Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-17, 16:00
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Roommate owned me

its just a fictional story that I once dreamt of. so please enjoy it guys and let me know how u feel about it.
Once upon a time during my highschool days.

It’s my first ever wrestling match. The match was against a 12 year old girl named Jody. We lived in the same apartment and we hated each other. I was in the 10th grade and she was in 7th. We always had arguments over little things such as watching TV or who’s gonna go to the bathroom first, etc. So one day we decided to sort it out by having a bed wrestling match. At first, I ready myself and get on the bed. I m wearing only shorts and nothing on the top. Then she comes in and gets on the bed. She’s wearing a pink top with shorts on the bottom.

She’s 5’3 ft and 125lbs whereas I’m 5’5 and 115lbs. She had a bit of weight advantage over me.
As the match starts, I make the first move and go for a lock. But she counters with an elbow to my face. Her elbow was quite powerful for a 12 year old. I catch her legs and try to take her down. Once again she counters and this time by punching me in the face. Her punch forced me a step backwards. Angered, I go for a punch in her chest but she blocks my punch and kicks me in the balls. “Aaarrrrgghhhhh” I scream in pain and fall on my knees. She catches my face and knees me in the face. Within seconds she grabbed my balls and start squeezing them harder.
“Gotcha” “u ain’t escaping anywhere boy”. “submit to me now and swear ur allegiance to me by declaring me ur mistress” “refuse me and forget ur balls forever” she warns me and keep squeezing harder.
“submit to u…??? Never bitch” “pheewwwww” I cursed her and then spat on her face. She closed her eyes and moved her head backwards. Looking at the chance I try to punch her but she blocks it and keeps punishing my balls by twisting it. I try my best to fight back but she owned my balls. So I had to give up. And I gave up.
“Yeeeyyyy” she roared in happiness as soon as I tapped. Letting my balls go off her grip, she sat on my chest and strangled me with one hand and grabbed my hair with the other. “open ur mouth little dog” she commanded me. As I opened, she spat a big blow of oily, sticky spit inside my mouth and ordered me to swallow. I was helpless and I did as she commanded.
“That’s good dog” “now say who u r and who I m”
“U r my mistress and I m ur little dog” I answered.
“Good… now I have one more toy in my collection.. I’m gonna take u to my home during vacations and give my mommy a little surprise. She’s gonna love u.” Saying that she left the room and went to have a bath.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WONDERGUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-17, 19:25
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Roommate owned me

Well it’s a good start but a bit short.
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-17, 19:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well it’s a good start but a bit short.
would u luv to read more of it? I have something in mind in which her elder sister comes to visit her and have some fun with me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WONDERGUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-17, 22:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, definitely. Thanks, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-17, 18:01
Last Achievements

Default Roommate owned me (part 2)

It's been a month since our last altercation. Jody has made me her personal slave and my life has been full of humiliation since. Our exams are over and it's time for the vacations. We are packing our things up and soon we'll leave for our homes. As I am packing mine, my eyes suddenly fall on Jody. I notice her giving an evil eye on me. She slowly starts coming towards me. I realize something is not right and whatever the reason is, its not good for me. So I ignore her by trying to move away but instantly I feel pain in my balls. Jody grabbed my balls in full grip and smiles at me.
"how pathetic ur life is. ain't it??? first u lose a fight to a 12 year old. then u become her personal slave. now u r gonna be her mommy's slave"...
"her mommy's slave" "what's happening to me" "why m I so helpless??? why can't I do nothing???" such thoughts struck my head as she decides to take me with her to her home. I feel disgrace to myself as I m being controlled by a 12 year old. I can do nothing but serve her. She releases my balls and orders me to carry her bags to the car. Then we left for her home.
The bell rings. The door opens and outcomes a 6 foot Goddess. Her name's Sara...
"oww my darling... what took u so long...??? u were supposed to arrive an hour ago" the tall, beautiful goddess spoke through a soft voice which would make many men mesmerized.
"don't ask Mommy... my new dog drives too slow" Jody replied to the goddess, referring to me as her new dog.
"he's new... give him some time"
"that's why I brought him her, mom. Teach him some manners"
"leave that on me, baby... go upstairs and refresh urself... I need some time alone with the dog"
Then Jody left for upstairs. I tried to follow her but suddenly I felt something big on my right shoulder. I notice that the goddess has stopped me by her huge arm...
"don't u understand dog... I need some time alone with ya" she shouted at me as my legs start to tremble in fear. Jody's mom towered over me as her 6 foot 1 200pounds body was too big for my 5'5 frame. Her eyes suddenly falls on my dick as it was getting hard. with an evil grin on her face, she tickles it so hard it almost brings tears to my eyes. She sits on the sofa and orders me to sit on the floor, next to her huge legs. She places her right leg over my shoulder and puts her left foot inside my mouth. "clean it with ua tongue... u filthy dog" she orders me...
After a few minutes, she asks me to undress myself. I hesitate to do so. But I feel a huge slap on my right cheek as she slaps me with all her might, making me cry. I undress myself. Sara lifts me off the ground and easily carries me to her room and throws me to her bed.
"stay here till I return..." she warns me and leaves to have lunch with her daughter...

(to be contd.(
The Following User Says Thank You to WONDERGUY For This Useful Post: