Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-18, 13:46
Points: 4,896, Level: 29 Points: 4,896, Level: 29 Points: 4,896, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: One Picture and Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I can see that you are baffled, because you apparently blew right past all of the disclamatory statements in my post. I exactly and specifically did not say what you summarize as "the purpose of my post." I said quite clearly that the question of whether or not you can post F/F pictures is settled and I can live with that, so, unless you did not read this at all, I have no idea why you would go to the trouble to post rules that I specifically acknowledged.

The "purpose of my post" was to say that, on this thread, which is intended to capture the pinnacle, the quintessence, the summation of what you are into in one picture, if someone posts an F/F picture on this thread, I find this "baffling" because the thing that you are most into is not male vs female wrestling. Certainly there must be a femalevsfemale.org that would be a better place.
I try to quickly skim through all the posts in the the video and picture boards here (doesn't take that long). Only a tiny fraction of the material really interests me, regardless of whether it's M/F or F/F.

You will find that the most efficient way to deal with the stuff you don't care for is to skip past it without going out of your way to content police the board*. Imagine if everybody in the board did what you did in this thread, calling out the endless permutations of things they didn't like looking at. It'd become a pretty unpleasant place, would it not?

*An exception to the above rule of thumb: if the content is of questionable legality or somehow offensive in a way that the vast majority of the board would agree with
The Following User Says Thank You to jizaboo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-18, 17:09
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The "purpose of my post" was to say that, on this thread, which is intended to capture the pinnacle, the quintessence, the summation of what you are into in one picture, if someone posts an F/F picture on this thread, I find this "baffling" because the thing that you are most into is not male vs female wrestling. Certainly there must be a femalevsfemale.org that would be a better place.
Well, thanks for clarifying the purpose of a thread that I started.

But wait, the actual "point" you're making is still "Why are you posting F/F pictures on a board called malevsfemale?" Even though you acknowledge that you know it's allowed?

Fair enough though, if you want a specific answer to your question... It's because it's my choice. And because there are clearly plenty of people here who enjoy F/F. And it's because I can.

Last edited by FootPower; 07-Dec-18 at 17:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 01:34
Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So here's a thing. I've probably posted more Footmode pictures on this board than I have of any other site. And yet until now, none have featured on this particular thread. Which isn't to say they haven't produced any stand out pictures over the years. I think it's more the case that with so many great pictures making up entire galleries, sometimes it's harder to really appreciate a particular individual photo.

This evening though, I was scrolling through some Footmode shots, looking for a single picture for use in another thread and I settled on a photo of Megan. And whilst this has always been a photo that stood out for me, I think that studying it in isolation really opened my eyes as to quite how special it is...

Perhaps more than any other of my choices in this thread, the main draw of this photo is the subject herself. Whilst in previous posts, I've touched on what I see in a picture, how I define a picture, the story it's telling me. But with this photo, I think it's more a case of "What you see is what you get". Because what you get is Megan.

Like many of Footmode's models over the years, little is known of Megan. She debuted towards the end of 2009 and made an immediate impression on the sites. I remember that I was moved to write to Kelly and Leo at the time of Megan's first appearances, simply to say how amazing she was. And I think it's safe to assume I wasn't the only one because it wasn't long before Megan got her own Footmode site, something that had only happened a twice previously.

Then, a year or so later... she was gone. Megan's site became an 'archive' site overnight and she stopped appearing on Footmode's other sites. I wrote to Footmode again and they replied; "Sadly it is a major loss that no one saw coming. But for personal & private reasons, Megan was forced to retire early. She will be extremely missed." What those reasons might have been were never revealed. But I do like to hope she simply moved on with a job/life that meant appearing on FM's sites was simply not viable any more.

On the bright side, Megan's short time at Footmode did furnish us with a significant number of pictures. More than we might have had too, thanks to the presence of her own site. And that's what this picture represents for me.

Simply put, the most beautiful woman ever to work in the female fighting genre.

Truly the most beautiful woman to ever work there...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pool For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 16:45
Points: 10,279, Level: 43 Points: 10,279, Level: 43 Points: 10,279, Level: 43
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,099 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, thanks for clarifying the purpose of a thread that I started.

But wait, the actual "point" you're making is still "Why are you posting F/F pictures on a board called malevsfemale?" Even though you acknowledge that you know it's allowed?

Fair enough though, if you want a specific answer to your question... It's because it's my choice. And because there are clearly plenty of people here who enjoy F/F. And it's because I can.
That's not the "point." You're not so good with this whole "reading words" thing are you? Anyway, carry on, I never questioned your "posting F/F pictures" generally. Have a good day.
Old 08-Dec-18, 17:16
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Is this discussion still going on?
Old 08-Dec-18, 17:38
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

yes
Old 08-Dec-18, 17:55
Beachbum
This message has been deleted by Beachbum.
Old 08-Dec-18, 18:35
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Not sure why this one, among all the great ones Zweig and others have posted. Perhaps it's ...
1. She's built kind of like my wife who doesn't wrestle but occasionally indulges me with a facesit, and like a girl I used to wrestle, who could destroy me.
2. It's outdoors. For some reason, I have a fantasy of being outwrestled by a woman in a place -- if not public -- where another couple might see us.
3. It's a pretty good sit. There are countless internet photos of reverse sits that are erotic in their own way, but the girl is too small or too "erotically positioned" to make you think the man is actually pinned and has no chance of getting out of it.
4. It's my favorite position, if that isn't obvious. It's totally dominant. You will not turn your head. You will not speak. What breath I allow you will come through my outfit. And you will know when I'm done. Stay there.
The Following User Says Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-18, 04:08
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2. It's outdoors. For some reason, I have a fantasy of being outwrestled by a woman in a place -- if not public -- where another couple might see us
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , I had to move a lot of boxes to uncover this video that I knew I had, but I have always enjoyed your insightful recounting. I would like to encourage more.

Of course the outdoors does it for a lot of us. For me, the secluded side yard of my childhood home is where I first asked a girl to pin me down. The grass itself is softly yielding. The earth is an elemental force that is pushing you up, as you are being pushed down. Outdoors is spontaneous, and free. Outdoors is when our commitment to mixed wrestling is really tested. Do you dare to have a mixed wrestling match in public? I've wrestled a lot outdoors.

These are some pictures one day with an old wrestling partner of mine. Her appearance fluctuated a bit of the years, but she was always strong and fit. If I recall, she wanted to get together, but I just couldn't afford a room. I knew of this hidden spot, (always good to have, when you want to have trysts), that was a large bowl within a park like setting. You had to climb the edge of the bowl to see inside. We wrestled for a while that day, long enough to see the geese flying across the upper frame of the video as the sky darkened and the late afternoon slipped to evening.

Please enjoy these snapshots. They are not one picture, and why. I'll save that for another day, but I tried to include the closest position of that hold that you really like. As always, please, do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ataprk a.jpg (97.1 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg ataprk b.jpg (96.9 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg ataprk c.jpg (95.0 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg ataprk d.jpg (91.0 KB, 465 views)
File Type: jpg ataprk e.jpg (75.2 KB, 386 views)
Old 21-Dec-18, 16:03
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , I had to move a lot of boxes to uncover this video that I knew I had, but I have always enjoyed your insightful recounting. I would like to encourage more.

Of course the outdoors does it for a lot of us. For me, the secluded side yard of my childhood home is where I first asked a girl to pin me down. The grass itself is softly yielding. The earth is an elemental force that is pushing you up, as you are being pushed down. Outdoors is spontaneous, and free. Outdoors is when our commitment to mixed wrestling is really tested. Do you dare to have a mixed wrestling match in public? I've wrestled a lot outdoors.

These are some pictures one day with an old wrestling partner of mine. Her appearance fluctuated a bit of the years, but she was always strong and fit. If I recall, she wanted to get together, but I just couldn't afford a room. I knew of this hidden spot, (always good to have, when you want to have trysts), that was a large bowl within a park like setting. You had to climb the edge of the bowl to see inside. We wrestled for a while that day, long enough to see the geese flying across the upper frame of the video as the sky darkened and the late afternoon slipped to evening.

Please enjoy these snapshots. They are not one picture, and why. I'll save that for another day, but I tried to include the closest position of that hold that you really like. As always, please, do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Thanks for sharing!
your photos is totally matches an old story in an old forum written by one of its members. I guess he witnessed a mixed match between a boy and a girl during a barbecue trip of their families. They had little argument and the boy hit the girl with a ball or something then ran. The girl followed him and they disappeared in a secluded place behind the bushes in that park. No one from their families actually witnessed anything so the writer of the story followed them but kept a wide distance so they can't notice. They started wrestling and the girl was able to pin the boy in a schoolgirl pin. She stayed on top for a couple of minutes then the boy surrendered and they returned to the barbecue
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-18, 11:13
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

I just love this photo of Raven ( of Manchester Wrestling Factory fame).

She has just gripped my head between her thighs and knelt down forcing my face to the mat, while twisting my arms painfully up my back
.... in the process of forcing me to submit.

After submitting to Raven, the deal is that you have to let her sit on your face as long as she wants!

I think its a great photo of Raven's curvy bottom which, a few seconds after my inevitable submission...
.....will be sitting on my face in one of her many Facesitting Victory Poses!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raven.jpg (42.6 KB, 6076 views)
File Type: jpg raven1.jpg (61.6 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpg P1170081.jpg (50.3 KB, 265 views)

Last edited by al-uk; 22-Dec-18 at 11:30.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post: