Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-18, 14:10
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Catwoman 2004 Confrontation in the Mansion

Catwoman 2004

Inspired by: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As well as the deleted scene: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And the game of Catwoman 2004

Patience Phillips agily climbed over the fence guarding the house. She was dressed in her self made costume that fitted her feminine and athletic body like a glove. Tight leather pants that perfectly accentuated her amazing backside and long, elegant legs. She was wearing a leather bra that barely covered her upperbody, leaving her firm abdominals and back bare. A dark cat like scowl covered her head and she was wearing deep red lipstick. Her appearance was spectacular. Her body was supple and feminine. With all that leather on her skimpy outfit she looked a bit like a dominatrix. The leather bra gave a more-than-generous view of her buxom, fulsome breasts, a loud and clear declaration of her femininity and raw, desirability. She was beautiful, and she knew it, and she damn well liked showing it off.

With the agility of a cat she entered the large Hedere mansion. Confidently she made her way through the house and checked out Hedere’s office. Not finding anything she made her way to the second floor. The mansion was highly luxurious and she realized there must be quite some valuables here….

As Patience walked to the stairway she suddenly heard a light sound behind her. Swiftly she spun around but the next moment she got struck across the face with a golfclub.
Her senses twirled as she fell backwards and tumbled down the stairs, where she kept lying down motionless. The light flashed on and Laurel walked down the staircase.
“You picked the wrong house.“ She spoke while walking towards catwoman who was lying face down on the floor.
However in a lightning fast motion the thief suddenly sprung up and whipped one of her legs out, knocking the golfclub out of Laurel’s hands.
Catwoman stood up and moved in front of Laurel, their faces almost touching. She looked Laurel right in the eyes in a provocative and sensual way.

Laurel however was not backing down and calmly met the gaze of catwoman.
She was dressed in a red pajama, her face was smooth like marble and despite being in her forties she looked absolutely gorgeous without even a single flaw or imperfection in her appearance.
“You're the cat that killed Slavicky.“ Laurel spoke accusingly.
“You don't believe everything you see on TV, do you?“ Catwoman spoke with her teasing voice.
“What do you want?“ Laurel asked as both women slowly circled each other. Neither of them backing down.
“Your husband. Is he home?“ Catwoman said with her playfull and flirtatious voice.
“I'm here. Why on earth would he be home?“ Laurel said visibly annoyed.
“Oh, too bad.“ Catwoman said teasingly while pouting her lips. Laurel had enough of this provocative catburglar and swung her hand, looking to slap catwoman across the face. However Catwoman quite literally beat her to the punch, intercepting her slap with a well placed punch to her face that knocked Laurel backwards.
As Laurel staggered back Catwoman moved in a low crouch and swiped her leg low, hitting Laurel behind her ankle and knocking her to the floor. Catwoman leapt on top of her, pinning the elder woman down by straddling her chest.
Laurel acted surprisingly fast, she placed her hands on Catwoman’s hips and bucked her hips up, throwing Catwoman off her.
Both women quickly moved to their feet.
Cautiously they circled each other like two feline predators ready to pounce at each other.
"I’d love to play, but there is no time. Where is your husband?" Catwoman spoke with her teasing voice.

"He’s out, but I am sorry you missed him. George has a thing for whips and leather." Laurel replied wittily.

"Who does’nt ."Catwoman replied as she lunged forward and seized Laurel’s left wrist. The elder woman instantly pulled her wrist free and flipped the grip, seizing Catwoman’s wrist. Catwoman replied by reaching for Laurel’s shoulder but before she was able to Laurel had performed a quick sidestep and moved behind her.
In a swift motion Laurel twisted Catwoman’s arm behind her back with her left hand while snaking her right arm around her neck, pulling the woman backwards.
Catwoman was putting up quite a struggle, but Laurel had her hold locked in and she was stronger, far stronger than she looked.
"GGhhhhhmmpp!" Catwoman growled in outrage. She was using everything she had to try to break Laurel's hold, but the woman's arms, even her fingers, were locked and immobile as if Laurel had been carved from living marble.
Catwoman was making desperate attempts to speak, but Laurel's arm was wrapped tightly around her throat, reducing the catwoman to unintelligible grunts as she struggled to break free.
"Look, if you got a problem with my husband, then maybe you and I can work it out?" Laurel whispered in catwoman's ear.
"Gal to gal!" She followed with a teasing voice as she adjusted her arm so it was forming a perfect v that choked down on catwoman’s windpipe and carotid arteries, blocking both air and blood from going to her brain.
Catwoman began to feel allready lightheaded from the chokehold but she then swung her legs up high in the air, using the momentum of it she slipped out of the hold of Laurel and slided backwards over the floor between her legs.
Laurel instantly spun around towards her but Catwoman swung her legs in a scissoring motion around Laurel’s and made her tumble to the floor.
Catwoman moved on top of her and pinned her down, straddling her chest.
Moving her face right above Laurel’s she gave her a teasing look.
"That is a good idea. We can do each other’s hair, talk about boys….."
Laurel again tried to push again her hips to get catwoman off her. Catwoman intwined her legs with Laurel’s in a grapevine, stretching her legs out.
For a moment both women struggled but then Laurel pulled her legs free and turned to her stomach, looking to get up on all fours.
Catwoman wrapped her arms around Laurel’s neck, looking to apply a tight sleeperhold on Laurel who was on her knees with Catwoman standing behind her
Laurel grunted as catwoman’s slender but strong arms cut into her neck, blocking bloodflow to her brain. Catwoman kept squeezing down patiently on Laurel’s neck. Laurel was allready beginning to feel woozy from the chokehold but then she managed to seize Catwoman’s arm and flip her off her.
Both women simultaneously moved back to their feet.
The two battlers locked in a clinch, staggering across the floor, wrapping their arms around each other’s bodies. They struggled with each woman trying to take her adversary down.
In a swift motion Catwoman took Laurel’s arm with her left arm and ducked underneath her, putting her right arm between her legs she rolled the elder woman over her shoulders and threw her to the floor in a perfect fireman’s carry. Laurel hit the floor with a hard thud but as Catwoman tried to pounce on her she met her with a hard upkick against her chest that knocked the thief backwards.

Laurel moved to her feet and lunged forward, her right hand slapping at Catwoman’s face. Catwoman grabbed Laurel’s wrist as she dodged to the side. She held Laurel’s wrist with her left hand stepped alongside of her as she twisted the woman’s arm.

Laurel grimaced in pain as Catwoman held her wrist and pressed her right hand down on the elder woman’s arm just above her elbow. Laurel cried out in pain as Catwoman stood alongside of her twisting her arm, trying to force her to her knees.
Catwoman got behind her elder opponent and twisted Laurel’s right arm behind her. Laurel winced again as Catwoman forced her wrist up to her shoulder blade. However instead of moving to her knees Laurel slammed her left elbow back into Catwoman’s ribs. The scantily clad burglar groaned in pain and this allowed Laurel to slip out of her hold. Laurel spun around and connected a hard punch to Catwoman’s stomach that knocked air out of her lung, making her cheeks puff.
In a swift motion Laurel spun Catwoman around and looped her arms around Catwoman’s pulling her arms behind her back and locking them off at the elbows.
Catwoman grunted as Laurel now had both of her arms trapped behind her back.
Laurel had her left arm looped around Catwoman’s elbow and used her hand to hold the thief’s right wrist.
Now keeping both arms behind her back with only her left hand she used her right hand to reach for Catwoman’s face, looking to pull her cowl off.

Catwoman hissed much like her namesake as Laurel was about to remove her cowl. Before she was about to get unmasked Catwoman threw her legs up and flung herself in an agile flip, almost making a backflip on the spot. Her incredible acrobatic move allowed her to escape the grasp of the woman and she quickly turned towards her.
Both women began to slowly circle each other again, looking to pounce at each other in a moment’s notice. They both knew the other woman was dangerous…..
"If your husband ever comes home,tell him I know all about Beau-line. It's disease in a jar. I wouldn't caulk a sink with it." Catwoman spoke sensually but threatening at the same time.
"Come on. I've been using it for years." Laurel replied confidently as she readied herself for an attack of the catburglar.
"It's your funeral. Because whoever killed Slavicky did it to keep Beau-line's toxic little secret." Catwoman followed on an accusive tone.
"Are you suggesting that my husband is a murderer?" Laurel replied while crooking an eyebrow.
"I'm suggesting that you tell me where he is. So I'll ask him myself."
Laurel seemed to consider these words for a moment. She then softened her stance.
"I suppose I should be shocked.Protest his innocence. But the truth is......that man's capable of anything."
Laurel turned towards a desk and took out a folder which she handed to Catwoman.
"You wanna find him? There he is."
"Thanks." Catwoman said a bit surprised by Laurel’s cooperation.
"I'd like to help." Laurel said in a way that showed she clearly did not liked her husband and was more than happy to help Catwoman take him down. The situation had changed, both women were no longer opponents but now where allies. Without much words they agreed that they both had a similar goal and that helping each other was the best way to reach it.
"How can I reach you?" Laurel asked her.
"I'm not exactly listed." Catwoman spoke slowly.
"Take my phone." Laurel said immediately to her new ally.
Catwoman took her phone and without any further words she walked out of the room while Laurel kept looking at her untill she walked out of view.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-18, 16:27
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Catwoman 2004 Confrontation in the Mansion

Thanks by the storie
Old 13-Nov-18, 15:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoishadow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks by the storie
Thank you. Please let me know if you have any ideas for scenes to write down and add more wrestling into it?
Old 13-Nov-18, 16:10
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

A continue of it storie Catwoman and Laurel vs a team male and female
female wrestler and the male is boxer.
female wrestler in black bikini with a mask, male in shorts.
and it fight to death to Laurel and catwoman.
I like idea write more wrestling

Last edited by sugoishadow; 13-Nov-18 at 16:16.
Old 17-Nov-18, 08:54
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Enjoyed it very much, look forward to seeing more of your stories.
Old 29-Nov-18, 16:22
Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hopefully you can make another story based on the fight at the end of the movie
Old 26-Jan-20, 13:05
Last Achievements

Catwoman vs Laurel: Final Fight
Laurel Hedare slowly moved through the large hall that was decorated with massive pictures of her face and her brand Beau line. Her face was smooth like marble and despite being in her forties she looked absolutely gorgeous without even a single flaw or imperfection in her appearance.
She wore a green suit that left her back bare and perfectly showed off her most impressive body.
She held the gun low as she cautiously looked around for Catwoman. Laurel had managed to blame her for the killing of her husband but she had managed to avoid the cops. That catgirl had interfered with her business long enough and it was time to put an end to her.
‘’I can't believe I ever trusted you.’’ Catwoman’s voice sounded through the hall, causing Laurel to spin around as she saw her sitting on a beam in the ceiling.
She was dressed in her self-made costume that fitted her feminine and athletic body like a glove. Tight leather pants that perfectly accentuated her amazing backside and long, elegant legs. She was wearing a leather bra that barely covered her upper body, leaving her firm abdominals and back bare. A dark cat like scowl covered her head and she was wearing deep red lipstick. Her appearance was spectacular. Her body was supple and feminine. With all that leather on her skimpy outfit she looked a bit like a dominatrix. The leather bra gave a more-than-generous view of her buxom, fulsome breasts, a loud and clear declaration of her femininity and raw, desirability. She was beautiful, and she knew it, and she damn well liked showing it off.
However the playfull and flirtatious behavior was gone as she looked angry and clearly had revenge on her mind as she looked down at Laurel.
‘’You're a fake.’’ Catwoman added with a catlike hiss as she bared her teeth.

Laurel instantly raised the gun and fired at her. However as the bullets impacted Catwoman was gone. She had moved so fast that Laurel had no idea in which direction she had moved.
Laurel kept her gun up as she looked around looking for her nimble opponent.
‘’And what are you? A hero?’’ Laurel replied.
‘’A thief?’’
‘’A freak?’’ She added with contempt, wanting to rile Catwoman up. She clearly was angry and Laurel hoped to exploit this to make her reckless.
Slowly Laurel walked backwards to the entrance to get a better view as she waited to get a look of Catwoman again.
The next time she would see her she would put a bullet in her masked head.
‘’If you don't have an identity, why keep it a secret?’’ She asked tauntingly hoping to draw the cat out of hiding.

‘’Because you killed me.’’ Catwoman’s voice suddenly sounded behind her from way to close.
Laurel spun around, however before she was able to aim her gun Catwoman seized her wrist with both hands and painfully twisted it inwards. Laurel let out a yelp as she was forced to drop the gun and bend over to avoid a shattered wrist.
Catwoman placed her left hand on her elbow while she kept holding her wrist, applying downward pressure as she sought to bring Laurel to her knees and on her stomach.
Laurel however moved with the lock instead of against it and as she spun around she aimed a reverse elbow right for Catwoman’s face.
The agile woman ducked underneath the elbow and while still holding her arm she fell backwards and pulled Laurel on top of her right before placing a foot in her stomach and using the momentum to catapult her through the air.
Laurel landed hard against the metal doors of the entrance before she knocked it open and fell through it. With a grunt she hit the floor but quickly got back to her feet.
‘’It was me you flushed down the pipes.’’ Catwoman spoke with a hiss as she kicked against the door, making it slam against Laurel who fell backwards once more. Catwoman moved forward in an agile crouch as she looked Laurel right in the eyes.
‘’I'm Patience Phillips.’’ She spoke, revealing her identity to the woman who had betrayed her and had tried to frame her for murder.

Laurel noticed that Catwoman in her eagerness had gotten a bit to close. Swiftly she threw an upkick and felt the sole of her feet slam into Catwoman’s ample chest. Causing her to stumble back with a pained expression as the kick had mashed painfully against her right breast.
‘’That's who's under there?’’ Laurel replied with contempt and a bit of surprise. She moved forward to capitalize. She only had landed one blow but it had seemingly reminded Catwoman that Laurel was not to be taken lightly as the next moment Catwoman went low with a crouched kick that knocked Laurel’s leg aside, disrupting her stance. A moment later Catwoman twirled her body in a Capoeira kick and her heel slammed into Laurel’s face.
Laurel stumbled on her feet and saw Catwoman run towards her before twirling her body in a spinning kick that cracked her across the face.
Laurel fell back against a large picture of herself but remained on her feet as she gave Catwoman a mischievous look.
‘’I can't be hurt.’’ She snarled at her leatherclade nemesis.
‘’Beau-line.’’ Catwoman hissed much like her namesake.
Laurel moved forward and swung a punch at Catwoman. She easily avoided the punch but realized to late it was merely a setup to get close.
Laurel’s hands flashed out seizing her right arm and left shoulder, with a supple turn Laurel pulled Catwoman close against her hip. Catwoman spread her legs to lower her centre of gravity but Laurel’s too fast. Her backside thrusted into one side of Catwoman’s groin as she leaned sharply forwards and kicked back swept her feet away. Catwoman’s body whipped head over heels in a high speed hip throw, the floor slammed into her back like a hammer-blow winding her.

A shuddering jerk on Catwoman’s right arm and Laurel dropped to the floor beside her. Turning slightly sideways the cruel businesswoman spread her legs for stability while Catwoman’s captive arm was held close to her chest as her other arm slid beneath Phillip’s neck and encircled it trapping her in a side control scarf hold. Leaning across her, the side of a breast pressed against her face while the hold tightened around her neck while Laurel drove her weight in at an angle into her ribs with her butt slightly off the ground. Catwoman tried to use her legs to move around but Laurel easily shuffled along to match pinning her head and shoulders with the weight of her upper body. Despite her flexibility Catwoman was unable to slither free and the businesswoman began wrenching her neck to make her suffer, the headlock becoming so tight she had to clench her eyes and grit her teeth as she tried to hold on.“ You stop using it and your face disintegrates.“ she chuckled with her perfect and flawless face right above Catwoman’s. She let out a grin before moving Catwoman’s captive arm from across her chest to between the top of her thighs. Catwoman yelped as one thigh pressed down against the inside of her forearm bending it the wrong way over the top of the thigh beneath stressing the elbow. Looking into her eyes, the dominant businesswoman gave a knowing smile. “And if you keep using it, skin like living marble.” she declared proudly then leant further over compressing Catwoman’s ribs while the masked woman painfully struggled underneath her.
‘’And you can't feel a thing’’

Just as Catwoman felt her elbow was about to get dislocated she finally managed to discover a lapse of balance in Laurel’s hold. With a powerful buck of her lithe body she was able to create enough space to slither out and in the process save her arm from damage.

A wild struggle ensued but this time Catwoman managed to get on top of Laurel, pressing a forearm in her throat as she straddled her chest. Laurel tried to push her off but Catwoman swiftly twisted her body and dropped down by her left shoulder, hooking her nearest arm around Laurel’s left arm and folding it in the crook of her arm then pressed it back across Laurel’s chest. Catwoman’s nearside leg dropped over the wrist of Laurel’s captive arm trapping it before locking the foot beneath her other knee. In horror Laurel realized she just had been caught in a bicep slicer or arm crusher. Which described exactly how it felt, like a metal trap on her arm that got tighter and hurt the more she tried to get free. With the back of a knee pressing down upon her wrist in a tightening figure 4 arm scissors, it painfully over-stretched her elbow as it was forced over the top of Catwoman’s forearm. At the same time Catwoman applied steady pressure pulling on her own wrist tensioning the arm hooked through Laurel’s. Laurel clenched her teeth while starting to push against the restraining leg with her free hand. Writing in agony with her arm bent double and scissored.
Catwoman thought she had the hold tight but Laurel subtly change the angle just enough to explosively pry her arm free.

Both women moved back to their feet and circled each other like two predators ready to pounce. They both had just dodged some crippling joint locks and knew they had to be cautious.

Laurel moved forward but was instantly attacked with a volley of kicks. She tried to anticipate the kicks but Catwoman moved her body in acrobatic fashion and was able to swiftly change angles without ever losing balance.
Multiple kicks slammed into Laurel’s body and a particular hard spin kick caused her to fall backwards on all fours.
As she fell Laurel was able to get a hold of a steel pole on the floor, using her body to hide it from view she waited till Catwoman walked in range and then lashed out. The pole struck Catwoman in her stomach and caused her to stumble as hot air got knocked out of her lungs.
Laurel got to her feet and swung again, this time hitting her over the back and against the glass window where she curled up in pain.
Smelling her triumph was near Laurel raised the pole for a devastating strike to her head.
‘’Game over.’’ She declared gleefully as she swung down.
However Catwoman rolled away at the last moment and the pole smashed the glass window.

‘’Guess what? It is overtime.’’ Catwoman spoke as she took her whip from her belt and lashed out low, entangling Laurel’s legs before yanking her over. Laurel collapsed to the floor with a thud as the pole fell out of her hands and rolled out of reach.
Catwoman lunged towards her but Laurel managed to redirect the momentum of her attack and both women ended up in a struggle.
Staggering across the floor, wrapping their arms around each other’s bodies. They struggled with each woman trying to take her adversary down or pressure them towards the broken window for a fall from the tenth floor.
They appeared to be in a stalemate as suddenly in a swift motion Laurel once again attempted to throw Catwoman over her hip. However not only did Catwoman stepped around the throw but as she did she took Laurel’s arm with her left arm and ducked underneath her, throwing her over her shoulder with a perfect shoulderthrow. Laurel hit the floor with a hard thud but as Catwoman tried to pounce on her Laurel was able to entwine her legs with Catwoman’s and bring her down to the floor as well.
Laurel had realized that she simply could not match the catlike agility of Patience and she had to do something to take away that advantage.
Wrapping both of her legs around Catwoman’s left leg she trapped her ankle underneath her armpit and drove the hard bone of her forearm painfully in her Achilles tendon as she wrapped her arm around her leg. Arching her back she created massive pressure on Catwoman’s ankle and was rewarded with a scream of pain from the masked woman.
With an explosive burst Catwoman was able to spin free but as she got to her feet she was visibly limping.
Laurel felt satisfaction as she realized her ploy had worked.
With her leglock she had taken away the agility and kicks of Catwoman.

Catwoman moved unsteadily on her hurt leg as she blocked a punch for her face however it was merely a setup as a moment later Laurel’s fist slammed into her taut stomach and she let out a choked grunt.

Laurel realized that her bare belly which she was so proudly displaying in that skimpy outfit seemed to be a weak spot and decided to focus on that.
Catwoman tried to hit Laurel back, but the elder woman took Catwoman’s head in both hands and forced her face downwards, turning Catwoman’s punches into blind flailing. She tried to force herself back upright, but Laurel easily held her head down, keeping her from straightening up.
‘’You're just a scared little girl playing dress-up.’’ Laurel spoke with a mischievous voice.

Then she drew her leg back, winding up, and rammed her knee into the helpless woman’s stomach.

The force of the blow knocked her hips backwards, thrusting out her rump as the knee dug through her belly, smashing deep into her.

Catwoman’s body reacted instantly to the agonizing belly blow. She stiffened in shock, a guttural croak of pain bursting from her gaping mouth. The croak emptied the battered woman’s lungs, then sputtered into wretches and coughs.
‘’Nobody. Nothing.’’

After the initial shock faded, Catwoman tried to move backwards once more, but Laurel kept her upright. She stabilized the agonized fighter, straightened her up. ‘’Where do you think you're going?’’
Then she did it again.

The second knee caused a similar effect. Catwoman barely had the breath to croak and her strength was sapped, making her shocked jerk more like a flinch.
‘’You're gonna look like a cop-killer.’’

Laurel slammed the knee home again.
‘’You wanted to save him.’’ Laurel said as she slammed an uppercut into Catwoman’s belly button, hurting her cramped up muscles even more.

‘’Honey, you couldn't save yourself.’’ Laurel said as she pushed Catwoman away before slamming two hard punches into her belly, one in her belly button and a second in the soft spot right next to her abs and below her ribs. Both punches caused her to jerk and she nearly fainted.
With a smile Laurel saw Catwoman collapse to her knees as she made a weak attempt to hold her hurt stomach. There was a look of pain and desperation on her face which greatly pleased Laurel as she was bending the ladycat to her will.

In a swift motion Laurel twisted Catwoman’s arm behind her back with her left hand while snaking her right arm around her neck, pulling the woman backwards.
Catwoman was on her knees and could only weakly use her right arm in an attempt to pry the arm from her throat.
Catwoman was making desperate attempts to speak, but Laurel's arm was wrapped tightly around her throat, reducing the catwoman to unintelligible grunts as she struggled to break free.
"Shhhh, calm down and just look at yourself" Laurel whispered in catwoman's ear as she positioned Catwoman so she saw her own reflection in the window.
She was on her knees with her arm twisted painfully behind her back and Laurel’s arm wrapped around her neck in tight chokehold.
All her confidence was gone and she noticed she looked beaten and pathetic.

“That is right you are a scared little girl who is trying way to hard to pretend to be something you are not by swaggering around in a skimpy, tight, leather outfit that would be right at home at a Hookers Ball” she purred in a low tone with her face right next to Catwoman’s. Patience’s head went dizzy as Laurel’s arm slowly tightened more around her neck.
Laurel wanted to keep her floating on the edge of passing out as she basked in her dominance.
“You are trying way to hard girl. You see your agency, power, and freedom as derivative of your hypersexualization.” she laughed. Patience was powerless and felt herself slowly slipping away with no control to stop it.
Laurel had enough knowledge about the sleeperhold that she knew the tell tale signs of the fight leaving an opponent.

First it was Patience no longer having her hand on her arm trying to pry it off her neck. Her struggles were dying down.

Then there was the slumping. Patience began to slump back against her but Laurel was ready for it and had braced herself.

"That's it girl, let the darkness come. Don’t fight it. It is best for everyone that I put a permanent end to your pathetic performance." Laurel whispered softly in her ear.

The Catwoman, with all of her youthful exuberance and athleticism and strength, was beaten mentally and physically. Laurel fully tightened the one armed sleeper and was rewarded with a gurgling gasp and a shock going through Patience’s body. She had learned that before completely finishing someone it was best to first squash all hope and energy. Catwoman had been defeated and as darkness closed in she knew it. A few seconds later Patience’s body went limp as her eyes rolled back behind her mask and spittle drooled out of her mouth.

Laurel took a few moments to enjoy her victory as she looked down at the unconscious Patience. She looked completely harmless and extremely vulnerable, not even close to the rebellious Catwoman that had used her raw sexuality and catlike abilities to dominate situations.
With a smile Laurel hoisted Patience over her shoulder, placing her hand possessively on her behind as she walked towards the broken window.
‘’As I said time to put an end to this.’’ Laurel said with a cruel smile before she leaned forward and threw Catwoman through the broken window.
Laurel looked down as she saw Patience’s limp body plummeting down through the nightly air.
It seemed like forever as she fell down but then there was a sickening thud as her body impacted on the sidewalk.

Catwoman was no more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post: