Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Feb-16, 14:26
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Showdown with little sister

I was really looking forward to my senior year in high school. That was going to be my year. I had a car, I was popular, and years of upper-classmen rule were over. There was only one thing looming on the horizon that threatened my visions of a rosy future. My sister.
Julia was an incoming freshman, normally too low on the totem pole to be of any consequence. But she was not your typical freshman. Not only was she a Brainiac , she was one of those girls that had started developing early; in the sixth grade she had noticeable breasts. In the seventh grade she was a B or C cup - the size of most adult women. But she didn't stop there. By the time she finished eighth grade she was at least a D-cup and stopping traffic wherever she went. As a freshman she was going to have among the biggest boobs in the whole school. On top of that she was pretty, with shoulder-length dark hair, athletic (having swam and played basketball for years) and everybody loved her, which was the heart of the problem. My parents had built us a great basement getaway with a big-screen TV, video games and a pool table. It was a great place to hang out with my friends, but in the last year every single one of my friends that came over stopped whatever we were doing as soon as they saw Julia. They fawned all over her and she enjoyed the attention. The whole time we were supposed to be hanging out was spent in laughter and flirting and I was left hanging. High school made it worse. Even as a freshman she was invited to more parties than I was, made more friends, and by mid-year instead of Jason, I became known as Julia's brother. It really got to me and I took it out on her at home by being mean and hard to get along with. It all came to a head one Saturday in January when our parents were away for the weekend.
I was in my room with my headphones on when Julia came in and motioned for me to talk. I took off the headphones. "Yeah?"
"Mom said she left $20 with you to give to me. Do you have it? I'm going to the mall."
I stood up and reached in my pocket, pulling out a crumpled twenty. "You mean this?" I said, holding it up.
"Yes." She reached out her hand to take it but I stuffed it back into my pocket, She stared at me in confusion.
"I decided I need it more than you do. Sorry."
Her eyes squinted and she walked over. The top of her head came to my chin so she had to look up to see me. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed the top of my jeans pocket. Her other hand dove inside looking for the bill. "Hey!" I said, and reached down to grab her wrist. But despite my efforts, she fished around and found the money, holding it up and smiling, then stepped back and shoved it into the pocket of her shorts. I was bewildered at how fast she had been, and furious. I grabbed her arm and tried to get into her pocket, but she took my wrist and somehow kept me from getting the money. We struggled like that for a few minutes before I realized I wasn't going to be able to do to her what she had just done to me and stepped back, glaring at her. She looked back defiantly. I decided she needed to be taught a lesson.
I lunged at her. My plan was to grab her by the shoulders and shake her violently, but no sooner had I seized her than she knocked off my hand and snaked an arm around my neck. She was trying to get me in a headlock! All the frustrations of the past year came to a head; me resenting her, and she reacting to my shitty treatment of her. In one brief second we went from talking to a full-blown fight. She hung from my neck trying to pull me down and I grabbed one of her legs and we toppled to the floor. I tried to pin her down but she was kicking and squirming so much we ended up rolling around on the ground like two battling cats. Back and forth we went as I got madder and madder that I wasn't able to get on top of her. My big size advantage seemed to be offset by her quickness and agility. A crazy thought popped into my head - it was as if we were evenly matched! I scrambled to my feet and tried to grab her legs but she was kicking too much and I was knocked backwards. She jumped up and flew at me and we fell back onto the bed, bounced off, landed back on the floor, and rolled around some more, both of us silent except for gasps and grunts as we both struggled for an advantage. All over the bedroom we staggered, kicked, and pushed. A lamp was knocked over, a picture came off the wall and we went at it like it was World War Three. We destroyed that room. I just couldn't believe how difficult it was to pin her down! And she was so determined! I had never seen her so intent. At one point she was on top of me with both hands around my neck trying to strangle me and I had to knee her in the stomach to get her off. Then she tried to climb on my back and get me in a chokehold but I slammed her into the wall and broke free. She then kicked my leg out from under me and jumped on me when I fell, trying to get my neck in a scissors hold. I managed to pry her leg off me and rolled off to the side when she jumped on my stomach with her knees, knocking the wind out of me. She grabbed my arm, planted her feet on my ribs and it felt like she was trying to pull my arm out of the socket. She almost dislocated my shoulder before I escaped. I rolled away from her and stood up. She jumped to her feet and was preparing another charge at me but I put up my hands and, gasping for air, said "Julia, wait a minute. Just calm down for a second. This is ridiculous."
She hesitated, suspecting a trick. "You started it" she said.
"It doesn't matter who started it." I leaned forward with my hands on my knees gasping for breath. We had been fighting for a good ten to fifteen minutes and I was exhausted. I had fights before and they had seldom lasted more than a couple of minutes. This battle was the longest of my life. She, on the other hand, hardly looked winded. I had at one point tried to pull her top over her head and trap her arms but had succeeded only in ripping off all the buttons but one, so I could see that she had a film of perspiration on her but that was it. I caught my reflection in the full-length mirror on the closet door and I looked like I had been in a fight. My hair was disheveled, my cheek was red where she had caught me with an elbow and my T-shirt was ripped at the neck. It occurred to me that after that first charge from me, all of the action after that had been me fending off her aggressiveness. She would attack me and I would spend the next few minutes trying to escape. I had been playing defense!

"Let's just call a truce," I said.
She put her hands on her hips and studied me. "A truce," she repeated.
"Yeah."
She acted like she was thinking about it. "Let's see. A truce, as I understand it, is a pact between two equals, right?"
"Yeah," I said, not sure where she was going with this.
"So you and I are equals."
"Okay."
"Equal at wrestling."
I hesitated, not wanting to admit that a fourteen-year-old girl was my equal in wrestling skills, but at this point it was obvious to both of us. "Yes,” I said.
She laughed. "So you admit it!"
"I said yes," I snapped.
"How about strength? Are we equal in strength?" She smiled knowingly at me.
Now she was asking for it. I not only was a good six inches taller, but I probably outweighed her by fifty pounds. Not to mention she was a freshman and I was a senior! I really wanted to put her in her place, but the thought of restarting the fight gave me pause. If I said no she was liable to attack me again. She saw my hesitation and laughed.
"Make a muscle Jason. Let's see what you got."
"Don't be ridiculous."
"C'mon! What are you afraid of?"
Irritated, I held up my arm and flexed. I knew my arm measured a little over twelve inches around and I had a decent bicep. She laughed again. Her arms looked solid, but when she held up her arm and flexed I could see she had a much more defined bicep. It looked like she had a baseball under her skin!
Okay," I muttered, staring down at the ground. "Equal in strength." What a thing to admit!
She looked down at the tattered front of her sleeveless top, holding together by the bottom button, took both sides and ripped it apart. She dropped the top on the floor and stood there in her shorts and a white sports bra. I saw, for the first time, what a physical specimen she was. Not only were her arms well-developed, but she had a ridge of muscle running down the front of her flat stomach and her thigh muscles were very pronounced. Much bigger than mine. She was 125lbs of firmness. "It must be hard to admit that your little sister is as strong as you," she giggled.
I was having a hard time looking at her standing there in her bra. Had I not known better, I would have assumed that her huge breasts, because of their firmness, were fake. She didn't need a bra for support - she needed it to strap them down. The fact that she was my sister made me very uncomfortable.
Looking down at her chest to see what I was staring at made her laugh. "What's the matter Jason, haven't you seen tits before?"
As a matter of fact, I hadn't. My virginity was a sore subject with me. I had touched a few breasts, but had never seen them so blatantly displayed. I swallowed and held my tongue.
“It’s nice that you admit we're equally strong," she said, " but you're wrong. In case you hadn't noticed, I was winning that fight. I think I'm stronger than you." Hands on her hips, she stepped in front of me and looked me in the eye.
What a cocky little bitch! My outrage was tempered by the fact that deep down, I was afraid she was right. I didn't say anything, too humiliated to speak. A fourteen-year-old girl was daring me to contradict her and I was too afraid of her to do it.
She then stepped even closer, so that her breasts pushed against the front of my chest. Speaking slowly and deliberately she looked up and said “I think I'm a better wrestler too. In fact, I think I was beating you up. Don't you think that too?"
What a spot I was in! I either had to admit that she was physically superior or fight her. I did not want to fight her again. It was hard to admit, but she was right. Her confidence only made things worse. The only thing to do, I decided, was to run away. I knew how cowardly that was, but if I stayed I was going to lose to her.
With a sudden burst, I shoved her to the side and bolted for the door but she was quicker and caught me from behind, redirecting my momentum to slam me into the wall beside the door, where she pushed me face-first into the wall. She took my right wrist with both hands and twisted it behind my back, shoving me even harder. I flailed behind me with my other hand but she held control of my trapped arm with one hand and seized my other arm. Pulling me away from the wall, she tripped me and threw me to the floor like a rag doll. Face down on the carpet I had no strength to continue the fight. I lay helpless as she flipped me over on my back and dropped to her knees and planted her bottom onto my chest. Rising up briefly, she grabbed my wrists and pulled them under her legs, trapping them between calf and thigh. She looked down at me, a grown man held down and thoroughly beaten by a teenage girl. It was the lowest I had ever felt in my life.
She began slapping my face from side to side. "What's the matter Jason? Little girl got the big man down? Why don't you push me off and show me who's boss?"
I didn't say anything.
She gave me a harder slap. "I asked you a question! Why don't you push me off?"
I mumbled something.
"What? I didn't hear you. What did you say?"
"I said I can't," I blurted out.
"You can't," she repeated. "And why can't you? I'd like to hear it from your own lips."
"Because you're stronger than me!" I blurted.
She stopped slapping me, looked down and smiled. “I’m a lot stronger Jason. And tougher. I think I can kick your ass pretty much any time I want to. That's something you should keep in mind in the future, don't you think? Let's hear you say it."
"You can beat me up whenever you want," I mumbled.
She laughed again, delighted with my subservience. "Stay here," she commanded, and jumped to her feet and ran out of the room.
I don't think I could have moved if I wanted to. Not only was I physically beaten, but mentally I was in despair that I had been so thoroughly dominated by a little girl. I was also disturbed to discover that looking up at her sitting on me, staring at her enormous tits, was giving me an erection. My own little sister! I lay there miserable. In a few seconds she skipped back into the room. She was holding her phone.
"Just hold still," she "I want to document this." She stood over me and placed her foot on my throat. Looking down through the lens of her camera she said "Say cheese," and snapped a picture of me on my back with her foot holding me down. Next, she turned sideways facing the mirror. I turned my head and saw the reflection. I looked like a mess. She looked fresh and beautiful. She stood next to me, put one foot on my chest, flexed her muscle like Wonder Woman and snapped a photo.
"Please," I said, "don't show those pictures to anybody."
"I'll do what I want," she said casually, "but I agree it would pretty much ruin your reputation if it got out that your little sister beat you up so badly. How about this - I'll just keep them handy in case you ever piss me off. If that ever happens I'll post them on the internet. How does that sound?"
"That sounds like blackmail."
"Well, if you don't like it why don't you get up and take the phone away from me?"
I rose up on my elbows. She made a sudden move and I flinched, causing her to laugh. "You're not going to do anything," she said. “Or I'll slap you silly." With that, she turned around and strolled away. All I could do was watch her perfect ass disappear from view.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-16, 23:38
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister

Your stories are the best.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-16, 00:43
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister

That was a great story thank you so much for sharing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-16, 14:08
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Showdown with little sister Pt 2

My life had been miserable ever since the day, two weeks earlier, I had lost a fight with my fourteen-year-old sister. Her self-confidence, already high, boosted to the level of cockiness after beating me, her much bigger and older brother. She kept her promise not to tell anybody but never missed an opportunity to show off her dominance around the house. Every time I would pass her she would give me a shot with her shoulder, or pat me on the bottom like a little boy. I tried to avoid her as much as possible.
One night, coming home light, I saw the house was dark and hoped everyone was asleep. Quietly, I treaded down the hallway to my room but saw a light on in the bathroom Julia and I shared. I tried not to make any noise but heard her call out.
"Jason? Is that you? Come in here a minute. I want to talk to you."
I thought about pretending not to hear her but thought better of it. She would only track me down and I didn’t want to start another fight. "Yeah?" I said as I pushed open the bathroom door.
She had just gotten out of the bath and had a towel wrapped around her hair like a turban. She had one leg up on the side of the bathtub and was toweling her calf dry. She was stark naked.
"Jesus Christ!" I said and whirled around to face the other way.
"What?" she said innocently.
"Where are your clothes for God's sake! You're my sister! I shouldn't be seeing you like that!"
"Oh calm down," she said matter-of-factly. "There's nothing wrong with the human body. Nudity is totally natural in many countries around the world. Just because you have a hang-up about it doesn’t mean I should. Now turn around."
I stared up at the sky. "Not until you put some clothes on."
"I said turn around," she said firmly. "Don't make me come over there."
Slowly I turned around and faced her. She was a godess. Our Cuban ancestry showed in her alabaster white skin contrasting with her black hair and she looked like a statue. As I tried not to stare I couldn't help but notice that her pubic hair wasn't like the coarse, wiry bushes I had seen in movies and magazines. It was soft -looking and sparse, almost delicate-looking. I stared up at the ceiling clenching my fists while she stood there calmly toweling off.
"Now Jason, you're a virgin, right?'
"You know I am."
"So you're never seen a naked girl in person, have you?"
"No."
"But you've seen them in movies, right?"
"Of course. What are you getting at?" I was quivering like a bow string but she was standing there as cool as could be, one hand on her hip.
"I'm curious. I want you to look at my body and tell me how it compares to other women. I'm curious to know if my body is as good as those actresses you see in the movies."
"Don't be absurd Julia."
"I'm serious. Now quit staring up at the ceiling and look at me. Now!"
I looked at her. Of course she knew how she looked. I didn't know what kind of game she was playing. She had magnificent breasts, a firm, toned body and flawless skin. Every one of my friends lusted after her. "You look good," I said.
She walked over and stood much too close to me. "Just good?" she pouted, "I was hoping for better than that."
I was very uncomfortable and could feel sweat popping out on my forehead. She was my sister! "Okay, you look spectacular. Satisfied?"
"Why thank you Jason. That's very sweet of you to say. Now come with me for a minute." She brushed by me and headed down the hallway towards her room while I followed. As I did I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her ass. Her buttocks looked like they had been sculpted from marble, round and solid. I could see the muscles bunching beneath the skin. I also noticed, to my surprise, that her hips weren't really small; in fact they were wider than mine. As my eyes traveled up her body I noted for the first time what a physique she had. I already knew her calves and thighs were bigger than mine, but also her hips. And her back was muscular, tapering up to shoulders that were every bit as wide as mine, and I was eight inches taller! I suddenly realized that while I had longer legs and a longer neck, she was my size or bigger, but with perhaps more muscle.
As we entered her room she pointed to one side of the bed. “Stand there," she ordered. I took my place obediently while she went around to the other side of the twin bed.
"Are you going to put some clothes on?" I asked.
She looked at me wide-eyed. "Why? Does my body bother you?"
I didn't say anything. After a few seconds she said "Okay, here's what I was thinking. Remember when we wrestled? And I beat you really bad and you admitted that I was stronger than you?"
Oh my God! She was going to make me re-live the most humiliating day of my life! "Yes," I said through gritted teeth.
"Well, I started thinking that maybe it wasn't so much that I was stronger, but that I had more endurance and just wore you down. Because, after all, it doesn't make much sense that I could really be that much stronger than a grown man, does it?"
"What are you getting at Julia? Are you angling for another fight? Because I’m not going to do it."
"Oh no," she laughed merrily, “I wouldn't put you through that again. That was embarrassing enough for you. I probably scarred your psyche for life. No, what I'm getting at is I want to give you a chance to redeem yourself. We're going to arm wrestle!" She dropped to her knees and propped her right arm up on the bed in the classic arm wrestling position. "Come on," she said.
Slowly I dropped to my knees. I couldn't see any good coming out of this. Even if I beat her at arm wrestling, which I should, that would only mean she would want another wrestling match, which was the last thing I wanted. I had a sudden flashback of her sitting on my chest and slapping my face back and forth. Reluctantly I put my arm up. She then made things much worse by scooting forward and propping her breasts up on the edge of the bed. I felt my breath catch as I saw them, each one bigger than a cantaloupe and topped by slightly puffy pink nipples. They were very distracting. I looked up at the ceiling again.
"Put your hand out," she said. As I did she reached out her hand and placed it up against mine, palm to palm. "Look," she laughed, "they're the same size!"
I couldn't believe it but it was true. What other humiliation must I face? As we gripped our hands she said "Okay, I'll let you start. On 1,2,3, Go. Ready?"
"Okay," I said. "One, two, three," and just before I said Go I pushed her hand down, trying for the element of surprise. I had almost slammed it down when it stopped. I tried putting my shoulder into it, which I knew was cheating, but it didn't make any difference. As my dismay mounted, I watched her force my hand back up into the neutral position and then steadily down, until she slammed it with a flourish. “I win!" She exclaimed, thrusting her arms up in the air, her breasts jiggling. “I guess there's no doubt who’s stronger now!"
I wanted out of there. How much shame could one man stand? I jumped up and headed for the door but she scrambled to her feet and cut me off. Spreading her arms to keep me from leaving she pushed up against me, her bare breasts flattening against me. I jumped back like I had been electrocuted. I had touched my little sister’s breasts!!!
"That's not all I wanted to ask you," she said, "Just wait a minute. I know you want to leave because you lost, but this is on an unrelated subject. I want to ask you something."
What is it?" I said shortly.
"Well," she said, hands on her hips, “You said earlier that my being naked bothered you. What I want to know is why. Is it because you're a virgin, or is there something about my body you don't like?"
What a question! She looked up at me, all wide-eyed innocence, waiting for my answer.
"You're not leaving until you answer," she said.
I was now sweating profusely. There was no safe answer to that question.
She said, “I know it can't be my breasts," and she actually cupped them and looked down at them! “All the boys like them. I let them look but not touch."
I tried brushing by her. I had to get out of there. "Stop!" she commanded. I sighed and stopped where I was, my arms hanging down by my sides. She came up to me and suddenly wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug, pinning my arms to my side. "Let go!" I said, but she leaned back and actually lifted me off the ground a couple of inches! "Let me down," I pleaded.
"Not until you give me a straight answer" she said.
"Okay," I said," just put me down."
She released me and I stood there, not knowing what to say. She could see the conflict in my face and said "Okay. I'll tell you what. I'll say what I think the reason is and you tell me if I'm right. Deal?"
"Okay," I muttered.
She placed her hands on hips and said "I think you're uncomfortable because you think I'm sexy, don't you?"
I looked down and nodded my head.
"I knew it!" she exclaimed. "Even though I beat you up and humiliated you, you can't help but be turned on by me. That must mean I'm really really sexy, right?"
"What do you want from me Julia? I'll admit it. Even though you're my sister I think you're very sexy. Happy?"
She smiled mischievously. "That's not the only reason I make you uncomfortable though, is it? Be honest."
I shook my head. "No, that’s it."
She laughed. "I don't think so. I know that if the situation was reversed, and a woman was in a room with a naked man, she would be worried about getting taken advantage of."
"What?"
She moved up close to me again. "You're afraid I might overpower you and force you to do something against your will."
"That's crazy!" I'd really had it now. I was getting out of that room no matter what. As I tried to leave she grabbed me from behind. I tried to pry her hands loose, but before I knew it she had slid her arms up and had me in a full nelson. I was trapped.
"I saw this on YouTube," she said. “It’s called a full nelson." Pushing me over to the bed she shoved me so that I was face down. I was completely at her mercy. Her mouth was right by my ear and she whispered into it. "I could do anything to you if I wanted to. There's no way you could stop me. I'm too strong."
"Let me up," I said, in near panic. “I’ll yell."
"You're not going to yell," She said, "who would believe a fourteen-year-old girl holding down a man? You'd be a laughingstock." Then, abruptly, she released her hold on me. "I was just messing with you. No need to freak out on me. Anyway, you're my brother. Ick."
"Then what was the point of that?" I said angrily.
“Because I could,” she said airily. But she wasn’t done with me. She quickly hooked a leg behind my knee and pushed. I fell back on the floor, landing on my back. She then brazenly stood over me, one leg on either side of my head. I looked up at her little thatch of pubic hair, then above that, the underside of her breasts. I couldn’t see her face until she leaned over a little and looked down at me. “How’s the view from down there?” she asked.
I gaped up at her. “Fine,” I stammered.
She stepped over me. “Damn right,” she said. Taking a seat on the chair in front of her vanity she picked up a brush and began brushing her hair. Looking over at me on the floor she said “You may leave now. I’m done with you.
I crawled to my feet and left as quickly as I could.
Old 25-Feb-16, 21:57
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 2

There is so much yes here that I don't know where to begin.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-16, 07:44
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I agree with Vannah. Your stories here are fantastic, mate. Both characters are well fleshed out and realistic. I can understand the confusion and humiliation that Jason is feeling. And Julia... For a young girl she has superb confidence, which to me makes a beautiful girl truly mind blowing. I like that she is not content with merely physically overpowering her brother, but she takes every opportunity to show her greater skill and seems to love mentally dominating him as well. Thank you very much for sharing these stories with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-16, 18:11
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Showdown with little sister Pt 3

I had three months to go until I graduated from high school and all I wanted to do was to make it to the finish line with my pride and reputation intact. The problem was my sister Julie, the freshman. Ever since she discovered how easily she could overpower me she was making my life a living hell. It was like I was a lab experiment and she was attempting to discover just how far she could push me before I exploded. At school she was incredibly popular and floated through the hallways surrounded by her entourage, like an Amazon princess and her court, loved by all and lusted after by every guy in school. At home it was a different matter. So far she had lived up to her promise not to disclose how dominating she was and my secret shame was safe. Whenever our parents were around she was as sweet as could be; their little straight-A angel. As soon as they left the house she turned into a tyrant and concentrated on new ways to make me suffer.
Her latest ploy was making me lose my mind. When our parents weren't home she began walking around the house stark naked. She claimed that nudity was a completely natural lifestyle and only smallminded people made more of it than it was, which might have been a logical claim had she not been blessed with an incredible body. Her curves put most women to shame and she was as firm and tight as a gymnast, except with enormous boobs. She knew I was a virgin and seemed to go out of her way to give me poses that were borderline pornographic. For instance, she was always raising her arms and stretching, expanding her chest to immense size. She also developed a swing in her hips I had never seen before and swayed around with her perfect ass twitching enough to drive me insane. I tried to leave the room whenever she started up with that stuff, but somehow she always found me and would engage me in the most ridiculous conversations, just to enjoy my torment. Last week was a perfect example. I was playing a video game in the basement, thinking I was all alone in the house when she came into view and plopped her naked body next to me on the sofa. I tried as best I could to keep my eyes straight ahead. She was my sister, my kid sister, I kept reminding myself.
"What'cha doing Jason?" she asked idly.
"What's it look like? I'm playing a video game." I glanced sideways at her. "Can't you please put on some clothes?"
"I feel better this way. Do I bother you?"
"You know it bothers me."
She laughed. "Oh, Jason, Jason. You really need to do something about curing your virginity. Then maybe you wouldn't be so horny all the time." She stretched out on the sofa on her side, her breasts swelling out in front of her. I swiveled my head back to the game.
"Seriously," she said, "You need a steady girlfriend. I'm sure a little dose of regular sex would keep you from staring at me all the time."
"I don't stare." I snapped.
She laughed again and poked me with her foot. "Don't get so upset. I'm just kidding around." She yawned and gave a long stretch, like a cat in the sun. "Hey Jason," she said casually, "remember when we wrestled that first time and I ended up sitting on top of you slapping your face?"
She never ceased reminding me of my humiliation. I knew she was goading me but I lost my temper anyway and slammed the controller down. "Godammit Julia! Why are you being this way?"
She batted her eyelashes at me. "Whatever do you mean? I'm just thinking out loud. Don't you ever do that?"
"No."
"Well you don't have to be so grouchy about it." She sat up, slid over next to me and prodded me with an elbow. "Hey, we haven't wrestled for a while. What do you say we go at it? Who knows, maybe you'll win this time!"
I edged away from her. She mussed my hair. "Aw c'mon Jason. It'll be fun. I need a good workout."
"No," I said.
She pouted. "Aren't you feeling well?"
"You know the reason," I said bitterly.
'I know," she laughed,"I just like to hear you say it. Say it for me one time."
"Julia...."
"C'mon. Tell me why or else..... well, you know what I can do."
I sighed. What a total bitch. And she used to be so sweet! I tried to ignore her lush body as I turned to her. "Then will you leave me alone?"
She held up her hand and made a cross on her breast. "I swear," she said.
"All right," I said tiredly, "I don't want to wrestle because you're too strong for me. I'll never win."
"Wait, you mean little old me, your fourteen-year-old sister is too strong for you?"
"Yes."
"And you're afraid of me?"
"Yes."
She laughed. "I never get tired of hearing that. Okay, I have a proposition for you. One you’ll like.”
“What is it?” I said suspiciously.
“If you wrestle me, I’ll let you start off by getting me in any hold you like.”
I thought about that. “Any hold?”
She nodded. “Any hold at all.”
I was really anxious to regain some semblance of self-respect back. It was so demoralizing being bullied by a girl it was affecting my whole life. If I was able to beat her, even though she was giving me a handicap, it might make her think twice about tormenting me. I decided I had to go for it. “You’re on,” I said.
“Goody,” she said as she clapped her hands together and rose up from the couch. She walked over to the middle of the room and raised her hands out to her side. “Bring it on Jason.”
“Wait a minute. Aren’t you going to put some clothes on?”
“What for?”
“I’m not wrestling you naked! That’s perverted!”
She laughed. “It might be if you were naked too, but you’re fully clothed. Get over it. It’s just being natural.”
Against my better judgement I walked over and stood in front of her, trying to keep my eyes on her face. After thinking a minute I said “Okay. Lie down on your back.”
She promptly dropped to the floor and laid there with her arms outstretched. “Like this?”
Cautiously I dropped to one knee and straddled her. Taking her by the wrists I pinned her arms in the classic Schoolboy pin. She looked up at me innocently. I couldn’t believe how her breasts stayed firm even lying down.
“Looks like you’ve got me pretty good.” She said. “Are you ready?”
“Just a minute.” I made sure I was seated firmly on her ribcage and that her hands were securely pinned. Looking around for one last check I licked my lips nervously and nodded. “I’m ready.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. I’m ready.”
Thirty seconds later I was flat on my back, the position exactly reversed.
“Wow,” she said, looking down at me. ”That sure didn’t go the way you planned, did it?”
I shook my head miserably. The minute I said ready she had shot her hands straight up over head, pulling me forward. Once my weight was off her ribcage she used her powerful legs to buck me off, rolled over on top of me and pinned me. It was way too easy for her. I groaned. “Okay. You win again.”
“Yep.” She bounced on my chest a little. Her breasts were right over my face. “I’ve got you figured out now. Not like the first time we wrestled. You were a tiger that day! I don’t know what got into you. I thought I had you three or four times and you managed to escape each time. Why’d you go so crazy?”
“I had motivation. I couldn’t handle being beaten by a fourteen-year-old.”
She laughed. “You’re not the first guy that’s felt that way.”
I looked up in surprise. “You’ve wrestled other guys? I didn’t know that.”
“There’s a lot about me you don’t know. You didn’t even know I’ve been going to a gym every day after school for the last two years.”
“Seriously? What do you do there?”
She shrugged. “The usual. Weights, cardio…. I’ve taken Tae Kwan Do, I’ve taken judo, I’ve taken kickboxing…”
“I had no idea!”
“You were in your own little high school world while I was just a little middle schooler I guess. Here’s something else you don’t know; I’ve been going out with high school boys since I was in seventh grade.”
“What! Do mom and dad know?”
“Well, not like regular dates. To the park, hanging out at someone’s house, that sort of thing. But at some point, every single guy wanted to touch my breasts. I had to learn to defend myself pretty quick.”
“I didn’t even know…”
“Many have tried, but none have succeeded. The only one that’s seen my breasts is you.”
“Really. Why did you decide to give me that honor?”
She leaned over me, looking deep into my eyes. “You haven’t figured that out yet?”
“I don’t know why you prance around naked. I thought you were some kind of hippie or something. Really? I’m the only one that’s seen you naked?”
“Yes, doofus. You think I’m some kind of slut? I let you see me because you’re safe.”
“What do you mean?”
“Would you ever want to have sex with me?” She asked bluntly.
“What the fuck?!! You’re my sister! What kind of question is that?”
“Exactly. I don’t want that and you don’t want that. It would be too weird.”
“Well then, why do you go around naked? You know it affects me.”
“You don’t think I know that? That’s the fun part! I see you look at me, I know I’m driving you crazy. I love being sexy, as long as there’s no real sex involved.”
I groaned. “But why torture me?”
She released my hands and sat upright, putting her hands on her hips. ”Right now, sitting on top of you, I’m in complete control. I own you. I could do anything I wanted to you right now and you couldn’t stop me. Am I right?”
“As you’ve so demonstrated,” I said resignedly.
“Right! And I’ve never had sex, so I don’t know for sure, but the feeling that comes over me, a warmth, a giddy sort of feeling, feels really good.” Almost shyly, she cupped her hand over the silken triangle of her pubic hair. “Right here. I bet it feels a lot like sex. You know what I mean?”
“Why don’t you let me control you and I’ll let you know.”
She slapped my chest and laughed. “That wouldn’t work! You have to take control, it can’t be given.” She bounced on my chest again. “That’s why I love to torture you.”
I didn’t say anything for a minute. “And you’ve done this with other guys?”
“Not naked! I told you, I only do it in front of you because I know you’re safe. But I have pinned guys before. Lots of guys, as a matter of fact.”
“How do they generally respond?”
“Oh, most of the time they’re pretty bad sports about it and storm off. But not always. In fact, there was this one guy,” She leaned over me to whisper in my ear. I was acutely aware of her smell, the feel of her velvety skin. She whispered, “Had very sensitive ears. If I kissed them he would practically have an orgasm.” And saying that, she stuck her tongue in my ear.
It felt like I’d been Tased. A shock ran through me from head to toe and I gasped. She sat up and looked down at me, grinning. “Ooh, looks like I found somebody else with that weakness as well.” She leaned over me again and that’s when I found out her neck was stronger than mine too. She forced my head to the side and began to lick and blow in my ear. I tried pulling her shoulders to get her off me but she was too strong. I couldn’t catch my breath it was so intense. My insides felt like jelly and I found myself begging her “Stop, please, stop, I can’t stand it…”
After a few minutes she sat up. “What’s the matter?” she said in fake innocence, “Didn’t you like it?”
After I caught my breath I said “That was too much like sex. We have to stop.”
“Sex is intercourse,” she said. “We’re never doing that. But that’s not to say we can’t fool around a little. After all, we’re both virgins. We have a lot to learn. Like how to kiss, for example.” After saying that she leaned over and slowly pressed her lips to mine, a long, deep kiss that almost put me in a trance. Unconsciously, I found my hands reaching up to caress her breasts. Suddenly, she pulled away from me and sat upright. She was breathing heavily, as was I.
“Wow,” she said. “I knew our first kiss would be awesome, but I didn’t expect that to happen. That was intense.”
I propped myself up on my elbows. “ Wait a minute” I said, staring at her as she stared back. “What do you mean our first kiss? That has to be our only kiss. I think we’re playing with dynamite here.”
“You’re right.” She stood up and looked down on me. “I think we have a lot to learn. I’d better go. But don’t rush to judgement. Let’s give it some time to sink in.” I watched her beautiful ass walk away and wondered, what in the fuck was going to happen next?
Old 26-Feb-16, 22:38
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 3

Really like you moving to long form stories, boyandy. Hope this one never ends
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-16, 22:51
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 3

I will say that while I think you should split your story up, I like the ideas. Just hope it doesn't have incest.
Old 28-Feb-16, 19:25
Points: 8,586, Level: 39 Points: 8,586, Level: 39 Points: 8,586, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Really really nice. This is one of my biggest fetishes; the female nude and the male completely clothed being dominated in some way. Also, I like that the characters, as noted above, are very realistic.

Thanks!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young