Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-17, 18:25
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: One Picture and Why...

OLDSMAN71, I love your taste! My fave pic is very similar except it's Antscha (my fave!) and she doesn't bother to pull back his head but rather just studies his tortured face as she tightens her coils. I've always had a bit of a Vorarephilia fantasy -- to be hunted, crushed and consumed by a beautiful, powerful predator. The thought of being a mouse who finds himself dropped into a python's playpen has always been a dream of mine. I think picture captures my dream quite well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Antscha.jpg (204.3 KB, 1228 views)
Old 03-Jul-17, 06:26
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

To me this is an amazing picture, it shows of the power of a strong female and a mean streak and nastiness that means she'd just beat your ass if she had to do so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6205.JPG (249.2 KB, 1107 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-17, 14:12
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

I only came across this photo a few days ago whilst just generally browsing online. As is so often the case with our most 'special' pictures, I found myself being drawn back to it again and again.

On face value, it's a standard action shot from a match (at sexyfightdreams.com). Following on from a similar theme in other pictures recently posts in this thread, the action depicts a bodyscissors. But in this case, it's the less commonly applied figure-four body scissors. Allied with a vice like sleeper and the victim here is clearly all out of options. Yes, maybe she could tap out. But perhaps it's too late for that. The eyes are closed. One arm is limp. The other is positioned as though trying to loosen her opponent's grip, but with little effort... as though she lost consciousnesses whilst trying to free herself.

And what if she had tapped. Does the dominant woman look like she would have let go? Or that she would have relinquished her feeling of total control? For me, her expression says it all - one of determination and elation, pleasure at her feeling of power. Indeed, observe the taut muscles in her arms and legs, still applying maximum pressure when it is plainly no longer necessary. With her opponent unconscious, I can see her conqueror maintaining the hold for some time, rag-dolling her limp prey. And maybe eventually allowing her wake up... just to enjoy putting her right back out again.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LaraVsSabrinaSD.jpg (300.7 KB, 4751 views)
Old 04-Jul-17, 13:03
Points: 10,265, Level: 43 Points: 10,265, Level: 43 Points: 10,265, Level: 43
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,098 Times in 107 Posts

Why? Because she is punishing him with a headscissors; she has control of his arms so he can't move, showing off her toned shoulders and arms; because her physique is chiseled yet feminine, including her phenomenal midsection; because she just has a mean attitude, which can be really hot; and . . . because the lady parts in face aspect of this is superlative -- they are hidden behind her suit, like you're not allowed access, but it would be impossible not to notice her slit, inches from your face, an unmistakable reminder that this is a woman who is holding you helpless, hurting you badly, and doing whatever she wants to you. This is the one picture for me at the moment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DL6316.jpg (329.9 KB, 1160 views)
Old 04-Jul-17, 13:26
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

I love the look of utter ruthlessness on her face, as if she wants to inflict the most crushing defeat possible on her opponent. A defeat that, for him, there is no coming back from.
Thanks Mrbastard,
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-17, 21:23
Viharfecske

Because you can see the total dominant. The Blue has strengh muscles, try escape... but Red has perfect hold.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg letöltés (4).jpg (158.9 KB, 679 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-17, 16:55
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

I literally saw this picture for the first time just a few minutes ago when I was browsing TCF's upcoming matches. I immediately knew that I had to post it here. As has been a general theme with my favourite shots in this thread so far, I'm very much drawn to contrasts. And in particular, when a picture displays those contrasts in a less 'obvious' way.

For me, this is shot is a beautiful reversal of the good girl vs bad girl scenario, with the baby-face blonde good girl and the tattooed brunette bad-ass. But rather than it being the latter dominating the action as we might expect, here it is the fresh faced blonde asserting her dominance.

And that beautiful disparity doesn't apply only to the women's appearance. In the blonde's punishment of her helpless opponent, the firmly applied hammerlock and choke is offset by an almost affectionate touching of heads - a pose in itself that in another context could be seen as friendly. Here though it takes on another meaning, one that could be seen as patronising. There's an unspoken "Aw, poor baby!" vibe to the blonde's expression that underlines both her total control and confidence.

Stunning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bethvslouise103-Copy.jpg (222.6 KB, 3595 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-17, 19:09
Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Bobbi was my favourite Academy fighter, but she never looked hotter than in the handful of defeats she suffered; the first was to the then reigning Academy Queen, Jade, and late in her Academy career, Bobbi suffered stunning, sexy defeats to Roni Ramone and Miki Mok. Bobbi and Roni had a rematch and Roni destroyed her!!!! Sadly, the pics from back then are not too good, but Ive never seen the image here and wondered if you have any more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great idea, and i will stay in a F/F domination theme.

The picture is from an Academy Wrestling match. Bobbi Boudreau, a favorite of mine, is thorougly beaten and then humiliated by her opponent Roni Ramone. What i find appealing is the beautiful strangeness of the position and the angle chosen...it is not a highlight of the fight, not a victory celebration, but the photo seems to tell everything about the situation. Roni does not even need to secure a facesit as Bobbi has already given up. Her eyes are covered but her open mouth shows only helplessness and exhaustion.

A sense of pure eroticism is obvious without the need to underline it. Roni's butt and Bobbi's breasts are so close and both women know their place.
Bobbi was my favourite Academy fighter, but she never looked hotter than in the handful of defeats she suffered; the first was to the then reigning Academy Queen, Jade, and late in her Academy career, Bobbi suffered stunning, sexy defeats to Roni Ramone and Miki Mok. Bobbi and Roni had a rematch and Roni destroyed her!!!! Sadly, the pics from back then are not too good, but Ive never seen the image here and wondered if you have any more?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to redmanx For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 15:23
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is probably my favourite. It is actually from facesittingpov but I love to imagine looking up at this beautiful girl as she has her hands around my neck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fspov.jpg (130.2 KB, 312 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 16:08
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Beautiful woman with FULL body press, arms extended over guy in competitive match. A lot of you think of the face sit as the ultimate victory pose. For me it's the full body press. Here's a good one. Actually have others I like as much or more but have already posted them.
This is my favourite too.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post: