Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Nov-18, 03:15
Banned
Points: 816, Level: 11 Points: 816, Level: 11 Points: 816, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Fighting in the snow

When I was 16 my mother took me with her to visit her close female friend who lived in a town nearby. That friend had a daughter who was also 16, named Eva.

Eva was a dancer and more of a girly girl type, long blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eyed, around 5'9'' tall. But she was fairly athletic and used to train volleyball before switching to dancing. I was around same height as her and skinny so we probably weighed the same. I'm also blonde and blue-eyed. I wasn't into sports much as a kid other than sometimes playing soccer and I had pretty bad athletic results compared to other kids. So on paper we look pretty equal I guess, although at the time I obviously felt that as a boy I was stronger.

Eva and her mom lived in a big house and they had a garden outside and a lawn and a lot of space. We were all inside the house at first, chatting a bit. It was November or December and it was snowing outside quite heavily that day and the night before. There was quite a bit of snow outside. Eventually it stopped just a bit after we arrived.

I think it was actually the first snow of the year and me and Eva were both happy about it. We took our jackets on and went outside just to feel the snow while our mothers continued to chat inside. Eventually, we started playfully throwing snowballs at each other.

I expected Eva to get all girly and submissive after I hit her with few snowballs but she was actually very competitive and was into it. It was quickly turning into a real battle. She was really fast at picking up snowballs and throwing them and to my dismay she was actually winning the snowball fight, hitting me with more snowballs. She moved around a lot to make me miss and then quickly picked up a snowball and threw it back at me. As I was more stationary, slower and less agile than her, she was having much more success.

You might think 'it was just a snowball' fight but back then losing to a girl at anything was a horrible feeling, especially if it involed at least something physical. It was making it even worse that Eva was a real girly girl with a ponytail and was wearing a shiny red girly winter jacket and some shiny silver boots and looked very feminine. She hit me with a snowball in my face and started to giggle while I was getting more and more frustrated, especially after feeling that painful cold snowball on my face and her teasing me about it. She kept giggling as she avoided my return shot. I felt like a fool. It started to look like she was just more athletic than me and had more energy. I was like a bull and she was a matador, or matadora.

She noticed that I was getting a bit tired and asked if I had enough. I didn't want to end it with her being such a clear winner so I said no and continued. I wanted to have at least some sense of satisfaction. Besides, even though it was a bit frustrating to be losing to a girl, it was still fun and playfull and nobody could see us anyway. Our mothers were inside chatting.

Suddenly, I got close to Eva and decided to just take her down to the snow. I don't know how you call this in English but we had a term for it, something like to 'wash someone in snow', you basically wrestled someone down in the snow and poured some extra snow on him or her. It was very unpleasant for the victim to be covered in cold snow like this, but it was all fun and playfull and part of snowball fights.

So I grabbed Eva and tried to push her down. She laughed and thought it was fun but at the same time she had no intention to be pushed in the relatively deep snow and fought back with all her strength. I was surprised at how strong she was for a girl and tried even harder. I had some success and pushed her back a bit, but she was well balanced and didn't go down. She then slipped out of my hold. I tried to grab her again but before I could do it she moved behind me and put me in a headlock. I guess I was just really lousy at fighting and always ended up in compromising positions quickly while Eva seemed to be more "natural" at it.

Eva was holding me really tight in a headlock. I tried really desperately to get out of it but I couldn't. Her shiny red jacket's soft material was now pressing against my neck and I could feel her firm hold through it. I tried to use my both hands to free myself but by doing that I just got out of balance and she used the opportunity to trip me down. I fell down face first in the snow. Eva held me down a bit to make me "eat some snow" and made sure I learned my lesson. She then released me after she felt I had enough and laughed. "It looks like you're not strong enough for me," she taunted. I tried to get up but Eva pushed me back down and I ended up on my back with her sitting on top of me and pinning me down. She started to giggle and picked up some snow and poured it all over my face.

I tried to resist but she was firmly on top of me. I was basically helpless. Even though it was just some harmless fun, I was starting to feel really embarrassed and ashamed. No matter what the circumstances were, I was just overpowered by a girl even though I tried my best. What I wanted to do to Eva, she actually managed to do to me. She picked up some more snow and threw it on me. "Are you enjoying it?" She commented sarcastically and giggled some more.

I obviously wasn't enjoying it one bit. Even though this attractive girl was on top of me, the feeling of humiliation was just too strong after she just beat me in this brief yet very decisive contest of strength. It was also very unpleasant to be forcefully all covered by cold, wet, melting snow and to not be able to do anything about it.

I tried to hide the embarrassment and said with a playful tone, "I give up". I wanted to pretend that I wasn't trying my hardest but I doubt she was buying it since our brief stand up battle looked quite fierce and it probably looked pretty obvious that I was giving everything. Besides, who would want to purposely lay in cold wet snow? I was there because she was stronger and forced me to be there and it was very humiliating.

Eva eventually let me get back up. I stood up and started shaking the snow from me. I noticed that my clothes were really wet too. I looked at Eva and her clothes were basically dry except parts of her pants and she had some snow in her boots. For some reason this really added to the humiliation and frustration that I was feeling. She basically got away unscathed while I had to think about how to explain to my mother why my clothes were all wet. It motivated me to have one more try to get at least some "retaliation". As Eva turned away from me I grabbed her from behind and surprised her to give myself some extra advantage against the surprisingly strong girl.

"You're the one going down now!" I said, still being playfull but competitive at the same time. Eva reacted playfully too and laughed but obviously resisted and didn't want to be pushed down. We were both really competitive at that point. She maintained her balance. I dragged her around a bit and tried to trip her down but she was very hard to hold. It was really hard to move in the relatively deep fresh snow and after my initial surprise didn't work I became more concerned about maintaining my own balance than keeping the hold so Eva eventually managed to break out of my hold.

We were now face to face again. Eva quickly grabbed me and started pushing me back. I tried to resist but this time I just felt overwhelmed by her strength. I guess I was just really tired at that point while she was in much better shape. She basically just pushed me down in the snow like a child and I fell back like some drunkard. The slippery snow played it's part too. This time she didn't follow me to the ground but just made a snowball as I was getting up and threw it at me.

"2-0 for me," Eva shouted. She was referring to the fact that she managed to push me in the snow twice already while I had no success trying to do that to her. It was a painful reminder of just how badly I was getting embarrassed despite trying my best.

In desperation I tried to grab her one more time but this time she just slipped back a bit and as I was losing my balance trying to reach her, she grabbed my arms and dragged me towards her until I fell down again. It was a really pathetic attempt. I don't even know what I was thinking. At that point Eva must have really felt in total control and probably figured out that I was just too weak for her. She was getting cocky and teased me. I was spent both mentally and physically.

"3-0," she shouted.

As I fell face first again, it was taking me longer to get up. I was feeling utterly humiliated as I realized that I was just getting tossed around the snow by a girl and she was making it look easy. It was getting totally one-sided. Eva didn't look tired at all.

As I was trying to get up Eva climbed on top of me and pinned me down. I was on my back with her sitting on top of me again. "No, no, no," she said. She then put some more snow on me and commented, "I need to wash you again."

She eventually released me but as I tried to get up she just pushed my face in the snow again and giggled. She then turned me around and pinned me again so that I could look at her.

When I looked at Eva she had a really cocky victorious smirk on her face. By then it was really obvious that I was trying my best and she must have fully realized that she just handled and subdued a boy of her age. She became really cheerful.

"Admit your defeat," said Eva in a joking manner and looked down on me really triumphanly as she put her hands on her hips.

I tried to use the opportunity to try to desperately free myself one more time since she got so cocky that she didn't even use her arms anymore to control. However, I quickly realized that I was totally spent. Also, I was stuck in the snow which made it harder to move. It was a really humiliating feeling. My clothes were all wet and I was stuck being held down on cold snow by a girl, too weak and helpless to do anything about it.

"Alright you won, please let me up," I ended up begging.

Eva got up and said, "Yay, a victory for the girls!"

I stood up as well and kept looking at my clothes which were totally wet now after being tossed around the snow by Eva at her will. "I'm all wet," I lamented.

"You started it with the wrestling," said Eva. She then rubbed it in a bit, "It looks like I'm just a little bit stronger than you."

These words just added to the humiliation. I couldn't really argue against it. Eva noticed that I was feeling embarrassed and tried to cheer me up, "Come on, let's go inside and play monopoly. You will have a chance for revenge there."

We went inside. Our mothers looked at us and noticed that my clothes were all wet. Even my sweater was wet as a lot of snow ended up under my winter jacket. Eva, on the other hand, was almost dry, at least compared to me. Her pants were a little wet just around her knees and even that was only because she was pinning me down with them. It was very clear that she won this confrontation in the snow and it was a very embarrassing sight, especially in front of our mothers.

My mother was the first to comment, "What were you doing? Why are your clothes all wet?"

I just looked back in shame, not knowing what to answer.

Then Eva's mother commented, "Did you have a snowball fight? You two little children..."

