Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Oct-17, 23:52
Points: 4,763, Level: 29 Points: 4,763, Level: 29 Points: 4,763, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default My Girlfriend's Ex-Girlfriend

My girlfriend Hailey and I had been together for about a year and a half. We had been introduced through a mutual friend, and hit it off from day one. Hailey was pretty little, about 5’5” and probably weighed only a about 105 pounds. She had light brown hair, and a bit of a nerdy skater vibe which I liked. She had clear thick framed glasses, but wore flat brimmed hats and skinny jeans.

When we met, Hailey had recently gotten out of a bad relationship, and was eager to make it a part of her past as quickly as possible. I was shocked to learn that her last relationship had been with another woman. I’m certainly not one to judge, it’s just not a scenario I’m often faced with.

Her ex’s name is Leah, a lighter skinned ebony fox that had cheated on Hailey with other women on a couple of occasions. When Hailey confronted her about it, it would always turn into a heated argument as Leah would try to convince Hailey that it was partly her fault. When Hailey left her, Leah became relentless on social media, tagging Hailey in pictures of her with other women, and sending messages saying things like “you will always be mine,” which always made Hailey a little nervous.

Anyway, a couple of months ago, Hailey and I decided we would move in together and began searching for a new place to live that was more suitable for the two of us. We were both 27, she was working for a non-profit, and I was fairly new to the workforce. Needless to say, we didn’t have a lot to spend. We settled on an older townhome near the city. Hailey sent out a big Facebook invite to her friends for a house warming party set for a week after our move-in day. Obviously the invite included our new address… a lapse in judgement that we would both soon come to regret.

The day we moved in, we found that there was a maintenance request out for the A/C unit. It would be another few days before maintenance could get to it, which made for a hot day of moving. We finished unloading our truck by the early afternoon. Most things were still in boxes but most of the furniture was in place. We set about unboxing in the early afternoon when there was a knock on the door.

“Is anybody coming today?” I called out to Hailey as I kept unpacking kitchen supplies. She was in the back of the house in the bedroom unpacking clothes.
“Not that I know of!” She called back.

Leaving a stack of plates on the counter, I made my way across the Livingroom to the front door. I opened it to find Leah, hands on her hips and anger in her almond-colored eyes. Leah was fit looking, about 5’8” 130. Her hair was cut very short on the sides, and hung in loose, dyed blonde curls on the top of her head. She wore black leggings and a thin, low cut tank top that left little to the imagination. She had larger, soft looking C sized breasts, clearly being shown off via her ample cleavage. The topography of her nipples was clearly visible through the thin fabric each pierced by a bar.

“So you’re the one Hailey went straight for.” She said, cocking her head to the side, eyes narrowing.
“You must be Leah.” I said, smiling facetiously. I didn’t move from the doorway, deliberately blocking her path inside.
“Is she home? I thought I’d congratulate you two on the big move.”
“Ooo, just missed her,” I said without a thought.
As if on cue, I heard Hailey’s voice behind me. “Hey, do you want me to hang these shirts or…” Her voice trailed off, clearly having seen Leah standing at the door.
Leah looked past me “oh would you look at that, she’s back!”
Leah pushed by me, catching me totally off guard, and moved into the house toward Hailey who was holding a folded stack of my shirts.

“Did you miss me girl?” Leah asked as she approached Hailey. She grabbed her own ample breasts and gave them a squeeze. “Or do you only crave a good dicking now?” She gave Leah a shove in the shoulder, causing her to drop the shirts on the floor. I quickly made my way between them.
“It’s time for you to go,” I said to Leah sternly.
“This isn’t about you slop-dick!” Leah yelled “get out of my fucking way before I move you myself.”
“The fuck you will!” I retorted, turning to face her.
“I’ll tell you what fuckface, I’ll fight you for her right now.

I’d not been in a lot of fights, but figured I had a bit of a size advantage on her and was also a man. Plus, she clearly was not leaving on her own freewill.

“Fine, bitch… if it’ll get you out of my house.”
“Good!” She smiled, firing a sucker punch right into my gut. Her loose breasts shuttered as her fist made contact with my stomach. Unprepared to take a hit, I hunched over crossing my arms over my lower abdomen. Leah reached over me, grabbing the back of my damp, sweaty t-shirt and pulling it up over my head, leaving it there to cover my face and trap my arms. While I struggled to remove the garment, Leah drew back her left leg slowly, then fired it forward, foot landing square between my legs. I got the shirt off as I sank to my knees. My now free hands covering my balls.

Leah covered her mouth as she laughed out loud. “Done already? That was way too easy!”
Hailey charged at Leah who quickly dropped my girlfriend with a punch to the stomach. “Stay out of this bitch, this is between me and your man now.” Leah hissed.

Though Hailey hadn’t landed a hit, she did buy me some recovery time. I’d be damned if I lost this fight because of a cheap shot. I slowly got back on my feet and put my guard up. Leah chucked and did the same. We closed in on each other. Leah began throwing quick jabs aimed at my face. I managed to evade most of them, and even fired a few of my own punches that landed in Leah’s midsection, eliciting a few satisfying “umphs.” I finally got a good one in that bent Leah over, tits dangling in her thin white top.

Seizing the opportunity, I reached down around her chest with both arms lifting up and pushing her back across the living room until she made contact with the far wall. I brought her upright, and slammed her forcefully against the wall. Leah and I were both starting to feel the effects of the lack of A/C. As we wrestled each other against the wall our bodies were quickly covered in sweat. Leah’s brown skin began to glisten as if she had been oiled from head to toe.

I placed my forearm across Leah’s soft, sweaty chest and leaned in, pinning her against the wall. Tits mushroomed out around my arm. I could feel the hard metal of her nipple piercings through her top as I held her in place. With my free hand, I began firing punches into Leah’s flat tummy. Her body was firm, but she quickly began to feel the blows. Leah’s groans grew louder as fist after fist connected with her midsection. Her weight began to rest on her chest against my arm as she leaned into me. Her breathing became labored as I knocked the wind out of her.

Leah was getting desperate. Luckily for her I was so caught up in my assault on her abs that I didn’t notice her hands moving down toward my shorts. With one hand she undid the drawstring of my shorts with one swift motion. The other hand found the fly of my boxer briefs, and snaked its way in, gripping my cock and balls. Leah didn’t squeeze, but feeling her hand claiming my bare manhood was the only warning I needed. I removed my arm from Leah’s sweaty chest, unpinning her from the wall. She began working me backwards into the living room, hand still gripping my manhood in my underwear.

She looked at Hailey who was starting to get to her feet. “Watch closely baby,” she said to Hailey. This is why you don’t need a dick in your life. They only make you weak.”
She proceeded to pull my cock and balls out through the fly of my underwear, and maintained her grip on them. Hailey started to make her way over to us.

“Ah-ah-ah!” Leah said, suddenly squeezing my balls, eliciting a surprised, nervous gasp from me. “Best stay back or I break your new favorite toy…” Hailey complied, slowly backing off.

With my manhood now exposed, Leah gripped it around the base with both hands, working me down to my knees in the middle of the living room. Much to my own dismay, I was beginning to get aroused by my erotic torment at Leah’s hand. Both women watched as my cock grew hard in Leah’s grip. The look in Hailey’s eyes was of shock and humiliation, in Leah’s it was pure satisfaction. “Oh honey I’m flattered, really,” she said batting her eyes. “But I only like pussy.”

With that, one of her hands closed around my balls, which she began kneading harshly, my hard cock resting on her forearm. I moaned feebly with pain. My arms reached down to hold Leah’s wrists as she painfully gripped and massaged my balls. Though as my flesh oozed out from between her ebony fingers, there was little I could do to remove her hands. Pulling at her arms would only add to my torment. For the moment, all I could thing to do was sit there and take it. Leah didn’t let up for multiple minutes. My moans grew louder as the pain slowly grew in my aching balls while she continued rolling them around painfully in her hand. My strength began to fail and I slumped forward, my head resting against Leah’s shoulder. I found myself staring down her shirt while I continued to take her punishment. I couldn’t take much more, and Leah knew I was just about finished.

