Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 03-Dec-17, 19:49
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: session record? lost win?

After almost all my sessions I felt like I was a winner

Technically I lost them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-17, 09:14
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is still a bit of an interesting difference in w/d/l percentages and actual points scored for these two different calculations:

Even moreso maybe, even adjusting slightly my original memories to add a point against and subtract a point for for the standing matches, and do the opposite for the recent ones (which means I change one loss to a draw in hindsight!).

For standing in wrestling rooms I make it this I think, or something like it (28 points against, and 21 for and in terms of w/d/l % 27/18/55 as stated above):
Maggie Jennings - 0-3
Shelby Beach - 1-5
Malibu - 1-4
Viktoria - 1-1
Orsi B - 3-0
Starr - 1-3
Layla - 5-3
Jet - 0-4
Kassidy - 4-5
Star* - 2-2
MusclebeautyX - 3-0

For the most recent 11 (the Kasie one I hadn't mentioned before, and it takes it to something like 35 points against and 14 points for, but somehow with a better w/d/l % lol at about 27/27/46 I think now):
Meg R Strong - 2-2
Venom - 0-6
Ironfire - 1-1
Serenity Steele - 2-0
Venom - 0-8
Viktoria - 0-3
Madam Mysteria 0-6
Panther - 4-3
Panther - 4-1
Viktoria - 0-5
Kasie Cavanaugh - 1-1

....actually, editing now, as I realise I'm either remembering/estimating some other things a bit different now, or I couldn't count properly before but adding those scores up it comes to 30 against and 36 against respectively (my own points I added up correctly I think - the points against are probably more of a blur at times though for obvious reasons lol!)
I might as well complete things now (I didn't enter scores in my original post as I was unsure and still am really but these should be close enough - there's not many more points to add for me lol and all 7 of those were from pins or pin-oriented submissions!).

So these are neither when starting from standing in a wrestling room, or within the last few years (in chronological order like the other two groups):
Mayra Conde - 0-8
Cindy Huntress - 1-3
Felix - 2-1
Grace - 0-2
Fire (LWS) - 0-2
Jezabel (LWS) - 0-0
Kathy Gifford - 0-5
Kasie Cavanaugh - 0-3
KO - 0-2
Severa - 0-5
Tia - 1-2
Calista - 1-5
Xena (LWS) - 2-2

Anyway, the main thing is to have fun in a friendly atmosphere I think, and I don't have anything bad to say about any of the girls in that respect. Also the occasions where it turned out more fantasy, or one-sided where I have to try to escape or resist (not listed) were cool too, for a change. Ditto when armwrestling was the only competitive aspect to a session, and otherwise it was chat and I suppose what you'd call muscle worship (probably not for very long or not complete....but involving some flexing or something anyway!).
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 01:07
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Robin is a true goddess. Very skilled at grappling, knows tons of holds, really fit, and just an all-around class act. Complete pleasure to session with. If she was in my area more often and I could afford it, I would probably session with her every month, haha.
Robin just posted this on her twitter feed - awesome picture of her applying a flying armbar.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 19:52
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I might as well complete things now (I didn't enter scores in my original post as I was unsure and still am really but these should be close enough - there's not many more points to add for me lol and all 7 of those were from pins or pin-oriented submissions!).

So these are neither when starting from standing in a wrestling room, or within the last few years (in chronological order like the other two groups):
Mayra Conde - 0-8
Cindy Huntress - 1-3
Felix - 2-1
Grace - 0-2
Fire (LWS) - 0-2
Jezabel (LWS) - 0-0
Kathy Gifford - 0-5
Kasie Cavanaugh - 0-3
KO - 0-2
Severa - 0-5
Tia - 1-2
Calista - 1-5
Xena (LWS) - 2-2

Anyway, the main thing is to have fun in a friendly atmosphere I think, and I don't have anything bad to say about any of the girls in that respect. Also the occasions where it turned out more fantasy, or one-sided where I have to try to escape or resist (not listed) were cool too, for a change. Ditto when armwrestling was the only competitive aspect to a session, and otherwise it was chat and I suppose what you'd call muscle worship (probably not for very long or not complete....but involving some flexing or something anyway!).
Kathy Gifford??? I'm jealous!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Robin just posted this on her twitter feed - awesome picture of her applying a flying armbar.

nice! i like this pic even more:
Old 09-Dec-17, 19:56
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kathy Gifford??? I'm jealous!!!!
Yeah, she was great (before you know it she is on top of you and then all you can seem to do is hold out for as long as you can lol!) and also a nice girl. Apparently she did pretty well in actual BJJ competitions (Venom has done so too). She was a singer in a band too but I never heard any of their songs (that pre-dated her wrestling/BJJ I think if I got that right - it wasn't her that told me about that).
Old 09-Dec-17, 21:18
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,078 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, she was great (before you know it she is on top of you and then all you can seem to do is hold out for as long as you can lol!) and also a nice girl. Apparently she did pretty well in actual BJJ competitions (Venom has done so too). She was a singer in a band too but I never heard any of their songs (that pre-dated her wrestling/BJJ I think if I got that right - it wasn't her that told me about that).
Here she is competing with Rosi Sexton back around 2000

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 21:45
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler73 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am a new in this forum maybe already has been discussed.
how many wrestling session have you ever had?
what is you won and lost record?

I am 38 yo guy have had 42 wrestling session lost 14.
Chances are I am older than most, thus I have wrestled mostly against ladies retired now. All of my encounters were with ladies taller and heavier than I am. I do enjoy the struggle, and attempt to delay the inevitable defeat. Occasionally I have been able to achieve a draw, when we ended up in a “stalemate” position. But that was only now and then and at the end of the session I had been thoroughly defeated. I am 5’6” and over the years wrestled at 150 to 170 lbs.

You could say I have a perfect record. In my most recent matches with Madam Lucrecia and Amazon Annie I stood no chance and whenever they piled it on, it took only seconds until I was solidly pinned or had to tap out.
Old 10-Dec-17, 00:16
Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

That is impressive! First time I've ever seen that move. I was trying to set up a session with her but she ended up not coming to my city...she is a legend so I hope she tries to visit again. I would love to session with her.
Old 10-Dec-17, 00:35
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Nice. Yeah, I was veyr impressed by the videos I saw of her. Seemed like one of the more legit wrestlers in terms of technical skill. I tend to think of her in the same vein as Shannon Logan for some reason. And I very much mean that as a compliment.
Old 10-Dec-17, 03:38
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is impressive! First time I've ever seen that move. I was trying to set up a session with her but she ended up not coming to my city...she is a legend so I hope she tries to visit again. I would love to session with her.
There is one other picture of that move I have seen - early Helen Von Mott at some sort of wrestling party in San Francisco. If you are starting from your knees, you don't have to worry about it but if you are taking on an experienced wrestler and doing standup, you need to figure you just might see that one inbound. Definitely spectacular if the other person can complete it.