Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who would win in a wrestling match?
Petra 31 46.27%
Cindy 36 53.73%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-Nov-17, 22:08
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Petra easily. It wouldn't even be competitive.

Wrestling requires very specific strength and a lot of it comes down to muscle endurance. Cindy looks too much like a bodybuilder to me. Petra has a much better body type for wrestling and would also have conditioning, experience and weight advantage.
and how about armwrestling?
Old 26-Nov-17, 22:53
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I think Petra would have too much experience and skill. Cindy didn't do competitive wrestling.Petra has 20 years of competitive wrestling experience.
Old 27-Nov-17, 00:02
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I have wrestled Cindy, Petra, and Luzia. Petra and Luzia could not beat me, though they were pretty good at pinning if I let up a little. (I also wrestled Tiffany at DWW, and she was much stronger and beat me pretty easily). I wrestled Cindy many times and she absolutely dominated me. I think Cindy would have beat Petra and Luzia quite handily.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 01:48
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled Cindy, Petra, and Luzia. Petra and Luzia could not beat me, though they were pretty good at pinning if I let up a little. (I also wrestled Tiffany at DWW, and she was much stronger and beat me pretty easily). I wrestled Cindy many times and she absolutely dominated me. I think Cindy would have beat Petra and Luzia quite handily.
Petra looked clearly stronger than Tiffany

What Cindy brought of different that Petra and Luzia don't had to beat you?

Last edited by Hendrix; 27-Nov-17 at 01:59.
Old 27-Nov-17, 05:30
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

I remember seeing Cindy do some competitive matches against other females, mostly bigger in size as well, and she appeared to be holding back and still defeating them with ease. The guys in all of DWW's videos were always extremely skinny and I think that causes us to overrated the girls a bit (plus Luzia was strikingly beautiful which factors in there as well). In the video that was linked to, Petra and the guy were the same height and Petra had 15 pounds on him and won the 20 minute match 5-0. If Cindy had 15 pounds on her opponent in a competitive match where she was trying, I cannot envision a scenario where in 20 minutes, she only got five submissions. I feel like Cindy would have pretty much destroyed any of the non BJJ trained females she faced based just on the video evidence I've seen of her and the reaction from people who have actually faced her seems to agree with that view.
Old 27-Nov-17, 06:47
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

What I heard about Cindy is she just wore her joints out going all out against guys, no matter their size, in sessions. Without using any bjj tricks either. She was only about 5'5, 145 I recall. Helen Von Mott wrote about meeting her and giving Cindy some instruction in bjj, which she was delighted to learn. Although unfortunately it was too little too late, she may have already been semi retired from the session game by then. I guess anybody who sessioned with her got more than their money's worth...unless they were looking for *extras*

What I heard about Cindy is she just wore her joints out going all out against guys, no matter their size, in sessions. Without using any bjj tricks either. She was only about 5'5, 145 I recall. Helen Von Mott wrote about meeting her and giving Cindy some instruction in bjj, which she was delighted to learn. Although unfortunately it was too little too late, she may have already been semi retired from the session game by then. I guess anybody who sessioned with her got more than their money's worth...unless they were looking for *extras*

Added after 15 minutes:

Here's another Petra, from what this guy says about her, she may have natural strength in lower AND upper body to rival Cindy's

Mixed Wrestling Matches Videos
Published on Nov 26, 2017

If you visit the gym regularly, you will most likely see at least a couple of women doing weight training on their legs and core. And some of these women have built up strength in their lower body that exceeds that of the guys. But it is very rare to see a woman who is not only strong below the waist but equally strong in upper body strength. Working everyday on a ranch doing physically demanding work along with riding horses, working out at the gym and learning martial arts have made Petra incredibly strong from head to toe. When I first met Petra back in 2016, she beat me at arm wrestling. I also bore witness to the incredible leg strength of this woman when she put me in a body scissors. I literally could not breathe, the pressure was so great. Petra's legs are so strong, she was able to crush a watermelon with her thighs and when she put me in a body scissors, I felt like my ribs were going to crack. She learned the holds quickly but unlike the other wrestlers that I have trained, she applied so much force with each hold, I had to tell her to ease up. In this audition, you will see first hand the awesome strength of this woman. During most of this match, Petra overpowered me with ease. She will do the same to anyone else who dares challenge her.

Last edited by stymie; 27-Nov-17 at 06:46.
Old 27-Nov-17, 07:03
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Petra looked clearly stronger than Tiffany

What Cindy brought of different that Petra and Luzia don't had to beat you?
I think the simple answer is raw power. None of them were particularly skilled like Yasmin or Ariel X as examples. Cindy was just much stronger and her strength combined with athleticism were enough to overpower and dominate me. And yes, Tiffany was the strongest of the DWW women - she was an Olympic rower, and tall and very powerful. Not many women have beat me arm wrestling but she did it with ease.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 08:32
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's interesting to see, and slightly but not completely surprising I guess.

I don't really recall the DWW results well enough, but maybe (wrestlewiki might also hint at it) Tiffany generally won against Petra. But against certain girls and guys perhaps Petra dominated more?

Eventually I know both Viktoria and Antscha did win vs Tiffany.

My experience is harder to use for comparison but maybe Viktoria of 2007 could lose to Cindy. I think Viktoria of today can win vs prime Cindy, but obviously she'd want to avoid being headscissored often lol! Tia I guess can win vs Cindy now too, helped by her BJJ too which Cindy wouldn't be familiar with so much even if Helen did give her a lesson.

Whether the Czech girls including Petra are similar to what they always were I don't know as I don't really but the Fighting Dolls videos, unlike DWW (maybe I only even found out about the site fairly recently anyway too, but there's also lots of choice around for videos and back then I'm not sure I even knew about Premier Productions and I guess they didn't offer downloads anyway...but DWW was great to be fair!). I guess Diana is the best Czech wrestler now though, as Zweig thinks too. And I guess she would beat prime Cindy, although it'd be fun to watch Cindy try to stop her and surely she'd put all her effort into that, so it'd probably make for a great match! Diana's way of working herself into pinning position would be a lot different to Petra's methods though I suppose, and I guess she just has more expertise in general including defensively.

There was a bodybuilder at DWW I remember now - Anita D. I saw Viktoria win a long armwrestling match with her in 2007. And I think Reni had a long match with her too. So maybe being taller as well as naturally strong, can help against some bodybuilders (with the more 'normal' strength and build still). And I guess Tiffany who always seemed great at armwrestling could give Cindy a good match at that, and perhaps Petra could too....but I should've done armwrestling with Cindy myself to have a better idea...and better fun (but meeting her was definitely fun anyway - maybe forgetting to ask about armwrestling is even a sign of that in some ways!).

Added after 29 minutes:

Luzia did win against Grace (as did Daniela) when some American girls visited DWW. But Grace was not quite at her best yet I guess, and if she had her own (more substantial) BJJ training from Helen already to some extent, maybe DWW rules would prevent it being used in full. But Luzia could take her down and headlock her, and I think reverse a favourable position Grace got too. Grace did well at armwrestling in a tournament while she was there though, beating Daniela at that even I think.

I think the DWW girls were very well trained in the style they were trained in if that makes sense!

I think Cindy said to be that she would beat all the English girls, and not sure I really doubted it at the time! Soon after I saw Shelby Beach though, and I guess they'd have had a close, competitive, match at the time. I don't know how Petra would do against Shelby though. I saw Maggie Jennings too who was on Zweig's poll of the best wrestlers ever from 2012 I noticed (not with many votes though; Kathy Gifford had more) so I can say if Cindy would have beat all the English ladies at that time, she'd have been doing well and it'd be a good sign in terms of how she'd do against DWW girls (against a lot of them it could well turn out like it did vs Aniela I guess though, as I didn't know Aniela but get the feeling she was actually pretty decent technically if she'd not been being dominated physically....but her scissors were not impacting on Cindy when she got the chance to use them and meanwhile although Cindy started with takedowns and headlocks successfully, her scissors would always do damage when used, and cause enough pain for the taps before that point, to Aniela...or anyone lol!).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 27-Nov-17 at 08:32.
Old 27-Nov-17, 13:25
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I'd not cast a vote until now, and these things have to be uncertain and all in all I feel most undecided about this one even theoretically!

But based on Petra just after she beats Daniela, and Cindy just after she beats Aniela (the most impressive displays I saw of both) I have gone with Petra...which also makes it a bit closer on the poll!

Things can vary and change a bit with time, and different opponents, but I'd not rule out a Cindy win by any means if it was actually happening!

On the opposite side of the argument to the guy I quoted losing by a lot to Cindy but not to Petra (or Luzia) I felt these things could be relevant potentially:
- Petra at her best, and most significantly strongest, may have had wins vs Tiffany (not sure if true but thought I'd understood it was, even if I think the overall record was in Tifany's favour)
- The guy from Canada said on another thread he at first lost by a lot to Cindy too (as well as Flamedragan), but then had a 0-0 draw and also a 0-0 draw with Grace (not sure when though, and whether anywhere near when Grace went to DWW)
- I met Cindy about 4 years before Viktoria, so I certainly also feel Viktoria of 2007 could win in that match-up (but also could lose - I'm hedging my bets lol I suppose)
- I didn't have long with Viktoria that time and we also started from standing, wheras with Cindy it was from kneeling down (and indeed she did immediately use the face-push technique with me haha!)

Maybe the first point, or certainly first few points, ought to be decisive, even though I'd be surprised had it been a whitewash either way with Cindy and Petra I think.
Old 27-Nov-17, 17:27
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whether the Czech girls including Petra are similar to what they always were I don't know as I don't really but the Fighting Dolls videos,
I saw a relatively recent video where Petra got completely dominated by the smaller Andy so I guess she is far from her best form now or maybe Andy is simply that good.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: