Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-17, 06:43
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: One Picture and Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goncrazy01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Blake whips muscle man Jim.
I'll never forget Blake deciding to have sex with my face. Turning point in my session life
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-17, 12:31
Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,359 Times in 180 Posts

I came across this one and she took my breath away...

The way she has effortless thrown him, her poise, beauty and that tiny subtle smile of satisfaction that her male opponent is not only down but about to be slapping the mats in submission to this asian beauty....

Just beautiful....

Old 09-Oct-17, 11:46
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

There's a pretty strong argument that every picture of Fighting Doll's Kim-Ly could be considered something very special. Now with the bar raised that high, it's safe to say that a truly stand out picture of Kim-Ly is therefore on a whole other level entirely.

And for me, this is one of those pictures.

Why so? Well, let's first acknowledge the obvious. Kim-Ly is a legitimate Goddess. She would look incredible doing pretty much anything at all... So when what she's doing is exerting her dominance over an outclassed opponent, there's simply no contest.

What strikes me about this picture is how it's so much more than a pin. Kim-Ly's opponent is out, she's done, this fight is over. But nobody seems to have told Kim-Ly that and she is still exerting pressure on that pin, arguably making it more of a pubis choke (a hold enjoyed by many here on the board).

There's always something about a victor continuing to dominate an already beaten rival. Kim Ly's body language is seeming to say "You had the nerve to think you could defeat me?" and there's a sense of almost frustration that the fight is over before she could inflict more punishment.

All that remains to mention is that look of aggression on Kim-Ly's face as the icing on a simply phenomenal photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kimqueen.jpg (330.5 KB, 3442 views)
Old 10-Oct-17, 13:39
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

This one, because I like the way that with her legs spread firmly apart and her fists clenched, it creates tension in the photo. Although we can't see her face, she seems to radiate female strength and superiority. Also, she hasn't finished with him yet and I can't help but feel that she is about to unleash a storm of feminine aggression as she takes the hapless male apart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anger_by_juliekirkpaddy-daigke1.jpg (28.1 KB, 431 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 03:56
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This thread is so unfair and I love it. What a way to force us to really get to the root of what we like and want. Hell I want to ask if we can post multiple times! I actually find myself looking at stills quite often and analyzing what I like about them. I can pick and choose what Postions, body types, techniques I love and use my imagination to tell the before, during, and after.

Before I talk about my selection, I have to say that there are about 1000 other pictures I can select that are physically more appealing and sexy. I was debating between thongs and swimsuits, nudity, facesitting, ball busting, big butts wrapped around a mans chin in a reverse...anything that would say "this is blatantly sexy." And trust me I love those and have a lot. But i decided to go with that really does catch me on a different level.

Background: I love bodyscissors. I think that they are the best form of physical domination. Its easy to squeeze a head or neck. Its mush and so vulnerable. Catch you in the right spot and you can be out in 10 seconds with less than 50% strength. Now in a bs, I think that it is so much more difficult to make a person panic and truly establish dominance. You have to have the perfect ingredients...size, strength, knowledge of leverages, how to control the rest of the body to make it more effective, and an ideal victim. I dont see many videos showcasing a bodyscissors primarily. Yes some chicks can really lay it on and visit it frequently but due to size/strength factors and limitations, some scenes are acted out (pretty well in some occasions), are ineffective and are there just for the aesthetics.

As for the picture i chose: its a bodyscissor from realitygirls applied by Dixie. Shes 6ft 170lbs and her victim is Nikki, about 5'3" and weighs alot less. The video is a bodyscissor showcase, where Nikki is strictly bodyscissored for 15 mins. The is no purpose other than they wanted to really see how strong Dixie is. Just looking at the picture, its the ideal condidtion for a massive mismatch. Dixie is so much bigger than Nikki that it looks like a suicide mission. Look at how relaxed is the aggressor compared to the victim. This girl is in so much pain but Dixie is lounging without much effort. Nikkis arms and legs are free. if she really was in danger she could fight back and free herself, right? Id say 99% chance no. Shes in too much pain to even uncurl herself from trying to brace her core before it get crushed. If she lays a hand on Dixies legs against her instructions to endure, shes in danger of having a rib broken. What gives out first, her ribs or her air?How much has Nikki endured at this point? How much longer does she have to go? Ho much longer can she actually last?

Even though both women are fully clothed, even overly clothed from what we typically see in f/f, I think the pic serves its purpose in showing us a lioness playing with a mouse.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-10-11-22-01-32-1-1-1.png (1.94 MB, 557 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 07:04
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell I want to ask if we can post multiple times!
Oh, most definitely. Technically, I guess I should have called the thread "One picture at a time and why". But that's less catchy!
Old 12-Oct-17, 07:38
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a way to force us to really get to the root of what we like and want. Hell I want to ask if we can post multiple times! I actually find myself looking at stills quite often and analyzing what I like about them. I can pick and choose what Postions, body types, techniques I love and use my imagination to tell the before, during, and after.
I recently spent a huge amount of time postulating on what specifically it was about this stuff that had the effect on me that it did. I was able to craft something of a "model" that has proven to be fairly accurate in predicting which pictures will work and which ones will not. Here are some of my notes:

FORMULA:

Femininity(F) = The extent to which the woman's visual and spoken attibutes adhere to specific standards of attractivness and personality

Domination(D) = The extent to which the form of control exerted over the man emphasizes her feminine qualities over his masculine qualities

Believability(B) = The extent to which a depiction of femininity and domination can be reasonably believed to occur in a real life setting

The greatest extent to which F can be maximized + the greatest extent to which D can be maximized + while maintaining the highest level of B = The most profound effect
======================================
NOTES:

There is likely a forth component of "Masculinity(M)" which would be the necessity for the man to posses masculine qualities which can be contrasted with the woman's feminine qualities. A feminine man will provide less of a contrast and therefore be less effective. However this is much less important than femininity and most men posses enough masculinity from their appearance for this to rarely become an issue.

"Femininity" refers to who she is, "domination" is what she is doing, "believability" is the glue that holds the two together

"Domination" is the extent to which the feminine dominates the masculine. The woman needs to be depicted in as feminine of a manner as possible while the man must be as masculine as possible without compromising believability.

"Femininity" is somewhat subjective but basically refers to how attractive the woman is, as well as her clothing, and personality conforming to a very womanly or girly stereotype so as to be able to be easily contrasted with the mans masculinity

"Believability" is the easiest component to supplement with imagination. It is easier to contrive a backstory to makup for an apparent lack of realism than it is to use imagination to make an unfeminine/unattractive woman look attractive

A woman's legs are the most effective way to achieve the proper ratio or femininity, domination, and believability. This is because legs are a feature of female attractiveness and also have a high potential for strength which allows them to be used to dominate with a high level of believability

By this formula, I would argue that the headscissor is the highest conceivable form of domination from a woman to a man. I can't think of anything else that could simultaneously score higher in "femininity", "domination", and "believability". Femininity is high because of the way the woman looks, but also because her private areas are thrust into the man's face and held there for a long period of time. I'm not sure how much more the feminine could be emphasized than that. Domination is high because of the extent to which the man is being controlled. A headscissor allows the woman to effectively control whether the man lives or dies. I don't know of a form of domination greater than life or death. Finally, believability is high because of the strength of the thighs contrasted with the vulnerability of the neck.

Below is a picture that I feel possess high levels of femininity, domination, and believability.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jasmine_boot_camp_is_back_26.jpg (207.7 KB, 726 views)
Old 12-Oct-17, 07:42
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I love your engineer's approach.
Btw, are you an engineer? ;-)
Old 12-Oct-17, 07:54
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I love your engineer's approach.
Btw, are you an engineer? ;-)
Well my job title does have "engineer" in it, so yes I guess I am
Old 12-Oct-17, 11:46
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a pretty strong argument that every picture of Fighting Doll's Kim-Ly could be considered something very special. Now with the bar raised that high, it's safe to say that a truly stand out picture of Kim-Ly is therefore on a whole other level entirely.

And for me, this is one of those pictures.

Why so? Well, let's first acknowledge the obvious. Kim-Ly is a legitimate Goddess. She would look incredible doing pretty much anything at all... So when what she's doing is exerting her dominance over an outclassed opponent, there's simply no contest.

What strikes me about this picture is how it's so much more than a pin. Kim-Ly's opponent is out, she's done, this fight is over. But nobody seems to have told Kim-Ly that and she is still exerting pressure on that pin, arguably making it more of a pubis choke (a hold enjoyed by many here on the board).

There's always something about a victor continuing to dominate an already beaten rival. Kim Ly's body language is seeming to say "You had the nerve to think you could defeat me?" and there's a sense of almost frustration that the fight is over before she could inflict more punishment.

All that remains to mention is that look of aggression on Kim-Ly's face as the icing on a simply phenomenal photo.
Is this from a fighting dolls movie?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post: