Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jul-18, 20:21
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Model Older Sister

Thanks for the suggestions! I was also thinking about adding some more boxing involving Clara. Anastasia however has no boxing training so maybe I should give her some more time to start training and get some skills. She already has power though considering how hard she slapped Philipp and she would have the size advantage so she would just need to learn some basics to be able to go against Clara.

Meanwhile, I was thinking about matching up Clara (who is now very confident) with some arrogant manly macho man (with less training than her or no training at all) in another mixed boxing match.

What do you think about Clara's character? Do you think it's hot if she just continues winning or do you want to see her humbled eventually (by some other woman maybe)? I see that you all want Anastasia to win.
Old 08-Jul-18, 22:05
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The story has been wonderful and this is my favourite chapter so far.

Clara is my favourite character and I don’t really wanna see her humbled. This is my suggestion: the mother sees her son being defeated by his sister and so decides to challenge Julian in boxing. The mother vs son match is not as one sided as he manages to knock down his mom once or twice. But she eventually wins. He then trains very hard in boxing, as does Clara, and Julian wins a few boxing matches against women, even against the untrained Anastasia.

After getting cocky, he challenges his mom to a rematch and manages to win against his mom. He then challenges his sister to a final boxing match. Their match is equal and goes on for many rounds, with both the fighters securing multiple knockdowns. But Clara eventually wins and does a foot on chest victory pose

Last edited by tonymontana; 09-Jul-18 at 18:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 18:52
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I personally would like to see Clara humbled otherwise the story is taking too pretentious and one-sided theme
Old 17-Jul-18, 21:15
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally would like to see Clara humbled otherwise the story is taking too pretentious and one-sided theme
I'd like to see her humiliated, but not defeated. I think she could be humiliated by Julian punching her bloody in their final boxing match. Maybe the writer can show that it negatively affected her modelling career. The fact that she got knocked down by her younger brother multiple times in a match she barely won would be enough humiliation for her.

That and the fact that she can't box anymore for the sake of her modelling career.
Old 17-Jul-18, 22:05
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I hope this does not happen. I'm not comfortable with a guy punching his sister bloody. I would just like to see Anastasia as the strongest fighter among all of them. I like to see Clara defeat Julian again and then Julian be avenged by Anastasia with Clara having no answer to Anastasia's power.
Old 18-Jul-18, 05:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for all the suggestions!

As you want different outcomes, I decided that from now on I will just pick the outcomes with a random draw and then adjust the story since all the outcomes can be great at this point and most of these fights are basically 50-50 pick-em fights anyway. This will make it very exciting and unpredictable, since anything can happen from now on and whoever gets humbled gets humbled.

Since I want Julian and Anastasia to get some boxing training first before they take on Clara, I decided to include a story of them setting up a boxing tournament with the other characters (and a few new ones) that appear in the story who are more on their level. I picked the winners and the method of winning randomly so I didn't know what will happen beforehand either. I think you'll like the outcomes.

Part Ten

Few days after the beating she gave him, Clara walked into Julian's room again. It was early in the morning and Julian was still in the bed.

It was a warm summer day and Clara was wearing a short sleeved light blue satin pajamas with matching shorts, revealing her long legs. She laid down on the bed right next to her brother Julian, who was wearing only a pair of white shorts.

Julian woke up. "What do you want again?" Julian was a little annoyed at his sister walking into his room and waking him up.

"Good morning sweetheart! Let me look at those bruises," said Clara and took a look at Julian's face. Julian still had some bruises on the face from the boxing match he had with her, but they were slowly healing. "Oh you poor baby!" Clara said and caressed her brother a bit with her hand.

"I appreciate your concern but just let me go back to sleep Clara, I'm still tired," Julian answered and turned away from his sister.

"Come on, you need to stop sleeping until 11AM! Why don't we go and do some quick training session! Or do something, whatever... We should hang out more while I'm still here!" Clara was feeling full of energy.

"I'm not going to show up in front of that stupid maid Svetlana with those bruises. She's going to tell everyone about it and it will eventually get to Anastasia. Besides, I'm still a bit sore from the boxing match. My ribs hurt a bit from your hits to the body," complained Julian.

"I think your ego is hurt even more because you lost to me, that's why you don't want to let that girl know about it. You shouldn't feel this way. It's not embarrassing at all, especially considering that I had much more training," Clara kept affectionally caressing Julian.

"You advised me yourself not to let Anastasia know. It's better this way. She thinks I'm on some sort of business trip right now, let's keep it this way" Julian answered.

"You let that girl boss you around and you admitted that she defeated you plenty times when you wrestled. But when I beat you, you are totally depressed about it and you can't handle it. You seem to accept her dominance but not mine," said Clara.

"She's bigger and more athletic. She's also my girlfriend and we have fun time together, it's just the kind of relationship we have," answered Julian.

"And I'm your sister who has always cared for you and got you out of so many problems! Yet you always want to challenge me and you can't handle it when I end up humbling you," said Clara.

"Why do you care about it so much? You always want to meddle into my relationships. You don't like Anastasia, I get it. She's my girlfriend, deal with it," said Julian.

Clara was still affectionally caressing her younger brother, gently playing with his hair while Julian was laying turned away from her. Julian felt that it was very patronizing but didn't say anything. Ultimately, he was happy when his sister was caring and affectionate and didn't try to degrade him.

"You don't need a girlfriend," finally said Clara.

Julian was a bit confused by that comment. "What do you mean?" said Julian.

"You come from a rich background. You have a lot of responsibilities, especially now when you started doing some real job. You shouldn't be fooling around in some meaningless relationships and let some bimbos boss you around." said Clara.

Clara was really concerned about Julian. She wanted to do anything in her power to keep him away from Anastasia. She didn't want him to embarrass himself and his family anymore.

Julian started to think about what Clara was saying. In some way, he felt that maybe she was right. His relationship with Anastasia didn't seem to be going anywhere at this point and he wanted to be a serious businessman now and run things. On the other hand, he didn't want to just admit that his sister was right. He just had too much pride left.

"You are so cold, maybe you should need a boyfriend!" said Julian.

"I don't need a man right now," Clara said confidently, "I'm focused on my work and my career."

"Oh yes, miss girl power! Maybe you need a girlfriend then. Someone you would love and spend some time with so that you won't meddle in my life and my relationships so much," said Julian.

Clara laughed at that remark. "Maybe I should make your girlfriend my bitch. That would solve both of these problems at once!" joked Clara.

Julian laughed together with his sister. He then turned around and looked at his sister. "I love you Clara, especially when you're affectionate, friendly and funny like now, but I really think you're getting a bit too cocky and overconfident. You underestimate Anastasia, she is really athletic and strong," said Julian.

"If she wants to avenge your loss and box me, I'm ready anytime," Clara was confident.

Julian didn't comment on it any further. He found the idea of Clara boxing with Anastasia weirdly intriguing.

After a few more days, Julian's bruises healed and he returned to Anastasia. Few weeks went by and Clara went away again.

Julian kept thinking about boxing. He eventually brought up the subject to Anastasia. He decided to tell her that he boxed with his sister Clara.

"I tried my best but... well... I lost," Julian said, completely ashamed.

Anastasia couldn't believe that he managed to lose to his feminine model sister and wasn't even angry about it but rather amused by it. Julian informed her that Clara was ready to fight her as well. Anastasia wanted to accept the challenge immediately but Julian persuaded her not to.

"Clara is skilled and has been training for quite some time. You shouldn't make the same mistake as me and challenge her immediately and fall into her trap. Instead, we need to start training boxing and then you can maybe box her later, or maybe I could," said Julian. He loved his sister but part of him wouldn't mind seeing her humbled for a change. He was also interested in improving himself.

Anastasia proposed that they joined a boxing club but Julian was reluctant. His confidence in his boxing abilities was extremely low after being beaten so easily by his sister. Instead, he told Anastasia that they should hire a private coach who would devote them all the attention. They could all train in his private gym.

"That's a good idea and I guess money isn't a problem for you. However it could get boring if it will be just the two of us sparring each other over and over again. We should invite some friends. I think we should invite Marta and Philipp. We had our altercation at that party but I'm good with Marta again and this is a way to make up with them," said Anastasia.

Julian agreed. He already defeated Philipp and wouldn't mind to smack him around in the boxing ring some more. He was confident that he could do it due to his past victory.

Anastasia informed Marta. Marta wasn't willing to do it but Philipp didn't mind the opportunity to have a free boxing training with a private coach. He was also eager to have a bit of revenge against both Anastasia and Julian and was confident that he would beat them up in sparring.

Anastasia wanted more people. "Let's invite some of my female coworkers from the hotel that you know as well. Why not? It's going to be fun and I want some females to spar with to prepare for Clara!"

Julian agreed. "Alright, I can invite Mark too. He'll be up for it. Maybe we should have 4 men and 4 women if we can find them. I can also invite Robin," said Julian. Robin was a friend of Julian's. He was 5'8'' tall and skinny. Julian felt like he could handle him in sparring as well.

"Yes. 4 women sounds good to me too. I will invite your good friend Natalija, she would definitely be up for it. She can easily get aggressive and wouldn't mind fighting. I will also invite Alma, she used to train some muay thai and boxing in the past" said Anastasia. Alma was a 5'7'' tall female receptionist from the hotel. Julian remembered her from when he used to work at the hotel. Anastasia told him that Alma was actually very athletic and used to do a lot of sports when younger.

"Alma has some little background in fighting but is not big enough to threaten us. I like your choice. Who will be the 4th women?" asked Julian.

"I don't know... Svetlana? She's working in your house and could go train boxing in the gym anytime. She is known to get into catfights and would probably be willing to train boxing for a bit of fun and exercise if it's free. I think you would like a bit of revenge too if you could get her to spar you," laughed Anastasia.

Julian was extremely pleased at this suggestion. He was eager to revenge the humiliating loss he suffered at the hands of his maid Svetlana and shut her up during sparring.

The next day, Anastasia and Julian invited the people they had in mind. Anastasia was happy that they were all eager to join the little private boxing club that she and Julian were setting up. It was all paid by Julian and they just had to show up at his mansion. She was glad that she was going to have sparring partners to prepare for Clara. All of them were also pugnacious enough to be eager to box and fight. Julian rearranged the private gym so that it would be more suitable for boxing and that there would be enough room. He bought some extra boxing bags and even set up a boxing ring. Money wasn't a problem for him. He saw it as a nice and productive hobby.

The private coach that they hired was a former pro boxer. He was a funny and entertaining guy and he got along will with everybody. He organized the training sessions and started learning them the techniques. They were training 3 times a week. Julian was pleased at how the training was going. He also paid attention to how Anastasia was doing and was curious about how he would do against her.

For the first month, they didn't do any sparring but were just learning the techniques. Eventually they started doing some light sparring drills. The coach didn't want them to spar hard and hurt each other while they were still beginners. However all of the eight training partners wanted to go at each other and put their skills to test as soon as possible.

One day, Julian and Anastasia invited their training partners on a dinner after one of the training sessions. During the dinner there was some banter going on about who is doing better at boxing so far. Tensions were quickly starting to build.

Philipp felt like he was the strongest of the group. He said to Julian, "You're great for organizing all this Julian, but I think at this point I would easily have my revenge for the last time and beat you."

Julian was feeling cocky, "I don't think so. I would love to box you though and prove that I'm the best in this group."

Mark joined in, "Me and Robin are also here. Why do you assume that the best one is between the two of you?"

Alma felt provoked and was quick to reply, "Why do you think the best one is one of the boys?"

The other three girls cheered her and Natalija high fived her. Svetlana commented, "That's right. I would slap you around again Julian!"

Robin looked at Anastasia, "Do you allow her to talk like that about your boyfriend? Maybe you two tall girls need to fight each other as well!"

The trash talking went on for a while until Julian eventually proposed that they do a tournament. "If we want to see who the best is, why don't we just the tournament next weekend? We can even do it without the coach present if he will have anything against it. We can just meet on Saturday and do what we want."

Everyone was pleased at the proposal. Surprisingly to the boys, the girls wanted to make it as intergender affair as possible and proposed that the first round starts with only boys vs girls matches. Neither of the 4 girls was scared to fight boys at all. They were working class women who have been in catfights before. They were very confident about their abilities. They proposed that they should also count the number of boys' victories over the girls and vice versa at the end to declare the "superior gender". The boys accepted the challenge.

They drew the brackets that same night:

Julian vs Svetlana
Mark vs Alma
Philipp vs Anastasia
Robin vs Natalija

They were to box three three-minute rounds. They told their coach about their plans. While he wasn't pleased about it and was afraid they might get hurt fighting for real so soon, he figured out that he couldn't do anything to stop them anyway so he agreed to be there to judge the fights. The judging would be in a boxing and UFC style 10 point must system, meaning that the winner of the round would get 10 points and the loser 9, or 8 if there is a knockdown. 10-10 in case of a draw would be possible too, but rare.

Part Eleven: The Boxing Tournament

Quarterfinals

Julian (20 years old, 5'10'', 70 inch reach, 150 lbs) vs Svetlana (23 years old, 5'11'', 72 inch reach, 145 lbs)

This match was finally a chance for Julian's revenge. He was very happy that he drew Svetlana. He didn't want to box his girlfriend Anastasia and he considered Alma and Natalija too small to even be considered worthy victories, so Svetlana was the best possible draw for him. Victory over Svetlana would look more impressive and it would also be the most satisfying.

Svetlana on the other hand was confident too. She was aware that Julian has improved his fitness but she still had a lot of confidence due to the fact that she managed to gave him a one-sided beating in a real fight in the past. She had a bit of a reach advantage and seemed to pick up boxing very quickly through the training they had.

Julian was however still the clear favorite.

Saturday arrived and the fight was on. Julian entered the ring wearing shiny red shorts while Svetlana wore blue leggings and a blue spandex sports bra.

First round started.

Julian started aggressively. He wanted to find Svetlana early and establish his dominance. Svetlana however landed few jabs on him as he was closing in and it caught Julian's attention and made him a bit hesitant.

Julian decided to box with Svetlana from distance and exchanged jabs with her. He was having problems with her height and reach. They both circles around a bit and fought patiently. The first minute wasn't particularly eventful. Svetlana was mostly waiting on what Julian was going to do.

Julian was getting a bit frustrating. He knew that this round could easily get Svetlana's way if he doesn't do something since she landed some clean jabs early. He decided to get a bit more aggressive. He tried to close in with jabs and hit a right hand but Svetlana stood her ground and started to brawl with him. Julian was trying to be too technical while Svetlana managed to find a lot of success throwing wild punches. She was really scrappy and aggressive. Julian was getting increasingly embarrassed that he was losing the first round and it just made him worse mentally. He did score some punches of his own but was afraid that it wasn't enough.

It was a rather close round but the coach gave it to Svetlana. 10-9 for Svetlana.

Julian was feeling frustrated but was still confident he could win. He was angry at himself because he was being so reluctant at times. He figured out he might still be psychologically damaged from the loss to Clara. He convinced himself that this is over him now and that Svetlana can't hurt him.

The next round started with Julian coming out aggressive and having some success. He landed a 1-2 jab-right combination and the right hand that he landed hurt and pushed back Svetlana. Julian then threw some more punches but Svetlana was blocking them with her hands, however Julian now had the initiative.

Julian decided to fight more patiently for the rest of the round to not lose energy. He felt like he had that round in the bag. For the rest of the round, he sat back and exchanged jabs from safe distance and was waiting for Svetlana to do something. Svetlana on the other hand was still hesitant and reluctant and didn't push forward enough. Lacking experience, she didn't find her range and missed a lot of punches trying to come forward. Julian was now defending and running away from her as he had the round in the bag.

Julian edged that uneventful round due to the early success. 10-9 for Julian, 19-19 overall.

This round gave Julian a lot of confidence. He finally won something. Third round was going to be decisive.

This time however Svetlana started aggressively and surprised Julian. He didn't expect it given how reluctant she was in the previous round. Svetlana started throwing combinations at him right away. She threw a jab-cross-left hook combination and left hook hit Julian to the temple. She then started throwing some wild shots that made Julian cover up.

Julian countered with a jab and hurt Svetlana. However Svetlana quickly retaliated and landed a wild right overhand. She started throwing wild right hands from range. Julian was having problems with her reach and height advantage. He managed to successfully close in and land some shots to the body but each time he got clipped with some of the Svetlana's punches on the way in.

Julian was also struggling mentally. He was having flashbacks from his defeat to Clara. The punches Svetlana was landing were starting to pile up and hurt. Julian just wasn't aggressive enough and was being pushed back by Svetlana's own pace and aggression. Julian was sucked into a wild brawl and wasn't prepared for it. Svetlana was also in surprisingly good shape. She was clearly winning the last round. In desperation, Julian started throwing some wild shots of his own and landed some of them. Unlike Clara, Svetlana was much less defensive and careful and was willing to brawl with him. The last minute of the round was a mess with each one of them landing some shots. Ultimately, Svetlana started to get the better of the more tired and more demoralized Julian in those exchanges as well. Julian was feeling deep frustration and also humiliation that Svetlana was able to hold her own against him. He expected an easy victory but it now looked like Svetlana will surely get a victory here.

Indeed, the coach turned judge gave her the third round for the final 29-28 victory for Svetlana.

As Svetlana's hand was raised, Julian was overwhelmed with feelings of emasculation and humiliation. He submissively congratulated her and left the ring.

The boys were teasing Julian but at the same time they were a bit concerned about the early 1-0 lead for the girls. The girls on the other hand were cheering wildly.

Mark (21 year old, 5'10'', 69 inch reach, 157 lbs) vs Alma (20 years old, 5'6'', 67 inch reach, 132 lbs)

Mark was Julian's friend who recently suffered a defeat against him at wrestling. He was however eager to win here. He was fighting the girl who was the shortest of them all and couldn't let himself be embarrassed here.

Alma worked as a receptionist at the hotel. When she was younger she used to do a lot of sports like gymnastics, handball and soccer and also some muay thai and boxing. She wasn't like the working class girls like Natalija or Anastasia, but got along well with them. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She didn't look like a fighter at all and liked to read books. However she was surprisingly athletic due to her past in the sport and she still worked out whenever she had time. She was also in a lot of catfights with other girls working in the hotel and surprisingly won almost all of them, much to the humiliation of the older and often bigger women who worked tougher jobs. Those older women often challenged the authority of much younger Alma who had to put them in their place.

Mark and Alma didn't have any animosity before the match but were just as eager to win as Svetlana and Julian before them. The winner of their match was to face Svetlana in the next round.

Due to her past as a gymnast, Alma decided to wear a light blue shiny spandex leotard. Mark was wearing regular gray shorts.

First round started.

Both of them started slow and patiently. Alma was waiting for Mark to make a mistake and capitalize. That didn't happen however. Halfway into the round Mark started to be more aggressive and found a lot of success. While Alma was much more technical due to her having more boxing experience, she was a bit overwhelmed by his size advantage. He was winning most of the exchanges and clearly won the round. Mark pushed Alma back with his aggressiveness and put her in a lot of pain with his punches.

10-9 for Mark.

Mark figured out that the aggressive style was working for him. However Alma now knew what to expect. Alma decided to counter fire with fire and throw short hooks and uppercuts whenever the aggressive Mark would charge. Mark indeed immediately charged forward as expected and initiated the exchanges. He threw some combinations from close range, trying to bully Alma once more. He was starting to get really wild and cocky. He did hurt Alma again however at some point she ended up countering his left hook with a solid right uppercut. She put everything into it and it landed right on Mark's chin. Mark started to stumble around the ring and was clearly hurt by it.

The girls started to cheer like crazy. "Put him out!" shouted Svetlana.

Mark was staggered and tried to defend but Alma caught him with a straight right hand as he was retreating and he fell to the floor. Alma was very precise and technical and immediately took the opportunity. Mark was trying to get up but was too wobbled to stand. He was now clearly defeated as he couldn't beat the count.

Alma couldn't believe how quickly she won! A harmless-looking girl wearing a girly leotard managed to finish a man!

The winner was Alma by TKO in the 2nd round.

Still stumbling around on the floor, Mark was slowly figuring out what happened and covered himself with shame. He was on the verge of starting to cry. He saw Alma celebrating and couldn't believe that she was able to do that to him. He underestimated her technical advantage.

It was now also 2-0 for the girls.

They boys didn't really tease Mark but were rather concerned. They now desperately needed to win the next two fights.

Philipp (25 years old, 5'10'', 70 inch reach, 170 pounds) vs Anastasia (20 years old, 5'11', 73 inch reach, 155 pounds)

This match also had a lot of animosity between the fighters due to Anastasia beating up and humiliating Philipp in front of his girlfriend once.

Philipp was eager to have his revenge this time. Anastasia managed to beat him in the past with her cardio advantage, but now Philipp has been working on that and was prepared for whole 3 rounds.

Anastasia figured out that she need to start patiently and that she will get stronger with each new round. She expected Philipp to tire.

Anastasia was wearing a black lycra top with short sleeves and matching black lycra shorts. Philipp wore blue boxing trunks.

The fight wasn't unfolding as Anastasia expected. Philipp pushed her back and used his strength advantage well. He clinched a lot and was hitting Anastasia to the body. Anastasia tried to hit Philipp with some powerful hooks but mostly missed. She did clip him once and Philipp was hurt but managed to recover quickly.

Anastasia lost the first two rounds. It was 20-18 going into the third round. She was desperately waiting for Philipp to tire but he was still going strong.

Philipp won the third round as well and won the 30-27 decision.

Anastasia was a bit dissapointed but not too much. She figured out she needed to learn a lot more boxing technique to be able to fight these bigger men who are also in shape.

Philipp was happy with the win though a bit dissappointed that he didn't really hurt Anastasia and finished her. The boys were happy that they were now back on track. It was now only 2-1 for the girls.

Robin (18 years old, 5'8'', 69 inch reach, 140 lbs) vs Natalija (20 years old, 5'7'', 67 inch reach, 125 pounds)

Nobody knew what to expect from Robin but since Natalija was smaller than him boys expected him to win.

Robin wore black lycra shorts while Natalija was wearing shiny blue shorts and a grey cotton short sleeve t-shirt.

Both fighters started aggressively and met in the center of the ring. Natalija was really scrappy and a natural fighter. She was in a lot of catfights in the past and beat a lot of bigger women. She used to train handball and had strong arms and a lot of cardio. She was really strong and agile for her size.

Robin wasn't exactly weak either. He used to train soccer and wasn't totally out of shape.

The fight was starting to get really wild. Both of the fighters got scratches on their face and were bruised in the first round already.

In the first round, Robin was clearly getting the better of Natalija. He was convinced that he had an easy win on his hand. Natalija was fighting even more aggressively as she was losing but one of her right overhands was countered by a left hook from Robin which knocked her down. Robin managed to score a late knockdown in the first round which made him even more confident. A 10-8 round for Robin.

The second round started his way however Natalija was still strong and held her ground. Then during the middle of the second round, Robin was starting to get really tired and Natalija was now taking over. Robin started to retreat back and just jab at Natalija, but those were lazy and slow jabs. Eventually, Natalija countered one of those jabs with a vicious right overhand. Robin was wobbled and fell to the ground. Natalija managed to knock him down! Robin got up and managed to survive until the end of the round. It was now 18-18.

They were even getting into the third round. In the third round, both of them were really tired and were just jabbing at each other and throwing weak punches. Natalija landed slightly more and got the decision, leaving Robin completely humiliated as her hand was raised.

Natalija won a 28-27 decision!

Robin was really angry and frustrated with himself that he managed to lose this fight after such a dominant first round. He was beaten by a girl 15 pounds lighter than him.

The girls were going crazy. They were now already leading 3-1. The only thing boys could hope for now is that Philipp would win his next fights and make it a 3-3 draw. They couldn't believe the humiliating score that they were witnessing. The girls were winning comfortably!

Semifinals

Svetlana (23 years old, 5'11'', 72 inch reach, 145 lbs) vs Alma (20 years old, 5'6'', 67 inch reach, 134 lbs)

Considering that both of the boys they faced were defeated in embarrassing fashion by their hands, two girls Svetlana and Alma now had to face each other in the semifinals. Natalija was cheering for her friend Svetlana while Anastasia was cheering for Alma. They boys were just watching the fight in shame knowing that those two women eliminated two of them.

Both women were very cocky and confident in their victory. Svetlana couldn't imagine that she could lose to a much smaller opponent like Alma, while Alma didn't take Svetlana seriously as a fighter due to her lack of proper technique.

They were both wearing the same outfits as in the previous fights.

When the fight started Alma quickly found out that Svetlana's wild overhands were effective and hurt. Svetlana also used her jab a lot. Alma was trying to figure her out but was getting increasingly frustrated as she was losing the first round. Svetlana was landing more and was more effective.

Alma changed her gameplan in the second round and tried to be more aggressive. She kept going forward and hitting Svetlana to the body. Svetlana was winning the round initially but then Alma was starting to take over. She was starting to push back Svetlana with her body shots. Svetlana was on the ropes and started covering her body. This just opened up more possibilities for Alma who now started hitting her opponent to the head more.

They were even before the last round. Svetlana tried the same approach she tried in the Julian fight and tried to jump Alma and rough her up immediately. She started really aggressively but Alma stood her ground and brawled willingly. Alma ended up getting the better of Svetlana in these exchanges. She eventually hit a powerful body shot which made Svetlana took a knee.

Svetlana was on her knees and was very hurt after the body shot that landed on her. She couldn't breath and was tired. Alma was getting the better of her. Svetlana looked at her opponent and saw Alma standing there in her blue leotard ready to beat her up some more. Svetlana was now feeling completely defeated and demoralized. She took a look at her smaller but stronger conqueroress once more and decided to give up.

Alma was declared the winner by TKO again and was now in the finals.

Philipp (25 years old, 5'10'', 70 inch reach, 170 pounds) vs Natalija (20 years old, 5'7'', 67 inch reach, 125 pounds)

Philipp considered this as an easy win for him. Natalija was much lighter. He even tried to persuade her to pull out of this mismatch. Natalija was however eager to fight him and try to surprise him. She talked some trash before the match which got under Philipp's skin.

In the first round, they both started aggressively. Natalija fought bravely but was pushed back and bullied by the much bigger male. Philipp was winning comfortably.

In the second round however, Philipp started to tire. Natalija hit him with some body shots which took the wind out of him even further. It looked like the impossible was starting to happen. Natalija seemed to be winning the round! While Philipp was still active and dangerous, Natalija was now landing more punches. Philipp was extremely embarrassed when he realized he lost that round to a girl he was outweighing 45 pounds. The score was 19-19.

However in the third round Philipp found the second wind and was winning again. He was now pushing back Natalija. After her hard fight with Robin and 2 more rounds of boxing, Natalija was now really tired. She fought back but couldn't do much anymore other than just survive.

Philipp clearly won the round for the final 29-28 decision victory.

However Philipp was again a bit angry at himself that he couldn't get the finish. Even though he had no previous animosity with Natalija, her attitude and trash talking got to him and he wanted to shut her up.

It was now only 3-2 for the girls. The boys had a chance to salvage a draw out of their debacle if Philipp would win in the final.

Final

Alma (20 years old, 5'6'', 67 inch reach, 134 lbs) vs Philipp (25 years old, 5'10'', 70 inch reach, 170 pounds)

This was now the final. Despite the impressive finishes by Alma, the much bigger male Philipp was the clear favorite.

Alma started to talk some trash for a change. "You think you're so strong but you couldn't finish anybody. I knocked out both of my previous opponents. It looks like I'm stronger than you!" said Alma.

"You put down a wimp and an exhausted girl," replied Philipp.

"And you couldn't even do that," said Alma.

"My opponents were both tough," said Philipp.

"I bet I hit harder than you. You're just muscle but no technique and you're slow as well," Alma continued to tease him.

Philipp didn't answer back anything but was now eager to shut her up and finish this early. He was wearing his blue boxing trunks while Alma continue to wear her shiny light blue leotard.

The first round started and Philipp launched at Alma. He tried to immediately land something big. Alma defended Philipp's punch with her gloves and felt it even through the gloves. She remained patient and hoped that she will be able to weather the storm. She answered back with some jabs and a right hand of her own, but Philipp gave no respect for her power.

As Philipp was attacking Alma, she noticed that he dropped his right hand low after throwing his big haymakers. She was waiting for him to throw it again. Alma moved around the ring and patiently time it. Right when she was Philipp throwing it again, she threw a hail mary powerful left hook of her own. To her luck, it landed right on Philipp's chin and knocked him down. It wasn't so much the power that put him down but that fact that he didn't see it and expect it. Philipp was now in shock. He got up and tried to continue to fight aggressively, but he was on wobbly legs and was stumbling around.

Philipp needed to recover but Alma gave him no time. She sensed that he was very hurt and continued to attack him. She was starting to hit him with uppercuts from close range which made Philipp cover up. Alma then sneaked a left hook to the temple which hurt Philipp. He tried to throw back a jab but got caught with a right hook and then another left hook.

Philipp started to retread to the ropes and Alma just kept punching him clean until he dropped down again like a sack of potatoes.

Svetlana laughed, "This is hilarious, she is completely HUMILIATING him!"

The other girls laughed as well and cheered Alma on. Philipp stood up again and tried to fight back but Alma pushed him back again and was beating him up against the ropes. It was now completely one-sided. Normally Philipp would be able to fight back but he was still so wobbled from the left hook that knocked him down first that he barely knew where he was. He was just a sitting duck for Alma.

The coach wanted to stop it but even he was in shock at what was going on. Eventually, Philipp dropped down again. It was a third knockdown for Alma. Philipp was now completely out of it and finished. He didn't even try to get up again.

Alma celebrated her victory like crazy. She won by another TKO finish!

It was also a victory for all the girls as the final score was now 4-2 for the girls!

Philipp was completely humiliated and emasculated, especially after all the trash talking exchanges with Alma who now had all the bragging rights. Julian, Mark and Robin also watched in shame as they now had to declare the women "the superior gender" due to their overall victory. To make the matters worse, out of them three nobody won a single fight as they all lost to women.

Anastasia was the only one of the women who wasn't really celebrating. She lost her only fight and she felt bad for her boyfriend Julian who lost two. They consoled each other and figured out that they still need a lot of work to do.

Last edited by Amazonia; 18-Jul-18 at 06:06.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 09:45
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Nice chapter. Thanks for continuing this story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-18, 16:35
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Amazonia, this story is addictive.
I just love the way your characters taunt each other. I'm really enjoying the ride, hope it goes on for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-18, 17:59
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice chapter. Thanks for continuing this story.
Thanks.

Do you like the unpredictability factor in this one? I simulated the results of the tournament and the method of winning and this is how it turned out. The girls ended up mostly winning but it could have gone the other way too. I actually hoped that Julian would win against Svetlana and gave him a higher chance of winning (I drew random numbers from 1 to 10, if it was from 1 to 6 he would win the round, with 1 being a KO finish, so he had 60% chance but blew it), but I guess he's just destined to lose to women LOL. Now that it happened I'm actually glad that it did since I got some new ideas. Also there was only 10% chance that the new character Alma would get the KO but she got it in every fight so I added kickboxing background to her to make it realistic. I had the fighter Valentina Shevchenko in mind when creating her, as you can see I even copied her height and reach. I remember a girl gymnast I knew when I was little who looked just like Valentina Shevchenko, that's why the gymnastics part.

Personally I think simulating fights and giving every character a fair chance is a pretty cool and creative way. But if people don't like it I can always go back to determining the outcomes myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazonia, this story is addictive.
I just love the way your characters taunt each other. I'm really enjoying the ride, hope it goes on for a while.
Thanks. Your opinions means a lot, you are a very prolific writer here. Do you have any personal requests on how the story should continue? Any kind of scenario you would like? It can also be something wild, if you have any suggestions just post it and I'll see if I can put it in the story.
Old 21-Jul-18, 18:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The embarrassing loss at the tournament has some aftermath and leads to another altercation.

Part Twelve

After the tournament, Julian went to sleep immediately. He felt defeated and demoralized. Not only that he was defeated in the first round of the boxing tournament but the boys in general did very poorly and were beaten by the girls 4-2. To make the matters worse, it was his girlfriend who did the worst out of all girls and Julian's nemesis Philipp got a little bit of revenge.

The next day, he went to breakfast only to notice that Svetlana, the girl who beat him on the tournament, was sitting behind the table. She was having a short break from her work as a maid.

Julian was thinking about going back to his room and wait until she leaves but decided to go to the kitchen anyway. He figured out that he is going to have to face his conqueroress eventually so he might just get over that as soon as possible.

Julian picked up something to eat from the fridge and sat behind the table.

"Hey there," Svetlana greeted him.

"Hey," said Julian. He was hoping that Svetlana wouldn't bring up their boxing fight. Svetlana was wearing her maid uniform while Julian was wearing just a pair of shorts. Julian took a brief look at Svetlana and looked down at his food again. He couldn't even stand looking at his conqueroress who humiliated him.

"You're looking really humbled now. It looks like you won't be talking trash anytime soon," Svetlana said triumphantly.

