Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-15, 15:16
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Ask a producer

Check out Sleeper Kid's World. I believe they sometimes feature their models in the types of outfits you are requesting. Even for the truly competitive matches, I still prefer booty shorts. Visually, it's just my thing, although I'm open to doing some experimenting. Many years ago, I had a couple of girls in jeans and thought that was pretty hot.
Old 01-May-15, 06:21
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: An open letter to fight pulse and other producers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have yet to buy a match from Fight Pulse, the matches look excellent, the ladies are just great, but and its a big but. Why cant we have some spandex, spandex catsuit, spandex leotard, spandex leggings. Spandex is the choice for wrestling, why do so many companies avoid using spandex, unless your a male pro from the WWe where it is rife, you cant move for spandex on the wwe its troubling, its a known fact that women look better in spandex and men have no place in such attire.

I'm not sure how it works, do they ladies provide there own attire for the matches, if so tell them to buy a red/black/blue catsuit, or leotard or leggings. If not buy them some costumes. It's so hard to come by such matches with women in said material, especially really good matches, like Fight pulse or mixed wrestling zone Do.

There is nothing sexier on this earth than a woman clad in some tight spandex beating a man in a wrestling match.

Imagine Dark Angel in a wrestling singlet, a black one, the lights shine off of her suit as she wrestles away. Every curve accentuated, the swell of her bum. Or zsuza in a 80's suspender style leotard with shiny tights.

None of that latex shite or rubber but good ole nylon/lycra mix
Leotards, leggings, and spandex are definitely hot. But I'm not gonna complain about bikinis and lingerie, either..
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-15, 22:53
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Producers. I don't buy your videos mostly because of the mail jobbers. Have you ever thought of telling your male jobbers to act like they DON'T enjoy it?

Like the typical male if they lost to a women wouldn't say, "Are you crazy?" "What are you doing?" "Is that all you got?" They wouldn't laugh.
I agree that a real jobber wouldn't say "Are you crazy" or "What are you doing". But the last two phrases?

I think some of them actually laugh and defy their female opponents because they want more. Besides, what rule book says a jobber can't enjoy being put through this kind of torture by a sexy young woman?

It's like that scene from Season Three of "El Senor de los Cielos" where Aurelio Casillas is being beaten up by Leonor Ballesteros. And the guy is just on the bed, eating knuckle sandwich after knuckle sandwich and the guy is all just like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhhhh! That's what I'm talking about, beat me up, baby! Beat me up! Beat me up! Beat me up! Beat me up!"

It's not that he didn't take her ability to cause pain seriously, it's just that he was ENJOYING the pain she was causing him and he didn't want it to stop!

It was awesome XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They would be humiliated. I would love to see a video where themale acts like he is humiliated. Defiant at first, submitting in the middle, and obedient in the end. Boom.
Not my cup of tea. I prefer the defiant guy who gets defeated (either willingly or unwillingly) and takes his defeat with a grin. Even in the face of witnesses, he just smiles with arousal and delight, uttering a declaration of joy at the physical pain and suffering he has endured at the hands (and legs) of this angel.

Like Aurelio Casillas did after his female tormentor was pulled off of him. "Ahhhhh, esa mujer se pega tan rico!" Ohhhh, man that woman can hit so good!

Now that's what I call hardcore, caballeros!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha XD

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 08-May-15 at 05:14. Reason: Mistakes
Old 13-Mar-18, 04:21
Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

im enjoying this discussion about wrestling jobbers/ producers. i think if the critics had to wrestle an experienced wrestler they might not do any better. i just prefer visibly muscular women,with training, inflict a painful defeat on a jobber.
Old 13-Mar-18, 05:36
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that a real jobber wouldn't say "Are you crazy" or "What are you doing". But the last two phrases?

I think some of them actually laugh and defy their female opponents because they want more. Besides, what rule book says a jobber can't enjoy being put through this kind of torture by a sexy young woman?

It's like that scene from Season Three of "El Senor de los Cielos" where Aurelio Casillas is being beaten up by Leonor Ballesteros. And the guy is just on the bed, eating knuckle sandwich after knuckle sandwich and the guy is all just like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhhhh! That's what I'm talking about, beat me up, baby! Beat me up! Beat me up! Beat me up! Beat me up!"

It's not that he didn't take her ability to cause pain seriously, it's just that he was ENJOYING the pain she was causing him and he didn't want it to stop!

It was awesome XD

Not my cup of tea. I prefer the defiant guy who gets defeated (either willingly or unwillingly) and takes his defeat with a grin. Even in the face of witnesses, he just smiles with arousal and delight, uttering a declaration of joy at the physical pain and suffering he has endured at the hands (and legs) of this angel.

Like Aurelio Casillas did after his female tormentor was pulled off of him. "Ahhhhh, esa mujer se pega tan rico!" Ohhhh, man that woman can hit so good!

Now that's what I call hardcore, caballeros!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha XD

Yeah I mean I guess everyone feels differently. I wouldn't watch a movie for free like that. It wouldn't turn me on at all. I don't want the man to enjoy losing, but I guess I'm in the minority.
Old 14-Mar-18, 15:13
Session Wrestler
Points: 12,446, Level: 48 Points: 12,446, Level: 48 Points: 12,446, Level: 48
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Location: everywhere where wanted , greater chicago area currently

i got those covered, i have several well built sportive guys in my clipstore (sissyboy, 6pack guy) trained in bjj and muy thai
Old 06-May-18, 02:27
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I'm really considering trying to become a producer. Not expecting it to be a full time job or even want it as a full time job (for reasons listed in this forum) but I simply because I do like the industry and it's fun meeting and becoming friends with other producers and session wrestlers. You meet alot of cool people.

Plus I can make videos how I want them done. I have alot of pet peeves with mixed wrestling videos so I can make the perfect ones

I'd be happy just to cover the costs or perhaps make a little extra coin on the side for cold beers.

I do have a few questions though. Is it normal to have to pay males? Alot of session wrestler producers actually even say they required a tribute to be be on video (complete bullshit in my opinion), some it's just voluntary and some producers pay for the male models.

Do you make much more money running your own site with memberships options than clips4sale? I hear clips4sale takes half of your earnings or something like that.

What kind of video camera is required for the high quality stuff that you see at palces like scissorfoxes?

Seems like the best thing to do is have a partner in action, both people who can film and doesn't mind being on camera so you aren't paying for the jobber or the camera man.

Unfortunately I live all the way down under in Australia so it's pretty much impossible to start out here because there's no action happening.
Old 08-May-18, 13:56
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma switch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i got those covered, i have several well built sportive guys in my clipstore (sissyboy, 6pack guy) trained in bjj and muy thai
This is the problem...I would hate that. Like LUSA had the black guy that literally looked like he played in the NFL. Seeing him get flipped was great for some, but terrible for me. Joe was a good jobber at times but he was a BJJ expert and it was hard to suspend disbelief. I know I'm picky.

There was one skinny angry jobber for Jaguar Videos in the 90s and he was close to perfect. So skinny all the girls could toss him (and they had no skill). Angry/defiant at first, submittd in the middle and begged near the end. A perfect jobber.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 16:05
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm really considering trying to become a producer. Not expecting it to be a full time job or even want it as a full time job (for reasons listed in this forum) but I simply because I do like the industry and it's fun meeting and becoming friends with other producers and session wrestlers. You meet alot of cool people.

Plus I can make videos how I want them done. I have alot of pet peeves with mixed wrestling videos so I can make the perfect ones

I'd be happy just to cover the costs or perhaps make a little extra coin on the side for cold beers.

I do have a few questions though. Is it normal to have to pay males? Alot of session wrestler producers actually even say they required a tribute to be be on video (complete bullshit in my opinion), some it's just voluntary and some producers pay for the male models.

Do you make much more money running your own site with memberships options than clips4sale? I hear clips4sale takes half of your earnings or something like that.

What kind of video camera is required for the high quality stuff that you see at palces like scissorfoxes?

Seems like the best thing to do is have a partner in action, both people who can film and doesn't mind being on camera so you aren't paying for the jobber or the camera man.

Unfortunately I live all the way down under in Australia so it's pretty much impossible to start out here because there's no action happening.
To be honest, it would probably be best to make a separate topic altogether. this thread is several years old, and doesn't get much activity. not a lot of people are going to comment on it that much anymore. while if you make a new topic altogether, you're more than likely to get answers and responses to your specific questions