Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-17, 00:28
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: Asking her for Findom

Do NOT outright say it's a fetish. That immediately makes it weird to her. Play it off as something fun.

"Listen I don't mind helping you out from time to time but it's getting a bit much. You should at least have to work for it. You should have to fight me for it or something."

Nothing too forceful. See her response and gauge from there. If she's against it, pass it off as a joke. Hopefully she'll respond with confidence in being able to win, or best case, she makes some kind of counter offer.

But seriously, avoid saying it's something your into. Let that come out more organically.

Added after 12 minutes:

I would also echo LicensetoKill here... definitely no guarantee. I said I've had some success but I'm not exactly batting 1000. Lots of misses to go with the few hits. But if it comes from a place where you're more at ease about it like "oh, you really think you could choke me out? I bet a gram you can't" something nonchalant. Not, "oh I really dig getting choked. If I gave you weed would you do that to me?" Then it comes across like she's essentially a prostitute, getting paid to satisfy your needs.

Last edited by Jericho3; 21-May-17 at 00:28.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: