Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-16, 14:06
Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wonder Woman Draupadi the slayer

Draupadi was the daughter of Drupada ,soon she became a fierce warrior all over the kingdom also she had black and-half-smiling eyes, entrancing and radiant with rather haughty glow ...

Soft eye-lashes; standing tall, with well formed swelling breasts; narrow waist like the middle of the sacred Vedi; plantain-stalk like smooth, round, firm shapely thighs;

fingers and toes like champak petals; the new-born moon like shining coppery carved nails; palms and foot soles like fresh red lotuses; pearl like teeth; a playful smile that put the lightening to shame. Like an image sculpted by the world’s most gifted artist, neither short nor tall, neither dark nor pale;with unblemished beauty of face and matching loveliness of graceful figure ;

smooth-skinned fragrant like the lotus , with long wavy dark-blue hair of serpentine loveliness , like the waves of the ocean that could imprison the breeze into stillness ;

eyes like autumn-lotus leaves; … Her unblemished beautiful sweat-bathed face is lovely, like the blue lotus, like the jasmine; … She is extraordinarily accomplished, soft-spoken and gentle…. the intoxicating blue-lotus fragrance of her body delude even the bees.

soon she married Five pandava brothers and she became the queen of Indraprasta .

She wanted to expand her kingdom so she took Subhadra ,her sister ,wife of the third Pandava with her to Magadha .

On reaching magadha they saw King Jarasandha getting ready to sacrifice 100 kings to announce himself as the great emperor .

"Good !!! we are on time " said Draupadi

soon she went up to the king along with Subhadra and challenged him to a death match .

Jarasandha laughed hard and said " Thou art a child please go back to your kingdom even the gods can't slay me "

Draupadi " I am the Queen of Indraprasta ,I have every right to challenge another king"

Jarasandha said " Oh ! is that so ? ok then let me add you to the list of the kings I am gonna sacrifice now " and jumped from his throne and charged against her.

They locked arms, in classic grappling pose. Were it a question of brute
strength, Jarasandha would have won. With the knowledge of the art of grappling, Draupadi applied leverage and soon had his arm locked behind. The man struggled to twist and turn and break the lock. However, given her technique, and her inconsiderable strength, his shoulder was straining. In a while, his ligaments gave away and the arm dislocated from the shoulder. she let him go then .

Jarasandha swayed away in pain ,now she had shown him the power of her hands now she was ready to show her leg power .

She went near him,he was already terrified by her technique .He tried to move away from her like a snake. soon she stomped his neck ,he tried to pry it away but she had planted it so strong .

She signaled Subhadra soon she threw a trident for her, she lifted the trident higher and pierced Jarasandha's stomach soon blood sprayed all over her face while Jarasandha holding her foot in disbelief she pierced him again soon Jarasandha died .

The entire crowd went to cheer their new Queen ,the 100 kings were so happy that they have escaped from sure death .

But to everyone's disbelief Jarasandha rose up again with not even a little scratch ,Draupadi was shocked to see Jarasandha back from dead .

Jarasandha Said " I told thee ,that no one can slay me even the mighty gods can't kill me "

Draupadi jumped higher and kicked his face with her knee ,blood spewed all over the ground . she grabbed his left leg and pulled it to a awkward angle and broke it .

Then she stomped in his nut sack harder ,Jarasandha cried in pain a lot .

Soon Draupdai realised that Jarasandha has some boon to his name that he can die only if he was killed in a particular sequence .

Soon Subhadra came there and kept the back head of Jarasandha between her knees and got hold of his two hands ,Draupadi sat in a wooden chair before him .

And said " oh Jarasandha ,Thou art a coward ,I have slain you in front of your people yet you rise back like a hero now tell me the thing about the boon "

Jarasaandha face was shatted by her flying knee , he didn't opened his mouth he knows he was at the brink of death .

Subhadra squeezed his heads ,Jarasandha head turned red but still he didn't opened his mouth .

Draupadi sarcastically said to Subhadra "let us feed him something "

Subhadra understood and Stomped on Jarasandha's crotch ,he screamed in pain and jumped up and down ,that was enough for Draupadi to put her feet inside his mouth

Her foot entered his mouth and sedately slid inside. His tongue tasted the salty sexiness of the underside of her toes and at that moment he felt a jolt of horniness in his loins. His cock stiffened in his pants.