Julian didn't know what to say. Svetlana beat him two rounds to one. While it wasn't a total beatdown, she still landed quite a lot of punches and Julian was scratched on his face again. She was the clear winner of the contest. It was also extremely frustrating to lose to her in front of all the people watching. The fact that this was the second time she beat him made it even worse.

"You were better than me yesterday. Happy now? Now get back to work, I would like to be alone," said Julian. He was just in a really bad mood and wanted to let Svetlana know where her place is. Despite her victory over him, she was still just a maid at his house.

Svetlana didn't like how Julian tried to boss her around even after she just beat him so she decided to tease him a bit. "Not just yesterday. I'm 2-0 against you," laughed Svetlana.

Julian didn't answer back. He didn't want to engage Svetlana verbally and she was right anyway. This was the second time he lost a fight to her. He was in no position to argue back against his conqueroress.

Svetlana really wanted to taunt the defeated Julian who looked like he was being a sore loser. She didn't like his attitude towards her. "Well at least you're not the only boy losing to girls around here. Your friends all lost as well. We girls whooped your asses," boasted Svetlana.

Julian was eating his breakfast and tried to just ignore her.

Svetlana remembered how Julian's girlfriend Anastasia was the only girl who lost in the first round. Svetlana never got along well with Anastasia and in her fight against Alma, Anastasia cheered against her. "Only your girlfriend Anastasia couldn't beat a boy. It's actually quite funny. She always acted like this big strong athlete and thought that she could beat us other women but yesterday she got outperformed by all of us," said Svetlana.

Julian didn't want to talk about the tournament but now he felt like he had to defend Anastasia. "She got a tough opponent in the first round and couldn't advance. She did quite good. Your friend Natalija also lost to Philipp. And you should stop talking shit and go back to work, I'm not in a good mood" said Julian. He was in a bad mood and was also feeling sore from the boxing match, both physically and mentally.

"I'm just teasing you a bit, don't be such a sore loser," laughed Svetlana. "We all like you, it's just hilarious when you act macho and fail. You talked a lot of trash before the match," added Svetlana and pinched Julian in the face. She meant to be friendly but Julian considered her gesture a bit insulting. He didn't say anything back however and hoped that she would just stop and go back to work.

Svetlana kept talking, "Sorry but let's face it, if you had won you wouldn't stop bragging about it either. You used to brag a lot that you and your girlfriend beat up Philipp and that girl Marta. Now you two got nice a lesson of humility."

"You got a lesson in humility as well," answered Julian who was now provoked enough to engage, "At least me and Anastasia didn't quit. Alma literally beat you into submission!" Julian was angry and threw a verbal shot back as Svetlana out of frustration. He immediately regretted it.

Svetlana wasn't pleased at Julian bringing her loss up. She was still mad at herself for losing to a smaller girl Alma. She felt like she could have won the whole thing.

Svetlana fired back, "Look at you talking tough now. Do you want me to give you another beating? She beat me into submission? Sounds like what I did to you the first time we fought. You were begging me for mercy on the floor. It looks like you forgot that."

Julian felt embarrassed. He knew Svetlana was right. However he could let his maid talk to him like that in his own house. "And you forgot that this is my house and you're just working here. Do you want to get fired?" Julian was starting to get angry.

"You can't get me fired. I'm not working for you, you little boy. I'm working for your mother," said Svetlana. Tensions were now starting to build. Julian threatening her to get her fired was a bit too much for Svetlana.

"I'm going to have a word with her if you don't stop with your attitude. I don't need to listen to you talking trash when I'm having a breakfast. I have important things to think about," answered Julian.

"You're ridiculous! You can't handle defeat. You don't want to give me any credit at all. You're a spoilt rich boy just like your friends who got beat up by us girls. Are you seriously going to cry to your mommy about this? Are you going to tell her that you want me fired because I beat you in a boxing match that you yourself wanted? I bet she is going to be so proud of her son when she hears that," said Svetlana.

"It's not that you beat me. It's because you can't keep your mouth shut! And why aren't you working anyway? You're just sitting around half of the time instead of working," said Julian.

"I'm having a break. I can't work all the time, I'm not a machine," Svetlana defended herself.

"You are a talking machine!" Julian mocked her.

"Whatever you say," said Svetlana.

"It's true. You're the biggest gossip girl in town. You're always on your phone gossiping with your friends, probably talking shit about my family as well and spreading rumours," Julian continued.

Svetlana knew that she had a reputation for that, but she didn't care. "I know what you think about me but you're quite a gossip girl yourself. Don't deny it! One day when I was cleaning the hallway I overheard you complaining about me and slandering me when you were talking on Skype with your dear sister. Don't act like you are above that!"

Julian didn't know what to answer. He was indeed complaining about Svetlana several times to Clara who didn't like her as well.

Svetlana continued to mock him, "You and your sister are two spoilt princesses who look down on women like me. That's why you just can't handle that you got beaten and humbled by me. Twice. I humiliated you!"

Julian was now starting to feel embarrassed and frustrated again. On top of beating him twice, Svetlana was now humiliating him verbally as well. He didn't really have anything to answer back. The victorious Svetlana was gloating over the defeated and humiliated Julian.

Svetlana kept talking, "Your mother is the only one normal here. I get along well with her. You can tell her anything I want. I don't think she will fire me. But if she does then it is what it is. I won't let a little wimp like you insult me even if I lose my job. A little wimp that I can beat up anytime I want."

Julian finally answered something back, "I'm not a crybaby but why the hell do you think it is normal to insult a son of someone who employs you? You act like you're the boss here when you're just a maid."

"You started it by being a sore loser. A son? More like a daughter. You're your mom's little spoilt princess," Svetlana couldn't help herself not to taunt Julian some more. She completely humiliated him and enjoyed every second of it.

Julian now had enough. He was visibly frustrated. He picked up a glass of water and spilled Svetlana with it. Svetlana's maid uniform was now a bit wet and the water was on the floor.

Julian then shouted, "You asked for this, now cool down a bit." He then noticed that the floor was wet too. "Look. Now you should clean that up, that's a nice way to remind you what your status here is," Julian insulted Svetlana. He was now really emotional after all the taunts.

Julian turned around and started to angrily walk back to his room. Svetlana was furious. She wasn't going to let him get away with it. She ran after Julian and grabbed him from behind.

"You little bitch!" Svetlana shouted. She was holding Julian from behind and started subduing him. Julian tried his best to get out of it but Svetlana had the upper hand as she surprised him.

Svetlana continued to hold Julian from behind and was dragging him around the room, trying to throw him to the floor. Julian was resisting as best as he could.

As Svetlana was trying to subdue Julian, they both hit the kitchen table. Julian managed to get free of her hold for a second but Svetlana instantly put him into a headlock.

Julian was surprised at how strong Svetlana's grip was. They were both still standing uo. Svetlana was holding Julian in a really tight headlock with her long arm. Julian couldn't get out of it. Svetlana was trying to drag him to the floor.

"You pathetic sissy!" Svetlana continued to shout. They were making a lot of noise.

Julian was fighting wildly to get out of the headlock. They both fell to the floor with Svetlana still holding Julian in a headlock. As they fell down, Svetlana released her hold and quickly mounted Julian. She was now on top of him and was trying to pin down his arms to subdue him.

Julian's mother Gabriele heard the noise and walked into the kitchen at that very moment. "What the hell are you doing? Stop fighting right now!" Gabriele shouted.

Svetlana and Julian stopped fighting and looked at her. Svetlana was straddling on top of Julian and holding his arms down. She was subduing him. Gabriele took a good look. Julian was embarrassed but ultimately glad that his mother intervened. It was clear that Svetlana was winning the fight.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" said Gabriele. "Svetlana, clean up the mess and Julian come to my room, I need to have a word with you," ordered Gabriele.

In Gabriele's room, Julian was furious. "She assaulted me!" Julian complained. "I was having breakfast and she started to insult me and then assaulted me!" Julian was angry and emotional.

Gabriele started to investigate what really went on, "I doubt this is the entire story. Just tell me what happened and be honest about it."

"Well, we had a little friendly boxing tournament yesterday as part of out training. I got to box with Svetlana and well... She won," Julian said, clearly feeling embarrassed when saying that. He had no other choice but to admit his defeat at the hands of a woman to his mother, as he realized that he had to be honest and tell the whole story.

Gabriele was amused but worried at the same time. "So you lost to a woman? Again? This is getting really humiliating!" said Gabriele.

"She got the better of me. It was close. The coach gave her 2 rounds and I won 1 round. However Svetlana is now boasting about it like crazy. She started to taunt me about it when I was having breakfast. She was degrading me! I just spilled some water on her out of frustration and she then assaulted me," said Julian.

"I saw that. It looked like she was beating you again. It looks like she is simply the stronger between the two of you. I guess you shouldn't mess with her," said Gabriele.

"Yes but she shouldn't mess with me either! She's just a maid here. Besides, she is constantly talking and gossiping about what she sees and hears here and brings a bad reputation to our family! I talked with Clara about it numerous times and she also agrees that we should replace her with someone else," Julian was still angry.

"Relax. Calm down. I need to have a talk with her first. I'll fix this," Gabriele tried to calm down her son.

Julian left the room. Gabriele then talked to Svetlana.

Svetlana was eager to explain her side of the story. "I'm sorry for what happened but your son was insulting me and tried to boss me around. He always acts like a jerk to me, like I'm some sort of a slave here. He spilled some water on me and I got emotional. I didn't hit him or anything, I just subdued him," said Svetlana.

"I saw that," commented Gabriele. She was actually very impressed and surprised at how easily Svetlana was able to subdue her son. Svetlana was holding Julian down and was controlling him, the fight was basically over when Gabriele walked in. At the same time Gabriele was embarrassed for her son for being so helpless.

Gabriele continued to talk, "You did hit him in the boxing match thought."

"Yes but we both agreed to fight. He's just angry that I got the better of him and smacked him around a bit," said Svetlana.

Gabriele was starting to really like Svetlana and her attitude they were on good terms before. Despite the fact that Svetlana had a feud with her son, Gabriele was actually warming up to her now even more. She figured out that her son was just being a sore loser and didn't give proper respect to the victorious lady. It was his willing decision to box with her and he had to accept the consequences of losing.

"Of course. He probably deserved it too," said Gabriele and laughed. Svetlana started to laugh to.

Gabriele decided to side with Svetlana, "I'm not going to punish you for this or fire you, don't worry. Just don't argue with Julian anymore. I'll tell him to respect you as well. You two should shake hands and leave this conflict behind, it's getting embarrassing for everyone," said Gabriele.

Svetlana felt victorious again. She agreed with Gabriele and did what she wanted. Svetlana called Julian to the room and Gabriele told him that they should make peace and forget about what happened.

Julian felt even more humiliated when he found out that his mother sided with Svetlana and wasn't going to punish her at all. Svetlana was now the clear winner. She got away with humiliating Julian again. The next day Julian saw Svetlana again when he was having breakfast. Even though they didn't say anything to each other, Julian was again starting to get feelings of emasculation and frustration after witnessing his conqueroress walking around the house. Svetlana was now 3-0 against him and clearly won this one-sided feud she had with Julian.

Last edited by Amazonia; 21-Jul-18 at 18:30.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: