Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-18, 15:36
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Tournament

Really looking forward to the Cathy match. One of the few stories on here that I've invested interest in. Please update as soon as you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr56975 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-18, 14:27
Points: 3,672, Level: 25 Points: 3,672, Level: 25 Points: 3,672, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Round 1 Match 4 – Matt v Paula

My last match had not gone well, and Donna had managed to squash any feeling of success from my earlier win. Fortunately we then had a few days gap while some of the matches caught up. Mike had won his second match, and since then Mike, Cathy and Hannah had both had more matches. Mike had now lost a match against a girl called Lena, with two matches still to go. Hannah had gone on a streak and won 3 straight matches, before finally losing to a girl called May in her group, with only one match left.

In our group, Cathy and I both had two matches left, including the match against each other. We had the final match of the 1st round for our group in a few days’ time, and I still hadn’t seen enough of Cathy in action to really know what to expect from her.

My first night off, the big news had been Donna and Jayne finally facing off. I had entertained hopes of them both ending up hating each other, and it was certainly an intense match up. Unfortunately, despite Jayne’s obvious annoyance at Donna taking the final win with a strong headscissor, they remained friends. Instead, Donna accompanied Jayne to her match later, watching her take out her frustration on Paula, who fell in two straight submissions despite putting up a tough fight.

On the next night, Donna had matched up against Paula in a surprisingly close match. Most, including me, had expected this to be an easy win for Donna. But it seemed that Jayne’s win had spurred Paula on, and she managed to trap Donna in the second round, catching her off guard as her legs caught her head, forcing her to submit for the first time in the competition. The anger in Donna’s face was frightening after that, and despite her best efforts, eventually Paula couldn’t hold her off anymore and was forced to submit, after Donna trapped her in a tight camel clutch.

Donna had then slowly taken Steve to pieces; that was the only match I saw that night, and it been cruel in the extreme. Steve had lost every match so far, and was almost visibly shaking as he stepped on to the mat with the dominant fighter in the group. He barely resisted as she used him as a practice dummy, working out the frustration of her earlier submission, before dumping him on his back, sparing a moment to give me a smile and a wink as she edged forward and started to grind on his face, reminding me of my own treatment at her hands. That left Steve with only Jayne left to face, something even he seemed to be regarding as a formality at this stage. That left Donna topping the group, after winning all her matches, and a pretty certain win against Steve would see Jayne comfortably in second place.

Paula had less luck later, with her next match against Cathy, with both of them looking for a win to help them say in contention for advancement to the next stage. I wasn’t able to watch, but Mike told me that Paula looked a good competitor for Cathy, and on most days would probably have been the favourite. Unfortunately, her match with Donna had taken too much out of her, and a fully fresh Cathy was able to take control easily. By all accounts, the match had turned quickly into a complete squash with an exhausted Paula being worked over quickly, and forced into two fast submissions in one of the shortest all-female matches of the competition.

Tonight I was facing Paula, both of us having lost to Donna and Jayne, but beating Steve. Paula had also been beaten by Cathy though, and I was going to be her last match and chance at a win. If Paula beat me, she would still have a slim chance to go through, but we both knew that she was out if she lost. Cathy was facing Jayne in her next match, and to be in with a chance, Paula needed to beat me, and hope Cathy lost to Jayne, and then me in our final match. In contrast, the rule requiring at least one of each sex to progress meant that if Steve lost to Jayne I was guaranteed to get through, not a great thought, but at least I knew I could keep going. The rule had originally been introduced to help the female wrestlers, but at the moment it was keeping me in contention for round 2!

Walking over to the mat, I could see Paula already stretching ready. She was around 5’2 and 110lb, her small and light frame making her look like this would be an easy match, but that made her about the same size as Jayne, who had already beaten me, and I was well aware that she had managed to make Donna submit. Her white bikini contrasted sharply against her black skin, set off by her loose, shoulder length her, dyed a sharp blue. Her figure, though small, was firm and toned, giving a hint of the strength, particularly in her legs. I knew she was a sprint runner, and it showed in her firm and toned thighs.

Stepping up on to the mats, I looked across at her, my 6’2 frame seeming to dwarf her, but she gave no sign of intimidation as she just smiled at me. After the performance I had given against Donna and Jayne, it was hard to blame her lack of her concern. Taking a breath I glanced around, seeing Mike, Cathy and Hannah all watching, giving them a quick smile and a wave. I knew Cathy was wrestling tomorrow, and knew that if I won here, there was a strong chance that both of us were clear to progress in to the final round.

Rolling my neck and shoulders to loosen up a little, I stepped up on to the mat as the ref motioned us to begin. This was my third match against a female competitor in this competition, and after two humiliating losses I wasn’t about to take Paula lightly. Dropping quickly into a crouch, I circled cautiously, watching her closely as I tried to judge her movement and quickness. For her part, she seemed equally cautious, moving slowly as she matched my stance and movements, in sharp contrast to the aggression displayed by Jayne and Donna.

Finally, I saw an opening and decided to take it, as we circled I suddenly lunged forward, hoping to catch her off guard as I went for her hands, aiming to quickly interlock my fingers with hers as I tried to use my big size advantage to get a quick control. Feeling our hands meet I almost smiled as I tried to push forwards into her, and found myself meeting no resistance at all. Stumbling forwards, caught off guard by her lack of defence I saw her drop back, too late to slow myself as she skilfully used my size and momentum against me, dropping to her back as she pulled me forwards off balance, her feet kicking up smoothly into my stomach as she easily used her legs to send me sailing over her, letting me crash to the mat on my back. ‘Uurrghh!’ I grunted at the impact, both surprised and embarrassed at her quick takedown move as I tried to react, rolling as soon as I hit to get back to my knees facing her.

The size difference between us meant I was barely shorter than her as I got to my knees, but to my surprise she hadn’t followed up with an attack. Despite her quick takedown she had backed off again, letting me rise to my knees, a little wary of her tactic as I circled again. Taking slow breaths as I tried to keep calm and control my frustration at being dropped like that. Moving in more cautiously this time I edged slowly closer, bring us to almost within arms-length, as she continued to simply circle, her hands up ready, but not trying any form of attack.

Finally I reached out, this time going for her head as I wanted to pull her down, hoping I could get her bent over and set up for a headlock, but before I could grab on tight she suddenly dropped to the mat to the side, her legs kicking up to scissor mine as she hit the ground at my side. Taken by surprise I felt one leg hit the back of knee as the other swept at my foot in a drop toehold, completely off guard as I stumbled forward, getting my hands up quickly to block my fall as I crashed down on my front. This time she didn’t hesitate, I felt her body rolling up on top of mine, her legs still scissoring my ankle, behind my leg back painfully as her hands grabbed for my chin, yanking my head back hard as she started to bend my back. Groaning I grabbed for her wrist, my back, neck and leg all starting to ache as my smaller opponent worked me over, gritting my teeth I pulled hard on her wrist, trying to unfasten her grip, pushing back with my leg against her stronger leverage to try to fight free.

The slow start had clearly given me a false sense of security, this woman was quick and obviously knew her stuff, I was starting to realise how she had managed to get a submission from Donna, so far she had just used my bigger size against me and let me take the attack. Yanking down hard on her wrist, I could feel her slowly losing her grip, my size and strength finally helping to give me an edge here, gritting my teeth I held off my submission until she finally abandoned my head, switching her hands to the back of my head as she slammed me face first into the mat.

Gasping I felt her untangle her legs, but she made no move to get off me, and as I tried to clear the cobwebs I felt her firm butt press on my lower back as she simply edged up to straddle me. Her arms went back for my head again, and I realised she was trying to aim for a camel clutch, trying to avoid that I shoved hard off the mat with my right arm and leg, trying to topple her off and get us rolling. Feeling her start to go, she reacted quickly again, my mind racing as I realised this bitch was too quick, as we rolled she grabbed my hair, scooting up a little as she let me roll with her, bringing us face to face as she kicked her legs up for my head, pulling me fast into a tight headscissor.

I felt her hands tugging me in close as her thighs locked around me, my eyes widening as I found my face press close to the crotch of her bikini bottoms, in other situations this might have been an appealing position, but right now all I felt as pain as her thighs tensed around my head, ‘MMPHHHH!’ my immediate cry was muffled in her crotch as it felt like my head was being crushed, witnessing the power in her thighs I realised this was the move she had managed to make Donna submit to, and I felt the fear I would follow the same way.

Struggling I grabbed at her thighs, feeling their strength I immediately knew I wasn’t pulling them apart, slowly I managed to work my knees under me, pushing off the mat as I raised myself, pulling her lower body off the mat with me. My head was swimming, her thighs retaining their tight grip as she tried to get the submission, my body was shaking as I held her thighs, feeling the fog growing as I pushed up higher, forcing her legs up above her body as I used my height to my advantage, forcing her up almost to her head.

By now I wondered if she would release the hold, but in her position she clearly felt this was her best option, and continued the tight pressure on my head, her hands dropping away to support herself, but my head still firmly trapped, my position left my nose rested lightly on crotch, my mouth buried firmly, ensuring that every breath I struggled for made me acutely aware of my position as her scent flooded my head. Finally as I pushed I managed to work her over, her back bending as I crawled forward over her head, I should have felt elated at finally getting in an offensive position, but my head was starting to fog, the light flashing in my eyes a little as her scissors took hold of me.

I could vaguely hear shouting from the small crowd, but it was impossible to understand what they were saying or who they were shouting for as her thighs surrounded my head, leaving me struggling to hear anything over the sound of my own blood pumping. I was dimly aware of the ref moving in closer, checking us both as I bent her back a little further, as my body started to sway. I could feel the blood rushing to my head, gurgling a little as I felt myself so close to the edge, hands twitching as I considered submitting to her too late, I was distantly aware of her shouting something as well as my body finally went limp and I collapsed into darkness.

…..
…..

I was slowly awoken as I felt something slapping against my face, blinking as my eyes opened, the room seeming so bright as I saw Mike and Hannah kneeling above me, Hannah slapping my face none-too-gently as she tried to revive me ‘HEY!’ she shouted, waving her hands in front of my face ‘YOU STILL WITH US??’. Groaning I slowly shook my head and started to rise, feeling Mike grab me to help me to a seat at the side. Glancing over I saw Paula also being assisted at her chair ‘guess…she won?’ I groaned with frustration. ‘Not…exactly!’ smirked Hannah. As I looked at her questioningly, Mike stepped in ‘you got knocked out, but the ref was in the process of ending the round, she was submitting as you bent her back!’. ‘WHAT?’ I gasped, in surprise, instantly regretting it as I felt a lance of pain through my head, ‘so…what happens now?’ As Mike started to ref approached instead ‘you ok to continue shortly?’ he asked, looking concerned ‘given the end of the last round, I’ve allowed a ten minute break for you both, and called it for both of you – you got a submission, she got a knock out, it was too hard to tell which came first so you each score, and we will go into the final round, ok?’. The news totally changed my tone, I’d been taken out, but at least I had managed to score a submission, and from the look of Paula, the final move had caused her some pain, leaving me a slim chance. Taking a breath I gave the ref a quick nod, letting him move across to check on Paula.

As Mike and Hannah moved back to their seats, Donna suddenly slipped by to smirk at me ‘let yourself get knocked out again I see?’ she mocked me as she moved past, my face flushing in embarrassment and annoyance, I was unable to resist calling after her ‘maybe, but I heard that YOU submitted in that hold? Did she make you beg or just tap?’ We were close, and my words were quiet, so I don’t think anyone else heard me, but nonetheless I saw Donna’s face darken in anger and wondered if I would regret my off the cuff retort.

Finally, the ten minute break was up and after one last drink of water I stepped back up on to the mat to face Paula one more time. Looking across at her, her face looked far angrier than before, clearly annoyed at being made to submit when she clearly had me trapped. From my side, I knew that in reality I had made that submission purely on account of being so much taller than her; she had been in control for the whole of the first round and had countered everything I did. This was going to be no easy contest, but I was determined to put up a fight. If I managed to finish Paula and beat Cathy, I would go through on merit, NOT just on account of being male!

Dropping back into a crouch, I brought my hands up ready, technically I had little doubt she was better than me. She had proven that repeatedly in the first round, countering every attempt I made to simply outmuscle her. I knew a full attack wasn’t going to work. However, the calm and composed manner she had in the first round was gone, and I wondered whether being made to submit had caught her off guard and knocked her confidence.

Stepping a little closer I kept myself tensed and ready, determined to let her come to me this time, knowing I couldn’t let her counter me into another takedown, I wasn’t sure I could survive another round in her powerful scissors. I watched as she slowly circled, realising I wasn’t going to attack her as she weighed up her options. Finally she lunged for me, her hands coming high as I brought mine up to meet her, but it was clearly a ruse as she charged in and brought her knee up to my stomach hard ‘uurrrghhh!’ grunting at the impact I doubled over as she grabbed at my head, yanking me down. My hands came up instinctively, grabbing for her thighs as she tried to force my head back between her legs again, trying to hold off the panic as I struggled to avoid a quick submission.

Desperately, I dropped fast to one knee, my hands going to her legs as I yanked forward, pulling her feet out from under her to drop her onto her butt on the mat. Smiling as I heard a satisfying grunt, as she land heavily. Pushing forward, I quickly slid up to sit on her thighs, trying to keep her legs pinned and out of the match as I went for a controlling pin. As I did so she grabbed for my hair, yanking me down painfully on top of her ‘AAHHH!’ I couldn’t hold back a yell as my scalp burned as she bent me over on top of her, still straddling her legs but feeling her arm coming up to pull me down into a headlock, pressing the top of my head to the mat.

I grunted as I grabbed at her wrist, trying to loosen her grip to sit back upright again, but as I did she was able to buck with her hips, using my unbalanced position to roll us over as she dumped me off her legs. I could feel the sheen of sweat on her body, as well as my own, the tough battle making us both struggle as she finally managed to slide on top of me, forcing me down on my back as she pushed up to sit on my stomach.

Bucking my hips, I tried to shove her back off, my size helping but ultimately just giving her an opening as she tried to slide up to sit on my chest instead, her knees sliding up to rest on my arms as she tried to secure a full pin. ‘I’m gonna pin you or scissor you!’ she yelled down, trying to get under my skin ‘which you prefer?’, the anger in her face and voice was evident as she looked to avenge her earlier submission, suddenly she lifted as she went to move forward again, knowing she was going to either sit on my face , or roll into a scissor I pushed up with my arms desperately. Her smaller size and position as she edged forward helped, my arms pushing up under her knees tipping her back as she edged up to my face.

Her weight dropped, and I found myself staring up at her toned butt as it dropped onto my face, before her body dropped back onto mine. Feeling her back on my chest, her resting on my stomach I quickly wrapped my arms around her from behind, pulling her in tight as I tried for a bearhug. By luck, my arms came outside hers, effectively trapping them as I started to pull her in. I felt her body writhe and squirm above me, forcing her ass to rub into my face, pushing my nose firmly into her butt as I tried to hold this humiliating position and get her to submit. I felt my arms tensing as I pushed my body to the limit, trying to move and turn my head a little to keep breathing as her ass rubbed against my trapped face.

Finally, I heard her cry out her submission as she stopped bucking and the ref called for the bell, groaning I released the hold, my arms flopping to the mat in relief to let her roll off. Instead, I felt her push up as she moved to sit up straight ‘MMPHHH!’ my protests cut off as she waited a moment, sat dominantly on my face as she caught her breath before the ref suddenly realised the position and pulled her up ‘oops…sorry!’ she glared down at me, ‘guess I was just a bit out of it!’. I groaned on the mat, I had won, but I don’t think anyone watching would’ve thought so as I lay splayed out on the mat, she had pushed me close in both rounds and as I struggled to my feet I knew that had been a lucky point in both rounds.

Taking a moment to catch my breath I saw people starting to move around, getting ready for the next matches to start, I knew the others would be wanting to see me, but despite getting a final win, I needed some recovery time and after quickly dressing I made my way to the back door, hoping to sneak out through unnoticed. Edging out I found myself round the back of the centre as I started to head for home, still catching my breath.

Walking through I suddenly felt something hard hit me from behind as I was thrown forward, slamming hard into the wall ‘urrghh..what the..’ I gasped as I started to turn, only to be hit with a hard slug to the stomach that doubled me over ‘thought you could back talk me huh?’ I heard a familiar voice growl from above and felt my insides go cold as Donna’s hand entwined itself in my hair before she brought her knee up sharly, connecting hard with my head, snapping it back as I fell to my knees in front of her.

‘Wait…don’t…’ I gasped, but didn’t get anything else out as she slapped me hard across the face ‘speak when I tell you to bitch!’ she snarled down at me, grabbing for my hair as she yanked me back up to my feet. Her hand slipped quickly between my legs, grabbing my butt as she suddenly lifted me off my feet, holding me across her body as she lifted and then dropped to one knee, slamming my body hard across her thigh. ‘AAHHH!’ I cried out in pain as she dumped me off into a heap on the hard ground.

Groaning, I struggled to get my hands and knees under me, pushing up slowly, but I got no further. As I started to rise, Donna lifted her foot and stomped down hard on my head, the heel of her boot connecting solidly, sending me back down forcefully before kicking me over to my back.

I offered little resistance as she rolled me over and stood over me, letting me see her for the first time since her beatdown began, I saw she was wearing tight blue jeans, with knee high black leather boots, her white vest top clinging to her, leaving little of her toned and powerful figure to the imagination. My head was still spinning as she lifted her foot and placed the sole of her boot directly on top of my face ‘DON’T MOVE!’ she ordered sternly. Lying there, her boot on my face, I wanted to turn my head, wanted to get her off my face, but my body was exhausted, after a tough match and a hard beatdown, I knew I couldn’t fight her. Obediently I lay still under her foot, groaning feebly as I heard her laughing down at my submissive behaviour.

‘Good boy!’ she mocked, talking to me like a dog as she stood dominant, finally she lifted her boot and reached down for my hair again, yanking me back over and on to my hands and knees ‘I want an apology for your rudeness!’ she called down to me ‘I want you to kiss my boot and apologise, or I will beat you to within an inch of your life you pathetic weakling!’.

Hearing her words, I flushed, staring down at her boot as my mind raced. Facing her fresh in a match, she had beaten me easily, now here I was tired from a long match, and at the back end of a beatdown, I couldn’t deny she could do it. If I didn’t comply she could destroy me, I had little doubt she wouldn’t hesitate to deliver. Flushing red in total humiliation I found myself lowering my head as I pressed my lips to her shiny black boots ‘I’m…sorry…I was rude to you…Donna’ I stammered weakly, meekly kissing her boots as I tried to stop her beating on me anymore.

‘That’s better, you are ALMOST forgiven!’ she giggled, ‘but keep kissing, ALL of my boot, THEN..’ she paused tracing her finger slowly up her long leg to show me, ‘you can kiss right up the length of this thigh that crushed you so easily, until you are kissing my ass like a good little loser!’

I should probably have stopped to think, to consider, but I didn’t. My decision had been made the moment my lips touched her boot, I needed to avoid another beating. ‘yes…Donna’ I almost sobbed, feeling utterly broken as I slowly raised my head, my lips kissing softly up the side of her boots, to her jeans, my hands sliding to her for balance as I made my way up, feeling her slowly turn until I was holding her hips and staring at her perfectly formed ass, encased in her tight jeans. Leaning forwards I pressed my lips to her butt, kissing first her left cheek, then the right as she finally reached back and grabbed my hair, forcing my head forward, making me kiss squarely on the crack of her ass as she looked to finish her complete humiliation of me. Her hips pushed back as she roughly ground her jeans-clad ass against me, abusing my face until she finally relented.

Feeling her step away I sagged back in relief as she turned and grabbed my hair again ‘almost done with you’ she winked down at me, looking like she had barely broken a sweat beating me down. Stepping forward, her knee shot up again, catching me square on the forehead as I slumped back to the ground in a groaning heap. As I lay there, barely conscious, there was little I could as she reached down and wasted no time stripping off my clothes, leaving me beaten and naked on the hard floor.

Seeing her step away, I heard a strange scraping noise, before she grabbed me by the wrist and roughly pulled me up again, my body almost limp as she dipped and lifted me, holding me hanging over her shoulder as she carried me a couple of steps. ‘This is where you belong!’ she giggled as she dumped me off her shoulder, falling until I felt myself landing on something soft and wet, groaning I blinked, looking around to find myself staring at sacks of rubbish, and realised, the bitch had dumped me naked into a skip! Squirming I looked up at her, ‘please..you can’t..’ was all I got out as she leaned over and slammed a solid punch to my face, dropping me back down as I slumped, feeling the world fade once again as I heard the rough scraping of the lid being pulled shut, dropping me into darkness before I faded out into complete unconsciousness.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wrassle14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-18, 14:29
Last Achievements

Thanks for the positive messages posted, and apologies it took a lot longer than I would like to get into this next round. Things take a couple of turns here, and I was keen not to let Matt become a total punching bag in every match!

Hope people are still enjoying the way this is going, and hopefully it won't be such a long gap until the final match of this round with Cathy!

Last edited by wrassle14; 07-May-18 at 14:38.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrassle14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-18, 16:46
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

Oh, I'm very much enjoying the way it's going! This is one of my favorite stories on here in a while.

Can I give one piece of feedback? It seems to me that you envisioned Matt and Cathy as your main characters, but in truth, Jayne and Donna have truly stolen the show. If this were a real tournament, I'd be obsessively following their matches to see what ultimately becomes of them, and that's pretty much all I'd follow
Old 08-May-18, 22:20
Last Achievements

Thanks for the feedback, the next chapter has been posted so hopefully will be up soon.

To be honest, it wasn't my intention to make Cathy a major character, I think the fact her and Matt are friends just gave their upcoming match up a bit more focus. It will depend a little how I feel how much she features in the future!

Glad you like Jayne and Donna, must admit they started to become favourite characters as I have worked through this. I have considered using their characters in a separate 'spin off' story, and/or perhaps having Matt as a spectator watching other matches in the tournament to flesh out a few other characters or feature Jayne and Donna a little more.

I've got a general outline for where I want this to go, but happy for any feedback anyone wants to throw in, or anything they particularly want to see. I can't guarantee I will incorporate it, but good to have fresh ideas and views! Thanks for reading!
Old 24-Jun-18, 13:02
Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrassle14 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the feedback, the next chapter has been posted so hopefully will be up soon.

To be honest, it wasn't my intention to make Cathy a major character, I think the fact her and Matt are friends just gave their upcoming match up a bit more focus. It will depend a little how I feel how much she features in the future!

Glad you like Jayne and Donna, must admit they started to become favourite characters as I have worked through this. I have considered using their characters in a separate 'spin off' story, and/or perhaps having Matt as a spectator watching other matches in the tournament to flesh out a few other characters or feature Jayne and Donna a little more.

I've got a general outline for where I want this to go, but happy for any feedback anyone wants to throw in, or anything they particularly want to see. I can't guarantee I will incorporate it, but good to have fresh ideas and views! Thanks for reading!
I'd love to see Hannah being given a larger role.
Old 10-Sep-18, 14:23
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Hope the next installment of this is coming soon!! Great stuff.
Old 12-Sep-18, 16:34
Points: 112, Level: 2 Points: 112, Level: 2 Points: 112, Level: 2
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Do you know of any females in Massachusetts that wrestle with men for fun or a good workout? Thanks
Old 23-Sep-18, 05:26
Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Agree on Hannah with a larger role. What is her ht/wt?
Old 04-Dec-18, 13:04
Last Achievements

After far too long away - I finally decided to finish off round 1!! Featuring Cathy v Matt, and a start of a bit more of a role for Hannah perhaps?

Round 1 - Match 5 - Matt v Cathy

After my humiliation at Donna’s hands I avoided the centre for a couple of days, knowing the other groups were finishing up their rounds, but I couldn’t face them right now. After waking up, I had had to crawl out of the skip only to find my clothes had been gone, covered in muck and rubbish I had grabbed a couple of bags, and used them to cover my shame, skipping from shadow to shadow as I tried to get home unseen. Still flushing at the memory of being forced to kiss that bitch’s ass!

Finally though I was forced to return, the last day of round 1 approached and I had my last match, this time with Cathy. While I was away, Cathy had matched with Jayne and lost in a close match. Mike had text me a few details, but apparently the match had been close throughout, Cathy had control but Jayne kept evading a final hold until she managed to catch Cathy off guard with a headscissor to steal the first fall, frustrated Cathy had managed to continue her control in the second round, which went on for some time before Cathy managed to get a full body pin on Jayne and slide up, she went for a breast smother but only had it for a moment before Jayne submitted, knowing she was just tiring herself under the bigger woman. The cat and mouse came continued in the final round, with Cathy taking the fight to Jayne, who appeared to be on the back foot, defending and escaping, until her plan became clear, Jayne was in great shape and her stamina was superior, Cathy was tiring, eventually she made a mistake, going for a grip on Jayne, she missed and was tripped to the mat, once down Jayne started to work her over hard, switching rapidly between headscissors and an armbar to keep Cathy fighting until she had nothing left, Cathy refused to submit, but could do little as the fresher fighter finally rolled up to her knees and straddled her head. The ending I knew, as Donna also helpfully text me a picture of Jayne, her ass pressed squarely over Cathy’s face, arms raised as the ref checked her for the final KO ending.

That mean that on paper, Cathy and I were even, we had both lost to Jayne and Donna and beaten Steve and Paula. On the one hand, she had squashed Steve and Paula, who I had closer matches with, and had pushed Jayne a lot closer. However, both of those squashes were second matches for Steve and Paula, so she had advantage anyway, and Jayne I felt had caught me off guard, the competition was new to me, and I felt I would do better against her now. Donna beat us both fairly easily, so I didn’t see much to choose there. Despite that, I felt she had a slight advantage, she had seen most of my matches, whereas I had only really seen her properly against a tired Steve. I still had little idea what to expect from her.

Arriving at the gym, I could see a reasonable crowd around one of the mats, and Cathy already there waiting. I made my way over slowly as Mike dropped across to meet me, ‘hey man’ he smiled ‘where you been? Haven’t seen you around since that match with Paula?’ he looked a little concerned, but I just shrugged it off ‘oh, that was a tough night, just wanted a little time to rest before my last match of the round’, he nodded understandingly, despite not knowing just how tough that night had been for me. ‘Well, good your back for the last match’ he smile ‘Jayne already wiped the floor with Steve, really humiliated the poor guy’ he nodded with his head to Steve, laid out on a bench at the side, still clearly unconscious ‘knocked him out TWICE!’, I shook my head, not surprised Steve had lost, but feeling a little sorry for him after such a bad end to the round.

As I reached the mats, I stepped up and took a look over Cathy as she stretched, she was wearing a small white bikini, contrasting sharply against her black skin as she looked up at me, the small outfit accentuating her large breasts and figure. At 5’8 and around 170lb, Cathy was shorter than me, but gave up very little in weight against my 6’2 and 180lb. Stripping down to my black shorts as I moved to meet her in the middle of the mats. Smiling she reached out to shake my hand, which I sportingly accepted. Smiling she leaned in ‘guess you head Jayne won? That seals the group, Donna and Jayne are first and second, we’re currently joint third with 2 wins’, I nodded, having already worked that out ‘so this match just decides if we go through in third or fourth!’. She smiled ‘want to make it more interesting? How about if you lose, later on you have to kiss my ass…you know…like you did Donna’s’ she smirked as she registered the shock on my face before she stepped back, leaving me shaken as the ref signalled the match to begin.

The tactic worked, and my mind was still playing over her words, the shock clear on my face as she rushed in and slammed a knee hard into my stomach ‘UUURGGGHH!’ grunting I doubled-over, my hands clutching at her thighs as she pulled my head forward between her large thighs. Before I could recover my breath she hooked her arms quickly under mine, pulling them up roughly behind my back, as I found myself immediately in a bad position ‘AARGGHH!’ I cried out as her thighs tightened, squeezing around my head as I tried to pull my arms down.

Gasping, my mind raced as I felt her legs continuing to tighten, surprised at her strength, but realising she had played me well from the start, her commenting leaving me off balance and open to her quick attack, angry I braced and tried to push into her, needing to get her off balance, but the plan backfired, stepping back with me, Cathy suddenly jumped, letting me drive forwards off balance as her weight pressed down, driving me to the mat in a pedigree as my face and head hit the mat hard, the weight of her ass settling on my head, pressed to my cheek as I turned to the side to keep my face off the mat ‘UURGGHH!’ I groaned as her larger butt pressed down, effectively pinning me as she pulled my right arm tighter up my back, relenting a little with her ass as she used my arms to force me over to my back.

I fought, but the leverage and position were on her side, finally rolling me under her to leave me facing up at her large butt. The position so different to being under the toned butts of my previous opponents, Cathy’s larger ass in her tiny thong hovered over me, leaving me little room to manoeuvre as she dropped heavily ‘MMMPPHHHH!’ feeling her butt slam down as she began to move her hips, using her movements to force my head deeper into her ass, her bigger butt seeming to swallow my face as I felt myself panic, unable to breath I tried to tap, but felt Cathy seize my wrists as she pulled my arms up tight to her thighs ‘MMPHHHH!’ my cries were muffled as I realised what Cathy had planned for me, squirming as I fought to get air, buried in her ass I felt her weight settle as she just sat there now, letting her ass do the work, my body fighting to resist as I distantly heard the ref calling to Cathy, finally she released my arms and as they dropped I weakly tapped, signalling my submission before she finally rose from me. Smiling down at me as she walked back to her corner easily.

Groaning, I finally rolled to my front, pushing up to all fours as I crawled to my corner and flopped to a seat, breathing deeply as I looked across at my fresh opponent. I realised Cathy had clearly got a clever game plan, she got me on edge with her comment allowing her to take fast advantage, prolonging her smother just meant that I finished the round tired, leaving me more open and weak in the second round, I breathed heavily as I glared across at her, not noticing Donna stepping in behind me until I felt her breath on my neck, my blood running cold as I stiffened. ‘You know you’re losing badly right?’ she giggled, whispering in my ear so only I could hear ‘you better turn this around, because you can only lose by being ko’d, understood? If you DARE to submit, you go back in that skip’ she giggled before walking away. Looking down I saw my hands shaking a little, flushing as I realised the fear I had of that bitch, what had she done to me?

Taking a breath, I tried to relax and re-focus, looking up to see Cathy chatting and laughing with Hannah as she leaned back on her chair, still look fresh and ready as the ref nodded at me to check I was ok to begin. Pushing myself up slowly I nodded as I stepped on to the mat, a sharp contrast to Cathy as she stepped up lightly, a broad and confident smile plastered on her face. Dropping into a crouch I kept back, keeping my distance as I tried for a little more recovery time.

Watching her, she moved in quickly, clearly confident as she closed the gap between us, her hands coming up quickly for mine as she tried to grip me, letting her come in I knew I needed to get back into this, as I backed away, cautiously. As she reached, I finally moved as I saw her stretch, ducking under her outstretched arms as I tried to get behind her, kicking a leg out at her ankles to trip, feeling the satisfaction as she dropped heavily to the mat on her front ‘UURGGHH!’, moving quickly I stepped over her and dropped, landing my ass on hers as I tried to keep her pinned.

Feeling her large figure bucking I edged forwards on her, pressing my butt on her lower back as I reached forwards, gripping her chin to go for a camel clutch, my teeth gritted as I tried to pull one back. Groaning I started to bend her, but knew this was going to be difficult to hold, I hadn’t had time to trap her arms and she was already pulling at my wrists.

Trying to maximise my use of the hold I leaned back, looking to stretch her back out as I piled on the pressure, before my hands started to slip. Moving quickly I rolled to the side, trying to pull her with me as she bucked and rolled to break away, my legs kicking out trying to lock around her but failing to get a grip. My body forced higher as she twisted, she finally rolled me to my back, her turning to face me as my legs snapped around her head, gripping the back of her head as I started to squeeze, her face pressed tight to my crotch, knowing she could feel my manhood against her face as I tried to force a submission.

Feeling in control, as she seemed to reduce her resistance, her body movements slowing as she just squirmed between my legs, smiling down at her I saw her looking back up, and then felt a sudden pressure, my eyes widening as I realised I could feel her tongue through my shorts. I gasped, but clearly nobody else would know what she was doing as her squirming rubbed her face against my cock, her tongue lightly tickling as I found myself getting hard, biting my lip as I tried to resist.

Her attack was moving to distraction once again, and I was so focused on the pressure against my manhood, I barely noticed her legs slowly working under her until she pushed up on her knees ‘AAHHH!’ I gasped as she planted a foot and pushed up, holding my hips to lift me with her until I found myself hanging upside down, my head and shoulders brushing the ground. Struggling to keep up the pressure I tried to pull away, but she had a grip on my thighs now, control reversed as she turned me over, stepping over me before starting to lower her ass down ‘NOOO’ I grunted in frustration as I realised she had reversed my headscissors into a modified boston crab, clawing against the mat as I tried to call, feeling the increasing pressure on my back as she lowered above me.

Clawing I glanced up, seeing the ref moving to check for submission, but behind the smiling face of Donna shaking her head, the vision sending a shiver down my spine as I realised my predicament. Donna could squash me with ease after this, and she knew it, her superior smile reminding me what was coming if I submitted to Cathy. ‘AAAHHH!’ I cried out as the pressure increased on my back, but realised that my fear of Donna outweighed the pain I was in.

Groaning I felt the Cathy press down harder, my back in agony as she worked me over, my struggles weakening. ‘SUBMIT TO ME!’ I heard her yell above, clearly frustrated I wouldn’t give, but finally she dropped my legs, turning as she let me drop to the mat like a deadweight before rolling me to my back. Groaning I looked up at her as she glared down, before leaping above me, my eyes widening before her heavier body slammed down on mine in a full splash ‘UUURGGHH!’ winded as her weight drove the air out of me, groaning as she pushed up to her feet, feeling her breathing heavily from the impact, but nowhere near to my level as she rose and dropped a second time ‘UUURGGHH!’ my arms and legs kicking up as she landed the second splash, her body lying flat on top of mine.

It took her only moments to grip my wrists and force them above my head, tiredness overtaking as she kept her weight pressed fully on top of me, feeling her crotch press against my still hardened cock as she smiled down at me ‘closer round, but I’m still taking third place!’ she winked as she edged up a little, leaving me staring up at her large chest before lowering down over me, her arms wrapping around my head as she trapped me into a tight headscissor, feeling her thigh move over my crotch, feeling a moment of relief that my erection wouldn’t be visible to the watching crowd to add to my humiliation. ‘MMPHHHH!’ I moaned into her smothering chest, but put up little resistance as I squirmed weakly, feeling myself fading fast as I heard the claps and shouts for Cathy from the crowd. Finally, sealed in her ample chest, I felt my body start to limp, before I faded in to blackness, passing out beneath her……

…..
…..

Groaning I slowly came to, blinking in the bright light as I tried to remember where I was, shaking my head to focus I realised I was lying on one of the benches to the side, Hannah and Mike stood above me looking concerned as they looked down ‘hey…welcome back’, Mike smiled tightly, looking a little embarrassed for me as Hannah stared in my face ‘hmmm….you look ok….’ She winked ‘you’ll have to forgive Cathy, she was quite determined not to be the lowest qualifier in the group!’ she giggled. I nodded, feeling my head pound a little at the motion as I tried to sit up ‘I’ll….be fine….’ I nodded, glancing up to see a large group forming ‘what’s going on?’ I asked, still panting. Hannah, looked across ‘oh that…everyone’s checking match-ups for the next round now the qualifying is done, I’ll go see the outcome’ she shrugged as her and Mike walked over to join the others, letting me catch my breath.

My head in my hands I heard a sudden soft voice and opened my eyes to see Donna next to me, making my skin prickle as she leaned in ‘good boy…’ she grinned ‘you followed orders well, guess I leave you alone tonight’ she winked, heading to the exit as I breathed a sigh of relief, before pushing up and heading for home.

Walking round the corner I suddenly felt something hit me from behind, sending me crashing to the grass with a grunt ‘Donna…I thought…’ I gasped as I rolled over, finding myself staring up at Jayne. With more time to recover from her squash of Steve, Jayne looked fresh faced in her tight blue jeans, and black t-shirt.

She smirked as she walked across to me ‘you thought…she wouldn’t beat you down?’ she giggled ‘SHE won’t!’ she winked, emphasising her point by raising a foot to stomp down hard on my stomach ‘UURGGGHH!’ grunting as I curled up, Jayne continued to circle, kicking and stomping on my body, in a painful reminder of our previous match.

Tired from the knockout, and in pain, I curled up, no fight left as I heard a sudden yell ‘HEY!’ and suddenly the pain stomped, groaning I glanced up to see Hannah with her hands firmly in Jayne’s hair from behind, shaking her head ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING?’ she was screaming as she shook her back and forth. I was shocked as I lay there watching, too exhausted to move as Hannah slammed a foot into the back of Jayne’s knees, sending her down in front of her. Hannah was wearing her tight black gym shorts and a red sports bra, with white trainers, showing off the frame toned from her years of cheerleading and gymnastics as she stood above Jayne. They were similar height, Hannah was maybe an inch or two taller, and outweighed Jayne by no more than 10-15pound.

Stepping to the side, Hannah kept a grip on Jayne’s hair as she slammed her knee up hard to connect with her forehead, sending her sprawling to the grass ‘what’s the matter? You prefer it when YOU are jumping people!’ she yelled down at her as she stepped up and stomped down hard on Jayne’s stomach, making the little bitch moan as she curled up, mirroring my pose from earlier as Hannah pressed her foot to her shoulder, forcing her to her back again as she stepped over and dropped, slamming her ass down on to Jayne’s chest ‘UURGGGHH!’ I smiled weakly as Jayne’s body bucked at the impact, watching her kick and squirm, but her tight jeans restricting her legs, as Hannah gripped her wrists, pulling them under her to pin by her side.

Edging back, Hannah looked over at me with a concerned look ‘you ok?’, smiling as I nodded, struggling to sit up, facing behind Hannah as she looked over her shoulder at me, giving me a wink before looking down at Jayne ‘I think this bitch needs a taste of her own medicine!’ she laughed, edging back, giving me a view of her perfect ass as it slid back to press over Jayne’s trapped face ‘NNOOOMMPPPHH!’ the bitch’s cries cut off as Hannah sat firmly on her face, I could help but smile as I watched her struggle under my beautiful blonde rescuer, entranced by the scene as I watched Jayne’s struggles fade until she finally went limp, Hannah giving a little wiggle on her face before finally lifting ‘that’’ teach you….bitch!’ she grunted s she looked down at the bitch Jayne, sleeping on the grass, her clothes marked with grass stains.

‘Thank you….’ I gasp, struggling to keep my voice even as Hannah offered me a hand and helped me to my feet ‘she…jumped me….bitch..’ I stammered, breathing heavily. Hannah smiled at me as she lifted up and planted a kiss on my cheek ‘you can thank me with dinner on Friday, ok?’ she winked before walking off, leaving Jayne sleeping and me nodding absently, face flushed as I watched her walk away, before I finally came to my senses and headed for home….
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrassle14 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, tournament, wrestling