Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-17, 07:53
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Countries with the tallest women vs countries with the smallest men

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm 5'7. According to those stats I'm about 2.5" taller than average man in my country. Still If I go to a famous beach in tourists season majority of those european and american women I find there are bigger than me and instantly I feel they are more than capable of beating me in wrestling unless they have a wimpy attitude.
Do you feel a bit emasculated in their presence? Like for example if some 5'10'' or 5'11'' athletic female volleyball player would show up and tower over you?

How do these women act when they're in your country, are they cocky and arrogant? I wouldn't be surprised if women start act differently if they're suddenly bigger than most of the men around them.

Interesting that you mention that you instantly feel like they're more capable of beating you. Do you think that your local men without this fetish even wonder about whether they could beat these bigger girls?

Also, do you feel like men from your country would be intimidated by a tall athletic European woman like I mentioned if she confronted them? How would your culture view losing to such foreign European woman, would the people still see it as embarrassing as in you got beat by a girl or would they be more understanding given the size difference?

It's hard for me to imagine how I would feel if I were in your position and suddenly there would be foreign women around who would be taller than me. The closest to that feeling was when I was younger like 12 or 13 years old and encountered a female volleyball team consisting of girls of my age. It was definitely "intimidating" in some way as those girls were mostly quite taller than me.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-17, 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can only mention for myself. These average German/Dutch women may be tall but also found that most of them were also quite thin and when I was there as a 6 - 1 230 lb male, they did not seem that overwhelming.

There are only a few of them that meet the tall large and robust classification.
Yeah, the height doesn't tell everything. In Central European countries like Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary tend to have a lot of people with big frame and strong built ("robust" like you said) as well as being really tall on average (very close to the Dutch actually). Same goes for the Balkans and Eastern Europe, especially Poland. Basically the region that is referred to as East-Central Europe ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ).

For example the girls from DWW and FD who are from the Central European countries I mentioned reflect that. Let's say a girl like Petra who is tall for a woman but also very strong and "big" or "robust" as you say. Or maybe a girl like Andy from FD who is really naturally strong and has the perfect body for wrestling but is also quite tall for a woman. I'm from Central Europe myself and women like that are relatively common here.

I think that the reason for such naturally big and strong people in this part of the world (East-Central Europe) is that while Western Europe became more "civilized" and urban and more oriented to the seas and the new world, the continental East-Central Europe remained heavily agrarian. For example there is just such a huge contrast in average size/height between people in Italy and the neighboring Austria and Slovenia and nearby Croatia. People needed to do a lot of hard physical labor and the cuisine in these countries was also very high calorie. I guess that through centuries this resulted in people getting bigger and stronger and this includes women who have these "strong peasant girl" genes. IMO that's the reason why these DWW, FD etc. girls are so great.

Last edited by al89; 16-Jun-17 at 23:32.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 01:40
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, the height doesn't tell everything. In Central European countries like Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary tend to have a lot of people with big frame and strong built ("robust" like you said) as well as being really tall on average (very close to the Dutch actually). Same goes for the Balkans and Eastern Europe, especially Poland. Basically the region that is referred to as East-Central Europe ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ).

For example the girls from DWW and FD who are from the Central European countries I mentioned reflect that. Let's say a girl like Petra who is tall for a woman but also very strong and "big" or "robust" as you say. Or maybe a girl like Andy from FD who is really naturally strong and has the perfect body for wrestling but is also quite tall for a woman. I'm from Central Europe myself and women like that are relatively common here.

I think that the reason for such naturally big and strong people in this part of the world (East-Central Europe) is that while Western Europe became more "civilized" and urban and more oriented to the seas and the new world, the continental East-Central Europe remained heavily agrarian. For example there is just such a huge contrast in average size/height between people in Italy and the neighboring Austria and Slovenia and nearby Croatia. People needed to do a lot of hard physical labor and the cuisine in these countries was also very high calorie. I guess that through centuries this resulted in people getting bigger and stronger and this includes women who have these "strong peasant girl" genes. IMO that's the reason why these DWW, FD etc. girls are so great.
Excellent points on the robust women in the East-Central Europe. However, with certain exceptions, they are usually relatively short (with the semi-famous "Tia" being the exception.

The combination of being "Robust" and also tall is not as common as us guys hope or like. One of the best in that regard (now retired was the Dutch girl , Blonde Isabelle). The 2 times I met her and even without any high heels, I would look up to her and she had a lot of upper body strength and once she got you pinned, it was really difficult to move her.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-17, 07:58
Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,749 Times in 1,916 Posts

Being only 5'8" myself, it's quite often I'll be around women who are taller than me when out and about. It is pretty emasculating.

The vast majority of women prefer taller men when looking for mates and see shorter men as biological peasants. There is definitely some snobbery among white European women traveling to places like Thailand when it comes to their attitude towards the locals. I remember talking to a girl once that had been to Thailand and she referred to local Thai men as hobbits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-17, 03:03
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'm 5'11" and if I spend much time shopping or anywhere many people are located I always see at least one woman taller than me. Sometimes several. Most of the time when I see talker women I enjoy it. It fuels my fetish. Sometimes though, when I can tell the woman is looking down at me as not only being smaller than her, but as not being "worthy" of her attention. It's very obvious what some women are thinking too. It's a little humiliating when they try to convey a position of superiority.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-17, 06:02
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you feel a bit emasculated in their presence? Like for example if some 5'10'' or 5'11'' athletic female volleyball player would show up and tower over you?

How do these women act when they're in your country, are they cocky and arrogant? I wouldn't be surprised if women start act differently if they're suddenly bigger than most of the men around them.

Interesting that you mention that you instantly feel like they're more capable of beating you. Do you think that your local men without this fetish even wonder about whether they could beat these bigger girls?

Also, do you feel like men from your country would be intimidated by a tall athletic European woman like I mentioned if she confronted them? How would your culture view losing to such foreign European woman, would the people still see it as embarrassing as in you got beat by a girl or would they be more understanding given the size difference?

It's hard for me to imagine how I would feel if I were in your position and suddenly there would be foreign women around who would be taller than me. The closest to that feeling was when I was younger like 12 or 13 years old and encountered a female volleyball team consisting of girls of my age. It was definitely "intimidating" in some way as those girls were mostly quite taller than me.
Well It's little emasculated when a tall woman tower over me. Specially if I speak with them I have to look up for them and They are looking down.

No they don't act arrogant and cocky because majority of the people in the world are nice. Specially when you are in a foreign country, people don't act like that.

I don't know what other people wonder about those women beating them, No one would claim it even though they feel it, But they definitely know they are stronger and more athletic than local women. I have heard comments regarding those kind of things.

I don't think people would consider about a size of a woman in a confrontation because they never expect a woman would go physical against a man. Also hotels and local agents of those tourists makesure no problem happens to them.

Losing to a local woman would always be very embarassing. As I said people think European/American women are stronger than local women so It would not be as embarassing as losing to a local woman. I have never seen or heard about something like this, So I have no idea how people would react to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-17, 13:47
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being only 5'8" myself, it's quite often I'll be around women who are taller than me when out and about. It is pretty emasculating.

The vast majority of women prefer taller men when looking for mates and see shorter men as biological peasants. There is definitely some snobbery among white European women traveling to places like Thailand when it comes to their attitude towards the locals. I remember talking to a girl once that had been to Thailand and she referred to local Thai men as hobbits.
I wonder how many of those guys she would have been able to overpower or defeat at wrestling or muay thai. Traveling in India, a British women told me of her experience being felt up in public. She was about 5'9" with a robust build, and she looked athletic. She was in a crowd and this young guy grabbed her breast and then slipped away. She got a look at him and she could see that he was smaller than her. She had been to surprised to do anything, but she felt like if it happened again, she should grab the guy and beat him up. I always wondered if she could really do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-17, 17:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder how many of those guys she would have been able to overpower or defeat at wrestling or muay thai. Traveling in India, a British women told me of her experience being felt up in public. She was about 5'9" with a robust build, and she looked athletic. She was in a crowd and this young guy grabbed her breast and then slipped away. She got a look at him and she could see that he was smaller than her. She had been to surprised to do anything, but she felt like if it happened again, she should grab the guy and beat him up. I always wondered if she could really do it.
I knew a girl who told me a story that she was once working in some hostel as a summer job and helped cleaning and preparing the rooms. There were a lot of Asian students. She was 17 years old at the time, also around 5'9'' tall. She wasn't particularly athletic but she did train judo for few years when she was younger. She told me that one day she roughed up some smaller Asian guy in his early 20s because she blamed him and his friends for making a mess in the hostel's kitchen that she had to clean up and got in a heated argument with him which escalated. She used some judo hold to get him to the ground and then had him pinned down. I wouldn't say that she "beat him up" but she did overpower the smaller man easily and asserted her superiority over him.

What I found the most interesting when she was telling me this story was that she was talking about it like it was no big deal, she just seemed to feel like it was just totally naturally for her to be able to beat an adult Asian male.

I guess big/tall European women really feel confident in being capable to physically beat these shorter men and would probably confront them if they would get them really angry for some reason.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-17, 08:33
Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,749 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Benefit of the doubt still has to be given to the men when it comes to a hypothetical physical altercation. A lot of these guys work in manual labour (farming, fishing, construction, etc) and while shorter and slighter than their European brethren, are often stronger, quicker and certainly fitter with a lot more stamina.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-17, 08:21
Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I remember a thread on a german board for tall people, where a 1,86m tall woman (6'1)
planned to go on vacation alone. In her question for other peoples experiences and how secure it was to travel alone, she causually mentions that they (women from that board) are much taller than most men in other countries. And that this fact might give them an advantage over shorter women, since the shorter men would stay clear and have more respect becuase of their physical dominance....yes, "physical dominance" were her words

Here's the post in german, for any fellow countrymen:

Quote:
"
habt ihr Erfahrungen mit Rundreisen/Fernreisen als Frau alleine?

Meint ihr als sehr große Frau hat man einen Vorteil (in Sachen Sicherheit) gegenüber kleinen Frauen?
In den meisten Ländern sind wir ja deutlich größer als die Männer, würden die nicht eher Abstand halten und/oder mehr Respekt haben durch unsere physische Dominanz?

Es könnte sein, dass ich alleine in den Urlaub fahren muß (Florida Keys und Bahamas), deshalb mache ich mir gerade ein paar Gedanken dazu...
"
So this would confirm your thought or even fantasy - yes, they think they're capable of beating up the short guys if neccessary...but they would'nt even dare to aproach an amazon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris035 For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, female superiority, indian, physical superiority, white women