Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Nov-18, 23:02
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: Anji (Los Angeles) reviews

Thanks guys for the nice words. To be active in real competitions does make a difference. Hopefully in the near future I can have some healthy competition with some of you and with some of the awesome ladies. I have been contacted by a couple of video producers and will see how that goes In the meantime, here is my final match three weeks ago at the SJJIF World Champion in which I took Gold: (lapel drag takedown to Kimura)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Anji; 18-Nov-18 at 00:51. Reason: technique
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-18, 02:00
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks guys for the nice words. To be active in real competitions does make a difference. Hopefully in the near future I can have some healthy competition with some of you and with some of the awesome ladies. I have been contacted by a couple of video producers and will see how that goes In the meantime, here is my final match three weeks ago at the SJJIF World Champion in which I took Gold: (lapel drag takedown to Kimura)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, you made that look easy once you got her on the ground.

Good thing you disabled comments, you'd probably have several thinking your shorter haired opponent was a guy, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-19, 01:37
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I just finished a session with Anji, and it was terrific, as others have described.

She is a very fit and experienced wrestler with a purple belt in BJJ. I found her to be surprisingly strong, and obviously exceptionally knowledgeable about BJJ. It was a semi-competitive session, but it was competitive in name only. She wiped the mats with me.

I’m taller and much heavier than she is, and a bit older, but it was no contest from the start. The good thing was that she wasn’t looking to hurt me. She would get me in hold after hold and would control me and force me to tap.

I had no chance whatsoever against her and I don’t think I would have had one had we sessioned for 10 hours. She’s going to give just about all of you guys a very difficult match.

We chatted quite a bit and she’s so very friendly and fun to talk with.

I couldn’t recommend her more highly.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-20, 07:15
Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Anji is the best session I’ve had. And I’ve sessioned with some of the best. I love the strong skilled women that exists on this site, but I’m not one to just let a session wrestler win. Not only did I not let Anji win, I didn’t get a single submission. And I’m no pushover when it comes to grappling.

The first kill took a while for Anji to secure. We struggled back and forth. I was on the defensive most of the time, thwarting submission attempts. Finally, Anji caught me in a modified triangle of some sort. She didn’t squeeze to finish right away. Anji amped up the pressure incrementally until she left me a drooling mess in her triangle choke, belly-down, too weak to tap. Anji thankfully let go before I drifted off to dreamland.

After the first fall, I tried my hardest to get a submission. One time, I started off on the attack as Anji played guard. I tried to use my strength and size to bully her a little. Anji left with my right arm as a souvenir after applying a slick straight arm bar submission.

The more we rolled the more she got use to my defense, and each subsequent submission sunk me deeper into subspace as I realized...I couldn’t beat her. During one of the last competitive falls Anji held me down from side-control as I tried to escape. I flopped around like a fish out of water attempting to escape, but Anji calmly held me in position until I gave in. I stopped moving, and she finally finished me with an Americana.

At that point, I had nothing left, I was hers as she had her way with me. She tossed me around like a rag doll. She cranked my shoulder from mount, successfully claiming both my arms( in case you lost count) and left shoulder as hers. Anji stretched me out in a bone-cracking grapevine. Talked about how she could break me as she held me in a tight bodyscissor. Oh yeah, and she put me to bed with a rear-naked-choke. Like Anji told me before our session, tap or nap. She let go as soon as I went out, and it’s something I told her was okay before our session. She made sure to nurse me back to health as I regained my senses.

The biggest thing I got from Anji was a sense of how sweet of a being she is. She’s nice, thoughtful, and a true martial artist. Between rolls we talked about Jiu-jitsu technique, Buddhist philosophy, her background in Colombia, you name it. She also gifted me some books on finding flow, and the middle path. During our session we went well over the two hour limit. It was so amazing that I did another two hour session a few days later. Anji is the real deal and I doubt you will find a better session. She’s the best session I’ve had, and it would be an honor to do it again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kcplease For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-20, 15:25
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcplease [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The biggest thing I got from Anji was a sense of how sweet of a being she is. She’s nice, thoughtful, and a true martial artist. Between rolls we talked about Jiu-jitsu technique, Buddhist philosophy, her background in Colombia, you name it. She also gifted me some books on finding flow, and the middle path. During our session we went well over the two hour limit. It was so amazing that I did another two hour session a few days later. Anji is the real deal and I doubt you will find a better session. She’s the best session I’ve had, and it would be an honor to do it again.
Thank you for your visit, I enjoyed your company as well. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Best wishes,
Anji
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:

Tags
anji