Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-17, 23:26
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Was this mixed wrestling a real fight?

My impression it's that the guy opposite resistence and give an effort but was completely outmuscled by Petra
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Another observation: Petra looked pretty fast and explosive by her size. I've has seen many professional female freestyle wrestling and the women above 145 pound seemed kind of slow. Petra at her 170 pounds looked like a tiger

When she is over the guy you can see how larger her muscular and bone struct is than his
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 23:57
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Was this mixed wrestling a real fight?

Looks 100% legit to me. She's a good wrestler and she's strong. The guy is just overwhelmed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 23:59
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

100% legit.
I have met her 3 yars ago.
I would not want to wrestle her seeing our weight difference: She would destroy me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-17, 00:12
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

She clearly is faster and heavier than the man! They also seem to have the same height.

She's 1m75 BTW and 80 KG (176 pounds) which is the same as my wife!

There is another mixed match including Petra here:

There is a Arm wrestling competition at the beginning!
Old 14-Nov-17, 00:56
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclead [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She clearly is faster and heavier than the man! They also seem to have the same height.

She's 1m75 BTW and 80 KG (176 pounds) which is the same as my wife!

There is another mixed match including Petra here:

There is a Arm wrestling competition at the beginning!
In this video she is not even nearly of the agressiveness, speed and strength like the other

Here she smashs the boy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-17, 01:07
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Yes but that's probably because her opponent is taller and stronger ... but she stills fight to the very end! We see that she's very competitive and wants to win!

Thanks for the video link ... the guy is just no match for her! Petra is so dominant, strong and has that desire to win. Their strength and attitude is so exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In this video she is not even nearly of the agressiveness, speed and strength like the other

Here she smashs the boy
Old 14-Nov-17, 01:59
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

I think all competitive videos of DWW are legit. I miss DWW. Some company jas to replace them. When u watch DWW u never know your favorite wrestler is gonna win or not. And then when she beats him that's amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-17, 00:50
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think all competitive videos of DWW are legit. I miss DWW. Some company jas to replace them. When u watch DWW u never know your favorite wrestler is gonna win or not. And then when she beats him that's amazing.
I agree. DWW was the best. They had really good match ups and some amazing girls. While I appreciate other productions, nothing comes close to DWW for me personally.
Old 15-Nov-17, 23:13
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,731 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree. DWW was the best. They had really good match ups and some amazing girls. While I appreciate other productions, nothing comes close to DWW for me personally.
You know what's funny, is: DWW had kind of miserable production values for today's time; there are plenty of companies today doing competitive mixed wrestling; and DWW is still the best.

Maybe that's just nostalgia talking, but you know what I think it is?

DWW had stars. It had girls who had done thirty, fifty videos. Luzia and Petra... well, we all have our favorites. I'm kind of Team Barbara myself.

These days, there are so many girls who are interested in doing this for a match or three... and video companies think we want as much variety as possible... and they just seem to miss the part where they make stars out of the girls.

It's the same reason we all loved certain brief eras of FootMode; they made stars out of Heidi and Anika and Megan and half a dozen others.

It's something Ultimate Surrender was getting right for a while; Ariel X and Dragonlily and Mistress Kara and a few others felt like bona fide stars.

And it's something GrapplingGirls gets totally wrong. They keep introducing THEIR NEW BIG STAR and she does six videos and we never hear from her again, and what we get is videos made by 700 women who just blend together after a while.

You know what I want? I want a production company where there are maybe 6-12 girls who are just right at the heart of it. And where bringing in a guest is a fun exception rather than a weekly occurrence. So there are little implied narratives running through the whole thing. Rivalries, histories, "oh my God I can't believe she did that" moments. Not just "here's two people rolling around for 24 minutes."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 00:03
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know what's funny, is: DWW had kind of miserable production values for today's time; there are plenty of companies today doing competitive mixed wrestling; and DWW is still the best.

Maybe that's just nostalgia talking, but you know what I think it is?

DWW had stars. It had girls who had done thirty, fifty videos. Luzia and Petra... well, we all have our favorites. I'm kind of Team Barbara myself.
I think you're right about that.

Also, at least for me the DWW videos were the first real mixed wrestling videos I saw. It was around the time when YouTube started to get popular and I couldn't believe such videos exist out there. So obviously this being my first experience with mixed wrestling material it was very special and I became a fan instantly. I was really excited about those videos and girls like Luzia and Barbara instantly became my favorite and I was searching other videos with them. I would watch pretty much anything with those two involved. In a way, I became more of a fan of individual girls than of mixed wrestling videos in general.

One of the things I also liked about DWW is how they filmed those videos at different settings like in apartments, near the swimming pools, outside on the grass etc. There was a lot of variety. They had some matches with trash talk or some backstory, there were also some good female rivalries that felt genuine. I also loved the outfits, particularly the one piece swimsuits.

I think one underrated aspect of mixed wrestling videos is also the male part. DWW had the perfect male wrestlers who made things competitive enough but ultimately weren't strong enough to win against girls regularly and they really played their part perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: