Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Sep-12, 21:42
Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Female to wrestle in or near Ohio

I am always looking for women who would enjoy wrestling a guy. I am in Ohio, but will travel up to 4/5 hours for a good competitive match.
The Following User Says Thank You to osyou02 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-12, 06:58
Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female to wrestle in or near Ohio

I had a friend in Dayton who claimed she belonged to a local "network" of wrestlers there--all amateurs. She said she preferred to wrestle women but had wrestled guys before--and most often won.
The Following User Says Thank You to fem wrestle fan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-12, 15:20
Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Would you be willing to give me her email/contact information OR reach out to her and see if she or any of her friends would ber interested in a mixed match?
Old 20-Sep-12, 16:45
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fem wrestle fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a friend in Dayton who claimed she belonged to a local "network" of wrestlers there--all amateurs. She said she preferred to wrestle women but had wrestled guys before--and most often won.

I'd love to get in touch with your friend too. I'm just south of Dayton & have heard rumors of several clubs/networks like that, but it's almost impossible to make contact with any of them unless you know someone on the "inside".
Old 22-Sep-12, 06:22
Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30
Last Achievements

The female to which I referred was an online friend. We met in a wrestling chat room 2 years ago and became friends. Over time we talked about many things other than wrestling. Although it was our common interest in wrestling that brought us together, I soon began to expect she really did not wrestle. She gave too many contradictory time frames as to when she last wrestled. I could give specifics, but to keep it short for now I will say it ranged from not having wrestled since she finished college 8 years earlier to having had 2 matches 3 months back. And between those 2 extremes there were at least half a dozen more with various years since her last match. I also posed the question on another wrestling forum, asked people I saw online who lived in her area, and talked with some people who trained in mma at the amateaur level in various locations: no one had ever heard of a wrestling "network" like she described, either in her area or anywhere else. I will say this: she has an in depth knowledge of wrestling, particularly terminolgy regarding various holds and pins. Her knowledge there is much greater than mine. She also has an extensive collection of sgp photos and wrestling vids. She did tell me several times she is bi. I believe she is excited by the idea of sitting atop another gal, or having another gal sit atop her, in the sgp--hence her interest in wrestling. She well could have gained her knowledge by watching the vids. Btw, we never met in person since we live several states apart. I could be wrong, but from the evidence I have so far I honestly don't believe her "network" exists. As far as her being a viable competitive opponent, I don't know. I believe she has some knowledge gained from watching vids, but I doubt she has any actual hands on experience in wrestling--at least very little if any. She is tall and slender--5'9" and 135lbs (she had previously claimed to be heavier because that was where she "wanted to be for wrestling"). She is 32 and claims she jogs and works out with light dumbbells, so she is apparently in decent shape. Unfortunately, we no longer talk and are no longer friends--her choice on both counts. It has been 3 months since I received an email from her and we have not had a real time chat in almost a year. She has assumed a different screen name and roleplays in other topics. I have never given her contact info out since I respect her privacy. I don't know when or even if she will decide to contact me again, but if she does if anyone is still interested I will let her know and see if she would be willing to set up a mixed match; if so and she is agreeable I will forward her contact info.
The Following User Says Thank You to fem wrestle fan For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-12, 07:32
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thanks for the info. If she does contact you again I'm still interested in atleast talking to her, but I hear what you're saying. I've had a few friends like that myself.
Old 22-Sep-12, 13:29
rassleme

She sounds like a poser to me. The role play communities on line are notorious for males posing as females. The only way to be sure is to voice verify or meet in person.
Old 22-Sep-12, 14:34
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,104 Times in 886 Posts

I would wrestle this girl if I was in Ohio:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 22-Sep-12, 14:40
sleepinbin

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] might be a good place to start
Old 10-Oct-12, 12:53
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Heather start from shefights.com lives in Ohio. She's good!