Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-17, 18:00
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Muscle Beauty (Florence) reviews

Session with Muscle Beauty, Florence, October 9th

Just achieved my 10th session and it was awesome !

Shawna is without doubts one of the sweatest girls I ever met. First of all, she always answered to my emails and whatsapp messages so quickly (not a common thing), giving me all details I needed and, maybe the most important thing, she's very generous and willing about the session's time. I met her at 9:30 p.m (few ladies are available after dinner when they are on tour) and I left the room almost at 11:00. As I said, these 90 minutes were fantastic !
You can see her body in the pics at the end of this review but, trust me, more than ever my iphone's shots don't give her justice. This not the tipical expression used by many people, she's REALLY bigger and thicker when you're in front of her. 161 lbs of solid beauty I had the luck to meet some of the most beautiful fit ladies and she's surely one of them ! Beyond the cute face, blonde hair, blue eyes (...) she has a pleasant "full" voice (deep but in a sexy way)... And her body, yeah, her body... If you don't put your hands on it, my words are pretty useless so I will not waist time trying to describe the feeling of a muscle worship with this gem. Only one note: her legs belong to the pure, old school bodybuilding's world ! If you are a fan of trunks, she's your lady !!!
We tried some featurings of strenght at the beginning of the session (armwrestling, mercy-game, some lifts...) and she's truly strong. As you know, Anna M strong is the most powerful girl I ever met and here we are on the same level, either for the grip and pure power. In the armwrestling I had to stay focused on the match, in particular with my left arm. Remember that I'm a fit 6'3/240 lbs guy. By the way, she told me that she can beat the 95% of the guys and I totally believe her. It's not easy to make an exact estimate but I'd say that I had to use the 75-80% to put her down. Yes, she gave her best and her short levers help her on a bed (on a professional table would be so different) but, damn guys, we're are talking about a 161 lbs girl ! Also in the mercy-game she surprised me. Funny that it was the first time for her in this kind of test
Even more impressive is the fact that she benched me while I l was layed on her and lifted me many times with her legs (like a vertical leg press). Anyway, if you wanna have an "experience", try her scissors Apart for the bodyscissors (my core is a tough "armor"), she made my tap in few seconds. I barely reached ten seconds in a couple of them. For the rest, she's a real squeezer !!! Even more than Anna and I guess at the level of Arekah. Yes, I'm not kidding you. I l I know I'm talking of a legend but it's just a fact: Shawna could crush coconuts with those thighs !!! Once again, you have to prove it, no words can describe at all this girl. A particular mention to her attitude during the entire session: she's one of the easiest girl to speak with. You can talk about everything, very genuine, direct and her voice is a thing by itself. I could talk with her for the entire night.

Guys, don't miss the opportunity to meet her because I doubt that there are many girls with all these features at the same time ! And I'm objective, as always, even more than ever... The fact that she has few reviews is a real pity... Hope I've been helpful about this.

P.S Ah, right, she has also a pair of huge bombs on her chest... As if it weren't enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3020.JPG (1.02 MB, 472 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3022.JPG (1.03 MB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3024.JPG (1.05 MB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3026.JPG (1.05 MB, 273 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-17, 18:11
Points: 3,421, Level: 24 Points: 3,421, Level: 24 Points: 3,421, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session with Muscle Beauty, Florence, October 9th

Bulldozer, who do you think is better in wrestling Anna M. Strong or Muscle Beauty?
Old 10-Oct-17, 21:10
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Pretty close... Considering that Anna is now out of the "circuit", Shawna is absolutely the top among the ladies I met

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty close... Considering that Anna is now out of the "circuit", Shawna is absolutely the top among the ladies I met
Oh, sorry, you said about "wrestling"... Well, as I said in the Hot Tamale's review, Shawna made me completely forget the wrestling part but the answer is the same: I think that now she's the best choice

Last edited by Bulldozer1986; 10-Oct-17 at 21:10.
Old 10-Oct-17, 21:55
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Many thanks for the review. Now I have to book her. Good thing she coming my way in a few weeks ;-)
Old 10-Oct-17, 21:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many thanks for the review. Now I have to book her. Good thing she coming my way in a few weeks ;-)
Damn guy... Trust me, do it !!!
Old 11-Oct-17, 21:29
Points: 1,432, Level: 15 Points: 1,432, Level: 15 Points: 1,432, Level: 15
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Last Achievements

nice review, do u think she could beat anna m strong in armwrestling?
Old 11-Oct-17, 23:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitgirl_GER [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
nice review, do u think she could beat anna m strong in armwrestling?
It's possible... Surely a tough match for both
Old 19-Jan-18, 22:20
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I met with Shawna during her recent visit to Sydney. She promptly replied to my emails,and provided details as to how to reach her location (what I would describe as a luxury hotel suite) in a timely manner. I sent her some youtube videos of the holds I would like her to apply, which she agreed to do. My hoped for role in the encounter was to be her wrestling dummy, due to my complete lack of ability,experience, and aptitude for any sort of competitive encounter.

As this was my first session with an fbb, I went into the meeting with more than a little trepidation as to how I would react in the presence of such an athlete. Would her body type , or perhaps a raspy voice cause me to feel extreme discomfort in her company? In reality, I was pleasantly surprised. Shawna was decidedly feminine in her demeanor , and her friendly, outgoing personality completely put me at ease. I found her to be most gracious and charming; a joy to spend time with. Appearance wise, I thought that she was far better looking than any of the pictures I have seen of her.

The wrestling took place on a double bed. Shawna exhibited tremendous power in various scissor positions on the head and neck, together with a large assortment of arm and leg locks. Her capability as a wrestler proved to be exceptional; she is experienced, naturally gifted in the domain, and extremely enthusiastic. At no time did I feel that I was in any danger of suffering an injury; she had the confidence and competence to make me feel that I was in safe hands. All in all, I had a very enjoyable experience, and my earlier doubts proved to be unfounded.

The preceding account may sound like hagiography. However, in the interest of balanced reporting , I would wish to mention that there was one detail which was not to my taste. During moments of closeness during the grappling manoeuvres, I thought I detected a distinct odor of nicotine. So, perhaps those who wish to stick with non smokers should take note.
The Following User Says Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 02:16
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Muscle Beauty (Florence) reviews

Hey all. She might be coming to my area in a few months. Would you recommend her for someone who can be really mean and ignore taps and kOs? Also how sensual does she get? Any facesitting and bondage?

Cheers