Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-18, 15:02
Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 2018 Session Cost

I know what I say might be a bit off topic. But I pay 15$-80$ per hour. Used to be 0$-50$, but last few years have been tougher.

To stay on topic, which I believe is "session cost for a wrestler/dominatrix/mistress to wrestle you for an hour."

In my area, that would be from 150$ to 500$ an hour. I only inquired about the cost, but after I know the cost, I just use my brain to get session from 0$-80$/hr
Old 26-Jun-18, 15:14
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know what I say might be a bit off topic. But I pay 15$-80$ per hour. Used to be 0$-50$, but last few years have been tougher.

To stay on topic, which I believe is "session cost for a wrestler/dominatrix/mistress to wrestle you for an hour."

In my area, that would be from 150$ to 500$ an hour. I only inquired about the cost, but after I know the cost, I just use my brain to get session from 0$-80$/hr
You shouldn't post stuff like this. I used to wrestle for free - the trick was, the ladies got to sell the videos. Now that I'm a little older and I've put on some weight, that doesn't work out as often.

Either give helpful and/or relevant suggestions or don't post. No session wrestler would negotiate down to those prices unless you do something like fix their computer or set up a website for them.

There was a funny line I read in a wrestling newsletter years ago, pre internet. The guy wrote something like, sure a husband can get a wrestle from his wife, but if anybody thinks matrimony is free, I'd offer to sell them the Brooklyn Bridge.

I have, on occasion, made friends with session wrestlers and gotten cheaper sessions in exchange for going out to dinner or giving massages after getting to know them, but in my case, expenses wound up creeping in. The average per hour might have been down but the cost was high. One had a fondness for expensive restaurants. Another needed help with her rent a few months after us being friends. I don't want to sound like I'm trashing the ladies. I think both were straight up. But the cheap-session aspect didn't last in my case. It was fun for a while though and good memories, but still expensive.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-18, 15:17
Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You shouldn't post stuff like this. I used to wrestle for free - the trick was, the ladies got to sell the videos. Now that I'm a little older and I've put on some weight, that doesn't work out as often.

Either give helpful and/or relevant suggestions or don't post. No session wrestler would negotiate down to those prices unless you do something like fix their computer or set up a website for them.

There was a funny line I read in a wrestling newsletter years ago, pre internet. The guy wrote something like, sure a husband can get a wrestle from his wife, but if anybody thinks matrimony is free, I'd offer to sell them the Brooklyn Bridge.

I have, on occasion, made friends with session wrestlers and gotten cheaper sessions in exchange for going out to dinner or giving massages after getting to know them, but in my case, expenses wound up creeping in. The average per hour might have been down but the cost was high. One had a fondness for expensive restaurants. Another needed help with her rent a few months after us being friends. I don't want to sound like I'm trashing the ladies. I think both were straight up. But the cheap-session aspect didn't last in my case. It was fun for a while though and good memories, but still expensive.
I contributed my part already, I just added more details because I don't go for those kind of sessions.
Old 26-Jun-18, 20:45
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I can understand if a guy makes 10 bucks an hour and really has to struggle to afford a session. But for the majority of us, I find it far better to not only pay the going rate (I do avoid the top-end women who charge 400-500 per hour, but in all but a few cases they aren't my cup of tea to begin with) but also tip the ladies, at least as long as they've put forth the effort to make it a good session. The vast majority of these gals aren't living on the French Riviera, having waiters in white jackets bring them drinks and caviar. I know I emailed recently with one potential session wrestler who was pretty clearly having some serious financial struggles. I just feel that we need to support them, treat them right. They allow us to realize our fantasies, and I have a lot of respect for them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-18, 21:32
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just feel that we need to support them, treat them right. They allow us to realize our fantasies, and I have a lot of respect for them.
I completely agree.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-18, 09:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I contributed my part already, I just added more details because I don't go for those kind of sessions.
Nobody's going to search through your posts and try to see what you contributed. Your post comes across as bragging and probably lying and you didn't contribute shit. I tried to be polite about it, but you post is either lies or you post badly. Saying "I contributed already" doesn't make your garbage post above any less of a garbage post.

I'm sure you'll answer me with more colorful spin, but all I'm asking is that you either share details or don't post nonsense about 80 dollar sessions. You shouldn't need to have this explained to you.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can understand if a guy makes 10 bucks an hour and really has to struggle to afford a session. But for the majority of us, I find it far better to not only pay the going rate (I do avoid the top-end women who charge 400-500 per hour, but in all but a few cases they aren't my cup of tea to begin with) but also tip the ladies, at least as long as they've put forth the effort to make it a good session. The vast majority of these gals aren't living on the French Riviera, having waiters in white jackets bring them drinks and caviar. I know I emailed recently with one potential session wrestler who was pretty clearly having some serious financial struggles. I just feel that we need to support them, treat them right. They allow us to realize our fantasies, and I have a lot of respect for them.
I've seen both sides. I was a broke college student who ended up paying for my first session with student loan money. (I lived with my parents so student loan actually floated me a bit of cash when it came in). But I was flat broke and super eager. My first session was heaven and I regretted that I couldn't see her again the following week. (A few years later the banks started issuing college students credit cards, this was before they did that) so I was really living dime to dime before the student loan money came in.

Some years later I was making good money and I sessioned a lot. I never asked for discounts.

and a few years after that I was downsized and the economy crashed and my savings were in the wrong stocks and being unemployed, I started asking for discounts again. I only asked women I'd already sessioned with who knew me. Mostly the asking for discounts didn't work, but once or twice with a session wrestler who knew me well it did. I also got creative and started shooting videos in exchange for sessions. More domination stuff than wrestling but I'm in a few wrestling videos. No regrets. I'm probably what people would call a lousy jobber. Never said I was good at it, but I enjoyed it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with asking. There's nothing wrong with a lady asking for $500 and there's nothing wrong with a guy asking for a discount. I think we all know that most of the time those requests go unfulfilled, but there's nothing wrong with asking.

People make fun of stupid "go fund me" pages. I think they're kind of funny and, frankly, they're honest. Doesn't mean I give them money but I don't mind people asking.

OK, I'll stop ranting now.

I still want the guy who posted NYC $220 sessions to answer where he gets them though cause I've never heard of that.

- - -

and I also agree. Supporting the ladies is very important. 100% agree with that.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 27-Jun-18 at 09:32.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-18, 21:20
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've never cared about the price of sessions as I always pay significantly more than the asking price.

But I'm an extreme case. Sessions are everything to me (sexually speaking). I'm not into 'normal' girls at all. I appreciate sessions a lot (I consider my first session a life-changing event) and want the girls to be as well rewarded as possible.

If my fetish was less strong, or I had less means, I would pay less for sessions. If the asking price was too high for me, I would ask for a discount. It's definitely fine to ask for a discount IMO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-18, 15:32
Points: 10,502, Level: 44 Points: 10,502, Level: 44 Points: 10,502, Level: 44
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Too expensive new comer, no FS and no nudity not very skillful as wrestler she asked 500$ plus traveling expenses from a driving distance city!!!
Old 28-Jun-18, 15:48
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
(nobody wanted to go out to a Laguardia airport hotel to wrestle).
Hell, nobody in their right mind want's to be near LaGuardia Airport for ANY reason, it is the preeminent example of a third world s**t hole.
Old 28-Jun-18, 19:10
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Who charges $220? Inquiring minds (me) want to know.

Pandora's box used to and might still charge regular dom rates for wrestling. Jasmine used to be a bargain wrestle there for $225 per hour, but that was years ago.

I've never seen less than $300 for a session wrestler in years. The occasional lady has given me personal discounts of $250, but that's cause I don't fight back so I'm not a difficult session and that's a return price, not an introductory price. It's also rare.

and one lady offered me $250 cause she was in queens and she'd had a bunch of cancels. (nobody wanted to go out to a Laguardia airport hotel to wrestle).

But $300 or $350 is standard, and that's from a couple years ago. I've only had 1 session in the last year or so.

I have wrestled a lot of women at a lot of places, counting my apartment. My favorite place and location because the wrestling room to me is comfartable and it is only $220 hr, is at Elisabeths. The Mistresses there do different fetishes so you have to look at there Mistresses and what they do, some will wrestle and there are a few who are really good and very pretty ladies.

Tags
booking, cost, price, prices, session, sessions