Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-18, 00:12
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Buff Baby Rose reviews

I've arranged a Session with 'Buff Baby Rose' ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) this weekend.

Communication has been smooth so far. It's a fantasy wrestling and muscle worship type of session. I'll post back after the session.

She's fairly new and I'm interested if anyone else in the LA/OC area has taken her up on a sesh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 23:03
Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Buff Baby Rose

I hope you have a great time! I also saw her profile and plan on scheduling a session like yours soon.
Old 23-Apr-18, 03:59
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I met with the so called Buff Baby Rose and here's how it went...

Before:
Communication was super smooth, entirely by email. She was responsive, getting back to me with an hour or less. Setting the session up was easy. I am very to the point with my emails and she was to the point as well. Once we agreed on the rate ($300), I told her where the session would be and she was fine with it. She drove up from OC to my part of LA. She let me know when she was close and she was on time.

The Beginning:
Rose knocked andI opened the door, and she was wearing active gym shorts, they were black and form fitting. She does a lot of squats! She had on a pull over hoodie. She took that off to reveal an athletic blue top. Her shoulders were popping. She was lean and muscular.

She was super sweet, very nice, very pretty, and 20y/o. Conversation was easy.

We discussed limitations and repeated the guidelines for the session. Everything was clear. I asked for a light, fantasy wrestling, and muscle worship session. She's not interested in anything outside of that.

Her stats
5'3"
125lbs

My Stats
6'4"
240lbs

In-Session:
She started out posing and flexing. Her shoulders and biceps really stood out. I pushed together to queen-sized beds for more room to move around on. (Btw, why the fuck are beds so damn noisy at hotels?) We locked fingers and I could feel her strength, it was impressive, it wasn't overpowering but it was substantive. Rose's grip strength is impressive as well. She went for a straight-armed one-handed choke. And it was a good grip she had.

I should note that her experience level is novice, she's just starting. But she is very strong and bubbly, I had a lot of fun with her.

She would hold me down in school girl pins and I would press against her grip to see if I could push her up and I could, all the way, but it was hard as hell. She really fought me there.

Her scissors are good, really good. It took her "ten" to get me to tap. So she had to administer significant effort to get me to tap. I have a thick noggin. But it was good. Her legs were lean and cut into my neck. Crazy strong when she got maxed out.

I think the fun part for me was rolling around with a buff little cutie and testing her strength and pushing back on her. I had fun and she seemed to as well.

I asked her if she would try donkey calf raises and she was up for the challenge and cranked out ten of them with me sitting on her back! She did five hip thrusts with me sitting on her lap. Impressive.

Tiny but mighty this one.

I'd recommend her, you can coach her on some moves; she's not into any sensual/sexual stuff fyi. Her experience is, again, novice level. So keep that in mind.

Overall, worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_20180422_185717.jpg (3024×4032) 2018-04-22 19-43-17.png (454.1 KB, 1556 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 05:28
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tiny but mighty this one.
Was really hoping she's a genuine profile, sad that's a thought these days. Would you mind posting the full size pic or was that a crop?
Old 23-Apr-18, 17:23
Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Xanderx, thanks for your detailed review! I won't expect brutal neckscissors and KOs like a Sydney Thunder session, but she sounds like a lot of fun!

By the way, another OC girl just set up a profile on the same website. You may be interested in her too..........

Thanks again!
Old 01-Jun-18, 01:51
Points: 2,951, Level: 22 Points: 2,951, Level: 22 Points: 2,951, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I had my first session with Rose today, and oh my i was humbled today. First of all, she is one of the most beautiful girls out there and she is seriously ripped too. she is like the perfect combination of beauty and muscles. I am 6ft and weigh about 190 pounds or something and she handled pretty easily. We started of the session with some armwrestling, and she easily beat me in that. We did some wall sits and planks also with both of us on top of each other to see who has more strength. I was really surprised that a 5'3" girl was able to handle my weight that easily. And then finally came where she showed her true power, the wrestling part. i asked her to go all out on me and show all the holds that she knows on me, and oh my, she pinned me with so much ease. Her grip and strength is mind blowing as i was not able to get out of any holds she was putting on me and i am sure she wasn't even giving her 100% power. god knows what what would have happened if she used 100% of her power. She is quiet young in wrestling, and she already knows a lot of stuff about it. She is really easy to talk to, a really nice and beautiful person. If you want to get dominated and humbled by a beautiful mini beast of a person, you should definitely consider booking a session with her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sid07 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-21, 00:31
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Buff Baby Rose reviews

Anyone had a chance to have a semi comp wrestling session with her ?