Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer a young male to wrestle in these stories
His Mom 99 28.70%
His girlfriend 119 34.49%
His sister 129 37.39%
His wife 69 20.00%
Celebrity challenges 56 16.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-Jun-17, 15:45
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Mom, Girlfriend, Sister, Wife, or celebrities???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher2k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would make for a great domination type of story.
Lol yeah it probably would. The only problem would be I would have to wrestle them for it to be a true story and too be honest I'm afraid to. I don't think they would dominate me, but I still probably would lose

I see most of you are voting for girlfriend or sister. Which of these do you like more? When the sister or girlfriend is younger, older, or the same age???
Old 04-Jun-17, 16:27
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

girlfriend younger and smaller but more skilled
Old 04-Jun-17, 18:27
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I like young males who wrestle against older women. Not his mom, but against her friends or acquaintances around her age makes for a good story that I don't see very often.
Old 04-Jun-17, 18:47
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I like intergenerational stuff where an older male is defeated/humiliated by a younger opponent. However, 18+ NEEDS to be the age range. There's some sick shit polluting these types of stories.

If done well, you can get the same type of thrilling dynamic with a young male in his prime getting dominated by an older woman. Either way, youre dealing with a complete and total role reversal, not just female overtaking male, but either a male being taken out by a girl so much younger and therefore who via social norms should be inferior or a male being taken out by an older woman who shouldnt be able to hang with him on a phuysical level at all, yet shes dominating. Either way, it makes it soooooo much more humiliating.

The one story i very rarely see is workplace domination. I think part of the appeal of the sister or even mom stuff isnt anything to do with creepo incestual stuff for most people, its derived from the social dynamic and the fact that the male isnt just losing to some random stranger but to someone they will see and face and deal with every day, and will have to live with that status change as the new subordinate, often with total role reversal.

That aspect is present too with workplace domination stuff. Nothing more exciting i think then a story where some male, preferably older and more established, is competing for a promotion with some younger woman in the workplace and gets shown up and loses out, becoming her subornidate. Or a former superviser being overtaken by a subordinate in such a manner. ALl the hotter if shes younger.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 18:29
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol yeah it probably would. The only problem would be I would have to wrestle them for it to be a true story and too be honest I'm afraid to. I don't think they would dominate me, but I still probably would lose

I see most of you are voting for girlfriend or sister. Which of these do you like more? When the sister or girlfriend is younger, older, or the same age???
I think older sister or girlfriend of the same age. The older sister could be angry at the younger brother for being the favourite and she wants to make the brother know that he might be the favourite but she is in charge.
Old 18-Jun-17, 03:45
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

1)gf
2)sis
3)wife
4)celeb
5)mom

Wrestling a sister is hot as long as there isn't any penetration (e.g. wearing a bikini and schoolgirl pinning him causing him to cum is fine but a blowjob or him eating her out is too far). I look at it as the sister establishing dominance and power over the brother if its 'real' fight or just two siblings rough housing if its a fun, not to serious fight. Its easier to look past some of the sexual overtones that naturally comes along with wrestling (don't deny that it doesn't) allowing the reader to ignore the potential incest and focus on the winner beating and/or humiliating the loser. But the son wrestling the mom makes it incredibly difficult (for me at least) to see it any other way than a sexual incestual relationship even if their isn't any penetration.

All that said, friend, girlfriend, wife, celebrity matches should have as much sex, cum, and humiliation of the loser as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-17, 02:31
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I would throw in some matchups that are inaproppriate due to the nature of the relationship.

For instance, if your girlfriend has a more well-endowed little sister (18+ of course), it could be devastating for that order of authority to be thrown into chaos.