Eva finally started talking about what happened. "A snowball fight? More like a snow war! We threw snowballs at each other, we wrestled, everything... We wanted to put as much snow on each other as possible!" Eva then decided to gloat a little bit and added, "I think you can clearly see who won."

Eva's mother took a closer look at us and laughed. She then said, "It looks to me like there was some girl power at display!"

She was obviously very proud of her daughter, but I didn't like how Eva's mother was now rubbing it in as well. At the same time, I was feeling very submissive to her after her teenage daughter just subdued me. She looked like she was in just as good shape and was almost as tall. I wondered whether I could even beat her.

My mother was mostly worried about my wet clothes and was afraid I could get sick.

Eva then rushed to explain that I initiated the wrestling so that my mother wouldn't blame her. She wanted to explain that it was my fault which it basically really was. "Nico started wrestling me. I was just stronger and pushed him down in the snow. He tried it two more times but I handled him again. That's why his clothes are wet. It was all harmless fun. It was just a friendly contest."

This explanation just made everything even more humiliating. My mother looked like she felt embarrassed for me when Eva said that she was stronger than me and I basically affirmed it by not arguing against it. I just listened in shame as she explained what happened without really knowing what to say.

Eva's mother rubbed it in some more. "Did you hear that? It looks like my daughter is stronger than your son! I always told you what a strong daughter I have," she joked. She didn't want to be insulting but I was definitely feeling taunted and emasculated by her remarks. Both her and her daughter were really tormenting me that day.

My mother was more concerned about what to do with me. She didn't want to leave early just because I got wet clothes from being in a snowball fight like a child. Besides, even if we did leave, the way home was very long with all the snow on the road and I could get sick anyway.

I didn't really know what to do. The women talked about the problem and came up with the most humiliating and emasculating solution possible (which was sadly probably also the only sollution possible) - they told Eva to borrow me some of her clothes for the rest of the day!

It was so emasculating that I can't even describe it but I had no other option. Even my underpants were wet since I landed on my butt with just my jeans touching the snow one time and Eva held me down long enough that my boxer briefs got soaking wet too. So the only other option than wearing Eva's clothes was to walk around butt naked which obviously actually wasn't an option. Since Eva and her mother lived alone, they had nothing but women's clothes and they decided Eva's would fit me better since we were basically the same size.

I started browsing through Eva's clothes that she told me I could wear, those were some of her older clothes that she mostly wore just around the house so she wouldn't miss them. I tried to find something as "manly" as possible but it seemed like she had only really girly clothes. I picked some panties that weren't totally lacy and frilly and some light blue jeans. I also picked some beige long sleeve shirt which was made out of some really tight and soft material and was obviously made for women. Still, it was the best I could find. I kept wondering in shame how I could lose to someone who wears such clothes which put me in this position in the first place.

I was overwhelmed with shame as I put these clothes on. I was not only beaten by a girl but also feminized as a result of this defeat. I was already a bit insecure that I looked slightly feminine with my soft facial features and blonde hair and now I had to be dressed like this. Eva giggled and tried to cheer me on. Our mothers also laughed and made some encouraging comments to make me feel better.

Eva then noticed that the light blue jeans that I picked were made by a company with a really girly name called Miss Sixty and that was also written on them. I didn't see that when I first picked them otherwise I would pick something else. She then teased me about it and started calling me miss and later miss Nicole. She obviously had zero respect for my manliness but who could blame her after she just overpowered me and subdued me with relative ease? Our mothers laughed at her humor and cheered her on. They were both feminists and I guess they thought that little humility and femininity will teach me to respect women more. After all, Eva explained that I arrogantly tried to wrestle her down in the snow first to do the same to her so that I have only myself to blame since I initiated it and lost. So in their eyes, I just got a much needed lesson in humility. My mother was also glad that Eva borrowed her clothes to me so that I wouldn't get sick in wet clothes so she had a good opinion about her.

We then started playing monopoly together. I tried to be as quiet as possible in order not to bring attention on me being dressed in women's clothes. I really acted like some docile submissive woman dressed like this. It was really humbling.

At some point, though, I couldn't help myself and I made some taunts after I started conquering Eva's teritorry in the monopoly game. I felt at least some satisfaction that I was at least beating her in something.

Eva, however, quickly responded with her own taunt, "Shut up, miss Nicole. Behave nice or I will drag you out in the snow again and make the snow queen out of you!" Our mothers both laughed at her emasculating joke.

I had no answer for that taunt. Whatever I would say, she would just bring up her victory over me. Then suddenly Eva started getting lucky at monopoly too and was beating me at that as well and started to tease me and taunt me some more. I had to listen in shame.

At some point she went to take something from her room. I made an excuse that I need to go to the bathroom and followed her. When we were alone I literally begged her to stop taunting me and teasing me in front of my mother. I was reduced to being totally submissive to her. She apologized and said that she didn't want to insult me but was just having some fun and that she won't do it again if it bothers me that much. The damage was already done though as later even my mother jokingly called me, "Get ready Nicole, we're leaving now!" She was weirdly amused at seeing her son being turned into her daughter for the day.

I had to borrow Eva's shiny black women's winter jacket for the way home as my mother parked the car a bit further down the road due to snow. I was really hoping that people wouldn't see me or give me weird looks as I was dressed in a feminine shiny jacket. It felt like it was taking forever to get to that car. Then there was the embarrassing ride home. My mother checked if I was ok with what happened. I didn't want to look like a sore loser about it so I said that it was just fun and admitted that Eva was stronger than me and that I don't feel ashamed losing to girls like her and things like that. I also told her that those clothes felt comfortable and that it was no big deal. She said that she was proud of me that I took it so well and that there's nothing wrong with it. But obviously it was very humiliating at the time.

Last edited by nico19; 27-Nov-18 at 04:07.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nico19 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 09:20
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Fighting in the snow

"Suddenly, I got close to Eva and decided to just take her down to the snow. I don't know how you call this in English but we had a term for it, something like to 'wash someone in snow', you basically wrestled someone down in the snow and poured some extra snow on him or her. It was very unpleasant for the victim to be covered in cold snow like this, but it was all fun and playfull and part of snowball fights."

LOL. In sweden we call it to "mula" someone :-)

This story took place in sweden maybe? Teen to this ALOT here…
I have actually seen a similar fight like the one above.
We where at some large family reunion and all of us was walking a long walk through the woods. There have been heavy snowing and at least
half a meter snow. The kids/cusins where having snowballs fights. It was mostly four boys aged from 10 to 15. They started to throw
snowballs at the older cusin, a 16y old girl, and soon she got pissed and attacked them and throwing them down in the snow one by one
and "mulade" them. Then, the 15 y old boy attacked her and it was a real wrestling match in the snow, but she was taller and soon she pinned
him face down and rubbed snow in his face and raised up with a big smile on her face.
The 15 y boy stayed away from her after that and took revenge on the smaller boys. Then the smaller boys tried to gang up on her but she
managed in a very inpressive way stay ontop of them all, sending them face down in the snow , right and left. For the younger boys it was a
fun challange and they continued to attack her for quite a while but never managed to get her down. They all seemed to enjoy the fight alot, except for
the 15 y old buy who felt embarrased. Their parents just laghed at the action, but after a while started to worried that someone would get hurt
and begged them to stop.
The snowfight continued with smaller tussels on the way back home, but always with the older girl as clear winner.
Me and my girlfriend watched the snowfight and laughing about it, and i thew snowballs my girlfriend. But she didn't got back at me and just shouted
"stop!" at me, still giggling. The teen girl saw this and threw a snowball at me, hitting me in the back. I turned around and looked at her, and
she took another snowball in her hand, obvious challange me.
I was the youngerst of the "adults", about 25 y, and she seemed to wanna know if i was in game. I remember thinking about it, she was alot younger but she was about my size and athletic, and i didn't wanna fight her in front of my girlfriend and family. But another part of me would really love a tussle with her.
But i chicken out, and backed and hide among the other adults. I could see she looked a little dissapointed and turned back to fight with the younger kids.

I still wonder what would had happend if i had jumped in to help the boys, and tried to "mula" her.

BTW, the story was really great and i enjoyed it alot.

Last edited by deepkick; 27-Nov-18 at 09:56.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 14:26
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico19 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was 16 my mother took me with her to visit her close female friend who lived in a town nearby. That friend had a daughter who was also 16, named Eva.

Eva was a dancer and more of a girly girl type, long blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eyed, around 5'9'' tall. But she was fairly athletic and used to train volleyball before switching to dancing. I was around same height as her and skinny so we probably weighed the same. I'm also blonde and blue-eyed. I wasn't into sports much as a kid other than sometimes playing soccer and I had pretty bad athletic results compared to other kids. So on paper we look pretty equal I guess, although at the time I obviously felt that as a boy I was stronger.

Eva and her mom lived in a big house and they had a garden outside and a lawn and a lot of space. We were all inside the house at first, chatting a bit. It was November or December and it was snowing outside quite heavily that day and the night before. There was quite a bit of snow outside. Eventually it stopped just a bit after we arrived.

I think it was actually the first snow of the year and me and Eva were both happy about it. We took our jackets on and went outside just to feel the snow while our mothers continued to chat inside. Eventually, we started playfully throwing snowballs at each other.

I expected Eva to get all girly and submissive after I hit her with few snowballs but she was actually very competitive and was into it. It was quickly turning into a real battle. She was really fast at picking up snowballs and throwing them and to my dismay she was actually winning the snowball fight, hitting me with more snowballs. She moved around a lot to make me miss and then quickly picked up a snowball and threw it back at me. As I was more stationary, slower and less agile than her, she was having much more success.

You might think 'it was just a snowball' fight but back then losing to a girl at anything was a horrible feeling, especially if it involed at least something physical. It was making it even worse that Eva was a real girly girl with a ponytail and was wearing a shiny red girly winter jacket and some shiny silver boots and looked very feminine. She hit me with a snowball in my face and started to giggle while I was getting more and more frustrated, especially after feeling that painful cold snowball on my face and her teasing me about it. She kept giggling as she avoided my return shot. I felt like a fool. It started to look like she was just more athletic than me and had more energy. I was like a bull and she was a matador, or matadora.

She noticed that I was getting a bit tired and asked if I had enough. I didn't want to end it with her being such a clear winner so I said no and continued. I wanted to have at least some sense of satisfaction. Besides, even though it was a bit frustrating to be losing to a girl, it was still fun and playfull and nobody could see us anyway. Our mothers were inside chatting.

Suddenly, I got close to Eva and decided to just take her down to the snow. I don't know how you call this in English but we had a term for it, something like to 'wash someone in snow', you basically wrestled someone down in the snow and poured some extra snow on him or her. It was very unpleasant for the victim to be covered in cold snow like this, but it was all fun and playfull and part of snowball fights.

So I grabbed Eva and tried to push her down. She laughed and thought it was fun but at the same time she had no intention to be pushed in the relatively deep snow and fought back with all her strength. I was surprised at how strong she was for a girl and tried even harder. I had some success and pushed her back a bit, but she was well balanced and didn't go down. She then slipped out of my hold. I tried to grab her again but before I could do it she moved behind me and put me in a headlock. I guess I was just really lousy at fighting and always ended up in compromising positions quickly while Eva seemed to be more "natural" at it.

Eva was holding me really tight in a headlock. I tried really desperately to get out of it but I couldn't. Her shiny red jacket's soft material was now pressing against my neck and I could feel her firm hold through it. I tried to use my both hands to free myself but by doing that I just got out of balance and she used the opportunity to trip me down. I fell down face first in the snow. Eva held me down a bit to make me "eat some snow" and made sure I learned my lesson. She then released me after she felt I had enough and laughed. "It looks like you're not strong enough for me," she taunted. I tried to get up but Eva pushed me back down and I ended up on my back with her sitting on top of me and pinning me down. She started to giggle and picked up some snow and poured it all over my face.

I tried to resist but she was firmly on top of me. I was basically helpless. Even though it was just some harmless fun, I was starting to feel really embarrassed and ashamed. No matter what the circumstances were, I was just overpowered by a girl even though I tried my best. What I wanted to do to Eva, she actually managed to do to me. She picked up some more snow and threw it on me. "Are you enjoying it?" She commented sarcastically and giggled some more.

I obviously wasn't enjoying it one bit. Even though this attractive girl was on top of me, the feeling of humiliation was just too strong after she just beat me in this brief yet very decisive contest of strength. It was also very unpleasant to be forcefully all covered by cold, wet, melting snow and to not be able to do anything about it.

I tried to hide the embarrassment and said with a playful tone, "I give up". I wanted to pretend that I wasn't trying my hardest but I doubt she was buying it since our brief stand up battle looked quite fierce and it probably looked pretty obvious that I was giving everything. Besides, who would want to purposely lay in cold wet snow? I was there because she was stronger and forced me to be there and it was very humiliating.

Eva eventually let me get back up. I stood up and started shaking the snow from me. I noticed that my clothes were really wet too. I looked at Eva and her clothes were basically dry except parts of her pants and she had some snow in her boots. For some reason this really added to the humiliation and frustration that I was feeling. She basically got away unscathed while I had to think about how to explain to my mother why my clothes were all wet. It motivated me to have one more try to get at least some "retaliation". As Eva turned away from me I grabbed her from behind and surprised her to give myself some extra advantage against the surprisingly strong girl.

