Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-22, 13:19
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Default Why do men like massive FBBs????

I know this may be a sensitive subject, but it is one thing to be a fan of a female wrestler, who is strong, has defined muscles and has fitness models' physique and can be competitive on the mats, but what is it about massive FBB's that is alluring?

Yes I will say it, there is a homo-erotic connection as I see it, because while I love muscles on females (i.e. VeVe, Antscha, Ziggy & many others), once they become enormous (i.e. Sheena or those often yesteryear on Premier Productions) the allure is gone.

Is it watching feats of strength or them demolish males and the psycho-sexual domination?

There is always the fine line, that once a woman crosses, it is no longer attractive. That line is when a woman is out in a sleeveless top/dress you can see the muscles defined with out flexing. The femininity is gone.

Yes this is jmho and all the power to women who want to get as large & strong as possible (though I do have an issue with steroids) and while not my cup o tea, just posting to spur discussion.

Last edited by fvsfforever; 16-Jun-22 at 13:24.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 16:34
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,731 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Why do men like massive FBBs????

When I was eleven years old I was beginning to figure out that TV shows were obsessed with women's boobs. I didn't get it. They were just two lumps of fat hanging off a woman's chest that they used to feed babies. So I stopped by a rack at the supermarket and stared at a woman's cleavage on a Glamour magazine, trying to figure out what the people were seeing that I wasn't seeing.

My dad caught me staring. "Aren't you a little young for that?" he sort of scoffed.

"I just don't see the big deal about boobs," I said.

He sighed. "You will."

Fast-forward two years, and I'm in the bathroom staring at an advertisement for Seagram's 7 featuring nine large-breasted women, and I realize that I want-bordering-on-need to put my dick in my hand.

Well, it's the same exact thing for Sheena's muscles. Or Kortney Olsen's, or Jordynne Grace's, or a dozen others. I cannot possibly tell you why they make my dick hard, but I find it to be one of the sexiest body types.

It's not "homo-erotic." I never really saw anything bad about being gay and I was curious enough in my early twenties to experiment with men. It didn't turn me on at all.

Muscular women are most definitely not men. If I wanted men, I'd fuck men.

Last edited by EricRRobert; 16-Jun-22 at 16:42.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 17:40
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Last Achievements

For me, I guess it's seeing physically strong muscular women and at the same time knowing many people in society don't expect or accept women being physically strong. Even if they're in great shape, many people still think only men are supposed to possess physical strength. However, when you have women who defy the normal expectations, it's like a lamb transforming into a lion. In their case lionesses. Many people like myself, get the urge to feel how physically strong they are. The only way I can do that is to arm wrestle or wrestle with them in a full body contact submission wrestling match. Sometimes they'll physically dominate and overpower you and sometimes you can dominate or physically overpower them. Part of the fun is wondering which will occur and the suspense leading up to it if you have a chance to wrestle them.

In addition, Seeing the women's muscles gives people an idea of just how much physical strength they have. Some people genuinely appreciate the muscular aesthetic which is also associated with sexual arousal. Muscles just symbolize power. I think that's where the fetishes Sthenolagnia and Macrophilia originated from. That's just my opinion on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 18:01
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

It doesn't have to be your cup of tea, but I definitely think they do this for themselves and not for the reason of being appealing to men. A lot of guys are still into super jacked girls regardless though
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StudCrusher For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 18:48
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I personally get it, but for me, there is such a thing as too muscular. I like muscles, don't get me wrong, but would prefer slim, feminine and very fit. Someone like Lexi art is the perfect body in my eyes, I know for others she wouldn't be big enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 20:31
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Then there are those women body builders who use steroid drugs not obtain their unnatural bulk and at the same time putting their health at risk.
Old 16-Jun-22, 21:10
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,731 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It doesn't have to be your cup of tea, but I definitely think they do this for themselves and not for the reason of being appealing to men.
TikTok has been illuminating about this. I swear, probably 70% of super jacked bodybuilders there were at one point dangerously anorexic.

It's almost like they know they can't break their addiction to extreme forms of control over their bodies, so they just learn to manifest it in a way where they won't literally starve to death.
Old 16-Jun-22, 22:08
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I like that which is rare. And special.
Old 16-Jun-22, 22:29
Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

For me, a woman can appeal to me regardless of body type. And for someone who has sessioned with Sheena this year, I didn't find anything unappealing.

One thing I can say is that I am a fan of thickness and some fbbs have great off-season looks. Big Tinah is one of the first I think of and I when I met her in 2018, the balance of muscle and thickness was flawless.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MLB93 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 23:42
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know this may be a sensitive subject, but it is one thing to be a fan of a female wrestler, who is strong, has defined muscles and has fitness models' physique and can be competitive on the mats, but what is it about massive FBB's that is alluring?

Yes I will say it, there is a homo-erotic connection as I see it, because while I love muscles on females (i.e. VeVe, Antscha, Ziggy & many others), once they become enormous (i.e. Sheena or those often yesteryear on Premier Productions) the allure is gone.

Is it watching feats of strength or them demolish males and the psycho-sexual domination?

There is always the fine line, that once a woman crosses, it is no longer attractive. That line is when a woman is out in a sleeveless top/dress you can see the muscles defined with out flexing. The femininity is gone.

Yes this is jmho and all the power to women who want to get as large & strong as possible (though I do have an issue with steroids) and while not my cup o tea, just posting to spur discussion.
I agree, for me an androgynous body is very sexy, specialy paired with a pretty feminine face.

Amazonka, Rene Toney, Ripped Princess, Ms. Xena and many others are to muscular for my taste. Specialy if they are on season and veiny.