by ksr32; 08-Apr-18 at 16:21.
Old 08-Apr-18, 19:06
Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Petra
Luzia
Daniella
Old 08-Apr-18, 20:42
Points: 4,441, Level: 28 Points: 4,441, Level: 28 Points: 4,441, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Eva
Jana N
Luzia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eva-image089.jpg (54.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Jana-jana_n-3.jpg (82.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 12009837_1681850978728300_1724167650536976473_n.jpg (48.3 KB, 62 views)
Old 08-Apr-18, 21:43
Points: 5,201, Level: 30 Points: 5,201, Level: 30 Points: 5,201, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agreed that it's almost unfair to only be able to pick 3!

1. Lucille. One of the hottest girls ever to wrestle with an attitude to match. Would be fun just to roll around with her on the mats though I'd like to think it would be tough for her to score on me.

2. Luzia. The all-time great. I think it would probably be everyone's dream to wrestle with her. I see myself holding my own for the first part of the match until she eventually wears me down with her superior fitness and starts to rack up the points with schoolgirl pins and scissors.

3. Denise. During her later years she had an amazing classic amazonian body that she used to completely obliterate her weaker male and female opponents. Pretty sure I would have absolutely zero chance against her thighs and would be tapping in seconds when she caught me in a bodyscissors. This one would be a drubbing.
can't add to what you wrote about lucille or Luzia because you pretty much described everything. but regarding Denise and her Amazonian type , I remember two incidents where her Amazonian advantage played her side. once when she was facing Marek on wet mats in the garden. Although the tough nature if the match because Marek is well-experienced, she applied a very seductive full body pin where her boobs pressed his face to the count of 10. The other one was vs inexperienced young guy -cant remember his name- where she literally grabbed one of her boobs and pressed it on his mouth twice during the match because he was resisting her pin!!
and guess wha?! she later won 6-0
Old 09-Apr-18, 00:03
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,250 Times in 493 Posts

1. Vera
2. Barbara
3. Lucille or Jana N
Old 01-Aug-18, 07:09
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shulkjin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
only three? thats not fair!!! i'd say all of them. lol
I once had a dream that I was at a night time pool party at a neighbor's house, and the entire female DWW roster was there. I went straight for Edita and started flirting with her, and we playfully wrestled around a bit in the pool. I challenged her to wrestle later and she said sure and winked at me. Then a bunch of the girls took their tops off and started diving off of the diving board.

I was so disappointed when I woke up, hard as trigonometry.

Added after 6 minutes:

There's just something about Edita I found incredibly sexy, especially in that one piece she wore in her barbecue boys matches. I love long, lithe bodies and I'd love to be beneath her grapevine pin.

Luzia is the sexiest girl to ever have a mixed wrestling match, imo. Although I honestly think wrestling Luzia would be pretty painful. She took it super seriously and loved grinding her hip bone into people's chins in her cross body pins.

Can't pass up Petra because of her size and reputation. I'd want to see if I could get a pin on Petra. I think I would be able to, and I'd love to see how close I could come to beating her.

As reserves, I'd go with Clara, and Sandra. I feel that Sandra was really underrated because she didn't have a ton of matches. She beat Luzia in a few falls and was really strong and aggressive. She looked amazing in the one piece she wore in her match against Ivo and she's got a thick, fit, muscular body that I love.

Last edited by ChristmasJones; 01-Aug-18 at 07:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 08:06
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Luzia
Eva
Jana N

Loads of the original DWW girls are still around with Fighting Dolls, I've lost count of how many sessions I've had with them all....over the past 5 - 6 years.
I am so looking forward to the next event in Brno, Antonia will be first on my list...........
The Following User Says Thank You to Womenrule For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 08:10
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Luzia.
Melanie.
Jana N.
Old 01-Aug-18, 21:53
Points: 5,201, Level: 30 Points: 5,201, Level: 30 Points: 5,201, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I once had a dream that I was at a night time pool party at a neighbor's house, and the entire female DWW roster was there. I went straight for Edita and started flirting with her, and we playfully wrestled around a bit in the pool. I challenged her to wrestle later and she said sure and winked at me. Then a bunch of the girls took their tops off and started diving off of the diving board.

I was so disappointed when I woke up, hard as trigonometry.

Added after 6 minutes:

There's just something about Edita I found incredibly sexy, especially in that one piece she wore in her barbecue boys matches. I love long, lithe bodies and I'd love to be beneath her grapevine pin.

Luzia is the sexiest girl to ever have a mixed wrestling match, imo. Although I honestly think wrestling Luzia would be pretty painful. She took it super seriously and loved grinding her hip bone into people's chins in her cross body pins.

Can't pass up Petra because of her size and reputation. I'd want to see if I could get a pin on Petra. I think I would be able to, and I'd love to see how close I could come to beating her.

As reserves, I'd go with Clara, and Sandra. I feel that Sandra was really underrated because she didn't have a ton of matches. She beat Luzia in a few falls and was really strong and aggressive. She looked amazing in the one piece she wore in her match against Ivo and she's got a thick, fit, muscular body that I love.
I didn't use to think of Edita as that wrestler that has a sexy style until I saw a match with a girl (I think antonia or Laila) against a muscular Arnold. they got multiple pins and submissions but one exact pin was unique. while the other girl was scissoring him and holding one his arms, edita just moved up very high that his face disappeared. it was not a facesit because she leaned forward for more stability. she literally smothered him with her crotch while counting. never seen any mixed pin like that in DWW
Old 06-Nov-18, 07:25
Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Luzia