"You're the one going down now!" I said, still being playfull but competitive at the same time. Eva reacted playfully too and laughed but obviously resisted and didn't want to be pushed down. We were both really competitive at that point. She maintained her balance. I dragged her around a bit and tried to trip her down but she was very hard to hold. It was really hard to move in the relatively deep fresh snow and after my initial surprise didn't work I became more concerned about maintaining my own balance than keeping the hold so Eva eventually managed to break out of my hold.

We were now face to face again. Eva quickly grabbed me and started pushing me back. I tried to resist but this time I just felt overwhelmed by her strength. I guess I was just really tired at that point while she was in much better shape. She basically just pushed me down in the snow like a child and I fell back like some drunkard. The slippery snow played it's part too. This time she didn't follow me to the ground but just made a snowball as I was getting up and threw it at me.

"2-0 for me," Eva shouted. She was referring to the fact that she managed to push me in the snow twice already while I had no success trying to do that to her. It was a painful reminder of just how badly I was getting embarrassed despite trying my best.

In desperation I tried to grab her one more time but this time she just slipped back a bit and as I was losing my balance trying to reach her, she grabbed my arms and dragged me towards her until I fell down again. It was a really pathetic attempt. I don't even know what I was thinking. At that point Eva must have really felt in total control and probably figured out that I was just too weak for her. She was getting cocky and teased me. I was spent both mentally and physically.

"3-0," she shouted.

As I fell face first again, it was taking me longer to get up. I was feeling utterly humiliated as I realized that I was just getting tossed around the snow by a girl and she was making it look easy. It was getting totally one-sided. Eva didn't look tired at all.

As I was trying to get up Eva climbed on top of me and pinned me down. I was on my back with her sitting on top of me again. "No, no, no," she said. She then put some more snow on me and commented, "I need to wash you again."

She eventually released me but as I tried to get up she just pushed my face in the snow again and giggled. She then turned me around and pinned me again so that I could look at her.

When I looked at Eva she had a really cocky victorious smirk on her face. By then it was really obvious that I was trying my best and she must have fully realized that she just handled and subdued a boy of her age. She became really cheerful.

"Admit your defeat," said Eva in a joking manner and looked down on me really triumphanly as she put her hands on her hips.

I tried to use the opportunity to try to desperately free myself one more time since she got so cocky that she didn't even use her arms anymore to control. However, I quickly realized that I was totally spent. Also, I was stuck in the snow which made it harder to move. It was a really humiliating feeling. My clothes were all wet and I was stuck being held down on cold snow by a girl, too weak and helpless to do anything about it.

"Alright you won, please let me up," I ended up begging.

Eva got up and said, "Yay, a victory for the girls!"

I stood up as well and kept looking at my clothes which were totally wet now after being tossed around the snow by Eva at her will. "I'm all wet," I lamented.

"You started it with the wrestling," said Eva. She then rubbed it in a bit, "It looks like I'm just a little bit stronger than you."

These words just added to the humiliation. I couldn't really argue against it. Eva noticed that I was feeling embarrassed and tried to cheer me up, "Come on, let's go inside and play monopoly. You will have a chance for revenge there."

We went inside. Our mothers looked at us and noticed that my clothes were all wet. Even my sweater was wet as a lot of snow ended up under my winter jacket. Eva, on the other hand, was almost dry, at least compared to me. Her pants were a little wet just around her knees and even that was only because she was pinning me down with them. It was very clear that she won this confrontation in the snow and it was a very embarrassing sight, especially in front of our mothers.

My mother was the first to comment, "What were you doing? Why are your clothes all wet?"

I just looked back in shame, not knowing what to answer.

Then Eva's mother commented, "Did you have a snowball fight? You two little children..."

Eva finally started talking about what happened. "A snowball fight? More like a snow war! We threw snowballs at each other, we wrestled, everything... We wanted to put as much snow on each other as possible!" Eva then decided to gloat a little bit and added, "I think you can clearly see who won."

Eva's mother took a closer look at us and laughed. She then said, "It looks to me like there was some girl power at display!"

She was obviously very proud of her daughter, but I didn't like how Eva's mother was now rubbing it in as well. At the same time, I was feeling very submissive to her after her teenage daughter just subdued me. She looked like she was in just as good shape and was almost as tall. I wondered whether I could even beat her.

My mother was mostly worried about my wet clothes and was afraid I could get sick.

Eva then rushed to explain that I initiated the wrestling so that my mother wouldn't blame her. She wanted to explain that it was my fault which it basically really was. "Nico started wrestling me. I was just stronger and pushed him down in the snow. He tried it two more times but I handled him again. That's why his clothes are wet. It was all harmless fun. It was just a friendly contest."

This explanation just made everything even more humiliating. My mother looked like she felt embarrassed for me when Eva said that she was stronger than me and I basically affirmed it by not arguing against it. I just listened in shame as she explained what happened without really knowing what to say.

Eva's mother rubbed it in some more. "Did you hear that? It looks like my daughter is stronger than your son! I always told you what a strong daughter I have," she joked. She didn't want to be insulting but I was definitely feeling taunted and emasculated by her remarks. Both her and her daughter were really tormenting me that day.

My mother was more concerned about what to do with me. She didn't want to leave early just because I got wet clothes from being in a snowball fight like a child. Besides, even if we did leave, the way home was very long with all the snow on the road and I could get sick anyway.

I didn't really know what to do. The women talked about the problem and came up with the most humiliating and emasculating solution possible (which was sadly probably also the only sollution possible) - they told Eva to borrow me some of her clothes for the rest of the day!

It was so emasculating that I can't even describe it but I had no other option. Even my underpants were wet since I landed on my butt with just my jeans touching the snow one time and Eva held me down long enough that my boxer briefs got soaking wet too. So the only other option than wearing Eva's clothes was to walk around butt naked which obviously actually wasn't an option. Since Eva and her mother lived alone, they had nothing but women's clothes and they decided Eva's would fit me better since we were basically the same size.

I started browsing through Eva's clothes that she told me I could wear, those were some of her older clothes that she mostly wore just around the house so she wouldn't miss them. I tried to find something as "manly" as possible but it seemed like she had only really girly clothes. I picked some panties that weren't totally lacy and frilly and some light blue jeans. I also picked some beige long sleeve shirt which was made out of some really tight and soft material and was obviously made for women. Still, it was the best I could find. I kept wondering in shame how I could lose to someone who wears such clothes which put me in this position in the first place.

I was overwhelmed with shame as I put these clothes on. I was not only beaten by a girl but also feminized as a result of this defeat. I was already a bit insecure that I looked slightly feminine with my soft facial features and blonde hair and now I had to be dressed like this. Eva giggled and tried to cheer me on. Our mothers also laughed and made some encouraging comments to make me feel better.

Eva then noticed that the light blue jeans that I picked were made by a company with a really girly name called Miss Sixty and that was also written on them. I didn't see that when I first picked them otherwise I would pick something else. She then teased me about it and started calling me miss and later miss Nicole. She obviously had zero respect for my manliness but who could blame her after she just overpowered me and subdued me with relative ease? Our mothers laughed at her humor and cheered her on. They were both feminists and I guess they thought that little humility and femininity will teach me to respect women more. After all, Eva explained that I arrogantly tried to wrestle her down in the snow first to do the same to her so that I have only myself to blame since I initiated it and lost. So in their eyes, I just got a much needed lesson in humility. My mother was also glad that Eva borrowed her clothes to me so that I wouldn't get sick in wet clothes so she had a good opinion about her.

We then started playing monopoly together. I tried to be as quiet as possible in order not to bring attention on me being dressed in women's clothes. I really acted like some docile submissive woman dressed like this. It was really humbling.

At some point, though, I couldn't help myself and I made some taunts after I started conquering Eva's teritorry in the monopoly game. I felt at least some satisfaction that I was at least beating her in something.

Eva, however, quickly responded with her own taunt, "Shut up, miss Nicole. Behave nice or I will drag you out in the snow again and make the snow queen out of you!" Our mothers both laughed at her emasculating joke.

I had no answer for that taunt. Whatever I would say, she would just bring up her victory over me. Then suddenly Eva started getting lucky at monopoly too and was beating me at that as well and started to tease me and taunt me some more. I had to listen in shame.

At some point she went to take something from her room. I made an excuse that I need to go to the bathroom and followed her. When we were alone I literally begged her to stop taunting me and teasing me in front of my mother. I was reduced to being totally submissive to her. She apologized and said that she didn't want to insult me but was just having some fun and that she won't do it again if it bothers me that much. The damage was already done though as later even my mother jokingly called me, "Get ready Nicole, we're leaving now!" She was weirdly amused at seeing her son being turned into her daughter for the day.

I had to borrow Eva's shiny black women's winter jacket for the way home as my mother parked the car a bit further down the road due to snow. I was really hoping that people wouldn't see me or give me weird looks as I was dressed in a feminine shiny jacket. It felt like it was taking forever to get to that car. Then there was the embarrassing ride home. My mother checked if I was ok with what happened. I didn't want to look like a sore loser about it so I said that it was just fun and admitted that Eva was stronger than me and that I don't feel ashamed losing to girls like her and things like that. I also told her that those clothes felt comfortable and that it was no big deal. She said that she was proud of me that I took it so well and that there's nothing wrong with it. But obviously it was very humiliating at the time.
A chance gone there nico where I had to wear Eva’s clothes due to all being wet I would’ve been straight into her pantyhose/tights drawer first nice story
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 00:36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Suddenly, I got close to Eva and decided to just take her down to the snow. I don't know how you call this in English but we had a term for it, something like to 'wash someone in snow', you basically wrestled someone down in the snow and poured some extra snow on him or her. It was very unpleasant for the victim to be covered in cold snow like this, but it was all fun and playfull and part of snowball fights."

LOL. In sweden we call it to "mula" someone :-)

This story took place in sweden maybe? Teen to this ALOT here…
I have actually seen a similar fight like the one above.
We where at some large family reunion and all of us was walking a long walk through the woods. There have been heavy snowing and at least
half a meter snow. The kids/cusins where having snowballs fights. It was mostly four boys aged from 10 to 15. They started to throw
snowballs at the older cusin, a 16y old girl, and soon she got pissed and attacked them and throwing them down in the snow one by one
and "mulade" them. Then, the 15 y old boy attacked her and it was a real wrestling match in the snow, but she was taller and soon she pinned
him face down and rubbed snow in his face and raised up with a big smile on her face.
The 15 y boy stayed away from her after that and took revenge on the smaller boys. Then the smaller boys tried to gang up on her but she
managed in a very inpressive way stay ontop of them all, sending them face down in the snow , right and left. For the younger boys it was a
fun challange and they continued to attack her for quite a while but never managed to get her down. They all seemed to enjoy the fight alot, except for
the 15 y old buy who felt embarrased. Their parents just laghed at the action, but after a while started to worried that someone would get hurt
and begged them to stop.
The snowfight continued with smaller tussels on the way back home, but always with the older girl as clear winner.
Me and my girlfriend watched the snowfight and laughing about it, and i thew snowballs my girlfriend. But she didn't got back at me and just shouted
"stop!" at me, still giggling. The teen girl saw this and threw a snowball at me, hitting me in the back. I turned around and looked at her, and
she took another snowball in her hand, obvious challange me.
I was the youngerst of the "adults", about 25 y, and she seemed to wanna know if i was in game. I remember thinking about it, she was alot younger but she was about my size and athletic, and i didn't wanna fight her in front of my girlfriend and family. But another part of me would really love a tussle with her.
But i chicken out, and backed and hide among the other adults. I could see she looked a little dissapointed and turned back to fight with the younger kids.

I still wonder what would had happend if i had jumped in to help the boys, and tried to "mula" her.

BTW, the story was really great and i enjoyed it alot.
Thanks. Your story is great too. Nice to hear that this is common in Sweden too. It's a nice way for boys and girls to test their strength a bit in a fun way. It can be a bit humiliating for the loser to get rubbed with snow against his will though, especially if a girl manages to do this to a boy.

Interesting that in your story the boy lost too and that it looks like you had doubts whether even you could defeat the teenage girl yourself, despite being much older. It looks like things are getting more and more embarrassing for us men with so many strong athletic girls around lol. And the girl in your story probably only got more confident after beating all the boys.
The Following User Says Thank You to nico19 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 19:42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A chance gone there nico where I had to wear Eva’s clothes due to all being wet I would’ve been straight into her pantyhose/tights drawer first nice story
She wouldn't allow me to wear anything delicate. Also, even though I secretly liked trying on women's clothes (like many boys do), it was embarrassing at the time knowing that I would have to be dressed like this in front of other people, including my mother, so I tried to pick something less feminine.

After I got through that experience and seeing that my mom didn't care, I got more comfortable about it, especially after I got to terms with my humiliating defeat and just accepted that athletic girls are stronger than me. I now sometimes wear certain women's clothes that I like (including pantyhose/tights) at home in front of my mom without feeling ashamed or embarrassed about it. Eva said that I could keep the clothes she borrowed me (she was from a rich family and didn't miss them) so I still own those as well and sometimes wear them around the house just for fun. My mom teases me and calls me Nicole when I do. I already got completely emasculated in front of her after Eva beat me so I don't care and just laugh. Bedides, it would be hard to act manly in front of her when we both know what happened. I think my mom always wanted to have a daughter anyway so she likes it and is more lenient with me when I act more "feminine".