She released her grip and moved behind me. With one arm, she trapped both of mine behind my back. With the other, she reached down, gripping the base of my cock. She turned me to face the coffee table, and yanked my dick, forcing me to stand up on my knees in front of the table, rather than sit back on them. She was on her knees behind me. I felt her warm sweaty body press up against me from behind. Her soft breasts pressed firmly against my back as she gripped my cock. With her other hand, she grabbed my chin, turning my head to face Hailey.
“Whose girlfriend is that?” Leah asked.
“Mine!” I answered.
With that. Leah began thumping my dick firmly against the flat top of the wooden coffee table. My agony was marked my a series of loud smacks, almost as if someone were clapping. I yelled out in pain as the underside of my dick smacked against the tabletop. I wanted nothing more than to get soft, but the feeling of Leah’s warm tits against my back made it impossible.

After multiple painful smacks, Leah stopped suddenly.
“What was that?” Leah asked again. Leaning in so as to hear me better. “Whose bitch is that?”
This time I didn’t answer – still not what Leah was looking for. Again, she began slapping my poor hard cock against the tabletop. I was shocked to see it was beginning to leave precum on the table each time it made contact.
Leah stopped again, but this time releasing her grip in my dick and pulling my last shred of clothing the rest of the way off. Then, she used the palm of her free hand to flatten my dick against the table. She leaned into me, getting her weight forward, and pressed down, flattening my hard dick against the polished wooden surface. She began bouncing up and down, crushing my dick against the table over and over again.

“Whose fucking girlfriend is that!?” She screamed angrily.
My cock was getting destroyed. I couldn’t give in to this lesbian bitch and face Hailey after, but what choice did I have!
Then, a glimmer of hope. As Leah bounced up and down crushing my cock into the table, I felt her crotch brush against my hands that were trapped behind my back. The next time Leah went down, I positioned my hand. As she went up, my hand slid right down the front of her yoga pants. I quickly hooked my two middle fingers into her pussy, and wasting no time began to squeeze. I wasn’t proud of my underhanded tactics, but I had little choice but to return the favor.

Thankfully, it worked.Leah’s eyes went wide with shock as I began to crush her sweaty ebony mound. She released my cock and arms, hoping it would end my assault on her pussy. I turned to face her. Quickly adjusting my arm and reapplying my grip without removing my hand from her pants. Her hands grabbed at my wrist as I pressed her back toward the couch. Leah’s tits rose and fell quickly with her panicked breaths, jiggling as she took staggering steps backwards. As we reached the couch I pushed her backward, she fell long-ways across it.

My hand still down the front of her pants, I mounted Leah, sitting on her belly, knees pinning her arms down at her side.
With my free hand, I grabbed the front of Leah’s low-cut top, pulled it up, slowly tearing the thin fabric in half, all the way down. Her ample breasts bounced free. Winding up, I gave her one good slap across the tits, setting them both dancing, and spraying us both with a fine, sweaty mist.
“Not so tough now, huh bitch.” I said in a winded voice.

Leah just gritted her teeth and started bucking while groaning frustratedly. It didn’t do her much good. I reached down, pinching Leah’s left nipple between my thumb and pointer finger. With a grin on my face, I slowly began pulling up, stretching her breast as far as I could. Leah threw her head back and shrieked in pain. I imagine the nipple piercing made this much worse for her. When I was satisfied, I released her nipple, letting her breast snap back to where it belonged. I then grabbed Leah’s other nipple and shook it violently. Droplets of sweat glew off in every direction .

Leah suddenly bucked again. I didn’t move much, but it was enough to free one of her arms from beneath my knee. She balled up a fist and fired a punch right into my jaw. Dazed, I released Leah’s pussy, covering my face with both hands. Placing her hand on the side of my head, Leah pushed me off of her. I fell hard on the floor.

Leah was quick to her feet despite the beating she had just taken. Walking over to me she grabbed each of my ankles in her hands, spread my legs apart, and sat down between them.
“Alright asshole, I’m going to give you one last chance to answer me correctly.”
I sat up to face Leah, her hands still holding my ankles firmly. She bend her right knee up towards her chest. She cocked her head, grinned menacingly, and fired her foot forward into my unprotected manhood. I tried to scream in pain, but my mouth just hung open silently. This time her she bent her other leg, and fired it forward while bending her other knee like she was running in place. Her other foot crashed against my balls. Leah began picking up the pace alternating legs sending quick kick after kick into my helpless balls. My mouth still hung open drooling as I watched in horror while Leah pulverized my manhood with her feet. Leah’s sweaty ebony tits bounced and jiggled freely with each kick she sent between my legs. I tried desperately to cover myself, but it did little to protect myself against her.

“Whose fucking girl is that!? She yelled again.”

“Yours! She’s yours! Please stop!” I called out in defeat. Hoping that Leah would end her devastating assault on my balls.

“That’s what I thought, bitch.” Leah sent one last thunderous blow between my legs before releasing my ankles.

I fell backward holding myself, utterly defeated. Leah got up and made her way toward Hailey who’s hands were covering her mouth and eyes were wide with utter shock.

“Time to get what I came for…” Leah placed her hand on the smaller woman’s chest, and thrust her forcefully into the wall behind her. Leah unbuttoned Hailey’s skinny jeans, plunging her hand down the front of her pants.
Hailey gasped as Leah hooked two fingers inside of her, and cried out as she began to finger her violently. Hailey held on to the arm that was pinning her against the wall, screaming in pleasure and pain. It only took about thirty seconds before Hailey began convulsing in orgasm. Leah released her from the pin against the wall. Hailey fell to the floor holding her pussy.
“I told you you don’t need a dick in your life…” Leah said seductively. Then she turned and walked out the door.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brinda Spencer.jpg (61.6 KB, 1145 views)

Last edited by Mario99999; 08-Oct-17 at 07:13.
Old 08-Oct-17, 06:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: My Girlfriend's Ex-Girlfriend

Hi all! If you enjoyed it, don't forget to hit that thank button. That's how I'll know to keep writing.

New to the posting stories game. Always welcome your feedback. Thanks!

Evan (Not actually Mario)

Last edited by Mario99999; 09-Oct-17 at 07:09.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mario99999 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 19:31
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Lesbian cuckolding is so hot and underseen
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 20:26
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story...bravo...love hearing about a guy get cucked by a hot lezz

Last edited by marcopolo; 10-Oct-17 at 22:00.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-17, 06:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Whaaaa!? Definitely was not expecting such a huge response. Thanks for reading everyone!

Also... If you enjoyed this, you should check out Superdeadlyhamattack. SDHA's stories are the reason I decided to try writing. Link below.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Mario99999 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-17, 07:24
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario99999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also... If you enjoyed this, you should check out Superdeadlyhamattack. SDHA's stories are the reason I decided to try writing.
I second that, Ham's stuff rocks!
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-17, 23:28
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Wayyyyyyyy too much cock and ball abuse for my personal taste, but superbly written nonetheless. Nice work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 15:30
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts

great story Mario, well written reminds me of Hardies
losing to a lesbian and lesbian victory
Old 24-Nov-17, 16:22
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarrudda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
great story Mario, well written reminds me of Hardies
losing to a lesbian and lesbian victory
Losing to a Lesbian was exactly the story I thought of as well. One of the all time best stories written.
Old 25-Nov-17, 01:55
Points: 800, Level: 10 Points: 800, Level: 10 Points: 800, Level: 10

Could you give me a link for these stories ?
The Following User Says Thank You to remiwaa For This Useful Post:

Tags
ball busting, erotic, mixed fight, mixed wresling, sexfight, sexfight mixed, wresling