Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Feb-17, 14:51
Points: 6,344, Level: 33 Points: 6,344, Level: 33 Points: 6,344, Level: 33
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why are we so ashamed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], this is The Internet. People choose whatever nicknames they like, not because they are ashamed, but because privacy is convenient on the Internet. Unless it is mandatory (FaceBook) people generally don't use their real names online. See Reddit or other popular news sites / forums. This board is no different in this regard. This has nothing to do with shame.

I personally know the real names of many of our members, and have met some in real life.
I know. But then don't make a brave statement that you are so proud and don't care if people know.
Old 05-Feb-17, 15:12
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know. But then don't make a brave statement that you are so proud and don't care if people know.
You propose that members who are not ashamed of their sexual preferences use their real names here?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Feb-17, 17:14
Points: 6,344, Level: 33 Points: 6,344, Level: 33 Points: 6,344, Level: 33
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You propose that members who are not ashamed of their sexual preferences use their real names here?
Don't troll, don't put words in my mouth I haven't said. You know exactly what I mean.
Old 05-Feb-17, 17:39
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't troll, don't put words in my mouth I haven't said. You know exactly what I mean.
Why a spanish guy could not use the name of a german race driver if he has a fascination for car races?
Old 06-Feb-17, 14:25
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
you are soooooooo proud, and not ashamed of anything. Kudo's to you.
But when you tell me you are a Spanish guy, but you handle is "Gerhard Berger" (a former German race driver), I like to believe different. You are just like most of us here.
Except for the fact that I've published a link to my facebook account
PS: Berger is from Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that overall, i am embarrassed by my scissor fetish. I dont think i would be all that embarrassed if someone i dont know, or someone i dont deal with in my everyday life, found out about it. But if someone i knew, and interacted with on a daily basis found out, i would be embarrassed.

I often wonder exactly how common this fetish is though. I mean, when you look at all the wrestling and scissor sites out there, there must be a good amount of people who enjoy it. The way i think about it, as a scissor enthusiast, is "who wouldnt want a womans legs wrapped around their head!!?"...lol.

This original post actually reminded me of something my best friend said to me not too long ago. We were at a restaurant and our waitress, who was wearing short shorts, had amazingly muscular legs. They were the type of legs that even someone without a leg fetish would look at them and think "wow!". I forget what my friends exact words were, but they were somewhere along the lines of her being able to crush his head like a grape with her thighs. It made me wonder if he had a scissor fetish too.
Very interesting point! There could be 2 billion men out there with this fetish and we would still consider ourselves a "minority" It reminds me a bit of the Brotherhood from 1984

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:

Come on, be serious. You will find nicknames in every single forum on the Internet. Should we therefore deduce everyone is ashamed of absolutelly everything he does?

Last edited by gerhardberger; 06-Feb-17 at 14:25.
Old 07-Feb-17, 13:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardberger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Come on, be serious. You will find nicknames in every single forum on the Internet. Should we therefore deduce everyone is ashamed of absolutelly everything he does?
That's exactly my point
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Feb-17, 15:25
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I have been following this thread and need to put my 2 cents in

# 1, I have never been shamed of wrestling with a womanm whether it be my wife or a session woman, and I dont get why everyone needs to feel ashamed.

It is a sport, granted its sexy, but its only a sport

For gods sake, we are not screwing donkeys

If you are ashmend to be trapped in a headscissors by a woman, then i think your issues go deeper

Do you feel ashamed if yu lose to a woman in a tennis match?

Do you feel ashamed if you loe to a woman in a golf match

Do you feel ashamed if you lose a foot race to a woman?

Whys is it that wrestling has to bring shame

I am sorry, I dont get it and am never ashamed to lose a match

Start to enjoy it, and dont keep going thru the mental masturbation of losing to a woman

Enjoy the expereince

I do..................
Old 07-Feb-17, 15:28
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

# 1, I have never been shamed of wrestling with a womanm whether it be my wife or a session woman, and I dont get why everyone needs to feel ashamed.

If you are ashmend to be trapped in a headscissors by a woman, then i think your issues go deeper

Start to enjoy it, and dont keep going thru the mental masturbation of losing to a woman

Enjoy the expereince

I do..................

When I was young and in shape, I absolutely would have been ashamed to lose in a foot race to a woman. And in any other sport I competed in during high school.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-17, 15:30
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Sorry, I dont get it
Old 08-Feb-17, 10:24
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
That's exactly my point
Sorry. I quoted the wrong person. The message was meant to be an answer to the same guy you answered to, that's why the point is the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Enjoy the expereince

I do..................

It's not about being ashamed of doing it, but of enjoying it