His mouth widened to accommodate more of her foot as it burrowed deeper, slowly probing further.

Soon the amount of foot in Jarasandha's mouth was uncomfortable. Her toes were threatening his throat, boring past his uvula. His jaw jacked open so wide he no longer had the strength to bite down. His eyes bugged open in fear, taking short quick panic fueled shots of air through his nose. Subhadra, still holding him hostage.

Jarasandha felt his jaw popping and being forced to breaking point as Drauapadi's foot relentlessly burrowed deeper. He felt his gag reflex, but it had no affect on her invading foot. It didn't work. Nothing worked. Finally her foot was so deep, only her heel remained, the rest of her big foot was buried deep in his mouth, blocking his airways completely.

'THIS IS KILING ME " Jarasandha's mind registered in absolute terror. He began to shake uncontrollably and his life flashed before him. He began to feel his consciousness slip away, choking on the Queen's big foot.

“Are you ready to talk, Jarasandha ?

He grunted and nodded as best he could.

“Are you sure?” Draupadi asked again, completely and yet effortlessly in control.

JArasandha again signalled his submission, his eyes begging for mercy.

For the first time in his life he found himself thanking god as he felt her foot begin to retract. His next breath of air in his lungs was the best he had ever had and made him so grateful for simple earthly pleasure of oxygen.

" I got...got a boon from the gods that I can be killed only when My body was pierced into two halves ,if I was killed other than that I will come back again freshly "

Subhadra released her hold soon Jarasandha begged at her feet "oh Queen please spare me you are indeed capable to slay me now . "

" you have been a bad ruler so far , I came here to kill you and become the queen of the entire kingdom so stop begging and fight like a man "

Jarasandha cried at her long legs. His tears were running down her ankles. He had to wonder how a woman could make him cry so effortlessly.He realized she was his executioner .

Soon Subhadra grabbed his hair and thighs and lifted him up higher above her head ,Jarasandha cried ,moaned as his head looked up the sky .

soon Subhadra with a sheer force broke his back with her knee planted on the ground .

He threw himself up and down in pain .

soon Draupadi came and seized him by his hair and placed him in his knee with his face looking at her ,he was terrified to watch her beautiful face .

as they were seated in the wooden chair it looked like a mother having her son in the lap .

Drauapdi with her nails tore Jarasandha's pelvis ,he cried a lot in pain ,he couldn't not do anything ,he hopelessly moved his hands,legs up and down .

She tore his stomach half and lifted him above his head .

The crowd went crazy as one of the greatest king ever lived was about to be slayed by a mere woman .

with sheer force she brought him down ,she pressed him in her back shoulder ,his body was pierced in to two halves .

Jarasandha was on the ground with his body pierced in to two halves .

Draupadi came near him ,soon Jarasandha saw Draupadi's face brightening like the sun soon she realized it was none other than Goddess Shree and folded his two hands to worship her .

She blessed and put her foot on his face and crushed it slowly to end the suffering of his last minute devotee.

Thus ,Drauapadi saved the 100 kings ,all the kings worshiped her duly and placed their allegiance with her .

Then Draupadi become the Queen for all over the Bharata kingdom ,except over Hastinapura which was ruled by Duryodhana ,her husbands cousin brothers .

On hearing the victory of Draupadi ,Duryodhana devised a evil plan to abduct her throne with his uncle Sakuni and his dear friend ,Karna .

But Draupadi decided that her next encounter will be against Keechak who molests innocent women in his kingdom

Last edited by kishore; 14-Mar-16 at 16:24.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kishore For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-16, 16:35
Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Draupadi the slayer

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Draupadi picutures

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] -Jarasandha picture
Old 07-Jul-21, 13:00
Points: 2,269, Level: 19 Points: 2,269, Level: 19 Points: 2,269, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Default Re: Draupadi the slayer

Wow , Plz make anyone comlete story of mahabharat Draupadi as heroine . You can take idea from 'Chronicles of Draupadi' on diana the valkyrie story site.

Tags
feet kill, goddess stories, women slayer