Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Nov-12, 17:50
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Girl Pins boy, he cant get up

This is an awesome picture. The girl pinned him, got up, and in front of the whole gym he stayed down and couldn't get up.

She not only pinned him, but then helped him get up. This picture was in the newspaper the next day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girl helping boy up.jpg (65.7 KB, 1921 views)
Old 14-Nov-12, 19:08
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: Girl Pins boy, he cant get up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an awesome picture. The girl pinned him, got up, and in front of the whole gym he stayed down and couldn't get up.

She not only pinned him, but then helped him get up. This picture was in the newspaper the next day.
I alway's liked this photo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingfan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-12, 20:23
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,975 Times in 3,709 Posts

New York, OMG, WHAT AN AWESOME PICTURE OF A TOTAL HUMILIATING DEFEAT AND TOTAL DOMINATION OF A MAN BY A WOMAN, Thanks so much for sharing this and Have a Great Day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-12, 05:56
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
New York, OMG, WHAT AN AWESOME PICTURE OF A TOTAL HUMILIATING DEFEAT AND TOTAL DOMINATION OF A MAN BY A WOMAN, Thanks so much for sharing this and Have a Great Day
I have an even better one of Julia Salata but I cant find it!
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-12, 07:08
sud

He was probably too turned on to move.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-12, 09:37
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Last Achievements

or too furstrated of his defeat and humiliation that he couldnt stand up. But respect for the girl, she showed some real sportsmanship there, more humiliating would be standing up right there and giving a victory pose. Anyway, beaten by girl in front of crowd, for boy it doesnt make any difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to pratham For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 20:08
Points: 3,380, Level: 24 Points: 3,380, Level: 24 Points: 3,380, Level: 24
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would agree he could have thought too much of themselves and too little of the opposition and as a result been feeling humiliated or embarrassed. I don't agree with that being a display of true sportsmanship. No longer an athlete but I won a lot when I was active, but even I have had moments of poor sportsmanship during big moments/matches/events/meets. Sportsmanship isn't so visible in how a competitor handles winning, because winning is awesome and its easy to handle as long as you haven't been losing at things your whole life. However, the way a competitor handle's their losses will clearly define their level of sportsmanship. Next point, and using your own words "more humiliating would be standing up right there and giving a victory pose"... key word MORE meaning this is clearly humiliating but that doesn't deter the victor from rubbing it in by hovering(standing) over her opponent. As a coach she'd be put off my team for being a terrible sport because I train skills and techniques not attitudes and I won't do for her what clearly her parents didn't do for her. She can/could/should very well have let him pick himself off the floor (MEN do this all their lives), to compose himself and meet her in the middle of the mat like the honor code of wrestling would dictate. Wrestling is a combative sport, meaning he's a combative person, a warrior, a soldier... he doesn't need anyone's help to pick himself up off the mat. Regardless, she got her photo op as well as emasculated her opponent on a public stage. I find her actions to be quite distasteful, full of spite for her opponent, arrogant, and extremely unsportsmanlike. Last comment "beaten by girl in front of crowd, for boy it doesn't make any difference." Your avatar is a Rachel Luttrell so I assume you're a woman and don't have any understanding of the male mindset given these kinds of circumstances... kind of like when/if a man opens conversations about reproductive rights(child birth) and etc. Since men don't birth babies they should probably have less say in that kind of conversation because they don't understand and never will. But trying to stay on point, I think a boy getting beat by a girl in front of a nice size crowd in public would mean as much to the him as a woman being told to go make a sandwich(with all seriousness) at a family get-together(mostly her family)... it means nothing at all. Unless however you care about how society is going to view and then treat it following the incident. Which the woman will be told she is dumb, stupid, soft, pushover, and that she can do better and don't have to deal with it. As for the guy he will considered weak, soft, boys will call him gay and say things like "don't make me get my little sister to beat you up, you know you can't even beat up a girl" and all that nonsense. Basically what I'm saying is... if you're too short sighted to see how your each and every action will impact the next person(especially for the worse) going forward, then by all means hold your actions for a better moment in time or just simply don't do whatever it was you thought about doing. Her actions placed the opponent in a terrible position... maybe he was just collecting his thoughts and/or emotions...which according to her actions he can't take the time to do. Why? Because if he doesn't accept her hand right then, he's labeled unsportsmanlike, rude, a jerk and everything else even though he may have a heart of gold. This does include him not taking her hand to pick himself up because he's a man and a man doesn't accept a woman's help getting up off the floor(mat) after a fight(match). But if he does take her hand(which I believe he did, because HE has outstanding sportsmanship) he's INSTANTLY emasculated for "needing" to be helped up by a girl after getting beaten by a girl because he just couldn't do it himself. This picture says so much more than just "Good match" or "Great sportsmanship".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to datroothurtz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 21:05
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Last Achievements

What’s the name of the girl?
Old 24-Sep-21, 21:41
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

Interesting to hear the different points of view on this. Personally I don't see how you could consider her gesture poor sportsmanship. To me it appears she understood that he was overcome with shock and grief upon being beaten by a female opponent nearly everybody in the gym probably would have agreed was not supposed to win that match. I believe she offered her hand in a moment of empathy and attempted to help him avoid further shame by continuing to lie on the mat. Many times I have witnessed quite the opposite when girls flex their biceps or look down disdainfully at a beaten male with their hands on their hips as they get up and walk back to the center of the mat to have their arm raised. I have also seen girls shriek, dance and make some obnoxious comments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-22, 01:51
Points: 3,380, Level: 24 Points: 3,380, Level: 24 Points: 3,380, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I don't believe her actions were unsportsmanlike, because IMO they weren't. So I'm pretty sure I didn't call her actions unsportsmanlike. If she somehow is that well connected and understanding of the male psychology being a teen female then understanding societal habits/trends should be easy for her. This makes her actions even more despicable if so, because she would be doing so (extending hand) knowing the embarrassing and possibly insulting pics, stories, treatment, and words this opponent will have to bear afterwards. If anything I iterated that her decision, her timing(or both) was most terribly timed and although great image for her (most likely short lived)but terrible for him(most likely long term). I don't believe in judging books by covers so I don't know who should have won, that's a matter of season W/L record as well how strong the opponents are. I'm really wondering about the further humiliation...like having threads in public forums with your image being the virtual avatar for the threads? Perhaps simpler such as just simply having an image of yourself in such a terrible state floating around online for internet eternity? Will it not be humiliating to one day have kids (boys) and they laugh at this image calling this defeated guy with a female hovering over him weak and pathetic because they don't realize that this particular weak pathetic guy is their dad? Wether he stays down longer or gets up is irrelevant because the primary damage was already done at that point. Once she extends her hand , however, she adds to this kids high school torment as well as left a very bad stain on his wrestling resume...and this is the very least of negativity that was/has come to him. I do also appreciate the differing opinions as I like to digest as much as I can through dialogue.
The Following User Says Thank You to datroothurtz For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliate, victory pose, wrestling