Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jul-16, 00:43
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: New session entry sounds tough...

It's about having fun..... Is it not? She doesn't look fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-16, 01:09
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a new video:

Published on Jul 28, 2016

MIXED WRESTLING!! Woman Dominates Boy in Grappling Match Test of Skill! (REQUESTED VIDEO)

Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino is an up and coming 115lbs female mixed martial artist fighting out Ohio! Ashlee started training in 2014 but due to ACL/Meniscus injuries she was unfortunately sidelined for two years in the beginning of her career. After intense therapy and a long road to full health, in 2016 The MobWife made a successful comeback, began competing in grappling tournaments, and won Gold at the American Grappling Challenge. She became in inspiration to the MMA community and gained much popularity among fans and fighters who've been following her journey on social media. With plans of an MMA debut in September Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino has the name, the talent, the persona, and the heart to be a dominate world champion.

Twitter: @MobWifeMMA
YouTube: YouTube.com/DogEatDogTheDon

Contact Trap Gambino @ Facebook.com/TrapGambino for booking information, sponsorship, and fight/competition offers!

If you would like to donate to Ashlee's career all proceeds go to training camps, gear, and supplements. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Please like, share, and subscribe to show you're support and leave comments to let us know what you want to see or to give us advice! Thank you for being apart of something that one day I believe will be very special. We are connected. Not affiliated. We are MADE!!!

MADE's Facebook Page facebook.com/MMMadeConnected
Now that's some domination
Old 29-Jul-16, 06:24
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

She is cute and looks like she would go all out (which I love).
Old 31-Jul-16, 17:43
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Congrats on showing that you don't understand the main concepts of a) session wrestling b) prostitution and c) findom. Hat tricks are something we should all aspire to.

Exactly! what a moron.
Old 02-Aug-16, 22:45
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Her new video is a beatdown vid. RNC KO at around 1:52.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 02-Aug-16 at 22:52.
Old 14-Aug-16, 17:59
WrestleMe420
This message has been deleted by WrestleMe420.
Old 14-Aug-16, 18:02
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%

I've recently had a session with The MobWife in Cleveland. I came in looking for a competitive session nothing sexual. She DEMANDS respect which I love and it turns me on. I'm a college wrestler and have yet to find a girl who could defeat me.. Until I met Ashlee. Let me tell you.. SHE IS THE REAL DEAL. She is very talented, in shape, and the most skilled woman I've competed with so far. I doubt she will be doing this very long due to her popularity rise so I plan on taking full advantage while I can!
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestleMe420 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-16, 18:45
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her new video is a beatdown vid. RNC KO at around 1:52.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her strikes werent impressive at all to me. I was expecting much more. The old shefights videos had much more impressive striking girls.
Old 14-Aug-16, 19:43
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her strikes werent impressive at all to me. I was expecting much more. The old shefights videos had much more impressive striking girls.
I would prefer that he was wearing headgear and that the punches were at least 50% power. Those 10% touches were not interesting to me.
Old 14-Aug-16, 22:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's about having fun..... Is it not? She doesn't look fun.
She looks intense. Fun depends on what you're into, but she doesn't quite look like my cup of tea. I don't like 120 lbs ladies who are so trained they can beat me easily. (Part of the reason I've wrestled Veve yet). I like 140-150 lbs ladies who are about my equal, and I like a more playful contest, not chokes, joint locks and frequent taps.

Face sitting is a plus, but mostly I like a playful test of strength and some pins, scissors and struggling.

and while this might be obvious, Sensual doesn't have to mean sex. Julie Squeeze was very straight and the last person who'd do anything sexual in a session, but I found her very sensual, just cause she was so darn pretty and she didn't seem to mind that I found her absolutely gorgeous she seemed perfectly fine with providing me with my fantasy, playful beatdown in a bathing suit, listening to instructions and requests.

Ashley's energy (granted I've not met her), but it kind of reminds me of Devon, who, I like, but, I found her session energy a little off when I met her. She struck me as more into making me tap than into trying to make the session fun for me. A perfect session guy for Devon is someone who wants the lady to hurt him cause she seems to get off on that. I'm more into playful roleplay, with some domination. A lady who just makes me tap is kind of a crappy session to me.
Old 15-Aug-16, 01:02
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ashley's energy (granted I've not met her), but it kind of reminds me of Devon, who, I like, but, I found her session energy a little off when I met her. She struck me as more into making me tap than into trying to make the session fun for me. A perfect session guy for Devon is someone who wants the lady to hurt him cause she seems to get off on that. I'm more into playful roleplay, with some domination. A lady who just makes me tap is kind of a crappy session to me.
I had fun with Devon. I never felt like she was trying to hurt me but that she liked doing things rough enough that bumps might happen.
Primarily I like sessions with bigger ladies who use their strength more than technique, but I also go out of my way to meet very skilled wrestlers. For me there's something cool about being subdued on the floor by a much smaller opponent who I'm sure I could overpower physically if I wanted to. I've done both bjj and non-bjj sessions with VeVe and they were both fun in different ways, once she gets you in any hold the chances are she knows the perfect technique for getting absolutely everything out of it someone her size can.
I'm very interested in Ashley. Obviously it'd be great if I could convince her to use more sensual moves while she's doing her thing, but just wrestling someone as good as her would be fun for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: