Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-Oct-18, 17:35
Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watschel44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She looks very feminine and not at all muscular therefore it is hard to believe that she could be so strong than many guys have reported.
By the way I am 230 pounds.
That means i am not a easy opponent.
I don't understand how you look at her and think she doesn't look strong!?! She's clearly fit and 5'10" and 205 lbs!?! You have only 25 lbs on her, so I can't imagine there would be a significant strength advantage.

Also, look at powerlifters, throwers, and other 'power' athletes. They are built like Arekah, thick and powerful.

I've never met Arekah, but simply looking at her pictures, to me she looks very, very powerful.

I hope to meet her someday soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
arekah, lox, severa