Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jun-17, 18:39
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Guys who session, how do you handle this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, 25 years, I think that takes you to pre-internet. Just curious, how did you find and arrange sessions in the beginning.
You might find these threads interesting:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Jun-17, 03:46
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is so addicting. The emails leading up to it are a rush. Always checking to see if the girl has responded, how is she going to answer my requests, ect. Then the drive to the hotel, then there is nothing like the feeling of walking up to the room of a new girl, not knowing how it is gonna go. Then knocking on the door......ohhh the feeling in the pit of your stomach is awesome. I may be more addicted to everything leading up to it, than the session itself.
I could not agree more! It's like being a kid on Christmas morning tearing open that big beautiful present. Sessioning is definitely the perfect adrenaline rush. And when you really click with a girl,, I've found the adrenaline rush continues. I've spent A LOT of time with Nikki Fierce over the years and I gotta say, the whole session experience is more thrilling every time I see her. No, it's not a "real relationship." But we share a special fantasy-meets-reality intimacy that no "real relationship" has ever given me. Yeah, maybe it's kinda crazy. But it's definitely extremely addictive. I really can't imagine giving it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 04:15
Points: 849, Level: 11 Points: 849, Level: 11 Points: 849, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

If you don't tell her and she later finds out, you're going to have a lot harder of a time convincing her there was no sex or 'extras' than you would if you told her 'hey, I got this bug, and if you don't want to help me with it I need to go do this harmless thing occasionally.'

Obviously, you know your wife better than me, to be making decisions based on her personality, but if your concern is 'it will lead to a fight,' then your only choice is to stop -- because it will eventually anyway. Are you such a smooth operator that you can keep her from finding out forever, when you do it repeatedly over the course of years? If you are, you'd probably be one of like 20 men ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amaryllis For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 17:07
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Sessions really are amazing, and they can easily become an expensive addiction!! The way i look at it, session wrestling (for most of us on these forums) is the equivalent of being able to have sex with a celebrity.

We see these gorgeous girls in these videos that we ogle and admire (and jerk off to...lets not lie to ourselves). Just like we see a beautiful celebrity in a movie or on a tv show. But unlike the celebrities in the movie, we can actually pay money and meet and session with these gorgeous women. The same women we see scissoring some dude in a video, or competing in fitness or bodybuilding competitions, can be sessioning with us.

I completely agree with the rush that you get before the session. Maria Garcia, in my opinion, is one of the sexiest women on the planet. And when i went to my session with her. I knocked on the door of the hotel room and she answered...i was starstruck! I couldnt believe that i was getting the opportunity to meet her and wrestle her. Of course, i tried to play it cool...lol.

Concerning your wife and sessions: that topic has been discussed in numerous posts on this forum. If you do a search, there is plenty of material. My advice would be to try and get your wife to do "sessions" with you if possible.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-17, 05:04
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Word for word, you have described exactly how I feel whenever I session!
ditto. except i don't have a wife.

Added after 10 minutes:

To the original poster: I completely understand the session addictions thing. And the anticipation factor. If were a multi-millionaire, I'd probably session like every month. But I'm not, so I've done like 7 total. Plus, I'm busy, and it's not like your schedule always lines up with the wrestlers'.

Anyway, I think the OP has a problem. He has a fetish his wife doesn't share, and he feels guilty. Most women would consider what we do cheating. I've never done it while in a committed relationship without the woman knowing. My recent gf knew about it and had no issues with it. She just said she didn't want to know the details of what she did. But people like that are rare. Rolling around on a hotel bed with a hot woman in a bathing suit? Hell yeah, most women consider that cheating....

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 29-Jun-17 at 05:04.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-17, 04:43
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sessions really are amazing, and they can easily become an expensive addiction!! The way i look at it, session wrestling (for most of us on these forums) is the equivalent of being able to have sex with a celebrity.

We see these gorgeous girls in these videos that we ogle and admire (and jerk off to...lets not lie to ourselves). Just like we see a beautiful celebrity in a movie or on a tv show. But unlike the celebrities in the movie, we can actually pay money and meet and session with these gorgeous women. The same women we see scissoring some dude in a video, or competing in fitness or bodybuilding competitions, can be sessioning with us.

I completely agree with the rush that you get before the session. Maria Garcia, in my opinion, is one of the sexiest women on the planet. And when i went to my session with her. I knocked on the door of the hotel room and she answered...i was starstruck! I couldnt believe that i was getting the opportunity to meet her and wrestle her. Of course, i tried to play it cool...lol.

Concerning your wife and sessions: that topic has been discussed in numerous posts on this forum. If you do a search, there is plenty of material. My advice would be to try and get your wife to do "sessions" with you if possible.
Interesting perspective about the equivalent of having sex with celebrities. Very good analogy!

Basically how I felt when Gia Primo opened the door of her hotel room. I'd watched her videos for years and (yes)...er..."enjoyed" them. To actually meet her in person was just insane, and amazing. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-17, 17:12
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I will say this. My first wife at the time didn't understand it and thought I was going to cheat on her. Then she did some research and found out that it was something that I desired. She let me go and do it. I am now remarried, (other things didn't go well) and I remarried. I told my new wife everything when we were dating. She get's it. In fact she asks if I have had a session in a while. Your best bet is to come clean and if anything, save up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to banger0351 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-17, 18:59
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger0351 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will say this. My first wife at the time didn't understand it and thought I was going to cheat on her. Then she did some research and found out that it was something that I desired. She let me go and do it. I am now remarried, (other things didn't go well) and I remarried. I told my new wife everything when we were dating. She get's it. In fact she asks if I have had a session in a while. Your best bet is to come clean and if anything, save up.
That is a good route to take. I wish i could jump in a time machine and go back to when i first started dating my wife. Then i could tell her about how i do sessions every once in a while. She would have been understanding back then. And, who knows, i presently may have the freedom to still do sessions while married.

But that ship has sailed for me. I dont think that dropping the session thing on her after being married 10 years is going to go over well with her. But had i been open about it from the beginning....who knows?
Old 02-Jul-17, 12:47
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getup123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestle with my wife, and I can't get enough.
I agree.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 23:33
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

My first one was in 1991 (27 years ago - not anything since 2006) when I was in grad school and possessing little money. In those days, you could get packets of nice photos of session girls sent to your address via snail mail from long-defunct companies like C&B Video, Bill Wick, Lara Larissa, and some prominent guys I have totally forgotten now.

These companies used to advertise in old wrestling (as in pro wrestling) mags back in late '80s, early '90s. Back then, everything was bb chicks and scissor holds, maybe grapevines. Zero internet. But this was just for 35mm film or VHS tapes or photo packs. I don't recall sessions being advertised on these materials but I may not recall correctly.

Now that i think about it, the way I learned how to contact was, believe it or not, by sending $50 to Playboy Magazine who had put together a amateurish but effective, paper-bound "directory" of sorts with women and film companies listed alphabetically. You had to either call or drop snail mail to P.O. Box for further info - kid you not. I actually found a guy up around D.C. area who purported to be a "broker" and who would arrange matches (weren't called sessions until this all got a little more polished!) for a fee with certain girls he knew about. I actually met this character and he set up two matches for me in fall of '91: first one was terrible and the next one was excellent. I felt like he lied to me on first one and I think he felt compelled to out do himself on second girl.

He and I talked on the phone fairly often for about three or four months and then life just seemed to move on and I had no more dealings with him ("Mark"). I was sad to hear he had suffered a terrible auto-related injury some time after I had spoken last with him. The other thing I recall was his claim that he had tried to get his way to be tolerant with his hobby, but that wasn't going well. I never knew him to be into anything illegal or sexual, but he was an interesting and polite fellow. I hope things turned out good for him.

Added after 16 minutes:

My first one was in 1991 (27 years ago - not anything since 2006) when I was in grad school and possessing little money. In those days, you could get packets of nice photos of session girls sent to your address via snail mail from long-defunct companies like C&B Video, Bill Wick, Lara Larissa, and some prominent guys I have totally forgotten now.

These companies used to advertise in old wrestling (as in pro wrestling) mags back in late '80s, early '90s. Back then, everything was bb chicks and scissor holds, maybe grapevines. Zero internet. But this was just for 35mm film or VHS tapes or photo packs. I don't recall sessions being advertised on these materials but I may not recall correctly.

Now that i think about it, the way I learned how to contact was, believe it or not, by sending $50 to Playboy Magazine who had put together a amateurish but effective, paper-bound "directory" of sorts with women and film companies listed alphabetically. You had to either call or drop snail mail to P.O. Box for further info - kid you not. I actually found a guy up around D.C. area who purported to be a "broker" and who would arrange matches (weren't called sessions until this all got a little more polished!) for a fee with certain girls he knew about. I actually met this character and he set up two matches for me in fall of '91: first one was terrible and the next one was excellent. I felt like he lied to me on first one and I think he felt compelled to out do himself on second girl.

He and I talked on the phone fairly often for about three or four months and then life just seemed to move on and I had no more dealings with him ("Mark"). I was sad to hear he had suffered a terrible auto-related injury some time after I had spoken last with him. The other thing I recall was his claim that he had tried to get his way to be tolerant with his hobby, but that wasn't going well. I never knew him to be into anything illegal or sexual, but he was an interesting and polite fellow. I hope things turned out good for him.

Last edited by teller; 18-Aug-18 at 23:33.