Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-17, 00:51
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tyler Dare Review

Yeah, she has a disarming way about her that eases any tensions right away. Actual fact! =)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 05:32
Points: 60,731, Level: 100 Points: 60,731, Level: 100 Points: 60,731, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,564 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Tyler Dare Review

Ive wrestler with her 9 times now and each time is just as awesome and memorable!
The Following User Says Thank You to buzzn82 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-17, 04:09
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Tyler Dare reviews

Last month, I did my first session with Tyler. I wrote this pretty stream of consciousness but tried to edit as best I could. I also have some pics of her posing, as well as two of her with me in holds. In the process of editing those and uploading (I'm not clear on best way to upload them..).

Here goes:

---
I opened the door of the hotel, and she was dressed in spandex (grey printed pattern) as I had requested. We sat on the bed for a while together to get to know each other and discuss the session. I had requested that she wear a schoolgirl outfit for some role-playing. Unfortunately, she was already on the road when she got the email, and she didn't have anything like that with her. However, she was very accommodating and said she would wear anything that I brought with me. (I don't exactly have schoolgirl outfits sitting around the house, hahaha, although buying one was tempting)

We chatted casually for a while about her trip and all of the cities she had recently been in. She was very upbeat and easy to talk to. We went over the details for the session - she remembered them well based on our emails before the session.

Tyler was incredibly attractive. She started the session with her hair up, and she was even more gorgeous when she let down her red, flowing locks. She took off her sweatshirt to reveal a matching grey sports bra and asked if I approved. I did. Then we got down to business.

We started out by doing competitive on the bed. She made me tap at least several times (although I did get her in a headlock for a while, and also was able to immobilize her briefly with my legs...she taunted me and said I wasn't squeezing hard enough).

I got the sense that those more into competitive sessions than me would REALLY enjoy her competitive nature and trash-talking. I got a huge boner (how could I not? seriously), and she commented on this several times in a mocking way. I had requested ballbusting, and she delighted in this. Although my shorts were on, she slapped, grabbed, and punched my balls repeatedly, making me wince in pain. She soon requested that I take off my shorts, leaving me only in my boxers. At this point, I was understandably quite aroused, but also in a great deal of pain from repeated blows to my crotch, as well as numerous scissor holds.

After doing comp for a while, it became more of a domination session, as I had requested. At some point, she stripped out of her spandex pants to reveal a skimpy pink thong. Then, to my shock - and delight - she took off her sports bra and watched as my jaw dropped, as I stared at her boobs. It was hard not to! Then, to my further shock, she requested that I help her tie her string bikini top. I'd emailed her about doing topless, but she hadn't replied, so I didn't know if that would happen for any part of the session.

I had brought some rope with me, and she enthusiastically picked it up from the bed. She seemed to thoroughly delight in tying me up....tying up my arms, legs, and even my neck. I'd requested that she smother and facesit me a lot, and her technique did not disappoint. While sitting on me with her ass in my face, she jokingly asked whether I wanted her to fart on me (I said no). She pinched my nostrils shut on several occasions, so I REALLY felt helpless, barely able to breathe.

After tussling on the bed for a while, she moved me to the floor. She asked if I wanted to be knocked out, and I said I would try. (I've never done it before) With my back against a couch, she did a reverse headscissors on me and also a military press. At first, it just triggered my gag reflex on several occasions. However, she adjusted her position, and eventually, I started to feel woozy. I don't think I was fully knocked out, but I started to get close. I have no doubt she could do it, but I think I was just a little too anxious about it for it to happen.

Next, we moved to the other side of the bed, and she instructed me to lie on my back. She put her high heels on my chest --not really full trampling, but still painful and letting me know who was in control. I was in heaven as I gazed up at her, glancing up and down her taut, muscled body.

She moved me back to the bed, and the session ended with more sensual domination. I won't go into all of the details, but I will say that at one point she smothered me for a good long while in her tits, and delighted as I squirmed.

Overall, she was a pleasure to be with, and did not disappoint. She was very creative and energetic, moving from one activity to another with both ease and enthusiasm. She clearly enjoys what she does and is not a clock-watcher at all. Several days later, my neck was still sore, but very much in a good way.

I would definitely session with her again if she comes my way. Maybe my only complaint is that she didn't facesit me as much as I wanted. I got the sense that she would have been bored by that, but I could be wrong. All in all, this was a FANTASTIC session, and I can't wait to do it again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0919.JPG (80.0 KB, 748 views)

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 15-Jun-17 at 01:57. Reason: Added photo
Old 15-Jun-17, 01:53
Last Achievements

Here are some pics of her posing for me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0917.JPG (71.8 KB, 838 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0916.JPG (79.3 KB, 721 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0918.JPG (75.7 KB, 469 views)

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 15-Jun-17 at 02:02. Reason: added pics
Old 15-Jun-17, 15:43
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

That was a great review. Thanks for the detail. I've tried to session with Tyler a couple times, but we just couldn't get it lined up. I will definitely try harder next time based on this review. Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 23:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorlove [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a great review. Thanks for the detail. I've tried to session with Tyler a couple times, but we just couldn't get it lined up. I will definitely try harder next time based on this review. Thanks again!
My pleasure. I hope it works out for you to session with her!
Old 23-Jun-17, 02:25
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Great review. Tyler is now definitely on my must see list!
The Following User Says Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-17, 04:55
Banned
Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Hey guys, Tyler is coming to Singapore in a about a week's time and i have booked a minimum of 4 hours with her. This will be my frist time sessioning with her. I am very well aware that she does KOs no problem. But anybody here can share from experience if she can provide painless KOs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikofdz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-17, 17:19
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikofdz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys, Tyler is coming to Singapore in a about a week's time and i have booked a minimum of 4 hours with her. This will be my frist time sessioning with her. I am very well aware that she does KOs no problem. But anybody here can share from experience if she can provide painless KOs?
I had a session with her last year where she KO'd me around 6 times. From my personal experience, it wasn't necessarily painless, but rather quick. From pure memory and looking at the private video I did with her, it was 1-3 seconds of discomfort before waking up not knowing where the hell I was. Her figure 4 and reverse were her quickest ways to KO me.

But of course, YMMV.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-17, 07:01
Points: 2,368, Level: 20 Points: 2,368, Level: 20 Points: 2,368, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I just had the good fortune to have a session with Tyler Dare. It was my first session, and I'm glad it was with her.

She is indeed very disarming and her demeanour put me at my ease - I was a basket of nerves going in, but I soon felt comfortable, and I enjoyed the session greatly.

Tyler was chatty and pretty forthright, and I found her easy to talk to. I am not sure how she would be with heavy RP, since I didn't request that, but she struck just the right tone for my session. She was accommodating and creative, and likes to ham things up in a bubbly joyful way that really creates a good vibe.

She is in great shape - pics coming soon, once I get them uploaded.

Her legs are strong, and so are her arms. Her torso is fantastically well-shaped. All round great physique.

All in all, a great first session for me, and I'm very happy about it, living as I do in a part of the world where there's practically nobody doing this sort of thing.

Added after 45 minutes:

Here are some photos taken after the session:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by sgsessioner; 13-Aug-17 at 07:01.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sgsessioner For This Useful Post:

Tags
tyler dare, worship