Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Apr-18, 19:51
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

With the heftiest looking pins and smothers I have ever seen, zany Pussy Willow, "Big Scary Pussy" makes her debut for SEDUCEDESTROY. Large and larger than life, PW is another true Amazon with natural strength. Tall, big boned with lots of natural muscle, broad with thick limbs; bulky, brutal looking thighs and arms. The part-time dominatrix may be mean but has a huge grin across her face throughout. And there's nothing quite like a well-spoken, lady-like, dominant woman trash-talking.

Pussy Willow looks like she hurts. Every move is bold and forceful. PW and her opponent here are clearly having fun and have some great wrestling chemistry, he looks very nervous, that is when he isn't looking so very desperate; pinned or being choked, yanked or sat on. Top points for effort though, the guy really, really tries! The young man wiggles and thrusts trying to get PW off of him, she just looks down at him in pity, "Tire yourself out, love, there's a good boy...", she teases, knowing full well he has no chance. PW, as many of you know, is a quirky character full of energy, along with this man's efforts, it makes for a very lively and fast-paced match with plenty of aggression.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 21:34
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I finally got ‘round to editing and uploading this mighty gem for you. What a match; it has it all! From “lift and carry” to smothering, belly punching and nipple twisting, ball grabbing, slapping and trash talking, Pussy Willow wipes the floor with her opponent in the most gracious way with huge smiles and giggles throughout. The dominant and super strong sadist, in a black lace catsuit royally overpowers the man until he’s practically foaming at the mouth. His discomfort and exasperation is both pitiful and alarming.

You all know that Pussy Willow’s trash talk is up there with the best on the mixed wrestling scene, in my opinion, only beaten by US trash-talking queen, Megan Jones... but Ms Willow’s well-spoken British accent is a sure treat for the American boys!

Pussy Willow is mean. This is sixteen minutes of pure female strength, domination and mindless pain inflicting. With some CBT, punches to the tummy, hard nipple tweaking along with all the regular and not-so-regular moves of mixed wrestling, including rear naked chokes, smothers, facesitting, scissorsholds and schoolgirl pins, this film has it all. And, of course, Pussy Willow's signature move, lift and carry.

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 16-Sep-18 at 21:51.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 22:40
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The incredible icon of the mats and infamous trash talking queen, Megan Jones, is back at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], on her latest trip to London she looked sexier, more powerful and fierce than ever! A total Goddess and a true Amazon - tall, tanned and toned with thick thighs and big curves, she’s the perfect physique for mixed wrestling which she knows exactly how to utilise! Every move is confident and bold, in full control she dominates her handsome opponent with ease, he suffers a lot. With the biggest chest and most sultry yet mean trash talk I have ever heard, that accent, and her timing with it, is perfect. All the way through, Megan teases and bullies her opponent and it’s sexy as hell.

Every shot seems to create the perfect image of mixed wrestling fantasies. I have watched this fight five times already and can’t get enough of it. This genuine fight club sets the perfect scene for this mean and aggressive match, with both fighters experienced in mixed wrestling, they went for it without holding back. Megan utilises some nasty, nasty tricks and her domme side comes pouring out with harsh smothers, hard facesits, mean schoolgirl pins, belly pinching, nipple tweaking and an array of harsh scissor holds. Megan is in control at all times despite her opponent being strong and fit and more than up for the challenge! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 03:19
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am so proud of my recent mixed wrestling films. The sound and quality are now to standard I am very happy with, it's been a learning process, a very fun one. I do my shoots all by myself, from planning, shooting, editing and selling. I had a few issues along the way: sound interference (when the microphone lead was slightly touching, bumping against the camera as I moved around my wrestlers), lighting issues (either too bright or too dark, that sort of thing), but, my latest films are awesome. And not just the quality...

My wrestlers have been beyond impressive. I am quite overwhelmed with the amount of effort they have put in, for my store. So chuffed. The fights with Minxy Li, Sativa and Blaze blew me away. I have had male friends within the scene show me clips of great mixed matches but I have to say, the ones I have recently filmed have been the best matches I have seen in the two (nearly) years I have been on the scene. I do not condone the sharing of films between male fans, but 'y'know, it's ok to share them with me, us mixed wrestlers, 'cos us wrestlers aren't the people who buy the films anyway (show me your favourite films!). So, basically I am very lucky to be able to get away with that without feeling bad.

I knew Minxy Li was a skilled fighter and utter firecracker but I didn't know she was THIS good, pulling out moves I had never even seen before! She was a lot sexier on the mats than I thought she'd be too (not that she's not sexy in real life). Blaze too has this animalistic style which I just found utterly enthralling. Sativa... well, I could write for another hour about her. I am pretty in love with her after seeing her with a guy on the mats, she is just AWESOME... the coolest attitude, I love her mannerisms on the mats. I have watched Sativa's films several times because they just get me shouting at my PC screen in utter hyped excitement!

Being a producer has made me fall in love with the girls, when I film them, I am in awe with them. Being a producer has meant I get to see the girls in different ways; I get to see them really do their thing. I am also chuffed that they have all put in their all for me. The last two shoots were great and every single person who attended said they had such a good. This makes me so happy; they like working for me. I make the shoots as fun as possible so everyone goes away pumped and wanting to come back. It made me so happy when Sativa tole me she liked working with me more than anyone else on the scene!

I had 4 new guys recently who have never wrestled, I vetted them so well prior to the shoot that they ALL did brilliantly, I chose my guys well. They fought back, they put in their all, they were safe and considerate, and most importantly, they were enthusiastic. It shows in the films. A couple of them had years experience in judo and BJJ.

Anyway, I'll shut up now and let you look...

I appreciate all your support, you buying clips will help me give you bigger and better clips in the future, so I love you all for helping my dream come true. I am mainly concentrating on mixed wrestling, as you know THAT'S MY THING, mixed matches is where my heart lays.
I love you all!
SEE YOU ON THE MATS!
xX

Hi. I have purchased some of your videos. Mainly the ones with Sativa Mist. My favorite. But I do have a question. Has any wrestler ever beat her? If so, do you have it in your store?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smoothsha For This Useful Post: