Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-18, 19:39
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default My Match With Kate

A Match With Kate
By Stone

My step mother Maria was Mexican and taught English at a center for immigrants. She knew of my love for sex wrestling and would bring over a different female student to have a match with every Friday. It was the highlight of my week because it was mostly latinas who also wrestled back in their home country so they were already pretty good. My step-mom always dressed very sexily for her classes and was already waiting for me when I got home from work. She's 5'8" with long, dark curly hair that goes past her shoulders. She wore a nearly skin tight silky green dress that seeemed to stop just below her round booty. Her long, smooth legs went down to some expensive looking black high heels.

The girl she had for me was named Katie but it was Americanized from her original one. She was some skinny little rookie, with dark brown hair to her shoulders. She looked 5'1" maybe a hundred pounds. When I came in she was in her bra, a white one with sunflowers--she had tiny tits like a 34 A maybe--matching white panties and sneakers with white ankle socks. Maria told me I was late even though I wasn't but my eyes were locked in on Kate as she smiled, she had braces and looked kinda cute but not at all awkward about being there. I was basically used as like a spar match since the girls wrestle as part of an intramural team against other Latina sexfight clubs; my step mom was the coach and let me come to their meets sometimes when it was home meets. I quickly removed my black tshirt and nearly tore my jeans off, pausing to stretch a little as I tried to hide the awkward tent I was pitching in my black boxer briefs.

Maria sat in a tall chair by the bar in our living room, her long legs were crossed as she looked down at Kate and I like a tennis referee. I went barefoot but she kept her shoes on as we both were hunched over standing on the blue gym mat that was in the center of the hardwood living room floor. Of course by now I knew the deal, any ring outs meant we had to start back in the middle, typically with me in the referee position on all fours; hair pulling, slapping or any striking holds weren't allowed, just slams and submissions but the emphasis on sexual grips were encouraged. Since she brought home girls who needed practice against inexperienced or untrained guys the girls were primarily going for a grip since if you make your opponent cum then you win.

I was also eighteen at the time and kind a shrimp at 5'8" and 150 pounds; scrawny with scruffy brown hair so even for a white dude I was a short little shit, compared to most Central American men, but I was determined not to let this petite little rookie win. When Maria told us to begin I went on the attack fast, rushing Kate before she had a chance to go on the offensive herself. I got her in a side headlock and poured on the pressure as I felt her grunt against my hip. She was trying to pull her head free and Maria was shouting advice to her in fluent spanish, of which I knew little to none. Kate's left hand grazed over my package and I shuddered involuntarily as her right hand slapped me on the ass a couple times. I felt her finger trying to slide up the crack of my ass, going for an oil check, so I let go--almost squealing like a girl because I'm very ass-phobic. She went for a low tackle and took my legs out as we both fell to the mat. She tried to pin me down but weighed nothing so I bucked once and she went flying like a leaf in the wind. But I didn’t realize how fast she was and before I could push myself up Kate had already dropped her torso across my shoulder and upper back.

Her tiny arm wrapped around my throat and I felt myself tense up on reflex as she dug her forearm into my windpipe. I tried pushing forward to backdrop her but she held on like a pitbull. I stupidly tried going for a "guy's grip" and shoved my hand between her legs, aiming to rub her clit through her panties. At first I thought it worked as I heard her gasp and relaxed her grip slightly but then in a flash, clamped her legs shut, trapping my hand, and pivoted her hips to the side so the crook of her arm was now choking me with my left hand sort of sticking out sideways like I was pretending to fly while pushing up from the mat with my right.

Maria could see I was floundering and cleared her throat.
"Joo gonna feenish 'em off like dat," she said with her thick accent with heavily implied attitude. Kate seemed to reluctantly release me as I flopped face down onto the mat. I felt her little body hop on top of my back then felt her pulling my head up by my hair before she tightened those skinny little legs around my head; suddenly they felt as firm as steel; her thighs cinched against my cheeks. Kate had let go of my hair and started giving me a wedgie so hard I had to lift my crotch up off the mat just to relieve the pain. That's when I felt the familair touch of her fingertips along the head of my cock.

"He's steel 'ard," she giggled after teasing the tip with her pink glittery fingernail. I was face down, ass up on the mat as her delicate hand slowly jerked me in quick little tugs before Maria started saying something in spanish and Kate changed her tempo to long, teasing strokes; from the base up to the tip. I was groaning and was nearly about to beg for release when--and I swear it's like I felt Kate smiling as she did this--she stuck the index finger from her left hand up into my butthole, through my briefs as she sped up her long strokes. I immediately seized up, as if I were being tased, and began what both ladies describe as some kind of chicken clucking sound as I shot a massive load into my underwear, staining the front a darker shade of black.

I collapsed as the pair of latinas started gibbering in spanish until I felt the tip of Maria's foot jab into my ribs.
"Ey," she said, staring down at me with her hands on her hips while I was barely able to turn my head to look up at her.
"Joo gotta get over, iz 'er turn," she pointed at Kate and I knew the deal. I flopped over onto my back as Kate calmly squatted down to straddle my face. She was facing my chest as my nose with my mouth tightly pressed against her pantied pussy as she first started to just sliding back and forth slowly, then I felt her moisture seep through as she began to really grind down. My bottom lip and chin were taking the full brunt of her facesitting as she really leaned forward to pound her clit against me. I thought she was going to break my jaw after what felt like I had spent hours under her, Kate finally pushed down so hard I thought either my nose was going to break or my jaw just collapse under the pressure, as she came with a loud, high pitch squeal that left her legs wobbly when she tried to stand.

She got dressed quickly as Maria had to get the girl home before it got too late. Kate never even said goodbye or gave me a second look before she left; Maria told me later, as I was still lying there, enjoying the bliss of post-match high, that Kate thought I was too wimpy to even be worthy of a handshake let alone a farewell. I think she was just trying to be tough on me since I was supposed to offer some sort of challenge but she just called me another cock jobber--which sounds worse in her accent--but I still look forward to a different match every week.

Check out all my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also do commission work if you’d like a story written by me email me to go over the details at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also have stories available for purchase on Amazon and Smashwords for just a buck:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And free stories of mine are available on Seaking’s site [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] as well as Literotica [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you all and feel free to leave me a message anytime with any ideas you have or just to chat.
Stone
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-18, 12:26
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: My Match With Kate

Nice story. The depraved step mon is realy hot and dirty, but... why she act this way? perhaps they had a dirty fight and she lost, and the girls are the tribute.
Old 16-Apr-18, 20:32
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Match With Kate

Freaking brilliant, mate. I love the theme. Please,more stories about students your stepmom brings home.