Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Oct-17, 22:57
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Harvey

Harvey

By BOS

(Note: This is the third story featuring Samantha. The other two are Mixed Vegas and Mixed York.)

Samantha knew the rumors were true. And she knew her way around high-end New York. So she had no difficulty getting to the producer’s rooms. When she showed up at his door at the hotel penthouse, her presence surprised him. But she knew that, even though he didn’t know her, he would let her in.

She was Samantha, after all, a breathtaking, cinematic-level beauty. She was dressed in a tight-fitting evening gown with a slit up one leg and a fur-like shawl covering her otherwise bare shoulders. She had a look on her face that – to a guy like him – bespoke nothing but sex. So he was hers.

She said nothing when he opened the door. Neither did he. He just stood there. He wondered if he was dreaming. Usually, he had to beg, cajole or threaten to get a babe like this up there. But here she was…. He was lost in these thoughts when finally she gestured into the apartment, as if to say, “Well, are you going to invite a lady in, or not?” He stepped back from the doorway and motioned her in.

She entered and kept her mesmerizing rear view to him. Her back was naked below the shawl. Her ass played at the bonds of the dress as if looking for a way out. Her curving calves provided another lovely landing point for his eyes.

She looked around the room casually, appraisingly, noting the doors leading to other rooms and the spectacular view of the city.

Finally, he said, “Do I know you?”

She said, without looking at him, “Aren’t we all alike to you, Harvey? I’m a sizzling babe. What else do you need to know?”

She had a point. And yet the timing wasn’t quite right for him to suggest massages or to get into his robe.

“You are definitely that,” he said, approaching her.

Suddenly she turned to face him, startling him. She said, “This is where it all ends, Harvey.”

“What?” he asked.

“You.” She stroked his cheek lightly with gloved fingers. “It’s over. I’m ending you.”

He started to say, “I don’t know what you…” when she thrusted two of her gloved fingers into his throat. He gagged.

“You know EXACTLY what I mean.” She turned her backside to him again. “But if you want me to spell it out for you, fine. I will enjoy saying it: I’m going to beat you up, Harvey. I’m going to beat you real, real bad.” On the second “real” she turned to face him again. “I’m going to kick your ass so hard and so long that you’ll never touch another starlet again, because you’ll be worried about me showing up again. Does that explain the situation well enough?”

He tried to say something, but nothing came out.

She continued, “But unless I miss my guess, what you’re seeing now when you look at me is just a body you want to feel up. Because that’s just who you are, isn’t it, Harvey? But what a fool you are. You will be helpless against me. You’re fat and out of shape. You’re slow and awkward. You’re a lot weaker than you think you are. And you’re so obsessed with thoughts of sex with me that you’re going to be thinking with your wrong head.”

That was a lot for him to take in, and she let it sink in for a while, as he massaged his throat and looked at her.

Then she said, “How can you possibly not know that if a babe talks like me, she really can kick your ass? What would I be doing here, if a couldn’t? Think about that, Harvey, if you can think at all with your top head.”

She sat on a divan, crossed her legs dramatically and began to casually pull off her gloves, loosening one finger at a time. As he gazed at her, she said. “I’m going to enjoy this, Harvey. I’m going to be the one getting sexual kicks here, not you, unless you’ve got some kinks I don’t know about.”

The thought crossed his mind that she might be auditioning for a role, that she might be “in character.” But he couldn’t think of any roles like this that he had available.

He thought of saying something executive-like, like “I think I’m going to have to ask you to leave, young lady.” But, aside from the fact that she wasn’t all that young – unlike the others – there was the fact that he really, really did not want her to leave. Even if they weren’t going to have sex, he was happy to have her and her beauty there. And so long as she was there, who knew what might happen?

He said, “Look, miss, I don’t know what you….” She put up a hand to stop him. And he stopped.

She said, “You’re insulting me, Harvey. Do you really think that’s a good idea?”

She stood up and only now undid the shawl, tossing it on the divan, thereby raising the sexual temperature in the room a couple of degrees. Her beauty made Harvey want to gulp. But he resisted that urge. Instead he smiled. At least he was pretty sure he was smiling.

She said, “Let’s do this.” She spread her arms to her sides. “You go first. You want to feel this up so bad that you don’t even want to think about anything else. Go ahead. Give it a try. See what happens.”

Given that he was, in fact, fat and much older that the females he usually had up to the penthouse, he seldom got such invitations. He wasn’t going to pass up this one.

He approached her cautiously. She did nothing. But she knew those big arms were going to try to wrap around her. When he got close enough, she turned to her left, ducked under his right arm and, still pivoting, brought her right knee up into his gut. She settled for that, though she could easily have done much more to him.

She said, “Just as a I thought, Harvey: You’re not only slow and awkward. You’re stupid. I’ve made you that way. And it sure didn’t take long.”

With her standing close to him – to his right as he bent over looking for breath – he reached for her. She responded by simply shoving him, with one hand on his hip and the other on the side of his chest. He fell over.

For a man like him, that was a big deal. Falling was not something Harvey was used to.

She said, “I like you on the floor, Harvey. Ugly as you are, and awkward and pathetic, you are giving me a charge.”

She allowed him to clamber to his feet at his own speed.

She said, “Um. No. I like you better down. I’m going to put you down again now, Harvey. You’ll be on the floor in 30 seconds.” He backed away from her.

She loved that. She laughed. “Oh. Backing away from a babe, huh, Harvey? That must be a first.”

He stopped backing, but he didn’t come at her.

She said, “25.”

That angered and embarrassed him. He was unwilling to give the impression he was trying to run out the clock on her 30-second prediction. He rushed at her, to tackle her.

She backed up a step of two, put her hands on his head, which was the first part of his body to reach her, and she pushed down. Given his awkwardness, this was more than enough to put him down.

Now, when he looked up, she was again seated. He saw the underside of one thigh. She said, “Don’t be too quick to get up, Harvey. I’ll just put you down again. The thought of the great Harvey being at my feet is just way too delicious to pass up.”

But, of course, he felt he had to get up. He was surprised by how slowly that effort went. He was well into it before Samantha began to rise herself. Suddenly she was next to him. One of her feet was behind one of his. She pushed him backwards, and the big man was down again, and the lithe, unruffled lady laughed at him.

She said, “It’s just as I thought, Harvey: Even in tight evening clothes – high heels, the whole bit – I can still kick your fat ass easily. You don’t even want to think about what I could do to you if I were dressed for action.”

Her words were like punches from below him, driving him to his feet. He got two-thirds of the way up, and she simply pushed him down again, taking advantage of his awkward position.

Now she was casually following him around the room, taunting him over his inability to get to his feet. She was beating him without any real effort. She would laugh at him, and she would egg him on. “Come on, Harvey, don’t let some uppity bitch push you around. Who’s the boss here? Nobody pushes Harvey, around! Isn’t that what you’ve always said?”

Every new meeting with the floor – every new climb to his feet – took more out of him. He was amazed at how tired he was. And he couldn’t help but notice that his tormentress was not experiencing any symptom of fatigue.

Finally, tired of waiting for her male prey to rejoin the fight, she got on the floor with him. Kneeling next to him as he struggled to get up, she casually pushed him back down. He was elongated on the floor. From her kneeling position, she shot several punches into his gut. The big man curled up next to her, holding his stomach in pain. Now she just knelt there, brushing some hair out of her face and watching him.

Then she rose to her feet. That surprised the man. She could have finished him off. He knew that. She had decided not to end this yet.

She went over to the bar to fix herself a drink. She said, “You need a rest, Harvey. Come to think of it, maybe you need some sleep.”

Did she mean she was going to put something in his drink? No. He saw that she was only making a drink for herself. As she did that, she said, “I’m going to stuff your fat face in my armpit until you pass out. It’s this thing I do. I figure it’s the one part of my body you’re not dreaming about feeling up. That’s what makes it so hot for me.” She was speaking casually, matter-of-factly, and not looking at him, not worrying about him, just playing self-bartender.

She sat back down on the divan, crossed her legs, sipped her drink. He was still down on the floor. After a couple of sips, she said simply, “I dare you to get up.”

He started to rise. She watched him with a smile. Then she put the drink down, walked up to him, clasped her hands behind her head and said, “Meet my ladypits, Harvey. You should get to know them well, because they’re about to become very important in your life. From now on, any time you and they are in the same room, if you’re still awake, it’s only because they’ve decided to let you be awake. And, after all, if they can put to sleep, that means they can kill you.”

She was so close him that when he pushed her away it was as if that was the only reason: too close. She smiled. Then she simply applied the armpit smother. This entailed grabbing him in a headlock, but from the front, not the side. She sort of thrust her pit at his face. He was so weak and awkward by now that she didn’t have to do anything fancier than that to take control of him. She just took control because it was there for the taking.

She took him to the floor, his face in her pit. He struggled. He pulled her hair. She said, “Oh, that’s a VERY manly thing to do: Pull a lady’s hair. Always remember that you did that, Harvey. It’s a memory you should live with.”

The main impact of pulling her hair was to make her clamp down harder on the smother. That made him lose interest in her hair. It scared him, as his air was cut off.

She said, “Sometimes I think this is too nice a hold for beating a guy. I mean wrapping him all up in my femininity: How bad can that be? But then I realize that when he is passing out, he wonders whether he’s going to die. That makes it more fun.”

She kissed him on the forehead, saying, “Have a nice nap, Harvey. Then the real pain starts.”

When he awoke, she was back on the divan nursing her drink, looking at him. She let his head clear.

To help him get oriented, she said, “I pitted you, Harvey.” She exposed an armpit. “It was absurdly easy. But that was just foreplay. Now comes the hardcore.”

She didn’t put her drink down. She said, “I’m coming for your balls now, Harvey. After all, they’re the heart of the problem, aren’t they? Well, they’re mine now. There’s not a thing in the world you can do to keep me from getting them. I’m so much tougher than you in a fight. Smaller, it’s true. Softer. Smoother. Curvier. So delicate, right? All those good girly things that drive you nuts. But so much, much tougher than you.”

She put her drink down and got to her feet. Instinctively, he back away, still on the floor. She loved that, and it showed.

She said, “There’s no place you can go, Harvey. You’re mine.” Now the hot babe was simply stalking the much bigger man. His ego wasn’t the main thing on the line. His balls were. And for him that meant backing up.

She said, “You’re pathetic, Harvey. So afraid of a hot little number you just want to feel up. And yet so totally unable to even slow me down, much less get away from me. Check it out.”

With that, she had him. Even in high heels, she could maneuver much faster than him. Now she had both her hands on his crotch, one coming from in front of him, and one from behind, between his legs. She locked her hands together under his balls and lifted. In that hold, she pushed him to a wall. Now his far arm was plastered between him and the wall. His near arm was useless between the girl and him.

“I’ve gotcha, babe,” she said. “You’re all mine.”

Then she kissed him on the ear and, without having actually attacking his balls, she let him go. Again, she was prolonging this.

She strolled over to her drink as he watched her ass, amazed, relieved and lusting.

She said, “That was fun. Now I’m going to do it again.” She took a sip and set her drink down and turned to him.

She said, “This must be so humiliating and frightening for you. I know that, Harvey. And I love it. Now, do you want to just give me those nasty balls of yours, or do you want me to take them?”

Again she stalked him. She was smiling. “I’m gonna get you, Harvey, baby. You’ve had this coming for a long, long time. I’m doing it for all the women in Hollywood. And that’s going to mean a LOT of pain for you.”

He decided there was no point in trying to somehow dodge her. She was faster than him. And running from her was, indeed, humiliating. But he was totally on the defensive, his arms out in front of himself.

She approached, saying “Nothing you can do, babe. Nothing. In a few seconds, you’ll be begging for my mercy.”

She put her hands out in front of her and wiggled her fingers, saying, “Here come my little lady fingers, Harvey. Be very, very afraid. They’re dainty and lovely and soft and all polished and pretty, but, oh, my, are they ever going to hurt you.”

Then, indeed, she was in on him. She had gone to one knee to get under his arms and had come up at his crotch with both her hands. Once again, she had one hand coming up between his legs from behind.

This time, however, Harvey had both of his hands covering his crotch. It was as if he had given up on staying away from her and given up on keeping her away from his crotch and given up on attacking her. He just hoped his big, masculine hands could fight off her tiny, feminine ones.

The fight was on. Samantha’s face glowed with excitement.

“That’s it, babe. Fight me. I love that. Let’s go mano a mano.” Unlike most Americans, Samantha knew that meant “hand to hand,” not “man to man”.

She said, “It seems impossible that my little ladies can break through your guys, doesn’t it? Your hands are so much bigger than mine. Well, let’s see. Oh, yes, I think my girls are making progress. Your guys are having to regroup. I think…. And YES, I’m in! Actually, that was much easier than I thought it would be.”

Again, Samantha’s hands locked with each other. She said, “This is where you beg, big boy.” She jerked upwards. The man screamed. “Ah, music to my ears,” she said. “I wish all your victims could hear you.” She jerked again. He screamed. And again. She said, “Beg me not to crush them.”

He said nothing. She was glad. She jerked again.

“Please,” he said.

“Please what?” she said.

“Please don’t crush them.”

She eased up. The man dropped to his knees. She took him by a headlock and twisted his face so that it was pointing into her armpit again. That was easy. He was defenseless. He fell to his back under her, his head in her headlock, his face in her pit.

Robbing him again of his breath, she said, “Beg me not to kill you.” And she gave him just enough air so that he could talk.

He croaked, “Please don’t kill me.”

She let go of the headlock/smother and took a seat on his inert body. She turned him to his side and put all her weight on his arm that was nearest her, pushing it down behind his back. He screamed. He thought she was going to break his shoulder.

She leaned her lips into his ear. “Beg me not to break your shoulder,” she said.

Begging was becoming easier for him. “Please don’t break my shoulder,” he said.

Then she pulled him by that arm until he was sitting up, and she put her foot under his crotch and goosed him until his back was against a wall. Now she stood above him, her bare leg in his face, her foot below his crotch.

She said, “You know what to do.”

He said, “Please don’t.”

“Now, Harvey, beggar boy, that’s about four times the big, strong, horny bossman has begged for my feminine mercy in about three minutes. You crumbled faster than even I would have thought possible. At this point, you know and I know that I could keep up a once-a-minute pace up all day. This is ownership, babe. Get used to it. You’re mine now.

“Right now, I want you to just sit there and think about how much you want to feel up my leg and the rest of me, and about how you are way too scared to make a move. Just wallow in your impotence, your powerlessness, your fear, your humiliation and your lust. It’ll do you good. And it’ll do a lot of other people good. Just sit there and be horny for me and afraid of me. That’s the combination I’m going for.”

She pushed her luscious thigh into his face, taunting him with his unwillingness to touch what he so desperately wanted to touch.

“Nothing, huh?” she said. “Wow. You are really broken. I broke the great Harvey. And it was so easy. Turns out you were very, very fragile.”

Now she pulled her foot out from under his crotch and posed her leg in various enticing postures directly in front of him. She elongated it elegantly. She bent it and stroke it invitingly, pulling her skirt away from it. He just stared.

“Still nothing, huh? This is wonderful. I love it. Eat your heart out, my broken little man.”

She continued, “Let me try something else, just to see how far gone you are from the other Harvey.” She sat back on her butt and spread her legs wide in front of the man, her hand going to her own crotch suggestively.

Sitting right in front of him like that, she said, “See anything you like, Harvey? Anything that interests you at all?” He just glared at her. “No? Well, now I’m on the edge of getting insulted. I mean, a lady doesn’t love to be rejected when she puts it all out there like this.
“Let me try one more thing.” She got up on her knees and leaned forward, giving Harvey a grand view of her bosom, which was all but in his face. “How about this?” she asked. He looked. She said, “Oh, no. No looking. You can touch, but you can’t look. If you want to make a move, make a move. Otherwise, keep your eyes to yourself. No move, huh? Wow. You’ve come a long way, baby.”

She stood, and she put her hands under his armpits and raised him to his feet, too. She put one forearm across his throat and pressed him back into the wall. He started to resist, but she punched him twice in the gut with her free arm, and his resistance crumbled. She leaned her body into him, her face within inches of his

“You’re a pathetic excuse for a man, Harvey. Always have been. You were pathetic before I got to you, and you’re pathetic now, in another way: just standing there and being worked over by a hot little babe.” She banged his head against the wall with her free hand. She pulled a few inches away from him and then rammed her shoulder into his chest, robbing him of breath.

She said, “I was planning to work you over a lot longer, Harvey. But you’re so fucking pathetic already. Think about this.” She brought her knee up into his crotch, but not hard and fast. She held it there, nudging him. “What I could do to you now – so easily – is not pretty, is it?

“But I think you’ve gotten the message. Actually, there are a lot of chicks who could mess you up. You Hollywood producers have brought this on yourselves. These days, there are so many chicks who train to do action roles in your movies. That means there are so many chicks who could kick your ass. Easily. I mean, really, Harvey – baby -- do you not know just how pathetic a creature you are physically?

“Do you think that the weight you carry around is a GOOD thing in a fight? Good grief.”

As she talked, she was taking his hands in hers, intermingling their fingers. Gradually, she was bending each of his wrists back with one of her hands. He was sinking to his knees, his face showing his pain as he struggled against her hands.

“And strength? I mean, really, STRENGTH? Is THAT what you think you’ve got going for you?” He was looking up at her in agony. “I want you to always remember this position, Harvey. Always remember how helpless you felt in it, how defeated.”

She raised him to his feet again. She said, “You know the old saying, ‘You break it. You own it.’? Well, I guess I own you now, Harvey.”

She braced him up against the wall and put her cheek on his and whispered into his ear, her hand in his hair, holding his head in place. “You’re mine now, Harvey. Always remember that. I’m the boss of you. Be very, very afraid of me. Think about my armpits and how I can always pit you to sleep, which means I can always kill you with them. Think about my hands on your balls and how I can always get them there.

“Before I leave today, you’re going to give me the security video footage of this little event, and I want you to think about what I might do with it. Your only hope for avoiding me in the future is to secure yourself behind some sort of fortress. But I think you know I am a woman of extraordinary abilities, connections and resourcefulness, Harvey. You need to spend the rest of your life worrying about that. You’re mine now. It’s over.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-17, 21:41
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Harvey

Stunning as always.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-20, 23:52
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Harvey

Wonderful! Still begging for more. Love to see some similar to Hands on Hips. Love to see you repost some of your old ones. I'm a great admirer.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
battle of the sexes, bos, mixed fighting, samantha